Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53887 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by superlanny(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?
I wanted to joke about this before, but sis let me tell you, you might think you have a problem, but you don't, see this life is about choice and you are not ready to settle down, something is making you scared of commitment and until you answer that question, you will always lose interest. Don't know your tribe, but you can't put up with this forever as pressure from family will start to crank up soon, in another world, maybe I would have liked to be your very good friend, I like people who see the bullshit in that term called LOVE.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Hedonisco: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
One old woman in your village with saggy boobs and only two teeth left is using your picture to fan herself in her backyard. You better track her down fast.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by poik(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

Better seek spiritual help. While you can.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Finnese001:

Ogbeni e never reach like this nah
Boys no suppose take shit from gurlz in 2020...this nonsense ends with 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Moz22: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
I'm sorry imma be rude.. but u are such a silly person, just get out of here

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Drop it like is hot. Bravo. Truth is not polite.

JONNYSPUTE Truth ain't polite. It's hi-time men drop da truth like its hot. This ladies ain't loyal one single bit.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by casapraco123: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Na your kpekus go suffer Las Las. grin

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
i want happiness that was why i opened the thread. No one is hindering my happiness .
How do i give it shot?how do i work it?i have always being the passive one. I should start initiating call,text or chat? How do people do it?

You should probably take healthserve advice seriously.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by runs360: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
nurex01:
if I may ask? How old are you? May be you're not psychologically active
and emotionally matured. Make she go face reality.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
You'd better force yourself to stay put with the guy.

All the stuff youre writing there is malleable and not concrete.

You have to learn to expand your tolerance level gradually, according to your own level of comfort and what suits you

Dont throw yourself in completely or do things that make you uncomfortable just because "thats what normal people do"

For example some people need their man to call and check on them every day, how are you, have you eaten, what are you doing bla blah. otherwise they feel the guy doesnt care.

If you find being contacted every time annoying then you dont need to conform to that. You can explain to the dude that you only need to check in on each other once in a while

Take it at your own pace so that you wont start getting irritated because you feel suffocated, crowded, bored or caged.

And really search deep within yourself so that you will be able to express your needs to the man in a way that he will understand.

Michellekabod2:
. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank , not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend.

This stuff suggests some kind of psychological barrier where you become fatigued easily, thinking, "....is this it? sad" which I suspect is due to becoming overwhelmed due to overexposure to the person too quickly and too fast. This can happen if youre a solitary kind of person who doesnt normally like intrusions into their emotional space as it makes them feel off-balance. And love itself is a giant intrusion!

So your mind quickly goes into isolation mode and pushes the person away completely...the same features that were initially attractive to you become meaningless, the same way a song that you love becomes boring after playing it hundreds of times

I suggest you think outside of the box to maintain the relationship without getting tired

And I also suggest that you dont mind those people telling you to forget him because this, as youve already stated, is a personal problem that you need to take responsibility for. How will you take responsibility for it if you dont confront it in action? You will still find the same issue with the next guy, and the next, until you change your mentality and approach.

So dumping this guy is not a solution rather you should do the best with what you have available to you, carry the guy along and keep moving towards what is workable for the two of you.

Not everybody is all about romance and lovey-dovey stuff, and thats totally okay as long as you accept it and work with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by pressplay411(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

More importantly, how old are you?
We tend to be careless where age is on our side.
But time has a way of humbling us.

I will suggest you not only decide you need to change this mindset but more importantly, you need to start to act right cos your kids depend on it.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by oshaosha2014(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Advice not insult. People won’t come out to get their problems solved if you keep throwing insult at them when they only come out to seek solution to whatever they are going through.

Miniso:
grin u are asking if u will regret it, angry u must be a stoopid fool to be asking such a mad question u don't have sense again this silly thing.. angry i pity yur parents dat wasted their money sending u to school.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
try girls
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 12inchDickson: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Stinking feminist
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Is either you are a feminist or you attracted to your gender
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

JONNYSPUTE Truth ain't polite. It's hi-time men drop da truth like its hot. This ladies ain't loyal one single bit.
.. I bet you she knows exactly what and where her problems lies. But in their usual way,she doesn't want to admit the truth. She is still looking for an escape route

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Bedwyr:

Ha, my fellow introvert....

