Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53885 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by odogwu9(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

You need Jesus
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Dextre(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

Lol..bros,she dated you before? See read in between the lines finishing

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by franchasng: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by themanderon: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
O yes you will. Shiloh things loading for you in a few years time.
Its either you will end up with someone you don't like or you end up with nothing at all grin. Either ways like I said before its Shiloh things for you.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
perousd:

Can you shed more light on "regardless I their relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person". I really will appreciate it.
Thanks.
There is a purpose for everyone that comes into a person's life.Sometimes we do not understand this purpose and expect something else from people we let into our lives. Simply put, the guy may not be in her life to be her husband but her guardian angel to redemption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by TissuePaper: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Toks2008:

You be ogbanje... Simple and straight forward.
grin cheesy
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Dextre(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I presume you are still young,that's why u brought ur issue to nairaland. If u get older,you'll knw where to carry this matter room.(Shiloh 2021 in view sha)
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Toks2008:

You be ogbanje... Simple and straight forward.

Elder Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by jitolala(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
I'm even surprised at myself that I was able to read this. The more I read, the more I get angry at your behavior. Hisses and sign out.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Op, do you masturbate? Stop it and experience real happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Bahamas95(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Same with me, I also get tired of girls easily. Got a new one yesterday and banged her some hours later. I don't think I have any future plans for her because she isn't my spec, na konji worry me yesterday

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by leokid866: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
I think you are just dealing with abandonment issues steming from your childhood....the earlier you confront this the better...it's affecting your personal relationships now....but soon it will start to affect your other relationships. I could be wrong though.....but I believe the solution is inward....try looking that way.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by ikcid: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

I have dated intelligent women like this in the past.. So from personal experience. Even my last chick had this same issue. Beautiful Canadian chick. Once it hits marriage/commitment point it ruins.

In my course of being in active spiritual service, I've experienced countless of ladies with this exact problem. Through thorough studies, the op will get answers from all planes if she desires to but first she most hate the dejavu with deep hatred.

1. Solution begins with awareness of her condition

2. She has to hate the condition more than she'll like to walk away to induce greater staying power

3. She needs to learn how to be in the moment/stay when not excited

4. With prayer, she'll make greater progress

I've seen atleast 30 - 50 ladies during active spiritual service, and I can say with 100% exactness it's more spiritual than any other way and she should go for deliverance

To prove its spiritual, one question is always asked. Which this Op can also be asked to answer... Doesn't she experience strange sex dreams?

I appreciate your versed knowledge. I hope the OP runs to your dm for proper guidance, also others experiencing such should toe the same path of self awareness.

grin grin at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by sharone21(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
positivevibez:
Hoelosho

How did you arrive at this? I think Nairaland should ban words like olosho too.
How can a woman not willing to associate with men for long be called an olosho....sex may even be the last thing on her mind.
And for someone else saying menopause is real: that is, if op even want to have children. Or, you guys don't know that women too dread pregnancy process (with all the hormones at play) and childbearing(if not for God)?
You are looking at an INTELLIGENT lady who is easily put off by boring, intellectually shallow men apart from the one she has now.
Op needs to do personal study of herself and determine to make COMMITMENT part of her life. She can also get this with professional help from Pastors (genuine) too through prayers moreso if she feels the present guy is for real and for her. This will help her STAY in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by bossrillboss: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic
..bross I take God beg u no vex again.take am easy.chai.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by greggng: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are possess with spirit husband....he won't allow you be happy with your life...it takes a strong man to demystify a lady like u....I can make u whole after delivering u with a good sex. ...your spirit husband will run away and u will 've your life back....alternatively , you may go for deliverance in a bible believing spiritual church ....but such spirit are difficult to deal with. In the past I helped a lady and till date she still remain grateful to me cos my presence chased away the strong man in her life....power pass power
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Someone like this, is still virgin.

REASON TO YOUR POST.
1. You'r still a virgin and you like the way you do things alone.

2. You have little sense about relationship, you'r not realy opened.

3. You started behaving this way right from your little age and you'v grown old with it.

4. Men are not your problem but you want to be hooked in.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
ikcid:

I appreciate your versed knowledge. I hope the OP runs to your dm for proper guidance, also others experiencing such should toe the same path of self awareness.

grin grin at the bolded.

grin grin grin @ versed knowledge. Although all changes in life must most importantly be self-willed and initiated. If she comes for direction, I can " easily" point her towards getting Solutions. If only she realises its seriousness

What can we say. Many ladies do not start to find out until 35-40 when most men are taken. It they start earlier, the better.

