Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,036 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53928 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Evans2000: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Muslims claimed to be religious of peace yet, they are most terrorists religion on the earth.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Philinho(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2019
unity004:
fake News grin Bloggers at work
You must be insane
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by egoldman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

But you can defend Christian terrorism

Where exactly did I do such?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Christians are the worst set of bigots, haters and hypocrites to ever exist

We're not here to talk about bigots and haters. We're talking abt terrorists and their apologists.
Are you one of them?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:
When a bible verse is quoted, they always either reply with "it's a parable or quoted out of context" and you dare not use this logic for the Quran.

The worst set of bigots and hypocrites are Christians
(replying to the photo comment) I shall not lie, and the truth is Catholicism was enforce and the killings were of terrorism. But I know this, every human irrespective of the religion is born of evil, the mind and the flesh. we build upon them our misleading conceptions. There is a war beyond our imagination, the devil is the architect of all misleading conception, for those who enforced Catholicism with killings in 14, 15, 16th century, etc as much as i could dig into history books or after Christ has come, are of the devil (I stand to be corrected). Catholicism is political, those who propose and enforce it strive to gain world power throw the preaching of Christ and enforcement of their own doctrines, (Christ says, not all that say lord lord will enter into the kingdom of God), well we are enjoying their effort today as Christians, they bought our political freedom to worship God with war against humanity (please don't tell me those wars were all just by comparing them with the war fought by the Israelite after God's commanded them to do, the Israelite fought to claim lands and possessed their possessions). The wisdom of God supersede all, Judas was of the devil that we may received salvation through the death of Christ, the devil wisdom of stopping Christ by killing him was made folly by God. Christ time on earth was far behind in civilization compared to the centuries catholicism arose. if Christ civilization as a man does not see slaying a man to make the other to accept him as the Christ, therefore he that slay, slay for his selfish ambition otherwise for himself and not for Christ. After Christ, his apostles preached in the streets and synagogues just like he did and forced no one to give offerings or accept Christ, this began the era of religion and humanity when God has made justice to man's salvation, and placed it upon the hand of everyman to choose between everlasting life and death freely. Now, let think about these things, the devil don't want any of us to be saved, he is the enemy of salvation. If you want to save a sinner who worships idol do you kill that sinner for not accepting your God, knowing fully that he that believed not in Christ is condemned already(eternal condemnation) (John 3:18), Christ and his apostle never used any assault mechanism to preach the good news, I can't see bad and say it is good, so I do condemned the assault mechanism used by the Catholics of the old. Yeah we know there are those of us that have been compromised (1 John 2:10-19). Our all knowing God, wisdom supersede all, the devil that harden the heart of men in the early days to destroy the apostle also ended up playing a role in spreading the gospel in the quest of destroying people in their inequities, to restore the order the Protestants and other denominations have to arise(John4:23). To show the degree of disharmony the Catholic of France allied in war with it Protestants against the Catholic of Germany in 17th century.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Why did you ignore the images I uploaded? It's the uncommon truth which bigots and hypocrites like you either dont know or choose to ignore but always ready to feast when its about Islam. The hatred and bile in your bloodstream is the worst
Talk abt hatred and bile when an innocent woman wakes up early the morning to preach about her saviour in a free society but gets beheaded in response.
Talk abt hatred and bile when a governor wants to force a Christian community to become an emirate.
Talk abt hatred and bile when you go to a missionary school and want to use hijab etc etc
Tell shekau, al-baghdadi, bin laden etc abt hatred and bile.
Oh I forgot, they're ur brothers so can't be accused of hatred
As for Reno's post, it bears reminding you dat Reno is owning up to atrocities committed by the Catholics against humanity. Why don't you borrow a leaf from him and condemn your brothers in terrorism instead of being their apologist.
Or are you also one of them?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Festiecj(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

That was an illustration that Jesus Christ gave Zacchaeus to back up his point while he was discussing with Zacchaeus when he visited Zacchaeus in his house.

Don't quote bible any how to back up your evil argument when you don't understand the ACTION POINT

When you see a particular scripture, please read the action point first before you began quote bible wrongly. Action point in the Bible is the previous verses before the verse that caught your attention.

