Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help (11309 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Clinghton: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
virgin puci, wet swallow 8.4 length dick, deflowered go de swallow 16.8. funny sha
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by DavidEsq(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
bodaola:
Guy calm... There are more things to think about... We need to sell this country grin
Mad oooooo
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Amastermovic:

Does enlargement stuff do they work if yes suggest d one u r using and where to get it
Hmm. It does. I've forgotten the name of the one I used. But I also boil hot water and towel and do some stretches. Was doing it with the supplement. I was 7.2. And it increased to 8. Took 2 years by the way.
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by princenonye: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2019
@op, the update is heartbreaking somehow. Pls send me your contact via my email. There is something I would want us to talk about. princenonye@gmail.com
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by bonnyhope: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Victoronah1:
I made an earlier post about a week ago about my girlfriend who claimed she is a virgin here https://www.nairaland.com/5581767/please-girlfriend-claimed-she-virgin/4#5581767.138
But to be frank I don't know what else to believe again.
She came yesterday and we had sex. Leme not lie I bought lubricant. At first it was hard to penetrate but when I applied to lubricant the thing entered like plane. She refused to open legs as usual telling me she is still scared. But after some few thrusts, she opened her legs wide and was even dragging me inside. Jesus!! I became confused. I told her to get on me which she did, but was finding it difficult to go deep on me cause my dick is kinda tall shaa upto 8.4 length grin grin from my measurements. When she was on top riding, at a time she said in quote" what am I even doing" as she just came down. It was as if she noticed she was now exposing her self easily ori don't understand again. Please I love this girl oo. But it's like she lied to me.if you need more information ask me bikonu. I can't marry a person who lies. Please at a time she became obsessed with the sex that she was holding me so tight. She was on her ovulation and we did Raw sex. I was surprised when she asked me " is she not supposed to take any drugs"? I then asked her which drug and she said she doesn't know. Since yesterday we haven't talked again oo after the sex. But she was moaning so loud that I told her to stop and she told me she can't stop moaning. Biko help me undecided
@princenonye the update is here cheesy

story story......story
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't know. But I decided to break up with that girl. She is a liar. She lies about everything. And I am even convinced she is not a Virgin shiit
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by Victoronah1: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Prebeluv:
mtchw
hello?
Re: Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help by asiwaju007(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
so wats d enlargement supplement u used?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.