Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help (11313 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
shiit. I will do that tomorrow. There is other girl that inviting me to stay till 26th. Bleep. I may have to use condom. But I do that in her mouth and watch her swallow like a boss cool
boss move!!!
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by rowland545(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lols the part that got me laughing was when he said " My dick is kinda tall " .....DAT one off me

We have more mad people on nairaland than the entire eastern part of the country

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Walkingkilo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
Guy calm... There are more things to think about... We need to sell this country grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Walkingkilo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
I made an earlier post about a week ago about my girlfriend who claimed she is a virgin here https://www.nairaland.com/5581767/please-girlfriend-claimed-she-virgin/4#5581767.138
But to be frank I don't know what else to believe again.
She came yesterday and we had sex. Leme not lie I bought lubricant. At first it was hard to penetrate but when I applied to lubricant the thing entered like plane. She refused to open legs as usual telling me she is still scared. But after some few thrusts, she opened her legs wide and was even dragging me inside. Jesus!! I became confused. I told her to get on me which she did, but was finding it difficult to go deep on me cause my dick is kinda tall shaa upto 8.4 length grin grin from my measurements. When she was on top riding, at a time she said in quote" what am I even doing" as she just came down. It was as if she noticed she was now exposing her self easily ori don't understand again. Please I love this girl oo. But it's like she lied to me.if you need more information ask me bikonu. I can't marry a person who lies. Please at a time she became obsessed with the sex that she was holding me so tight. She was on her ovulation and we did Raw sex. I was surprised when she asked me " is she not supposed to take any drugs"? I then asked her which drug and she said she doesn't know. Since yesterday we haven't talked again oo after the sex. But she was moaning so loud that I told her to stop and she told me she can't stop moaning. Biko help me undecided
@princenonye the update is here cheesy

Mumu man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Starboytwo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Maybe you should kuku kill her tomorrow morning, christmas sacrifice
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
rowland545:
Lols the part that got me laughing was when he said " My dick is kinda tall " .....DAT one off me

We have more mad people on nairaland than the entire eastern part of the country
grin grin grin since I don't trust her pussy, I will Bleep her ass. At least I'll be sure I am the one to break the ass cool cool
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
As for the drug been a v or newbie in s3x don't mean she must not know that she need it at least some friends might have told her or read about it
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
As for the drug been a v or newbie in s3x don't mean she must not know that she need it at least some friends might have told her or read about it
okay.my problem now is she was fucking me like she has missed sex. Infact she wanted to kill me. Note this only the second time we are having sex oo
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
After smashing her calabash, you want to quit abi?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Deandean: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
should be upto 8.8 now. Haven't checked in a while. I mean the length grin grin

lolll...idiot,the entire epistle has nothing to do with your virgin gf,u just wan subtly tell us say u get big penis and laslas na lie,8.4 shld nw b upto 8.8...naso d tin de grow weh airforce1 and ilegend use stick support thr own...motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Deandean:

lolll...idiot,the entire epistle has nothing to do with your virgin gf,u just wan subtly tell us say u get big penis and laslas na lie,8.4 shld nw b upto 8.8...naso d tin de grow weh airforce1 and ilegend use stick support thr own...motherfucker
was 8.4 bout 2 years ago. I took some enlargement stuffs. Haven't measure now but will be upto 8.8 or 9. It's long bro very long
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Finest641(f): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Victoronah1:
I am not a Virgin, neither did I lie to her. Infact I told her I have had sex so many times just to be certain. And she still said she was a virgin even insisting that I should carry torch and check
Carry torch and check kwa? Wetin I no go hear. cheesy cheesy
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by descartes400: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Priick wey dey enter t.ot.o like plane ! Kai this OP self ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Edmundbill(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Kobicove(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
You need to bring that girl for me to interview her cheesy
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kobicove:
You need to bring that girl for me to interview her cheesy
lol as what? You be dss cheesy
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
descartes400:
Priick wey dey enter t.ot.o like plane ! Kai this OP self ! grin grin grin
grin grin grin Biko I need advice no be to come laugh me
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Finest641:

Carry torch and check kwa? Wetin I no go hear. cheesy cheesy
yeah she said that place is usually dark so I need torch to see well
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by bindukwe(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2019
One of the best threads this year.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Yamleg: 3:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
I am not a Virgin, neither did I lie to her. Infact I told her I have had sex so many times just to be certain. And she still said she was a virgin even insisting that I should carry torch and check

carry torch and check
how old is she

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by zexy2030(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2019
All these teenagers will not make us hear word again, he had sex with 8.8cm dick, what next...people are planning their new year, you are there digging your grave... This morning take this

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by lekani4real(m): 5:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
I made an earlier post about a week ago about my girlfriend who claimed she is a virgin here https://www.nairaland.com/5581767/please-girlfriend-claimed-she-virgin/4#5581767.138
But to be frank I don't know what else to believe again.
She came yesterday and we had sex. Leme not lie I bought lubricant. At first it was hard to penetrate but when I applied to lubricant the thing entered like plane. She refused to open legs as usual telling me she is still scared. But after some few thrusts, she opened her legs wide and was even dragging me inside. Jesus!! I became confused. I told her to get on me which she did, but was finding it difficult to go deep on me cause my dick is kinda tall shaa upto 8.4 length grin grin from my measurements. When she was on top riding, at a time she said in quote" what am I even doing" as she just came down. It was as if she noticed she was now exposing her self easily ori don't understand again. Please I love this girl oo. But it's like she lied to me.if you need more information ask me bikonu. I can't marry a person who lies. Please at a time she became obsessed with the sex that she was holding me so tight. She was on her ovulation and we did Raw sex. I was surprised when she asked me " is she not supposed to take any drugs"? I then asked her which drug and she said she doesn't know. Since yesterday we haven't talked again oo after the sex. But she was moaning so loud that I told her to stop and she told me she can't stop moaning. Biko help me undecided
@princenonye the update is here
cheesy

Ok
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Fundey: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2019
You can discuss relationship Issue on Nigeria Forum App,
Nigeria Forum App is The Largest Mobile Forum App Community
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nigerian.movies
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Phenomenal16(f): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
..hmmm carry touch n check ke i off
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..hmmm carry touch n check ke i off
lol. Are you a really girl?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2019
zexy2030:
All these teenagers will not make us hear word again, he had sex with 8.8cm dick, what next...people are planning their new year, you are there digging your grave... This morning take this
lol. E dey pain you?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2019
bindukwe:
One of the best threads this year.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank you. I love entertaining people grin
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Phenomenal16(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
lol. Are you a really girl?
yes
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by MedicH: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2019
bodaola:
Guy calm... There are more things to think about... We need to sell this country grin

lol.. no mind the bagger. na vagina and sex be his problem
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Phenomenal16:
yes
okay. Never made friend from nairaland. I'm in Enugu too. Can we get along?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Amastermovic(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
was 8.4 bout 2 years ago. I took some enlargement stuffs. Haven't measure now but will be upto 8.8 or 9. It's long bro very long

Does enlargement stuff do they work if yes suggest d one u r using and where to get it

1 Like

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by movingclouds(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
bodaola:
Tell me when you find a buyer.. My house has a US registration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples / Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.