Read that same scripture you quoted let me prove you wrong. LUKE 19:1-28, read carefully verse 8, 9, 10 & pay more attention from verse 11, 12 to 27. So don't come here and mislead people.

Quote me in case you fail to understand the illustration that Jesus gave Zachary's.

Christianity is not a violent religion nor a blood sucking religion
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Seunannointing: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

The portion of the Bible Luke 19:26-27 which u made reference to was a parable Jesus was narrating to his disciples. It's more like telling them a story. He wasn't reffering to himself. Taking out only that portion makes u miss the message. You quoted out of context

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

Since you're such s stupid idiot calling people terrorists then let me ask you why Christendom seems powerless against the so-called jihadists.

Stop wasting time waiting for the government to help you people, fight the terrorists or shut up.

All we get is endless noise and propaganda, without you cowards lifting a single finger to help yourselves.

You can start another crusade and rid the world of terrorism, just as the US and its allies tried and failed. Or you can localize it and march off to sambisa in holy indignation to save your brethren in Christ rather than hanging here spewing trash.

One even wonders why your miracle working pastors and false prophets are so powerful against televised Satan, but powerless against a ragtag band of ideological fighters.

You seem to glory in the fact that Islamic terrorism cannot be defeated. You seem to think they are more powerful and stronger than any government in the world.
It's safe to assume that you think they're fighting for Allah and are therefore protected by him. Your other brother was crying about crusades that happened eons ago. Here's you calling for another one. It's very typical of terrorists to put up a bold face online and run into caves when warplanes arrive. Terrorists can't be defeated because so-called innocent Muslims harbour them in their midst. Since you're so shameless to ask Christians and government to fight the devil breeding in your backyard under your hijab and jalamiah, it's safe to say all Muslims are terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, bald. He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 kings 2:23-24

I guess these verses and more aren't from the bible.
Instead of wasting ur time quoting from the Bible, why don't you quote aspects of the Quran that supports terrorism so we can see into the minds of shekau your brother
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Carlmax(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Jeez, Jesus was telling a story, a parable. There is no historical context there to take anything out of. However the violence preached in the Quran has been strictly adhered to and perpetrated by Muslims from the time of Muhammad till date. Jesus never preached violence, while Muhammad loves violence so much he prayed to die in battle. Thank Allah his wishes were not granted.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by holicupp(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
I think Christian should form their own terrorist group and fight this war once for all wat nonsense
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Giftedtu: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
I see the hand work of the devil in this, so because some people in iraq and syria were killed and so because of that innocent citizens of nigeria now has to bear the punishment, what is happening in this country now?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Giftedtu: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
GIVE US NIGER DELTA...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Sirjamo: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Festiecj:

That was an illustration that Jesus Christ gave Zacchaeus to back up his point while he was discussing with Zacchaeus when he visited Zacchaeus in his house.

Don't quote bible any how to back up your evil argument when you don't understand the ACTION POINT

When you see a particular scripture, please read the action point first before you began quote bible wrongly. Action point in the Bible is the previous verses before the verse that caught your attention.

Read that same scripture you quoted let me prove you wrong. LUKE 19:1-28, read carefully verse 8, 9, 10 & pay more attention from verse 11, 12 to 27. So don't come here and mislead people.

Quote me in case you fail to understand the illustration that Jesus gave Zachary's.

Christianity is not a violent religion nor a blood sucking religion
Who said it is a violent religion? Perhaps, you didn't read to my last paragraph.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by lereinter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
The difference is clear

The one religion in the world where the innocent is killed in the name of their god is Islam

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You seem to glory in the fact that Islamic terrorism cannot be defeated. You seem to think they are more powerful and stronger than any government in the world.
It's safe to assume that you think they're fighting for Allah and are therefore protected by him. Your other brother was crying about crusades that happened eons ago. Here's you calling for another one. It's very typical of terrorists to put up a bold face online and run into caves when warplanes arrive. Terrorists can't be defeated because so-called innocent Muslims harbour them in their midst. Since you're so shameless to ask Christians and government to fight the devil breeding in your backyard under your hijab and jalamiah, it's safe to say all Muslims are terrorists.