MFM is one of the best places I will recommend her to visit. They handle these issues regularly and know how best to manage her condition

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Depressed101: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

you are not alone.merry christmas
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Depressed101: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's because you have always been alone, and you have found someone you like and that feeling is strange to you. There are two options
1) you can forget about him and retreat back into your safezone or
2) continue living in that bitter-sweet box of feelings. And tell him how you feel you have better chances since you are a girl.

I'll take the first option if this happens, but you aren't me
wise comments often get less likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by gbagyiza: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Your not serious, n for the question, you asked, definitely it will affect u in d future if you fail to correct it now.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by adeiza4u(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

He had similar issues in the past,commitment issues till we started talking....

He is kind but tough,cant rob poo on him and he acts at will.at first i mistook him for a narcissist but i got to know him to be the sweetest soul i have met
I am just like you op, and I guess you are an introvert as well. Apart of being conservative religious-wise, I discovered recently that I usually, and recklessly cut off ladies who show what they call green light. It's not that maybe I'm proud or the sorts. I do that subconsciously and I am regrettably feeling bad about it already. I think it's one of the reasons I failed to have any relationship all my university days. There was a particular scenario where a lady was up for me almost 2 years and I kept on pulling away until I unknowingly embarrassed her. Truth be told I am regretting all of that now. Funny thing is, I have feelings for this particular person and in this year, I have been trying to go close to her. But she seems taken already.
Well, I guess it is my upbringing that imbuilt such a trait in me. My mummy gave me a bad taste of life when I was a kid. No love at all, maybe that is the cause. Or maybe the poor economy around, or my dreams in life.... I can't tell, and it's pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Truckpusher(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Shattap there !! You're just sampling different prick anyhow just to feel how it is to be smashed by different pricks before one unfortunate idiot will take it all for himself. grin

Dump ko dumb ni!!
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by adanny01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
lol...i am not depressed. If at all am sad then it is because of the issue at hand

My dear, don't be ashamed.

Sadness is the main symptom of depression. Pls google Clinical depression and compare the symptoms to what you are feeling.

My take is that, as long as you cannot point to a reason that you want to break off a supposedly good relationship and that the thought of it makes you sad, i think you are doing that subconsciously which seem to me like depression. Even though i didn't expected that you'd be depressed for days in a row to have generated and excuted the thought if it was not a spontaneous thing.

It is illogical to break of a relationship that doesn't hurt you, doesn't affect you or goes against your principles, has no conflict with anything you do or believe in. You didn't complain the guy or the relationship at all so I assume he is a good candidate to get married to and all of a sudden, you want to quit and even thinking of changing your number, girl there is a big red flag there.

You need a reason to explain the breakup, if nothing, I think you are depressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
You see life? This one is breaking hearts, while others are getting their heart broken by guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by jeff1607(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

bros camdan

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lovelife433(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

u do well, bravo.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by daveP(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Find the next available bus going to Shagamu. Tell em you wana drop at MFM prayer city... Ehen....

On a more serious note.... I think you simple fear the inevitable... Like what the future holds. But your friends that are now married dont have two heads, rosy or not.

Face this fear of how the future gats be and then try to share this feeling with him.... That should go a long way.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by dasdexter(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

best reply to end the year with, totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by frozen70(f): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Since you have realised that you are in the habit of dropping relationships

Try and talk to your spirit, it's a bad habit being a woman

You can be behaving that way even in marriage

Learn from others and form the habit or committing yourself

Your case us like a student who keep changing courses after a session, that student will never graduate

But keep going from one higher institution to another while her mates are in their youth service and getting settled

Don't drop this Current relationship and make sure you hold it tight

Tell that bad spirit to leave you for you gained nothing so far from the past

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by MisterChairman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
the truth is you're an olosho .. its only olosho oshi that behave like this !
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by dasdexter(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
kneehighbootz:

I had to login just because of this comment. healthserve, your comment is fire. It's everything. It's right on the money. I needed to read this today. Thank you very much.
i swear e dun tey person comment sweet me like this, healthserve come over to alapere, 1 cooler of fried rice for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.