Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53877 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Martinez39(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
From your write up, I deduced you are the type that likes to be continously entertained and enthused with interesting drama and happening or else you are out. The number of people conditioned this way are rapidly increasing thanks to the easy times and the bombardment from social media, technology, entertainment and the likes. This conditioning, which has made people childish, has detached them from the reality that relationship and marriage have a lot of boring phases and entail selfless sacrifices and a sense of duty. Not only that, these days, people wants to be free and live as they please in their own world which revolves around them without being "bounded." Everyone seem to be chasing their next high.

Will you regret leaving that guy? Well, no one knows the future. You may regret it, you may not. Given the type you are, I would say you should forget about him because you are not yet long term commitment material. By the way, before you go into a relationship next time, have it mind that it's not all about feeling and exciting drama instead the reality is that you will have to put up with a lot of boring phases, stress and function out of a strict sense of duty. Have this in mind so that you won't waste someone's time.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Martinez39:
From your write up, I deduced you are the type that likes to be continously entertained and enthused with interesting drama and happening or else you are out. The number of people conditioned the way are rapidly increasing thanks to the easy times and the bombardment from social media, technology, entertainment and the likes. This conditioning, which has made people childish, has detached them from the reality that relationship and marriage have a lot of boring phases and entail selfless sacrifices and a sense of duty. Not only that, these days, people wants to be free and live as they please in their own world which revolves around them without being "bounded." Everyone seem to be chasing their next high.

Will you regret leaving that guy? Well, no one knows the future. You may regret it, you may not. Given the type you are, I would say you should forget about him because you are not yet long term commitment material. By the way, before you go into a relationship next time, have it mind that it's not all about feeling and exciting drama instead the reality is that you will have to put up with a lot of boring phases, stress and function out of a strict sense of duty. Have this in mind so that you won't waste someone's time.
I am introverted. I guess entertaining and interesting will drain me.
I am just not into commitment.for no reason at all. Its tough to sustain my interest.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
You're not alone sweetie. I believe you want friendship but ain't ready for love... even though the opposite sex misread your intentions always. Don't change for nobody. You're a free spirit

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Martinez39(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I am introverted. I guess entertaining and interesting will drain me.
It is human nature that the human mind cannot find what entertains and interests it boring or tiring. Either the "entertaining and interesting" were not entertaining and interesting to begin with or they ceased being entertaining and interesting. Anyway, do what works for you.

I am just not into commitment.for no reason at all. Its tough to sustain my interest.
This is where most modern ladies are missing it. You don't go into a relationship giving your spouse the burden of keeping you interested. You must, on your own part, be interested. Put in the effort.

To further buttress my point from my initial post, here is an excerpt from your post
It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.
The dude, unlike the previous ones, is more entertaining than others. He is not boring, predictable, and repetitive in the relationship. You are probably surprised since this is your first time of experiencing someone like him.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship,i dont know why. I AM TIRED. I want to walk away.
The thrill is dying out.

Anyway, as I have said, do what works for you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

I SUPPORT THIS. YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW MICHELLE, AND YOU'LL BE HAPPIER WHEN YOU FIX THEM.
I DIDN'T EVEN READ MORE THAN A LINE CUS I'VE LONG KNOWN WHAT'S UP.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by pansophist(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
A relationship is a work. It's like a job, you have to work hard to get in, and even harder to stay in it. A good relationship is not one without challenges, but one where the partners are determined to make it work. A relationship is a decision that is predicated on reasoning, just as with feelings.

I'm not sure how old you are, though I suspect you're going and likely in your 20's, which is quite usual for people of such age to feel this way. From your write up, it is clear that you want a renewing excitement, a constant butterfly feeling, and the romanticized mainstream idea of a perfect relationship, which is quite unreal.

I can't tell if you'll regret it, but you'll have to come to terms with the realities that characterize interpersonal relationships. It will get boring, the excitement will not be usual, and your partner will annoy the hell out of you, etc. It is not a bed of roses. This is why it is absolutely necessary to seek inherent qualities that matter in the long run such as compatibility, honesty, communication, attractions, integrity, a sense of responsibility, positive masculinity, etc. Many times, we fail to realize that the grass is not greener, we only have to water the one we are in.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Subzero047: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:
Are you an introvert? Does alot of talking drain you?

Introverts make the best lovers

Sometimes I just jettison the need for love and I just BE with my gf

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Martinez39(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
pansophist:
Relationship is work. It's like a job, you have to work hard to get in, and even harder to stay in it. A good relationship is not one without challenges, but one where the partners are determined to make it work. Relationship is a decision that is predicated on reasoning, just as with feelings.

