Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55417 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 2LESS(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Is the sperm from goat or what?

Na man still get that sperm.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Favourchidubem7: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and [color=#000099][/color]encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?
feminism is a sham.... The foolish ones have crippled the good use of feminism

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

Stop giving me hyperbole shi.t coz there's nothing like hyperbole on an IQ scale.

And why do u always keep calling people Baboon, and Monkeys?

Are u related to Monkeys, Baboons, Orangutans, Chimpazees, and Gorillas? grin grin grin

Fish head f@ggot.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Liposure: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Men R trash, men R trash.but they can't do without their joystick
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Feminism of today has gone way beyond that initial definition my dear.

Today’s feminism is all about demeaning men, calling them trash and scum and telling other women that they can do without men..borderline advocating hatred of men by women and that is the kind of rhetoric this woman engages in.

So If you believe all that, how do you then go ahead and get yourself played by a man, falling pregnant for him without him committing to you?

The reason I don't support them.
They should go to various ùmùada meetings and see what feminism is all about.
Not this trash I see online everyday.

When your husband maltreats u, and your home people become aware, don't allow the ùmùada to handle that husband of yours cos they will so discipline him he will swear not to touch a fly in his life. That is feminismin action.
I'm my state, when a husband dies prematurely, most of the time,the brother will take over his property and toss the wife and children away. Some of these men will even force the woman to sleep with them.
The women fought and fought. It took yrs and now there is a law against such wicked act. That is feminism.
Women fought to be recognised with respect in a male dominated world. These days, u see husbands helping in house work, taking care of the children etc cos he sees his wife as his equal. That is feminism.
We all need each other. U don't stomp on one so that u will be at the top.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Skepticus: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Welcomme:
There is this other ugly fool on Facebook forming feminist and influncer...Something Nkechi Bianze. And she has a lot of ladies both married and single that she brainwashes.

I know her.

That one go soon cast.

If you follow her posts closely, behind all her misandric rants, she drops hint of her craving for men's validation.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Does the sperm belong to a man or woman?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is she Yoruba? No wonder..

Yes, from the same town with Linda Ikeji.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Lonelypacifist6: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Seun knows what I said is true.
All the atheists in Nigeria only want attention and monetary help.
Very wrong assertion, embarassed You should be smart enough not to generalise.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
eni4real:
No be sperm bank, na sperm ATM!!!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by chiboy1116: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?
you don't know anything na

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Billyanger(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
You need understanding, from your outspoken resentment for Africa as African. You can't pass a point without adding an insult....you tried to exhibit your understanding and I'm not getting it still

koyyes:

Another being lacking comprehensive skills.

Read my comment again and take note of the word 'generally'. Research the context behind it and tell us what you have learnt.

M0ron.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by monerozi5590: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?

I wonder my brother. God in his infinite wisdom said women should be submissive to men. I wonder where this equal stuff is coming from.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Kyllahmc(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

Women did not optioned bro, the society determined women should sit at home because they believe that's their place and they are weaker vessels, which is exactly what feminist are saying. That the Society should allow women the opportunities to do what men are doing, feminism isn’t saying to be a man-hater, feminism isn’t about men are scum.

So please don’t because you hate feminism start saying what’s not. We’ve seen husband asked their wife to quit working and become full housewife cos they believed a woman’s job is taking care of the house only and being a submissive wife, she did as requested. She didn’t option, she followed the laid down rules by the society, women are made to follow laid down rules even if it’s against their wish, they are taught to not express their wish and speak up or themselves. It’s not women optioned bro, it’s more of the fact that the society choose for the women.

If women had optioned, they would have been doing contrary to what men and the society at large want. Take the case of that woman who became a full housewife because her husband wanted it for example, if she had optioned, she would have chosen to continue with her career and she would be termed disrespectful by the society. If women had optioned, the society would condemned most of their choices and term it as being disrespectful to men. Please get it right

Even during wars, if a woman expressed her wish to join the army, they won’t pick her. Please don’t let your anger lead you blindly. Sure, some women might optioned, we are different. But it’s never always women optioned and most times, women optioned because their mind has been conditioned to believe that’s how it should be.
Bless you
But there weren't any aggression from women to level up and assume manly responsibilities those days... why now?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

So u 're not only related to Baboons, u 're also 4rm d family of fishes. grin

Just 1 question: Are u 4rm Bony or Catillagenous families ?grin grin grin

By d way, u don't even know me and u're calling me a f@ggot? wtf

I already know u're a slowpoke but u don't have to prove me right every fvckin time u drool. grin

I see why this thread's topic and my comments have struck a nerve. grin

If you are a sex starved p*$$1 slave who needs the attention of females, know that you will die a wretched f@ggot.

Continue to make yourself busy with your 'face me, I slap you' compound dog. Nairaland females are way above your wretched league.

Wretched, frustrated monkey.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Billyanger(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you are an atheist, please repent from that mindset. Please I mean this with my existence please stop it. There is a God. I'm not trying to lead you wrong.

Lonelypacifist6:
Very wrong assertion, embarassed You should be smart enough not to generalise.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Billyanger:
You need understanding, from your outspoken resentment for Africa as African. You can't pass a point without adding an insult....you tried to exhibit your understanding and I'm not getting it still

If you do not understand the context behind the word, then that is your problem not mine.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ResidentSlut:
If you act like scum, you will be called scum. By feminists and non-feminists alike
and if she acts like a slut that gets pregnant outside wedlock then she should be shamed like a slut that gets pregnant outside wedlock by sexist and non-sexist men alike.

