Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (35744 Views)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by oshe11: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by ibawon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you love her less, then you don't deserve her.
Simple

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Desperate love.. that level of love could kill out of love.. If you understand, good...

Just hold on to her, you got the girl...
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by blackboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Its good by my standard or men standard but for the girl no no no. A girl once told me her mum told her she should not love a guy more than he loves her. It made sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by anonymous1759(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice

That's the best thing to do. You'll have peace of mind. Someone who loves you more will Tolerate most of your short comings. You can't love each other equally that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Fizzymike1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
These are the kind of people contemplating marriage o

Imaging, a confuse man aspiring marriage o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Mac12(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Las Las, you go see say no be love dey hold marriage...

I'm talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
60 40 is the logic. Love is never blind, many factors come into play
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by highcurrent: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
if you think she is worth it. the ball is in your court.
Beside OP, what did you use in measuring the love, is it lovemeter or caringmeter

I don't know though

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice

Which one is more than you love her? You either love or don't love her.

If you have a little love for her please go ahead but she should be sexually appealling to you physically.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's the best lady to marry.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by sharone21(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ideally, it should be 100% LOVE by both parties.....it is good for a man to LOVE a woman more if we have to measure whose love should be of greater proportion because men are FICKLE in love and it will be a waste of time loving madly( as women do when they fall for a particular guy) what cannot be loved if his mind is not for the lady.
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Celense(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Relationships last longer if the lady loves you more. Men has their love at heart.....If your love is much more than that of a lady...you'll die before your time.

5 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Samuels90: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
If u both compatible marry her, you will grow in love too!
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by airminem(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sweet romance cheesy
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by KayCee92(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
For me, this should be the ideal situation or at least that both party love each other equally. It better for her to love you more because you can develop love for her easily but if you love her more than she loves you then wahala dey o.... grin

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by dave4rella(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
wink

Woman should love more

Exactly my case, she talked me into believing in love, because I never believed in it.
She did so many things to convince me, which I can't say here.

But today I'm madly in love with her and I know she can do anything for me

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Arizonaguy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

please advice
Run
A lady who loves you than you her can kill you cos of something silly
often a slight sense of unfaithfulness
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Lampass(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Trust me you won't regret it. That was the best decision of life. My wife till death do us part. Make sure you love her too o.....

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Xano(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

please advice
YES
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Mac2016(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
theButterfly:
It's better for a woman to marry a man who loves her more than she loves him.
You talk sense... Many ladies don't know this

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Lampass(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Trust me you won't regret it. That was the best decision of my life. My wife till death do us part. Make sure you love her too o..
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
A man is meant to love, while the woman submits to his love.

In otherwords, Loving is a man's role while submission to the man is a woman's role.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Boardman4676(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes, although it's better for a woman to marry a man who loves her more.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nickymichy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Men love based on what dey c(attractiveness, confidence and so on)..while women love for no reasons and wix all der heart....if d woman in question is attractive and homely..I mean wife material.. My guy God has just blessed u..wix time u will love her
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by mauriceju2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
All Women love Men under a conditions, it's a game of interest
Even God and Satan Loves only those that obey them,

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by digitalman2811(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
I just got married two months ago,my wife loves me so much,that is were the problem lies,she pursues me for sex,care and affection,instead of the other way round,is like when huge amount of sugar is added to a cup of tea.a man suppose to love his wife the more, in turn the woman supposed to be submissive.
I got married to her because I felt I may not be able to meet someone that loves me that much,now I'm getting tired after two months of marriage.my guy go for a woman you are crazy for,go for the woman that will make you beat traffic while going home,go for a woman you will pursue while she makes shakara for you.marriage no be small thing ooo.

12 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by iCauseTrouble: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

please advice
Not okay bro. Never trust a woman's love. It changes with needs, demands and circumstances. Make sure you love her more than she loves you

5 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Injera(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mac12:
Las Las, you go see say no be love dey hold marriage...

I'm talking from experience
So wetin dey hold marriage??
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Amanda4life: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
UbiPetrus:
While it is okay for her to love you so much, you are the man and should love her crazily.
The holy book commands the man to love and the woman to be submissive.
If she loves you more than you love her, that is, if you doubt what it is that you feel for her, then I wouldn't advice you to go ahead.

Please marry the one you love more.
Because if her love is more than yours, you will be punishing her/ giving her emotional trauma all the time

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by hush15: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

please advice

If you are the honest type, it's the best.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oh God!!!

What's happening today?

Na so relationship and marriage issue full FP.

I'm single.... No gimme HBP naaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.