Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (35669 Views)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Goldenfinger5(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=chrisifeanyi post=85002986]Don't ever make the mistake of marrying a woman that you love more, you will die 20 years before your time. A woman supposed to love you more than you love her. Be warned![/quote

True talk, the peace I enjoy in my marriage is next to none. My wife loves me like mad same way I love her. Am mile away from where she is but am rest assured she's ok cos of the love she has for me. We believe in each other.
When a woman loves you equally the same way you love her then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Fxwarrior: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
coolestofall:
This kind of question is what leads to all those broken marriage thread on fp. Whatever happened to marriage between two persons who are just in love with one another. Too many compromise now a days. Pple just tend to marry whomever they are dating at the time they feel obligated to settle down.

Guy, how you want it? That's natural. Abi you want your people to ship your wife on your behalf? Is it not either you meet her online or offline, get to know each other. Then decide if she's okay for you.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Fxwarrior: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mac12:
Las Las, you go see say no be love dey hold marriage...

I'm talking from experience

What holds marriage then?

You might say its a decision and friendship. Ll
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lightangel65:
Sick feminists

FEMINISTS ARE SET OF CONFUSED AND LAZY ASSESS
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Greatfullheart: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
For Me Yes, but Not For All Men. Because Some Men Will Over Use The Opportunity and Be Cheating the Lady or Maltreating Her.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Blackfriday: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
UbiPetrus:
While it is okay for her to love you so much, you are the man and should love her crazily.
The holy book commands the man to love and the woman to be submissive.
If she loves you more than you love her, that is, if you doubt what it is that you feel for her, then I wouldn't advice you to go ahead.
Please explain further, cos in interested in this matter.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Jaemes(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Love knows to bounds
Love brings about true friendship.
I think this is a 2-way thing...Both of us should be crazy for each other, no be say one go strong the other go be stronger.Both should be strongest.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by poik(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chi59:

This is an insult, not a compliment. Go and Stan somewhere else.

I see no need to insult you. And frankly I can't fathom how this is an insult to you.

Most ladies I have encountered say it is better for the man to love them more, as this puts them in the drivers seat of the relationship. Seeing someone who thinks otherwise would be such a breath of fresh air.
I don't see how complimenting a supposedly mature school of thought is an insult. But anyways, my apologies if you feel slighted.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Corelinz: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
brother marry a woman that loves you
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Legendguru: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by johnad3(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yes. The lady in question has seeing your future and Its OK for her
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by kennyclassic: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
I’ve been trying to love her the way she loves me but it’s not just working for me. The love doesn’t want to grow.
zexy2030:

You may never find such a woman again, if you pursue a woman you love and abandon the one that loves you, she also must have someone she loves naturally more than you. Therefore you need more work to make the relationship fit.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by yollychika(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
You love her more,wife her! She loves u more, don't wife her!!!!
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by raphy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
u don't love her but she loves you and can spread her leg from east to west for you

oga just tell her in the face o..don't just pretend tell her u don't love her.n if u hv bleep her....

na another story when she wil ask for her fhuck back.

d balls is in your court.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by sweetilicious(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice
Your job is to love her.Her job is to respect and honor you.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Theophinio(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2019
digitalman2811:
I just got married two months ago,my wife loves me so much,that is were the problem lies,she pursues me for sex,care and affection,instead of the other way round,is like when huge amount of sugar is added to a cup of tea.a man suppose to love his wife the more, in turn the woman supposed to be submissive.
I got married to her because I felt I may not be able to meet someone that loves me that much,now I'm getting tired after two months of marriage.my guy go for a woman you are crazy for,go for the woman that will make you beat traffic while going home,go for a woman you will pursue while she makes shakara for you.marriage no be small thing ooo.

The world is full of misery
You marry whom you are crazy about, "problem "
You marry who is crazy about you, another "problem "
just thinking aloud
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Theophinio(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2019
luminouz:

I dont know about men. I just know about me.