Am I doing it right?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Billyanger(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
The insult is not necessary dawg

koyyes:

If you do not understand the context behind the word, then that is your problem not mine.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ArcFresky(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
bentwood85:

For some ladies, a boyfriend is more important than their father.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Lonelypacifist6: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

Women did not optioned bro, the society determined women should sit at home because they believe that's their place and they are weaker vessels, which is exactly what feminist are saying. That the Society should allow women the opportunities to do what men are doing, feminism isn’t saying to be a man-hater, feminism isn’t about men are scum.

So please don’t because you hate feminism start saying what’s not. We’ve seen husband asked their wife to quit working and become full housewife cos they believed a woman’s job is taking care of the house only and being a submissive wife, she did as requested. She didn’t option, she followed the laid down rules by the society, women are made to follow laid down rules even if it’s against their wish, they are taught to not express their wish and speak up or themselves. It’s not women optioned bro, it’s more of the fact that the society choose for the women.

If women had optioned, they would have been doing contrary to what men and the society at large want. Take the case of that woman who became a full housewife because her husband wanted it for example, if she had optioned, she would have chosen to continue with her career and she would be termed disrespectful by the society. If women had optioned, the society would condemned most of their choices and term it as being disrespectful to men. Please get it right

Even during wars, if a woman expressed her wish to join the army, they won’t pick her. Please don’t let your anger lead you blindly. Sure, some women might optioned, we are different. But it’s never always women optioned and most times, women optioned because their mind has been conditioned to believe that’s how it should be.
Bless you
That excuse is stale since like forever, it's used by lazy People.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by gnykelly(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
ArcFresky:
A woman will always need a man in her life...

L

same as men... we all need each other.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Kyllahmc post=84960379]But there weren't any aggression from women to level up and assume manly responsibilities those days... why now?[/quote
Because men now assumed women optioned and refused to see the fact that the society conditioned them to and so to debut this notion, women are showing you they didn’t optioned but rather the society made them. And because they think women optioned, they don’t give them the respect they deserved.

It’s not easy when you chose to give up doing what you love for the people you love but those people don’t see it, rather they see it as you been lazy or choosing the easy way out. You as a man, you know how you feel whenever you are tired and had to stay at home instead of going to work, you feel restless knowing you can’t do what you love doing. Now think of how it is for a woman who had to stop doing what she loves to do because the society and her his and thinks she shouldn’t and yet this society and her husband doesn’t even give her the respect she deserves.

Women only want men to see the sacrifices they make and respect them for it. They need men to see that they also are capable of making their own choices but when they choose not to but submit to me, it’s not because they are stupid or something, it’s just because they love their men. That’s feminism, letting men know you also have your right and for them to respect it.

Feminism isn’t about hating men and making degrading comments, it doesn’t stop you from getting married or having sexual relationship, it doesn’t stop you from being submissive, it’s simply letting you know you have your rights and should be respected for it.

So anyone who’s a man-hater or makes degrading comments about men isn’t a feminist, rather such a person is a misandrist or hurting.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
That excuse is stale since like forever, it's used by lazy People.
You were talking about those times sir, please read up. He clearly talked about the times of our ancestors and during the wars. That excuse was very much valid then.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have never seen a beautiful feminist. Am just here praying please God let this be insemination please God. Poor poor man

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by koyyess: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luiz1:

And if I keep getting attentions 4rm Nairaland females, he is that ur business?

Nairaland females na ur mum? grin
Nairaland females na ur Sister? grin

Ur sister go too dey worwor 4 me self. This one wey u urself be Baboon nd Monkey put together join. grin grin grin

And if u're angry that I get attentions 4rm Nairaland females like u said. Oga u no wettin to do o: Go and hug TRANSFORMER grin grin grin

P*$$1 begger. grin

You will remain a f@ggot till you drop dead.

Mumu. grin

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

The reason I don't support them.
They should go to various ùmùada meetings and see what feminism is all about.
Not this trash I see online everyday.

When your husband maltreats u, and your home people become aware, don't allow the ùmùada to handle that husband of yours cos they will so discipline him he will swear not to touch a fly in his life. That is feminismin action.
I'm my state, when a husband dies prematurely, most of the time,the brother will take over his property and toss the wife and children away. Some of these men will even force the woman to sleep with them.
The women fought and fought. It took yrs and now there is a law against such wicked act. That is feminism.
Women fought to be recognised with respect in a male dominated world. These days, u see husbands helping in house work, taking care of the children etc cos he sees his wife as his equal. That is feminism.
We all need each other. U don't stomp on one so that u will be at the top.
Exactly. These new generation feminists are not merely fighting for equal rights, they actively want to demean men, emasculate and make men subservient to them. Some people can’t tell the difference between these two objectives.

True feminism is about equal rights, these modern feminists just simply hate men. Big difference. You would be surprised that most of these ‘feminists’ today are women who either can’t find a man or have been used repeteadlt by men and hence they just simply hate men and want to see men suffer. It’s not about any dirty equal rights with these ones.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Lonelypacifist6: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

You were talking about those times sir, please read up. He clearly talked about the times of our ancestors and during the wars. That excuse was very much valid then.
During those times too there were women who were socially active, so it's not an excuse at all, Women were acting as spies during the war and all, The queen was an engineer!! Society limiting anyone is not an excuse.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyess:

P*$$1 begger. grin

You will remain a f@ggot till you drop dead.

Mumu. grin

Ur father already died a broke f@ggot. So boy, worry about ur family. grin grin grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by etrange: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Someone who calls men trash is not a feminist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52