Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55436 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
How does being a feminist translate to hating men?

And how does a man hater wanting a child translate to wanting a regressive baboon?

Haven't you all heard of $perm banks? She needs the $perm not the owner of the $perm.

Chai!!! negroes are really backward ooo. No wonder they can't invent jack with their inferiority complex. Their IQ is below -1000.

Unproductive fish brains.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by berbs: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Guys, y'all need to calm down. This girl no marry ooo, na only belle she get nah. That is how she wants it and its a free world. Congrats to you Grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Meenabee(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
The internet and social media platforms has become the hiding places for some degenerates whose aim is to mislead the younger generation. Oya defend yourself na. When you say all sorts and then end up worse than what your own words. Chew on it madam.
janefblog:
Reactions As "Men Are Trash" Feminist Gets Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

Social media users are currently going gaga after news of a popular Instagram feminist pregnancy, Grace Ajilore hits online.

Web users have taken to different social media platform to call out the feminist for her double standard as she is known for saying all men are scum and still fell pregnant out of wedlock.

The news however generated a mixed reactions as others backed the feminist’s action as a marketing strategy. Below is one of her video saying men are trash.

https://janefblog.com/11002-2hilarious-reactions-as-men-are-trash-feminist-grace-ajilore-gets-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Mad oh....Feminist my foot
Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a red top, pls call dis no 08009999222. She gave me tear tear 50 naira

lie lie the prize to ten mins cleavages ogling as she bend to put the groundnut
;
oga your fifty naira is well spend

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?

Nothing bro
You know nothing Jon snow

5 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:
Hypocrisy everywhere
Do u enlarge girls' butts or what exactly is ur 'work'?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Jummyfreee: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

Do u enlarge girls' butts or what exactly is ur 'work'?
Editing picture
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:
Their IQ is below -1000?

If u think an IQ that is 'below' 1000 is a bad score, then I bet u must be one slow dumb butt urself. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

Bless you, people are quick to link feminism with man-hating. They are different. Being a feminist doesn’t stop you from engaging in sexual relationships, it’s about knowing your right and using it to the fullest and that right included the right to have sex or be in a relationship with whoever you want. It’s totally different from being a misandrist and in Grace case, she’s not a feminist she’s a misandrist, please be informed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ResidentSlut(f): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
She’s clearly demonstrated she doesn’t need marriage to have a child. Those attacking her do not have any reasoning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ryan03(f): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Offpoint:

So calling men 'Scum' can also be justified for seeking equal rights according to your narrative... right?
you didn't see where he said the trolling is justified?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ResidentSlut(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yes that part
MrHistorian:

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:

Editing picture
Ha ha. cheesy

I just thought I could easily make up two 'works' 4rm ur pix.

1. Photo Editing
2. Bum enlarment. grin grin grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ResidentSlut(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Boringdraw1:
louder please, the feminists at the back can't hear you.

Also feminists didn’t tell you women don’t need men. Get smarter
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bindukwe(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Its for the sake of engagement.

Sensationalism begets engagement.

And also moral victory.

There's no better feeling than knowing someone is morally inferior for people.
It imbues their life with meaning knowing there's someone worse.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

If u think an IQ that is 'below' 1000 is a bad score, then I bet u must be one slow dumb butt urself. undecided

Blind bat, look at the figure again.

- 1000 means minus 1000 which is different from 1000.

Stop thinking with your d1ck and remove your head from your butt.

Baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ResidentSlut(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
And you do?

Go and sleep
justli:

You are the dumb one here. You have no idea what the ideals of feminism are
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Stillthebest: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
kiss

Which woman no like men or preek?

They only Hide under the feminism standards once they don't see a man that can foot their bills or the one that will take their shits.

All feminists still use men's money to run their campaigns.

And they are always standard 'oloshos'. It doesn't take much to get them(women) pregnant no matter how smart they might think they are.

Just some money and a lil more of lies that look like truths.

Afterall, maturity is when you don't tell lies and still won't say the truth.

