Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53886 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by iwantolive: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?
Yes you will regret it.YOU DON'T NEED ROCKET SCIENCE TO TELL YOU THIS.dry your shirt only when the sun is shining.you are not getting younger,hope you know?

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

Ha, my fellow introvert....

I hail you.

I won't tell you what to do, but I will tell you that you will regret it.

Like me, I am regretting not pursuring my first love, because of introversion. Don't be like me. Yes, you are probably afraid of getting hurt. Well, sadly that's part of life, and it is there so that we can get stronger.

But if you want to give up, it's your life.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I think it psychological, maybe an hidden fear or perhaps fear of being dumped

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Buktol(f): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You have a spiritual husband..better u go for deliverance..dat SH go dey mak u do d unneedful..
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by kingbobbyj: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2019
You're scared. There's a fear there. Only God's love can remove it. Talk to Him about it. Not religious praying. Genuine heart to heart communication. When you speak to Him, speak from your heart and quiet down to hear Him speak back to you in your heart.

Secondly there could be a source of this fear, maybe u experienced a bad relationship in the past could be your parents, siblings, extended family, friends or in a movie that led to you deciding never to commit and experiencing the same. If that's the case you need to let go of that fear. And take a leap of faith with this guy you presently like. In the end, what's the worst that could happen if you stay connected with him.

Michellekabod2:

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by sleekone: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Did you experience any form of trauma growing up? Or do you think you're mistaking infatuation for "being head over heels"

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Demor123: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Madam, you need divine intervention ASAP.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Stop forcing it. Going out and acting like a drama queen isn't your thing. You're INTROVERT. All you need is a man that KNOWS you for who and what you represent. You find it difficult to keep a relationship because you portray a false image to the world, one you cannot sustain. Stop "going out"! Stop partying with the girls! You cannot sustain it. Let your man find you in your comfort zone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Finnese001: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2019
grin

Should I tell her?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Emmerlee(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Your sun sign must be Gemini (extreme one) .. Na una way cool

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Acidosis:

Stop forcing in. Going out and acting like a drama queen isn't your thing. You're INTROVERT. All you need is a man that KNOWS you for who and what you represent. You find it difficult to keep a relationship because you portray a false image to the world, one you cannot sustain. Stop "going out"! Stop partying with the girls! You cannot sustain it. Let your man find you in your comfort zone.

Good advice, but the thing is, introverts have to show face too so that people can see them .

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by femi4: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This is spiritual. Your spiritual husband won't allow you to settle down
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by VicM6: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
this one has the fowl spirit in her, she needs deliverance.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by cEEDii(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Rare to see ladies dump a guy... Please stop telling yourself that. You were dumped way before you realized your were head over heels with them guys! shine your eyes

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
sleekone:

Did you experience any form of trauma growing up? Or do you think you're mistaking infatuation for "being head over heels"
Yes for the trauma. It made me create an alter ego.

I dont know the difference between head over heels and infatuation. But in this last guy case it isnt infatuation
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Contact me for address to mountain of fire. Your village people and their ancestors are dinning in your heart
Michellekabod2:

grin u are asking if u will regret it, angry u must be a stoopid fool to be asking such a mad question u don't have sense again this silly thing.. angry i pity yur parents dat wasted their money sending u to school.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by LINTUNE(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
cheesy
Michellekabod2:

cheesy
Michellekabod2:

of course u will regret it ,when u become this ,and still single

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Chukkychukky(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Madam go for deliverance u have a jealous spiritual husband
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by crestdevelopers: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Some people just like to complicate simple stuff. Whatever happened to being realistic and building a strong relationship. What's the big deal ? I just dont get it

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Airhix(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmmmmmm! Get ready, you go hail ohhh!

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by GoldPencil: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
just wait a bit. soon your body will hit the biological age wall of 28 and begin to melt. that time, you will hang on to anyone you see by force, because your brain will be telling you "secure the provider! secure the provider!" and if you are already provided for, the kind of man you would normally go for will be looking at 18 year old Simbi in ss3, not you. if he does, best believe it will be for the night of knacks. after that, all your calls will enter voicemail.

So my advice to you is this. choose carefully the man whose leadership you will comfortably follow and gum yourself there. You wont always like it but it's better than out in the wild. Ask your mum. Either that or like I said above, wait for Father Time to do his work, then u end up with a man you secretly resent and cant wait to cheat on, when or if you are blessed with the chance to.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Freeman85(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic
wtfck man, go easy on the lady. Easy man

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 4words: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
i have never hated men,infact i combat those engaging in men/women hating. I joined feminism not long and this issue has been going on for a very long since i was a teen.
Feminism doesnt affect my relationship,my own sort is not to eschew masculinity and femininity. I love chivalry....
My feminism is that girls can have right to go to school,participate in politics,get employment opportunities...etc it doesnt intefere with personal issues like dating....
I dont sham or talk ill about any gender or hate anyone

Hi Michelle, I think people are failing to ask a very vital question. Which is... "What is the problem with this current friendship "

Has he reduced the rate of calling, is he changing, are you falling for him and youre scared of getting hurt, ...something must have triggered this turn around.

Also I think you are one of those introvert that believe a guy should always be the one to "initiate"

Anyways, before you can get a more direct resolve, you might need to state what changed. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by m140(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

If he had done this before you start thinking of it, how would have felt?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by perousd: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
When you find someone who gives you the need to change positively and crawl out of your shell,that person is your guardian angle. Regardless if their relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person.

@bolded you read too much nonsense on Nl cheesy

Can you shed more light on "regardless I their relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person". I really will appreciate it.
Thanks.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes for the trauma. It made me create an alter ego.

I dont know the difference between head over heels and infatuation. But in this last guy case it isnt infatuation
My sister you need divine intervention....the devil in you is greater than the one in the world grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Fash20: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

Lol... This bro dey para oo
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Before nko Arindin oshi
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
When you were busy listening to crap ideology in the name of feminism,hating men up and down,what do you expect? It's not gonna be easy for you to love because your whole mind is already made up that men are scum. Truth is not polite.As per regretting it. I bet you if you don't work on itself,you will not only regret this particular one,infact you regret the path you ve chosen. I can bet you were never like this until you got mixed up with some fellow ladies that misled you. Anyways,I wish you well. Remain blessed.
bla bla bla una nor dey tire? Even guys here have agreed to having this type of behavior so what are we going to attribute that of men to? Na whah for una o,mteeewww.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by xtivin2: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Your spiritual people don't want you to separate from them, you are probably successful now in what you are doing and even better than your married folks(maybe), they feel having a husband will align you to your husband realm. You need to breakout for this strange order of things to change or leave everything to fate.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Bedwyr:

Ha, my fellow introvert....

I hail you.

I won't tell you what to do, but I will tell you that you will regret it.

Like me, I am regretting not pursuring my first love, because of introversion. Don't be like me. Yes, you are probably afraid of getting hurt. Well, sadly that's part of life, and it is there so that we can get stronger.

But if you want to give up, it's your life.
Wow....can i PM you please as they are more to it that i cant share here. Since you have a similar experience so you can advice me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.