You've said that before and that's why we're here. You make the mistake of thinking i find it offensive.

If terrorism is wiping off the enemies of islam then it's highly justified and recommended.

However the issue is that a few misguided hotheads twisted their beliefs and use it to justify their crime, but you people would not see that terrorism affects everyone, instead you'd rather play the victim syndrome and tar the rest of Islam with the brush of your propaganda just to cow your adherents simply because your religion's stock and trade is spreading fear.

It's also interesting that no matter our sentiments towards jihadists and extremists, no government has been able to decimate them. Perhaps that's because they assume the same kind of tactics of thinking they're not fighting a fringe group, but Islam itself, thereby providing fresh recruits in a closed loop of violence.

Al Qaeda's fight initially was against geopolitics aimed at the US, ISIS was against shi'a. But Christendom, ever playing the victim, made it about themselves.

BH has murdered far more Muslims than christians, killing more than 150 in a single day in Kano alone including attacking mosques, but CAN and people like you twisted the narrative to be some fanciful jihad.

So like i said, given the sentiments of CAN and people like you, maybe terrorism against your ilk isn't an entirely bad thing.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Instead of wasting ur time quoting from the Bible, why don't you quote aspects of the Quran that supports terrorism so we can see into the minds of shekau your brother

How about we discuss you wasting your time jumping from the very 1st page to the last showcasing your Christian terrorist nature
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingspin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
The same reason armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, terrorists aka militants exist in a particular religion. Remove the boulders in your eyes first ......
This is what you imam teaching? Without relation.

Arm robbers or militants don't attack Muslims so. In fact they may be stealing from fellow Christians .

Talkback when this happens; when Christians attack the Muslim community.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Taba21: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Whether we like it or there is a Jihad currently going on in Nigeria and the FG is in cahoots

Yet majority are still sleeping

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
holicupp:
I think Christian should form their own terrorist group and fight this war once for all wat nonsense
No sir. We are not terrorists. But we're more than conquerors in Christ!!
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Taba21: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
chibaby1985:
He, however, debunked claims by the terror group that all the victims are Christians.

“Not all 11 of the victims are Christians as claimed by the group, there were three Muslims and 10 Christians that appeared in the captured video on the 17th December,” Salkida said in a post on his website.

“The terrorist group claimed that they spared the lives of two persons that appeared in the earlier video, but did not give their names.

“However, a careful assessment of the video revealed that Suwaiba Kashimu from Nasarawa state, and one other male, were apparently not amongst those killed on Christmas,” Salkida wrote.

“The decision to execute the captives was rather swift, abrupt and shocking. ISWAP had reportedly opened a window of negotiations ostensibly to exchange the freedom of the captives with those of its members in government custody but the Nigerian government failed to take the offer.”

The killing comes few hours after Boko Haram jihadists killed seven people on Christmas Eve in a raid on a Christian village near the town of Chibok in Borno State.

Dozens of fighters driving trucks and motorcycles stormed into Kwarangulum late Tuesday, shot fleeing residents and burnt homes after looting food supplies.

Boko Haram and its IS-affiliated Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) faction have recently stepped up attacks on military and civilian targets.

Fiery PICTURES here, viewers discretion advised:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/army-keeps-mum-as-iswap-executes-11.html?m=1

See them in the picture Nigeria is at war already

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

You've said that before and that's why we're here. You make the mistake of thinking i find it offensive.

If terrorism is wiping off the enemies of islam then it's highly justified and recommended.

However the issue is that a few misguided hotheads twisted their beliefs and use it to justify their crime, but you people would not see that terrorism affects everyone, instead you'd rather play the victim syndrome and tar the rest of Islam with the brush of your propaganda just to cow your adherents simply because your religion's stock and trade is spreading fear.

It's also interesting that no matter our sentiments towards jihadists and extremists, no government has been able to decimate them. Perhaps that's because they assume the same kind of tactics of thinking they're not fighting a fringe group, but Islam itself, thereby providing fresh recruits in a closed loop of violence.

Al Qaeda's fight initially was against geopolitics aimed at the US, ISIS was against shi'a. But Christendom, ever playing the victim, made it about themselves.

