Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55418 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
luminouz:

Instead of you to keep your head and keep dishing out cold,hard logical facts, you focused on abuses and diatribes, effectively killing your own campaign.

Why can't you reason outside your emotions? I was enjoying your points till you committed word-suicide.

*sighs*
I apologise. I'm not very good at hiding my hate for toxic men that demean women. Maybe next time try not sounding like a clown. A grown and educated man doesn't need to be taught equality. wink

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
feminist still enjoys good dick
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by EmmyDJourno: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
You see my Kings cool

Don't argue with them ladies going around speaking trash about men sad

Get close to them with love and care, flaunt the dick.....They would never say no cheesy

That's the reality grin

Talk is cheap, but the Dick is sweeter wink
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

So its okay for men to DEMAND respect but women have to earn it? Does the clown gene run in your family?
Lol is that what you got from all that? Nobody demands for respect. Respect is earened, if I feed you, cloth you, protect you. You are like a child to me and I treat you as sombody that is vulnerable and need help. If you provide for yourself thou. Me? I make alot of money, each of my properties are worth hundreds of millions. So its not me demanding for respect I have the power. Why should I respect u if u earn 300k a month and I earn well more then u. I have more power then u. U should respect me. I whole Hartley respect the minister of finance she earned it can't demand it from her. I d craze? On the other hand who are u for me to respect
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol is that what you got from all that? Nobody demands for respect. Respect is earened, if I feed you, cloth you, protect you. You are like a child to me and I treat you as sombody that is vulnerable and need help. If you provide for yourself thou. Me? I make alot of money, each of my properties are worth hundreds of millions. So its not me demanding for respect I have the power. Why should I respect u if u earn 300k a month and I earn well more then u. I have more power then u. U should respect me. I whole Hartley respect the minister of finance she earned it can't demand it from her. I d craze? On the other hand who are u for me to respect
Okay. It runs in your family.
Work on your sentence structure. All that money and you're this dumb. Must be an internet fraudster. Pathetic.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by munafav(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
So she like preek like this...so funny
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Stillthebest: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

You really took out your phone to type this. Are you this dense in real life or you just don't study? Like, you haven't heard of lesbians who are attracted to women or don't know the meaning of feminism? You're a complete disgrace to manhood. Tufia.

I won't dignify your Monika with the required reply. Rot!

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by CSTR2: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?
Someone that calls men scum is a man hater.
Someone with ultra feminist views is a man hater.

The title should have been man hater not feminist.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Okay. It runs in your family.
Work on your sentence structure. All that money and you're this dumb. Must be an internet fraudster. Pathetic.
Hehe you are resulting to shaming. Is English that important to you? Sorry English is not my first language. Nah I hate all kinds of scam including women manipulation. Money is not scam. I was fortunate, my father worked hard and left all this for me so in my defence I don't really have to care about what u think. I can see through ur BS and u hate it. Bring real value to the table thou its all am asking. Yeah I know I should be ashamed of all things I have through my fathers name. Don't care, I can do whatever I want go get a hardworking father too
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by explicitee(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

A pregnant woman who advocates equal right for both sexes is funny to you? Your sense of humor is quite strange. See a doctor.
Feminist gang on my post.. Silence is the best answer
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
explicitee:

Feminist gang on my post.. Silence is the best answer
And this reply is silence? Looool. See a psychiatrist, bro.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe you are resulting to shaming. Is English that important to you? Sorry English is not my first language. Nah I hate all kinds of scam including women manipulation. Money is not scam. I was fortunate, my father worked hard and left all this for me so in my defence I don't really have to care about what u think. I can see through ur BS and u hate it. Bring real value to the table thou its all am asking. Yeah I know I should be ashamed of all things I have through my fathers name. Don't care, I can do whatever I want go get a hardworking father too
You sound sad. Well, it seems money is your own God. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Do you.
And bro...its I'm not am wink
(You obviously demanded respect and didn't get it. Looool)
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by linearity: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

I was about writing something exactly like this, until I saw your piece.

Only that, I have to add....even if she is a man-hater, that does not mean she hate preeq or can’t be pregnant for a man. There are men all over who hate women, hit women, etc but still love that stuff underneath their legs & still goes on to impregnate women.

In fact, this part fully back her feminist advocacy, in that...if men can hate women and still love their pvssy and still impregnate them, women also have the right to hate men, but still love their preeq and get pregnant for men.

The only premise when the troll is justified is if; she been an advocate for ‘marriage before pregnancy’ or chastity or if she is against pregnancy completely...then they have a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stillthebest:

I won't dignify your Monika with the required reply. Rot!
Sksksksksks. Typical them. What has my moniker got to do with anything? Obviously dense. Pathetic.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Stillthebest: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Sksksksksks. Typical them. What has my moniker got to do with anything? Obviously dense. Pathetic.

