Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53970 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Thank you for this. They are always claiming victim of every circumstance, it's always a war and fight against them. Just recently, they went haywire about the gay jesus movie and from nowhere they mentioned Islam like they are the producers or artists. On the flip side, thousands of movies have being done by these same Christians negatively portraying traditional religions and his followers. Destroying their shrines and lowering their statuses and it's pretty fine. What a shameful arrogant hypocritical bigots they are!!! Comliments!!
The traditionalists are not complaining are they?
Last I checked, they have not been strapping bombs on bodies of young girls and detonating them even though they have a right to feel aggrieved. Pray tell us why your brothers have chosen a career of maiming and killing and you have been glorifying them. Seems the traditionalists are more tolerant and sane than you lots then. Perhaps Christan movies should start denouncing the devil in Islam since it seems that's where the real devil is.
I'm sure the traditionalists will prefer being with Christians who only make movies about them than Muslims who will rather cut off their heads
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

Las las the CAN and boko haram will be sacrifice for peace and security in Nigeria because both are evils
Pray tell how CAN is evil
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

Proud of it, if i get to lop off the heads of infidels like you

grin

You wish. Good to know you're coming out of your shells after all.
It's always good to embrace what you really are.
I'm glad to be of help in dis regard, terrorist.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

Doesn't get any worse than what their sham pastors are doing to them.

Now watch as you and i are quickly banned by some busybody mod for defending ourselves against this onslaught by misinformed fools, when the assailants are given free rein to run amok
You mean the pastors who's heads you can't chop off.
I guess to you the only good pastor is a dead one.
Greet your terrorist imams who sodomise boys and strap bomb vests on girls.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Taba21: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Pray tell how CAN is evil

You will know by 2020
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

The traditionalists are not complaining are they?
Last I checked, they have not been strapping bombs on bodies of young girls and detonating them even though they have a right to feel aggrieved. Pray tell us why your brothers have chosen a career of maiming and killing and you have been glorifying them. Seems the traditionalists are more tolerant and sane than you lots then. Perhaps Christan movies should start denouncing the devil in Islam since it seems that's where the real devil is.
I'm sure the traditionalists will prefer being with Christians who only make movies about them than Muslims who will rather cut off their heads

Explain what your brothers and sisters did below?

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Why should I explain?
They are criminals and have been denounced as such. You on the other hand are here defending the terrorists in ur midsts and asking people to show understanding for their murderous instincts. What's worse, these your terrorists claim they want to spread Islam by chopping heads off and bombing people, writing verses of the Quran in their quests.
Denounce them!! Stop giving excuses on their behalf
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

You will know by 2020
Is dat when your brain will stop paining you
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Christian terrorists?!!
Does dat even sound sensible to you?
Just Google Islamic terrorists and see names fall on you gbas gbos grin

Well I just googled christian terrorists and found names such as Cesar sayoc, Alexandre bussonette, Robert Bowers and many more
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Chudi147(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
I think we all need to calm down, I know a lot of Muslims and most of them are more peaceful and reliable than a lot of our Christians.
The way I see it, these people are easy to be brainwashed because of the fact most are illiterates and their elites are using religion to make them do unspeakable things.
Our elites have been our problem and will remain our problem because we are busy looking at the wrong places.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by megawealth01: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Well I just googled christian terrorists and found names such as Cesar sayoc, Alexandre bussonette, Robert Bowers and many more
The terrorists in yours are indescribable and more wicked than DEVILS
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Why should I explain?
They are criminals and have been denounced as such. You on the other hand are here defending the terrorists in ur midsts and asking people to show understanding for their murderous instincts. What's worse, these your terrorists claim they want to spread Islam by chopping heads off and bombing people, writing verses of the Quran in their quests.
Denounce them!! Stop giving excuses on their behalf

Who are the "they" that denounced them? You must think you are discussing with your fellow Christian terrorism apologists
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
megawealth01:
The terrorists in yours are indescribable and more wicked than DEVILS

What terrorism is worse than the attached? Mind you this is just one of the terrorism carried out by Christians