I hail you.

I won't tell you what to do, but I will tell you that you will regret it.

Like me, I am regretting not pursuring my first love, because of introversion. Don't be like me. Yes, you are probably afraid of getting hurt. Well, sadly that's part of life, and it is there so that we can get stronger.

But if you want to give up, it's your life.

Sorry but you are not the same. She's not afraid like you, she just gets bored of people easily. Know the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by chronique(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Please always wear a shirt that boldly states that you have a spiritual problem and a weird character so that innocent guys like us can avoid you anywhere we see you. I fear for the person you would eventually get married to cos the chances of you waking up and walking away without any reason one day, is very high.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I bet you she knows exactly what and where her problems lies. But in their usual way,she doesn't want to admit the truth. She is still looking for an escape route

She'll get cured naturally when she hits 40 if she refuses to change now. That's a certainity

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by stankezzy: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Buktol:

You have a spiritual husband..better u go for deliverance..dat SH go dey mak u do d unneedful..
this is d simple truth , forget all these grammar people are blowing , introvert , extrovert , psychological issues ,d real reason is ,she has a spirit husband ,she should go for deliverance ,or she will continue like that with out getting married
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
nurex01:
if I may ask? How old are you? May be you're not psychologically active
early twenties
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2019
OP stop masturbation and win your life back

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by EkoErrands: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You have low ...very low self esteem. The woman I married is like that too. She wants to even walk away after marriage.

Once you don't feel appreciated like the first day you start looking for a new admirer. Na low self esteem something.

Funny thing is we won't argue for 1 minute before she tells me I have low self esteem.

I see it as her way of denying she has low self esteem. It must work for her every time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

She'll get cured naturally when she hits 40 if she refuses to change now. That's a certainity
.. Like an adage said "Akwuna ga ebe akwa nwa n'ula nka"

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by kingreign(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

Thank you for painting a true picture of who she truly is. I love the bluntness and the non mincing of words.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2019
superlanny:
I wanted to joke about this before, but sis let me tell you, you might think you have a problem, but you don't, see this life is about choice and you are not ready to settle down, something is making you scared of commitment and until you answer that question, you will always lose interest. Don't know your tribe, but you can't put up with this forever as pressure from family will start to crank up soon, in another world, maybe I would have liked to be your very good friend, I like people who see the bullshit in that term called LOVE.
Thank you. Its suprising how people just come online to type what they are ignorant of. Many of the bashers know nothing about me and i feel i jilt guys for fun oblivious of the pain i go through each time it happens i lose interest. Anyway thanks to him for changing me,the former me will have giving them the rough edge of my tongue but he changed me and taught me to let go and ignore wrongs/offences.

Thanks to all those that gave meaningful advice :martinez39,pansophist,CAPSLOCKED,betwetr,you ,ariza etc

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Taywon: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Have a question..
How old are u?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ryocaj(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

U r not alone.. we r facing d same problem.. I av this mentality that all girls are whores.. it has really affected me.. Anytime I meet a beautiful lady n we start bonding.. that mentality comes 2 play n I just lose interest in her straight away.. I also find it difficult 2 develop feelings.. I just like them normally thats all.. its like I can't luv.. my sisters told me 2 go for therapy.. lol.. 98% of my exes do t talk 2 me.. they think am a fiend.. they don't knw I just can't help it.. I keep asking my friends how is it possible to fall in luv. how does it feel..
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
kingreign:

Thank you for painting a true picture of who she truly is. I love the bluntness and the non mincing of words.

wink

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by m140(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
that is why am giving it a second thought
You really funny ooo. I don't dump people in relationships, but if anyone dumps me I don't lose much, cus only loose the time and the sex memories. I rarely spend on girls. I will do wat you do to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Dshocker(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You have a marine husband influencing your decision

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Promise47(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic
shut up and stop this words of our

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.