Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53974 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The Christian crusaders are still conquering for Christ in the Name of colonization & Neo colonization of the 3rd world in the 21st century.
Good. Tell ur brothers to engage intellectual jihad like the crusaders instead of wasting innocent lives or is Islam so empty it does not have a superior argument?
Oh I forgot. That's what you're attempting to do albeit a poor and shoddy one

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Mjpem23:

Go forward with your cause to eradicate it.
Foolish comment from foolish sheep
Islam has to be eradicated with you in it.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Dblaiz:
Somehow I knew that my christain brothers will come for your head with this comment. But please guys read the last paragraph. He's explaining what terrorists do to Quran. This mindset of "my religion is better than yours" is what has brought terror on our world. None of us chose which country, family or tribe we will be born... The Ifeanyi of today could have been born as an Abdul or Musa...
No my sister don't be decieved by him. You're falling for his tricks. If Muslims are taking the Quran out of context to perpetrate evil, should he not seek to counter that narrative with positive quotes from the Quran, instead of showing that the Bible can also be twisted like that. What he's doing is absolving Islam of blame in dis malady instead of taking responsibility for propagating the right kind of Islam.
He's an hypocrite. That's it. You can't say because the Quran was twisted to perpetrate evil, you're going to lie against the Bible to make it seem like it happens both ways. That's simply intellectual jihad. Don't fall for it.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Infomaz(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

For those who may not understand.

Luke 19:26-27

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.

27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Infomaz(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

For those who may not understand.

Luke 19:26-27

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.

27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Dpharisee: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Stop giving ISWAP publicity, they need so much. If they kill and people don't talk about it, they won't do it over and over
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
egoldman:

Everyone irrespective of their religion is against economic exploitation, but for you to use such to defend Islamic terrorism is beyond reasonability.
Most of them are intellectual terrorists. Their brothers doing the physical aspect are just more visible
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:
When a bible verse is quoted, they always either reply with "it's a parable or quoted out of context" and you dare not use this logic for the Quran.

The worst set of bigots and hypocrites are Christians
You're free to use that logic for the Quran but tell it to ur terrorist brothers not the victims of their evil deeds.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Bible is terrorists manual.
Ok. I guess Al-qaeda, Al-Shabab, Hezbollah, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko haram etc etc are a choir group abi?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You're free to use that logic for the Quran but tell it to ur terrorist brothers not the victims of their evil deeds.

Why did you ignore the images I uploaded? It's the uncommon truth which bigots and hypocrites like you either dont know or choose to ignore but always ready to feast when its about Islam. The hatred and bile in your bloodstream is the worst
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2019
OP you have opened a thread that will be the highly argued in the history of NAIRALAND...
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Bible is terrorists manual.
How many kwanu compared to that beast of a religion you bow frequently to shocked
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2019
We all know what ISLAM stands for anyways... Any argument against what ISLAM stands for is blatant blindness and silliness
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by FREELANCERSAMM: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Subzero047:

Propaganda videos??

They killed 13 people in the video, are you okay?

Calm down the propaganda he's talking about isn't the political propaganda the APC/PDP plays

Most terrorists organization once they feeling the heat from the military releases videos like this ( propaganda vids) to lower the military ego thus claiming to still be strong and firm and command public fear..
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2019
unity004:
fake News grin Bloggers at work
Will you keep quiet?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Etimocracy(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Religion of peace indeed. It's no use arguing with these apologists. The truth is most of them covertly support the atrocities perpetrated by their brothers. Instead of condemning the actions of the Jihadists, they try to justify their actions by quoting the Bible out of context!

Did I just type " religion of peace". My bad, it ought to be "religion of pissss"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Buratai is not Kanuri tho

Which tribe is he?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Advocate500: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
4get about bible, the bible is position any danger to our common existence rather Islam is a very big danger the world is experiencing now,most of u try to compare the two religion when is obvious to u that are not same in anyway, but hypocrisy will not allow u people to see it.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
godlyguy:
How many kwanu compared to that beast of a religion you bow frequently to shocked

I thought christianity dont breed terrorists at all and they have never committed any terrorism. You got your match then quickly switched parade, hypocrisy is a christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Kudos chief historian. Does this mean your ISWAP, Boko haram, Al-Shabab, Al-qaeda, Hezbollah etc etc brothers are out to take revenge for the crusades? Is dat what you're trying to say, terrorists apologist?
You should read ur history few steps back a little too and see how the territories the crusades aimed to free came under Muslim control.
It's obvious now that the terrorists that kill with guns are not biggest danger. You band of propagandists and apologists are even worse. While they're engaged in the physical warfare, you lots are keeping up the mental and intellectual end of the action. You guys are made from same cloth

Since you're such s stupid idiot calling people terrorists then let me ask you why Christendom seems powerless against the so-called jihadists.

Stop wasting time waiting for the government to help you people, fight the terrorists or shut up.

All we get is endless noise and propaganda, without you cowards lifting a single finger to help yourselves.

You can start another crusade and rid the world of terrorism, just as the US and its allies tried and failed. Or you can localize it and march off to sambisa in holy indignation to save your brethren in Christ rather than hanging here spewing trash.

One even wonders why your miracle working pastors and false prophets are so powerful against televised Satan, but powerless against a ragtag band of ideological fighters.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

I thought christianity dont breed terrorists at all and they have never committed any terrorism. You got your match then quickly switched parade, hypocrisy is a christian
For your mind you talked sense ba? grin... Well SENSE is far from TERRORISTS anyways
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2019
You are bringing America to it... See how low your mindset is
Neoteny:

Since you're such s stupid idiot calling people terrorists then let me ask you why Christendom seems powerless against the so-called jihadists.

Stop wasting time waiting for the government to help you people, fight the terrorists or shut up.

All we get is endless noise and propaganda, without you cowards lifting a single finger to help yourselves.

You can start another crusade and rid the world of terrorism, just as the US and its allies tried and failed. Or you can localize it and march off to sambisa in holy indignation to save your brethren in Christ rather than hanging here spewing trash.

One even wonders why your miracle working pastors and false prophets are so powerful against televised Satan, but powerless against a ragtag band of ideological fighters.

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2019
godlyguy:
You are bringing America to it... See how low your mindset is

She's your messiah, isn't she?

You people have been calling for amelika to save you from your woes...
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by stieyven(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

She's your messiah, isn't she?

You people have been calling for amelika to save you from your woes...
Isn't she your nightmare? Leave that thing AMERICA na una FADA
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2019
America na real GLOBAL POLICE and the nightmare of Children of Ismael grin

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

Which tribe is he?

Babur
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Advocate500:
4get about bible, the bible is position any danger to our common existence rather Islam is a very big danger the world is experiencing now,most of u try to compare the two religion when is obvious to u that are not same in anyway, but hypocrisy will not allow u people to see it.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, bald. He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 kings 2:23-24

I guess these verses and more aren't from the bible.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by prodigyevans(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by bilulu(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

Send my regards to your fellows on ban
Who cares about being ban on a forum that doesn’t add value to bank account or life? I can see Nairaland is ur life no wonder u re so miserable in life
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
godlyguy:
Isn't she your nightmare? Leave that thing AMERICA na una FADA

Hehehe

U wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.