Feminists are women so I am not surprised if they get pregnant out of wedlock. Preeq sweet die.

Their champion, Linda Ikeji(she earns my respect) also found herself tangled in the scenario!

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ResidentSlut(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you act like scum, you will be called scum. By feminists and non-feminists alike
slyfoxxjoe:
Feminism of today has gone way beyond that initial definition my dear.

Today’s feminism is all about demeaning men, calling them trash and scum and telling other women that they can do without men..borderline advocating hatred of men by women and that is the kind of rhetoric this woman engages in.

So If you believe all that, how do you then go ahead and get yourself played by a man, falling pregnant for him without him committing to you?

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?
Women did not optioned bro, the society determined women should sit at home because they believe that's their place and they are weaker vessels, which is exactly what feminist are saying. That the Society should allow women the opportunities to do what men are doing, feminism isn’t saying to be a man-hater, feminism isn’t about men are scum.

So please don’t because you hate feminism start saying what’s not. We’ve seen husband asked their wife to quit working and become full housewife cos they believed a woman’s job is taking care of the house only and being a submissive wife, she did as requested. She didn’t option, she followed the laid down rules by the society, women are made to follow laid down rules even if it’s against their wish, they are taught to not express their wish and speak up or themselves. It’s not women optioned bro, it’s more of the fact that the society choose for the women.

If women had optioned, they would have been doing contrary to what men and the society at large want. Take the case of that woman who became a full housewife because her husband wanted it for example, if she had optioned, she would have chosen to continue with her career and she would be termed disrespectful by the society. If women had optioned, the society would condemned most of their choices and term it as being disrespectful to men. Please get it right

Even during wars, if a woman expressed her wish to join the army, they won’t pick her. Please don’t let your anger lead you blindly. Sure, some women might optioned, we are different. But it’s never always women optioned and most times, women optioned because their mind has been conditioned to believe that’s how it should be.
Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Wallace2107: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.
why do I luv a real lady like u.. Biko, ur type deserve all the respect a lady shld get..not all those cheap 2 dollar left legged frustrated fake ass feminist misleading our gud girls but on d other hand,they are as weak as a no erection preeq grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:

Blind bat, look at the figure again.

- 1000 means minus 1000 which is different from 1000.

Stop thinking with your d1ck and remove your head from your butt.

Baboon.

And have u ever seen an IQ score of -1000 b4?

Even as dumb as u are, ur IQ can't be less than 10. grin grin grin

When I said u were a dumb butt, u thought I was joking.

Bro u 're one heck of a dumb moro.n. Trust me grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by aminusodiq(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.
yeah Bleep feminists... Most men are calm nd nice... Nd d importance of good dick to ladies shldnt b underestimated!!! Dey pretend also but a few i was able to interview told me sex is so interesting (one said... I feel like he shldnt remove it eva again) and after all... I feeel relaxed she said its a feeling she cant explain!!! 90% of y'all ar hypocrites lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

And have u ever come acrosss an IQ score of -1000? grin

Even as dumb as u're ur IQ can't be less than 10...

When I said u were a dumb butt, u thought I was joking.

Boy u 're one heck of a dumb slowpoke. Trust me grin grin grin

If you were present when your secondary school teacher was giving a graphical illustration of the x and y axis instead of smoking weed in the bush,you wouldn't be here displaying your illiteracy.

Plus, there is something called hyperbole. I won't bother explaining that to you.

Monkey.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by optimus106(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Na goat sperm or man sperm?

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:

Africans are generally dumb people.

Aren’t you an African? Such a stupid and reckless statement.

5 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by aminusodiq(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Deliberately dumb grin grin grin grin
DaddyMorenike:
Na question and answer you still dey do. If you follow the lady in question, you would understand hers isn't just about feminism. She insults men and all. That's not feminism!!!! Don't let me think you're deliberately dumb or it's just the twitter user in you.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by MrCEO69(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:
Hypocrisy everywhere
Which kind padding be this one... Ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.