Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (35748 Views)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by MrCork: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice

is she lightskin ? angry
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2019
goldenpenny2:

it is not about contemplating, but you're not sure if that's the right person whom God has given you
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Enemyofpeace: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Rubbish. Just talk sey you too wan open thread for nairaland

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Emmymarvel(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice
Absolutely yes...but there is a but. Even if you don't love her, you have to learn to in course of time, because women can be unpredictable. The day she meets someone who loves n appreciates her, baba u done enter one chance be that oh

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Jaspernubi: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Everyone in loves comes with baggage, there is always something loved that is oftentimes unsaid , Both men and women have a reason for declaring love, will she still love you when her baggage is extinct, most clever people will make you think it is just a mere love with no strings. But time often reveals the motives
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by kennyclassic: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2019
zexy2030:
The best but learn how to manage jealousy from women like herself. You will be very personal. U r lucky to find a woman who loves you. The feeling is so good
The feeling is good but deep inside you know you don't love her the way she loves you. Story of my life

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by kingjoe(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Mac12:
Las Las, you go see say no be love dey hold marriage...

I'm talking from experience
please madam,with your wealth of experience,what holds marrige
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by favour32(m): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Misogynists everywhere! Spits! angry
Your character display don tell d kind person u be.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by favour32(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Love nor dey enough these days weda your woman love u more than u love am dey irrelevant.
The main Koko must complete.
*Compatibility go high✓
*Pride go dey very low and negligible✓
*Una f√¢k life go arrange wella✓
*Before love go come be like salt wey bring out the taste✓
If all complete like these with stable coolmoney nai be say e don set and finally God dey una side as una dey respect AM.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by mrpackager(m): 4:34am On Dec 18, 2019
Does it really matter who loves the most??
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Misogynists everywhere! Spits! angry
Honestly speaking your eyes are scarily sexy.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Iyawe247: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2019
I can bet that most people giving relationship/marriage advice here ain't even married and as such will only give bookish or head knowledge advice as not from experience. Nevertheless, Op must know dat love as a living force has the tendency to wane in intensity like the moon, or grow when nurtured. Whichever way, but it ought to be balanced from both ends. Just hold on to values that really matters when choosing a soulmate, and if your fiance has got them, focus more on that and in no time, you can grow your love for your partner. Let's note that Love or submission is not a one sided thing as many people erroneously opine (Eph.5:21, Col.3:19 and Titus 2:4), but mutually to be observed by both parties within the context of marriage.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by odisman(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Jiokejohn:

My dear brother, the best bet is to marry a woman that loves you without limit. Someone who loves you more than you do. Having such a person as wife is like acquiring an invaluable treasure. Words can't express benefits attached for being lucky to have one as a wife.
Let me highlights some advantages of having such personality as a wife -
1. She will sacrifice everything to make sure that you are happy.
2. She will go beyond her limit to ensure that you succeed.
3. She will never scatter but will keep on gathering for you. Likewise she will never waste but always conserve for you.
4. When she sees you, she see herself. Your worry is her worry. It is always you first.
5. Peradventure your night turns to day, she will never leave you. Even if the whole world deserts you, she is always there for you.
6. She will forever be faithful to you. No man will see her unclothedness. {SHE CAN ONLY TRADE HER unclothedness FOR YOUR SAKE - for instance doing so to save your life (not her own life but yours). This amount to laying her life for you}.
7. You will live longer. Enjoy your life to fullness without heart attack.
Benefits are so enormous.
But if you marry someone that the love you have for her is greater than what she has for you, mark my words, YOU JUST ACQUIRED VISA TO ENDLESS SLAVERY. Your heart will have no peace whenever her countenance changes - heart attack nocking. You will always go extra mile to please her - perpetual slavery. You will forever be held at ransom - her quest will be insatiable. Above all, she will always look for that love she feels for outside.
NB: A woman can endure unfaithful husband till eternity but a man can hardly endure an unfaithful wife for years.
I COULD BE WRONG, BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.
One man's delicacy can be another's poison.
Chose wisely.
I can relate with this. She tells me when men toast her immediately. We will just start laughing about the whole scenario. It's really good for a woman to love you wella. It makes you confident, happy, feel on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by odisman(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Specyano:
Best love, we men can grow feelings buh u see women ehn!, even if u are extremely handsome if she no love u nothing can change that.
I think you are right. Women are like one way traffic. Very stereotype!!!
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Didi2d(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Jiokejohn:

My dear brother, the best bet is to marry a woman that loves you without limit. Someone who loves you more than you do. Having such a person as wife is like acquiring an invaluable treasure. Words can't express benefits attached for being lucky to have one as a wife.
Let me highlights some advantages of having such personality as a wife -
1. She will sacrifice everything to make sure that you are happy.
2. She will go beyond her limit to ensure that you succeed.
3. She will never scatter but will keep on gathering for you. Likewise she will never waste but always conserve for you.
4. When she sees you, she see herself. Your worry is her worry. It is always you first.
5. Peradventure your night turns to day, she will never leave you. Even if the whole world deserts you, she is always there for you.
6. She will forever be faithful to you. No man will see her unclothedness. {SHE CAN ONLY TRADE HER unclothedness FOR YOUR SAKE - for instance doing so to save your life (not her own life but yours). This amount to laying her life for you}.
7. You will live longer. Enjoy your life to fullness without heart attack.
Benefits are so enormous.
But if you marry someone that the love you have for her is greater than what she has for you, mark my words, YOU JUST ACQUIRED VISA TO ENDLESS SLAVERY. Your heart will have no peace whenever her countenance changes - heart attack nocking. You will always go extra mile to please her - perpetual slavery. You will forever be held at ransom - her quest will be insatiable. Above all, she will always look for that love she feels for outside.
NB: A woman can endure unfaithful husband till eternity but a man can hardly endure an unfaithful wife for years.
I COULD BE WRONG, BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.
One man's delicacy can be another's poison.
Chose wisely.