I'm not sure how old you are, though I suspect you're going and likely in your 20's, which is quite usual for people of such age to feel this way. From your write up, it is clear that you want a renewing excitement, a constant butterfly feeling, and the romanticized mainstream idea of a perfect relationship, which is quite unreal.

grin Exactly what I was saying.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Exactly what I was saying.
lol....i aint dating the guy o
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I SUPPORT THIS. YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW MICHELLE, AND YOU'LL BE HAPPIER WHEN YOU FIX THEM.
I DIDN'T EVEN READ MORE THAN A LINE CUS I'VE LONG KNOWN WHAT'S UP.
shocked
Long known whats up??
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
shocked
Long known whats up??

Give it a shot, don't allow someone like
Me or anyone else stand in your way of happiness

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Oriyomin25(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
Whatever rocks your boat, but permit me to type this. Sometimes being too careful hurts. smiley
I'd rather be too careful and gets hurt to avoid danger and grievous mistake in my life than be careless and live forever to regret.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

Give it a shot, don't allow someone like
Me or anyone else stand in your way of happiness
i want happiness that was why i opened the thread. No one is hindering my happiness .
How do i give it shot?how do i work it?i have always being the passive one. I should start initiating call,text or chat? How do people do it?

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2019
When you were busy listening to crap ideology in the name of feminism,hating men up and down,what do you expect? It's not gonna be easy for you to love because your whole mind is already made up that men are scum. Truth is not polite.As per regretting it. I bet you if you don't work on itself,you will not only regret this particular one,infact you regret the path you ve chosen. I can bet you were never like this until you got mixed up with some fellow ladies that misled you. Anyways,I wish you well. Remain blessed.

10 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
By
Martinez39:
From your write up, I deduced you are the type that likes to be continously entertained and enthused with interesting drama and happening or else you are out. The number of people conditioned this way are rapidly increasing thanks to the easy times and the bombardment from social media, technology, entertainment and the likes. This conditioning, which has made people childish, has detached them from the reality that relationship and marriage have a lot of boring phases and entail selfless sacrifices and a sense of duty. Not only that, these days, people wants to be free and live as they please in their own world which revolves around them without being "bounded." Everyone seem to be chasing their next high.

You're a genius. Super duper genius

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
When you were busy listening to crap ideology in the name of feminism,hating men up and down,what do you expect? It's not gonna be easy for you to love because your whole mind is already made up that men are scum. Truth is not polite.As per regretting it. I bet you if you don't work on itself,you will not only regret this particular one,infact you regret the path you ve chosen. I can bet you were never like this until you got mixed up with some fellow ladies that misled you. Anyways,I wish you well. Remain blessed.
i have never hated men,infact i combat those engaging in men/women hating. I joined feminism not long and this issue has been going on for a very long since i was a teen.
Feminism doesnt affect my relationship,my own sort is not to eschew masculinity and femininity. I love chivalry....
My feminism is that girls can have right to go to school,participate in politics,get employment opportunities...etc it doesnt intefere with personal issues like dating....
I dont sham or talk ill about any gender or hate anyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by bigcee(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer
Bro u deserve this

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2019
grin oniranu
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by dallyemmy: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't know
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Babaheekmat: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

It's because you haven't seen the guy you love. When you are in love, you would stay with the guy by fire by force
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by officialblaze: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2019
you are possesed, your spiritual husband will not let you settle down...you need deliverance. if you continue like this, you might end up single for the rest of your life

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Louisananda7(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2019
My sister you can do what you like, dump as many as you like but don't come be telling us you're looking for husband later o. Also don't disturb any man of God in the name of convention.,

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Godfullsam(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
You are regretting it already. That is the reason you brought it to nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
You're a user. You use the different men to satisfy your assumed immediate wants but in reality you're confused and you know it.

Or

You're a lesbian.

Take out time to discover yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Gettreadyy(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
You are a PSCHO and you need professional counseling.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Topmaike007(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

just allow a guy fvck you once I bet it with you, you will not feel like been single

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
I hope you die lonely and unloved. By 35yrs you will hit the wall, no man would really want you anymore except small boys who will be using you for target practice, then come here and tell us how you like walking away. Onyioshi angry

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Enemyofpeace: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Rubbish. Go celestial church make them take cane do deliverance for you. .
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by monimekaz(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

My sister it is not your fault oo, your village are just using your life to catch cruise. You are just here speaking English instead of you to be in Ezemo's shrine. Shiloh self no too far again,just December next year. I really sympayhise with you sis. Village people are just too wicked.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by butterfly777(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:
Are you an introvert? Does alot of talking drain you?
Being introverted has nothing to do with it. For your information, Introverts are better at keeping relationships than extroverts.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by ogawisdom(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

U need deliverance from spirit husband
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nitah1: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Hope you enjoy doing it.....don't worry cos you will soon expired and blame your village people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.