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

In times of war, learn how to defend yourself if you value your physical life, the choice is yours, everyone has a role to play, when it seem like your Jihadist brothers will want to remove peace from our mind then they will be taught what the Israelite did in the time old, you spoke of enforced catholism, and I really want you to know that there success was a big one because they secured power and government to enforce their belief. It is better you guys refine or purge your jihadist brother away because the devil is really using them. But Jesus Christ did not teach us that we should fight with sword, he thought us the power of the spoken word, and he that fight to save his fresh might loss it, but he that loss it for Christ sake will save it. It is a word of wisdom, we would channel the energy to fight with guns all in the name of enforcing our religion or destroying those that do not join us to preaching the news in Christ Jesus.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Congrats!!
What about Islamic terrorists? Nothing there?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Who are the "they" that denounced them? You must think you are discussing with your fellow Christian terrorism apologists
I hereby denounce the crusades.
Kindly say the same for ISWAP and Boko haram and other Islamic terrorists
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tabulated:
In times of war, learn how to defend yourself if you value your physical life, the choice is yours, everyone has a role to play, when it seem like your Jihadist brothers will want to remove peace from our mind then they will thought what the Israelite did in the time old, you spoke of enforced catholism, and I really want you to know that there success was a big one because they secured power and government to enforce their belief. It is better you guys refine or purge your jihadist brother away because the devil is really using them. But Jesus Christ did not teach us that we should fight with sword, he thought us the power of the spoken word, and he that fight to save his fresh might loss it, but he that loss it for Christ sake will save it. It is a word of wisdom, we would channel the energy to fight with guns all in the name of enforcing our religion or destroying those that do not join us to preaching the news in Christ Jesus.

There wasn't any form of war, you arent discussing with a braindead like your ilks. Was there any war then the British enforced christianity on the countries they enslaved besides the asian countries that discarded the terrorist religion and held onto theirs? But as usual, when your religion and its members are involved you find a way to two to stylishly run away from it.

Speaking of jesus, only stupid slaves like yourself will be worshipping a white murderous god and hail him like the creme de la creme while tagging the local ones bad names.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by shadeyinka(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
Your IQ is sub normal. Read the passage again and shamelessly recount the teachings of Jesus
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You mean the pastors who's heads you can't chop off.
I guess to you the only good pastor is a dead one.
Greet your terrorist imams who sodomise boys and strap bomb vests on girls.

You're talking about Catholic pastors, those guys the Vatican tried to cover up for...

There's no good pastor, they're all conmen feeding fat off your collective stupidity, while they distract you with fear of the Muslim bogeyman.

Christianity is imploding from within. The sooner you get woke from your paranoia about Islam and face those randy crooked pastors playing you for idiots with their roadshows about resurrecting dead people and destiny-stealing barbecue the sooner you may redeem the tattered image of your belief system.

I don't need any pastor's head off, I'm content sitting here sipping tea laughing at the greatest con of the century perpetrated by your circus clowns in holy robes, a con bought enmass by billions of you.

Extreme jihadists have just a few followers; the scam of the modern church has billions of fools.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

You're talking about Catholic pastors, those guys the Vatican tried to cover up for...

There's no good pastor, they're all conmen feeding fat off your collective stupidity, while they distract you with fear of the Muslim bogeyman.

Christianity is imploding from within. The sooner you get woke from your paranoia about Islam and face those randy crooked pastors playing you for idiots with their roadshows about resurrecting dead people and destiny-stealing barbecue the sooner you may redeem the tattered image of your belief system.

I don't need any pastor's head off, I'm content sitting here sipping tea laughing at the greatest con of the century perpetrated by your circus clowns in holy robes, a con bought enmass by billions of you.

Extreme jihadists have just a few followers; the scam of the modern church has billions of fools.

How gratifying to note you had to leave out the part of suicide bombings eh grin grin
And imam yussuf, founder of Boko haram was a good guy wasn't he?
All ur imams who encouraged millions of Muslims to embrace poverty, illiteracy and child marriages in the north are not a scam abi?
What about the sultan who used Islam to rob Hausa people of their heritage? I guess he is the real deal.
Last I checked, explosions are becoming synonymous with Islam. I guess, it's just like a movie to you dats why you enjoy watching legs and limbs separated from the rest of the body.
This terrorist need Jesus!!
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by holicupp(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

No sir. We are not terrorists. But we're more than conquerors in Christ!!

true talk bro had it been we are like them they would have gone into extinction long time ago

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

There wasn't any form of war, you arent discussing with a braindead like your ilks. Was there any war then the British enforced christianity on the countries they enslaved besides the asian countries that discarded the terrorist religion and held onto theirs? But as usual, when your religion and its members are involved you find a way to two to stylishly run away from it.

Speaking of jesus, only stupid slaves like yourself will be worshipping a white murderous god and hail him like the creme de la creme while tagging the local ones bad names.
You're just a revisionist. The crusades were wars not suicide bombings.
I just checked the names you listed, none of them can be linked to Christianity except of course you're too dull to know the difference between white supremacy which is racial in colouration.
You call Jesus murderous? grin
What shall we call Mu(harm)(mad) then?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

okay, there was no war, yes there wasn't, what did they enforced, yes catholism. The devil was behind the Jews and other unbelievers to kill the apostles and beheaded them. Truth can't be covered too long, so the need to compromise some those who accept the truth, and spread their own doctrines with force, slaying the unbelievers to perish in eternal condemnation, knowing that they heard the word of truth but did not receive it. You know little of what you speak of, and i need you to know that the catholics did not only fight and slay the unbelievers but also fought with the protestant. I don't care about your religion, you can spill words of insult to profess the possession of the devil in you, do I care, I care not. I will condemned what is wrong, and I know just one enemy of man the devil, and anyone can be of him. Yes, Christ is winning the war, many people are freely accepting the truth, and that is Christ standard (John4:23). And the devil has taken possession of your jihadist brothers, he is in full success because they were already perishing in foolish, also see they are killing you people (Islam) too because they are blinded by the devil who is the enemy of man, now ask yourself if there is anything wrong with Islam as a religion that they want you islamist to turn away from and follow them or die. But I tell you the devil in them is using them to kill you guys because he knows the truth an don't want to allow a chance of repentance to occur, and the word of the bible you have read and quote we be a judge unto you because you heard and did not believe.