Still won't.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

You sound sad. Well, it seems money is your own God. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Do you.
And bro...its I'm not am wink
(You obviously demanded respect and didn't get it. Looool)
We can go at this all day. I don't demand respect why should I? Why should I be respected for, I have girls eating out of my hands. I don't need a woman to cook for me or do anything for me. I have already automated all my chores. My goal and the reason why I still live is to educate men about women nature. I don't really need broke ppl to respect me. Who u help? Lol this is fun.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

We can go at this all day. I don't demand respect why should I? Why should I be respected for, I have girls eating out of my hands. I don't need a woman to cook for me or do anything for me. I have already automated all my chores. My goal and the reason why I still live is to educate men about women nature. I don't really need broke ppl to respect me. Who u help? Lol this is fun.
Almost sounds like you're now making yourself sound right for my validation. Dear, what you need is attention and love. Goodnight smiley
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stillthebest:

Still won't.
Still did undecided
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Almost sounds like you're now making yourself sound right for my validation. Dear, what you need is attention and love. Goodnight smiley
08158055074 call me or WhatsApp me let change ur life. I live in Lagos what's ur city?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hayj15: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Saying men are trash is not feminism � Why do y'all always get it wrong?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Obdk: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Artificial insemination with sperm she picked from oshodi dustbin abi

Na guys i dey blame, dis kind one dem suppose deny am preeq
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Obdk: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Why will a feminist need sperm. They re equal to men. It should be degrading

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

call me or WhatsApp me let change ur life. I live in Lagos what's ur city?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Hope u copied the number? Took it out. If u did not contact me and I will send it to u. Decided to do this for humanity. No sex just to prove a point is enough for me. You just won a lottery. Be rich. Don't let ur pride get in the way.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

I apologise. I'm not very good at hiding my hate for toxic men that demean women. Maybe next time try not sounding like a clown. A grown and educated man doesn't need to be taught equality. wink
Eya...Pele. Them don do you strong thing. Don't worry a good D will soon come your way, to calm your rage and hate.

People way worse pass you, wey do pass you, don fall under the influence of a good D. You'll be fine.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

Eya...Pele. Them don do you strong thing. Don't worry a good D will soon come your way, to calm your rage and hate.

People way worse pass you, wey do pass you, don fall under the influence of a good D. You'll be fine.
You're dense, dear. The fact that you think penis is a solution to everything, you're a disgrace. Be healed.

1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by chewwie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Yes, what do you know? Let me help you... NOTHING! NADA! Do you know the evolution of feminism over the past 100 or so years? Modern day feminists are called 3rd wave feminists and they are actually misandrists. They blame all their misfortunes on MEN. And even if her pregnancy was from artificial insemination, abeg was it her mother's semen she used to fertilize her egg or a man's?

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

People like you that say stuff like this is why feminists will keep existing. Beside a man? Really? Too confident and know your place Your ego, your toxicity and the fact that you think there's a 'place' where women should belong...mehn, I hope you don't have kids.

Oya, sorry.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

The reason I don't support them.
They should go to various ùmùada meetings and see what feminism is all about.
Not this trash I see online everyday.

When your husband maltreats u, and your home people become aware, don't allow the ùmùada to handle that husband of yours cos they will so discipline him he will swear not to touch a fly in his life. That is feminismin action.
I'm my state, when a husband dies prematurely, most of the time,the brother will take over his property and toss the wife and children away. Some of these men will even force the woman to sleep with them.
The women fought and fought. It took yrs and now there is a law against such wicked act. That is feminism.
Women fought to be recognised with respect in a male dominated world. These days, u see husbands helping in house work, taking care of the children etc cos he sees his wife as his equal. That is feminism.
We all need each other. U don't stomp on one so that u will be at the top.

What exactly is umuada and what powers do they have?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
linearity:

I was about writing something exactly like this, until I saw your piece.

Only that, I have to add....even if she is a man-hater, that does not mean she hate preeq or can’t be pregnant for a man. There are men all over who hate women, hit women, etc but still love that stuff underneath their legs & still goes on to impregnate women.

In fact, this part fully back her feminist advocacy, in that...if men can hate women and still love their pvssy and still impregnate them, women also have the right to hate men, but still love their preeq and get pregnant for men.

The only premise when the troll is justified is if; she been an advocate for ‘marriage before pregnancy’ or chastity or if she is against pregnancy completely...then they have a point.

Correct.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

The bold is hillarious grin grin
I love this post
you love a post that insult men and you'd tell us that a typical naija self acclaimed feminist ain't men hating. y'all trash.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

You're dense, dear. The fact that you think penis is a solution to everything, you're a disgrace. Be healed.
Pele...you no do pass your predecessors wey fall under the anointing...

I can imagine the heartbreaks you've been through... You shouldn't give up on love yet, fat, ugly women of all shapes and sizes are finding love.

You'll meet a great guy who'll baptize your carnal orifice with his rod and in no time you'll throw away the useless and worthless robe of feminism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.