From my perspective,what you ladies refer to as love differ from my own definition. I can cherish and adore my woman but the 'butterfly in tummy,mushy mushy, head in the clouds, can't sleep till you hear her voice' kinda feeling is something I have never felt babe. I stay grounded and logical, all the time. Maybe because I'm alien or some stuff like that, I have always been able to see reality,one that others dont see or choose not to see. And guess what, I have been lucky to meet girls who really loved(in their own definition) me. All I did was to make sure I make them happy.

But I have experienced what you call love from other girls. Some are pure while some are manipulative,selfish and based on what they stood to gain.

One thing is sure, no girl I dated ever told me she would stay if I lose my diick. grin

Conclusion:

Love is a mirage. What you have are people and their personal interests.

Word
Nothing like true love as far as am concerned
There must be something she saw in you, that stir up the affection in her, without that thing be it physical or otherwise anymore love diminish
Use pure logic in dealing with affection,
Better for your general wellbeing
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Theophinio(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Jiokejohn:

My dear brother, the best bet is to marry a woman that loves you without limit. Someone who loves you more than you do. Having such a person as wife is like acquiring an invaluable treasure. Words can't express benefits attached for being lucky to have one as a wife.
Let me highlights some advantages of having such personality as a wife -
1. She will sacrifice everything to make sure that you are happy.
2. She will go beyond her limit to ensure that you succeed.
3. She will never scatter but will keep on gathering for you. Likewise she will never waste but always conserve for you.
4. When she sees you, she see herself. Your worry is her worry. It is always you first.
5. Peradventure your night turns to day, she will never leave you. Even if the whole world deserts you, she is always there for you.
6. She will forever be faithful to you. No man will see her unclothedness. {SHE CAN ONLY TRADE HER unclothedness FOR YOUR SAKE - for instance doing so to save your life (not her own life but yours). This amount to laying her life for you}.
7. You will live longer. Enjoy your life to fullness without heart attack.
Benefits are so enormous.
But if you marry someone that the love you have for her is greater than what she has for you, mark my words, YOU JUST ACQUIRED VISA TO ENDLESS SLAVERY. Your heart will have no peace whenever her countenance changes - heart attack knocking. You will always go extra mile to please her - perpetual slavery. You will forever be held at ransom - her quest will be insatiable. Above all, she will always look for that love she feels for outside.
NB: A woman can endure unfaithful husband till eternity but a man can hardly endure an unfaithful wife for years.
I COULD BE WRONG, BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.
One man's delicacy can be another's poison.
Chose wisely.

Words of wisdom at its best
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by bigiyaro(m): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2019
J111333:
Love is not enough in marriage.

She may love you but not like you enough, not willing to die for you, not willing to share secrets with you, not willing to share a space with you and finally, not see you as great companion.

This is why many married folks still keep side guys, sidechicks and besties. Many keep them for sex but few others keep them because of great companionship. Does that mean they don't love their spouses? No, they do but great friendship goes beyond love.
what r saying?
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Tycyborg(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Sorry to say.
Then it means you don't understand life with it comes to emotions.
It can't be equal and that's how life is. It's not like Hollywood or Nollywood or Bollywood... Things in life aren't balance and that's what makes it exciting, daring sweet and so on. So it ain't rubbish...
It's either he loves you more or you love him more but time will come those feelings will fade off then the little sacrifices you guys made or each other will make you guys overcome the obstacles and the feelings will reignite again and it will be either he loves you more or you love him more again.
My point is love is never balanced. We only think it does but it never it moves like a seesaw left up right down and vice versa. Even all our body parts are not equal including the internal organs either the left or the right is bigger and the make things even more funny.
Fact of life we as the owner of our body tend to love some part of our body and hate some part. We always wish a part looks like this and so on...
It's just life
It's never even and as of the OP be with someone who loves you more and with time you will get to love her better too cause no woman will ever do things she will do for you and that will make her the special one to you.
PEACE

SBL28:
I hate all these nonsense about who loves who more. Some women say it too and I think it is rubbish.
They tell their fellow woman to marry the man that she knows loves her more than she loves him. It makes no sense, I don't want to be married to someone I'm not crazy about because I don't want to get hurt. We should be madly in love with each other.

It's ALL or nothing.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by LYTEEN: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.