You're not wrong,
You're highly correct, I think it's Better to marry a woman that loves you more than you love her.
Talking from experience
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by dochenaj: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

please advice
I had no idea there was a "loveometer" for measuring love.

Love is intangible and cannot be measured.

But I could see most of the comments support marrying a woman who loves you more, and they paint a picture of a marital bliss if you do. But all that could be achieved if she just loves you, irrespective of whose love exceeds.

Now calling to mind the words of my Lord Jesus Christ as referenced by Paul "it is more blessed to give than to receive". So if love were quantifiable it is better to be the one with the exceeding love in the marriage.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Excelento(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Go ahead Br.
We daily grow in LOVE.
Best wishes.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Yes and Yes. That is what will grow your love the more if you are a normal human. I pray for such
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by dexterlawrence(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
favoryte33:
Are you two competing about who loves each other more? Guy,if you know you truely love this girl,then marry her. If you don't,do not waste her morrafuking time.

I just don't understand oooo
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Son this the kind of marriage men wish for

The perfect marriage

My woman was actually into me then I learnt to love her then depending on your personal policy as a man

Me I vowed to my self that I will never cheat on her....have never will never

The truth she's not my type of woman but now if I ever came to this world again I want to meet her Earlier in my life

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by poik(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2019
SBL28:
I hate all these nonsense about who loves who more. Some women say it too and I think it is rubbish.
They tell their fellow woman to marry the man that she knows loves her more than she loves him. It makes no sense, I don't want to be married to someone I'm not crazy about because I don't want to get hurt. We should be madly in love with each other.

It's ALL or nothing.

Coming from a lady, I Stan!
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Spman: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Withh the way ladies are taking my love for granted,i will be so grateful to God if he gives me a woman that loves me more than i do
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
Women were made to reciprocate gestures,it is advisable for a man to marry the woman he loves and not the woman who loves you when you don't feel her.

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by zexy2030(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
kennyclassic:

The feeling is good but deep inside you know you don't love her the way she loves you. Story of my life
You may never find such a woman again, if you pursue a woman you love and abandon the one that loves you, she also must have someone she loves naturally more than you. Therefore you need more work to make the relationship fit.

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Jman06(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
frozen70:

When love is equal, the scale balances well

When love is not equal, there will be issues like,
Nagging
Everything becomes a fault
Anger
Frustration on one side
Unhappiness
Depression
Hatred
Dislike

Then what happens, separation comes in leading to broken home

Love must be equal for you to feel exactly what and how she feels
"Love" is NEVER equal!!!

If you're waiting for equal love before getting married,,, you go wait taya!

And in my unbiased opinion, I think the man should be the one to love his wife more because his has the responsibility to provide and protect the family.
If the lady is the one who's more "in love", the man may abandon his responsibilities along the way leaving the woman to cater for the children.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by TheRedpillguy: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Is it okey to eat poison instead of food? FYI she doesn't love you, she is just pretending. Her goal is to domisticate you and own all of your wealth
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Chiiamaka: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2019
favoryte33:
Are you two competing about who loves each other more? Guy,if you know you truely love this girl,then marry her. If you don't,do not waste her morrafuking time.

Well said
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by showafrica(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2019
ouzo1:
Yes... Na sure bet

Yes, perfect 2.00 odd. Thats the only way ur marriage will last but make sure you dont take too much advantage of her love. If its the other way round the man will suffer bc women no get sense, they will always take advantage
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Kendollar696(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2019
In my opinion, You asking this question is because you like her and not love her. Secondly For marriage survival, it needs someone that will go extra miles to make sure things work and for ratings, those that love more have 60-70% chances in making sure their relationship works. If she loves more than you LOVE her marry her buh if she loves you more than you LIKE her don't. it's you don't drag love into the picture. You're struggling with love and like.. settle that and you won't have a reason to complain.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Tinymayour: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2019
You want to be successful and great in life IF YES as a man YOU MUST MARRY THE WOMAN THAT LOVES THE YOU MORE

With these your future is hundreds
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
The marriage will last very long if the lady love you more. Ladies don't give up easily especially if she got kids
Yeah, it will last more. Since she'll be willing to chew, drink and inhale shit just to keep her "marriage". Most times, people wanting to marry someone who loves them more so they can have someone to manipulate, abd eventually abuse.
All these useless measure of love. Goes to show how naive and immature the minds of many guys are on this forum. Like a lady put it, if he's not crazily in love with her, he should forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.