Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55424 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ThePianoGuy: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Billyanger:
If you are an atheist, please repent from that mindset. Please I mean this with my existence please stop it. There is a God. I'm not trying to lead you wrong.

cheesy
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=queenitee post=84960728][/quote]
I love feminists if everybody will just have rights and if everything is rights. You know like that right to leave marriages anytime. I like that the most becouse I don't have to stick it out when the woman starts getting old or fat. I will just bail. Women can continue doing what they love as long as they dont give up on it as they age. Don't go like now I jus want to be a home mum now take care of me. Feminist come on and say respect me yet act like men. We men demand respect, if u can't respect us we will go to war with each other and they winner is respected. But women will be in ur face like respect me. If you do something worth respecting trust me you will be respected stop forcing people to respect you for petty things you do.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
During those times too there were women who were socially active, so it's not an excuse at all, Women were acting as spies during the war and all the queen was an engineer!! Society limiting anyone omis not an excuse.
Because their husband or whoever allowed them! Are women generally not expected to be submissive? If a woman goes against her husband wish because she wanted to be active and follow her dreams, won’t the society term her disrespectful and not submissive? Especially back then.

The thing is, I’m not against women working, I’m all for women following their dreams, in fact, it’s fulfilling to achieve one’s dream, it doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman. All I’m saying is that the society place certain limitations on women back then and even now. Although that has changed in some society and families but not in all and even you would agree men are cut some slacks and allowed more freedom. Even in some families where there’s only the capability to send a child to school, they would prefer to send the male child, does that makes it more intelligent? No, it simply doesn’t matter if he’s less intelligent or younger, all that matters is that he’s a male child.

Let’s face the truth, most women might be Lazy but the society isn’t exactly helping.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by koyyess: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

Koyyess, d m.oron son of a f@ggot monkey father. grin grin grin
Speechless much? grin
Animal rapist. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyess:

Speechless much? grin

Animal rapist. grin

C'mn. We both know ur mom fvcked a monkey father. If not u won't be so ugly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by maynattion(f): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Very wrong assertion, embarassed You should be smart enough not to generalise.

Nah.
I'm not wrong, I know what I typed.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

I love feminists if everybody will just have rights and if everything is rights. You know like that right to leave marriages anytime. I like that the most becouse I don't have to stick it out when the woman starts getting old or fat. I will just bail. Women can continue doing what they love as long as they dont give up on it as they age. Don't go like now I jus want to be a home mum now take care of me. Feminist come on and say respect me yet act like men. We men demand respect, if u can't respect us we will go to war with each other and they winner is respected. But women will be in ur face like respect me. If you do something worth respecting trust me you will be respected stop forcing people to respect you for petty things you do.
This goes for both sex. As a man stop demanding respect also. Respect is earned, it doesn’t matter if you are a male or a female. You don’t have to fight to gain respect if you are worth respecting, you will definitely be respected, not necessary liked, but respected. They might not like you but they would respect you. Anyone going about and demanding for respect have some self esteem issues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by koyyess: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

I know ur dad fvcked a monkey. If not u won't be so ugly grin grin grin

You mum couldn't tell the difference between animals and negroes. She visited the zoo and had you. grin

pathetic. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyess:

You mum couldn't tell the difference between animals and negroes. She visited the zoo and had you. grin

pathetic. grin

Why u rephrasing my text? U so dumb u can't reason on ur own? grin

By d way, could u tell d world why ur mom was jailed a couple of years ago?

I'm waiting... U son of animal fvckers grin grin grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Kyllahmc(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=queenitee post=84960728][/quote]hmmm interesting, your own feminism perspective is mature and suitable with me, some are just annoying.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
So grace ajilore is pregnant?? sad

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by koyyess: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

Why u rephrasing my text? U so dumb u can't reason on ur own? grin

By d way, could u tell d world why ur mom was jailed a couple of years ago?

U son of animal fvckers grin grin grin

Years and years of being a public toilet led your mum to the zoo. She did the raping and had you. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyess:

Years and years of being a public toilet led your mum to the zoo. She did the raping and had you. grin

Ur father: Chimpazee,
Ur mom: One old hoe with a worm ridden. smelly hole.

I Thank God I'm not YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by koyyess: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

Ur father: Chimpazee,
Ur mom: One old hoe with a worm ridden. smelly hole. Pathetic u grin

A day after your pathetic birth, your mum took you to the zoo to get gang raped by all the animals she raped.

Sad biography. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by victorazyvictor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Sperm of goat? grin

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by poik(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

The sperm in question, it fell from heaven abi? Do women produce sperms now?

Make we dey fear God when arguing nau

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
and if she acts like a slut that gets pregnant outside wedlock then she should be shamed like a slut that gets pregnant outside wedlock by sexist and non-sexist men alike.

Am I doing it right?

I thought she could do better than that. She has experienced rubbish from men

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyess:

A day after your pathetic birth, your mum took you to the zoo to get gang raped by all the animals she raped.

Sad biography. grin

I heard ur mom fvcked d Monkey dat died in UI zoo and d monkey got a convulsion. grin grin grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
hmmm interesting, your own feminism perspective is mature and suitable with me, some are just annoying.
Actually, many people get the wrong idea about the whole concept of feminism. Many people just want a cover to hide under and go about hating men and most of them are simply hurting which is why they go back to doing what they are preaching against because it’s not like they really hate it in the first place, it was just their hurt and anger speaking

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:
How does being a feminist translate to hating men?