BH has murdered far more Muslims than christians, killing more than 150 in a single day in Kano alone including attacking mosques, but CAN and people like you twisted the narrative to be some fanciful jihad.

So like i said, given the sentiments of CAN and people like you, maybe terrorism against your ilk isn't an entirely bad thing.

Thank you for this. They are always claiming victim of every circumstance, it's always a war and fight against them. Just recently, they went haywire about the gay jesus movie and from nowhere they mentioned Islam like they are the producers or artists. On the flip side, thousands of movies have being done by these same Christians negatively portraying traditional religions and his followers. Destroying their shrines and lowering their statuses and it's pretty fine. What a shameful arrogant hypocritical bigots they are!!! Comliments!!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Taba21: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Be courageous and tell us the Quran is a terror manual.
Remove the bible from your talk

Las las the CAN and boko haram will be sacrifice for peace and security in Nigeria because both are evils
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

It's good to note that you support Islamic terrorism as part of the tenets of Islam.
Else, I couldn't make sense of the jargons you're writing. All what I could see was blood, kill, maim, terrorist, Islam all in one write-up!!
Very important to note how you lots twist the narrative to turn victims of the aggression of your brothers while asking others to keep quiet so as not to offend the "innocent Muslims".
Denounce Islamic terrorism and stop making excuses then we can have a conversation.
Until then, you're no different from shekau
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by chozzy: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
So sad
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

It's good to note that you support Islamic terrorism as part of the tenets of Islam.
Else, I couldn't make sense of the jargons you're writing. All what I could see was blood, kill, maim, terrorist, Islam all in one write-up!!
Very important to note how you lots twist the narrative to turn victims of the aggression of your brothers while asking others to keep quiet so as not to offend the "innocent Muslims".
Denounce Islamic terrorism and stop making excuses then we can have a conversation.
Until then, you're no different from shekau

Proud of it, if i get to lop off the heads of infidels like you

grin
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

Thank you for this. They are always claiming victim of every circumstance, it's always a war and fight against them. Just recently, they went haywire about the gay jesus movie and from nowhere they mentioned Islam like they are the producers or artists. On the flip side, thousands of movies have being done by these same Christians negatively portraying traditional religions and his followers. Destroying their shrines and lowering their statuses and it's pretty fine. What a shameful arrogant hypocritical bigots they are!!! Comliments!!

Doesn't get any worse than what their sham pastors are doing to them.

Now watch as you and i are quickly banned by some busybody mod for defending ourselves against this onslaught by misinformed fools, when the assailants are given free rein to run amok
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by 9gerian: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Well, Jesus in this context spoke of a certain noble man that went to a far country to receive to himself a kingdom, and return. Luke 19:12

In those days, valor was a chief determinant whether you would reign as a king.

And like the holy book described, Jesus will return, but in this case as a mighty judge with valor, not a savior as is currently the case and grace that the world enjoys. That was what Jesus what trying to explain using the parable of talents given to servants for their productive use.

Reread the text from Luke 19:12 and there you would understand the context better.

And yes, a lot misfits have read such passages out of context, and used same to wreck havoc, while others have rightly read and used the same texts to the benefit of mankind.

Sirjamo:

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Nanatrendy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Since when did Boko Haram change their name to Islamic state of West Africa province? Are they planning to spread their tentacles to other west african countries? Africans always fighting for other people's interest. So the Arab gave you a religion and claimed it is the ultimate, made you change your african indigenous names to arabic names, made their language a must to learn, make you dress like arabs, and now they want a kaliphate so they turn you against your own brothers to expand their territory and most of you can't see this for what it is which is an Islamic colonisation. Little do they know that the arabs they are fighting for consider them as less humans. Who cursed africans?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
kong200:

How about we discuss you wasting your time jumping from the very 1st page to the last showcasing your Christian terrorist nature
Christian terrorists?!!
Does dat even sound sensible to you?
Just Google Islamic terrorists and see names fall on you gbas gbos grin
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by AgentNairaland(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
That Stupid Prophet Muhammad That Started Jihad Was So Crazy Even in Grave

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.