Religion to humanity should be a thing of freedom, I chose to follow he that can save my soul, the resurrected Christ, he that can resurrect me from death.

You should think carefully and learn to condemn evil act even when it is committed by your father.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Show me a video where ISWAP or Boko haram recited the Bible before hacking off heads or kidnapping women as sex slaves. We know which book they quote and recite to justify their evil. Say it: Terrorists quote Quran while killing and kidnapping. Say it!! It's the truth and reality. Say it without biting ur tongue
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 10 :34.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tabulated:
For light and darkness have no harmony nor peace. He is the light, the world is the darkness. He was clearly certain of his word. (Read at least from verse 20) Your Islam fathers will kill there daughters for believing in Christ and marrying a Christian or becoming a convert(don't you sense disharmony in that act, father turning against daughter, over her acceptance of light). These days because of the human right law they are scared of killing but instead settled to do that which is more like killing
MATTHEW 10 :34. What lesson Jesus Christ taught Christians or terrorists with this verse?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
but did you see Christians practically carrying out this verse? NO! Instead it is the good parts of the Bible that encourages tolerance, peace and love that they imbibe and practice. In fact they left the Old Testament which is very brutal. And focus on the new testament which life giving and preserving.

But you guys is like you people are using "Old Testament" depicted in the brutal horrendous inhumane extermination of that journalist in Saudi. You guys do not have restrain.

Just find a way to cure yourselves of this madness called ETHNORELIGIOUS intolerance that always makes you see your fellow humans less than animals.
MATTHEW 10 :34 is old testaments abi?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tabulated:
Myopic minded human, there is no such verse as Mat. 19:34

I see why some Muslims read the Bible, it is obviously to defend their stupidity. But I tell you the more you read the Bible without accepting Christ the more stupid and foolish you will become. As it written, "for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power God". 1Corithians 1:18 (NewKJV)
MATTHEW 10 :34.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

He said it so your and your brothers can continue feeding your bloodlust and use the blood of innocents to take a bath. Have you watched your brothers this morning? They've been hacking heads like a meat production factory. I suggest you pass this Bible passage to them to use when next they have the urge to kill so as to balance the equation.
So our Lord Jesus Christ is evil model for my brother with that mathew 10 :34 ?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

MATTHEW 10 :34 is old testaments abi?
shebi u now see the part of the Bible you have decided focus on, you left the good parts. Who knows maybe you are trying to justify the violence.

Funny enough, MOG hardly read such verses to their congregation.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
shebi u now see the part of the Bible you have decided focus on, you left the good parts. Who knows maybe you are trying to justify the violence.

Funny enough, MOG hardly read such verses to their congregation.
Later I will tell you more congregationally unreadable verses from the Bible.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sweetgala(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Whether we like it or there is a Jihad currently going on in Nigeria and the FG is in cahoots

FG is in cahoots, you've either woken up on the wrong side of the bed or you're highly delusional.

There is a serious war, it's is only appropriate that FG and army do not release any media communication on this event so this band of murderers do not get the emotional response and traction they aim to get from everyone.

I'm sure as night turns to day BH would one day be a thing of the past.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

How gratifying to note you had to leave out the part of suicide bombings eh grin grin
And imam yussuf, founder of Boko haram was a good guy wasn't he?
All ur imams who encouraged millions of Muslims to embrace poverty, illiteracy and child marriages in the north are not a scam abi?
What about the sultan who used Islam to rob Hausa people of their heritage? I guess he is the real deal.
Last I checked, explosions are becoming synonymous with Islam. I guess, it's just like a movie to you dats why you enjoy watching legs and limbs separated from the rest of the body.
This terrorist need Jesus!!

I don't need to respond to a man deeply entrenched in bigotry occasioned by an alarmist mentality seeded and watered by your church. It's a key doctrine of your modern church to focus less in what would be your salvation and more on the threat of the ever-growing Islam to the decadent church.

When you call all Muslims terrorists, you're just echoing last sunday's sermon.

We don't blame victims of mass hallucinations, we just empathize or laugh at them.

So call every single one of us a terrorist, we don't mind.

The real terrorists don't get swayed by your self-righteous posturing, and are doing the jobs we sane ones can't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.