And how does a man hater wanting a child translate to wanting a regressive baboon?

Haven't you all heard of $perm banks? She needs the $perm not the owner of the $perm.

Chai!!! negroes are really backward ooo. No wonder they can't invent jack with their inferiority complex. Their IQ is below -1000.

Unproductive fish brains.

The bold is hillarious grin grin
I love this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

I really don’t believe a woman is a slut or should be mocked just because she gets pregnant outside wedlock but women like this who constantly call men the most unprintable names and claim they don’t need men, yes, they disevrve to be ridiculed just a little bit whan it happens to them.

And I don’t know what rubbish she has experienced for men that could be so much that warrants her behavior. Except she was raped then anything that happened to her she was a willing participant in. If she was used and dumped then hard luck. Learn and deal with men more wisely next time. Many mehn get used and rubbished by women too but we don’t turn into online crusaders advocating for the destruction of all women because of that.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

I really don’t believe a woman is a ho or should be mocked just because she gets pregnant outside wedlock but women like this who constantly call men the most unprintable names and claim they don’t need men, yes, they disevrve to be ridiculed just a little bit whan it happens to them.

And I don’t know what rubbish she has experienced from men that could be so much that warrants her behavior. Except she was raped then anything that happened to her she was a willing participant in. If she was used and dumped then hard luck. Learn and deal with men more wisely next time. Many men get used and rubbished by women too but we don’t turn into online crusaders advocating for the destruction of all women because of that.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
I really don’t believe a woman is a ho or should be mocked just because she gets pregnant outside wedlock but women like this who constantly call men the most unprintable names and claim they don’t need men, yes, they disevrve to be ridiculed just a little bit whan it happens to them.

And I don’t know what rubbish she has experienced from men that could be so much that warrants her behavior. Except she was raped then anything that happened to her she was a willing participant in. If she was used and dumped then hard luck. Learn and deal with men more wisely next time. Many men get used and rubbished by women too but we don’t turn into online crusaders advocating for the destruction of all women because of that.

Stop spewing ignorance pls. It's obvious you've never watched her on youtube. She never called called men names and she never lied about having a man either.

She only wants women to be able to identify men that aren't good for them and improve their standards.

It's mainly you ppl in Nigeria spewing this ignorance about grace.

I'm only surprised cos I would have expected her man to put a ring on it 1st.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
There is nothing wrong with being a feminist or getting pregnant out of wedlock. What i find wrong is chauvinism by SOME who follow the movement.
Most movement have its objectives but some adherents derail it with their personal inputs. And if you remind them of sticking to the objective they claim you are trampling their choices or freedom of expression and you aren't sponsoring their data....
Feminism is for doors that are opened for men to be opened for women,simple! Women can go to school like men,take jobs or political offices like men,make decisions on her life as men,own properties just as men do etc
Any other stuff like changing how men/women think is "jara". People add their own narrative,people are trying to eschew masculinity and femininity as part of it. People are adding gender wars to it. People are trying to control both women and men. People are trying to downplay /trash talk other gender as part of it thus giving the movement a bad reputation. We have many feminists working hard to ensure liberation of the girl child,sponsoring girls education, pushing for laws to make women enabled like men, the online loudmouths/ misandrists will spoil the work of such women. If you cant add value or devote your time,energy,effort to the movements please back off as your online mouthiness and misandry is not what is needed but work. Mackenzie benzos opted to donate about a billion dollars for gender equality,she did that instead of engaging in gender wars online or calling men scums. Dr Amadi used her money to go to court to win a case of women not having to take permissions from their spouses before getting their passports instead of conveying men are pigs mantras.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Slynation(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?
Mad ooO grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

This goes for both sex. As a man stop demanding respect also. Respect is earned, it doesn’t matter if you are a male or a female. You don’t have to fight to gain respect if you are worth respecting, you will definitely be respected, not necessary liked, but respected. They might not like you but they would respect you. Anyone going about and demanding for respect have some self esteem issues

Hehe very true, you are not wrong, everything you said is so true, if you are worth respecting you are respected. Well thank God for me cus my parents made a living and left me with lots of proparties plus they sent me to the best schools money can pay, I drive and arrive and pull up in a pricy car and girls go beserk, I presently have four birthdays invite and some girls in my inbox telling me how much they love me but I don't give them time. So I guess all you need is some money to be respected. Nobody cares that I am a developer or what hurts me or what makes me happy. Girls are usually abt me, me, me and when I have sex with them and don't care thy call me names cus thy can't get what they want. Women are only upset when they can't get what they want. They will respect you as long as they r benefiting from you. That's differnts with a man. men respect results. now feminist give men roles to live by so that it will make it convenient for them to extract resorces from men and slave them in the process. If you want something. Less do it equally no privileges. You want to work, go to work, u don't want to cook fine, less eat all our food wea its convininet for us, if u leave marriages, I will leave a marriage, protect urself and I ll protect my self, pay ur bills and I will pay mine. No entitlement. You are not entitled to me and me not in u. We will both satisfy our sexual lives. Am down with that. Am down with that equality.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sweetilicious(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
themonk:

grin

There are feminists and there are Narcissists and sociopaths hiding under the umbrella of feminism. Bitter women who want to control men but are not smart enough so they hide under the name of feminism to dish out their hate.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with being a feminist but any toxic person who attacks men just to feel better about her own self is a sociopath and should be called out.
Exactly. Advocating for a better life for girls shouldn't be seen as bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.