Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53963 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by majamajic(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252520:
This need to be properly investigated. We need to know more.

are u not supposed to be busy ?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252533:

Respect the religion of others.

That is the way Christ taught us!
I am tried of blood spilled by these people. Tell them to respect human lives. We all are not obligated to be Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Ijaycool(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
You don't need to tell lies to defend your terrorist brothers. Neither do you need to attempt to tag Christians as terrorists. All you need do is switch on your tv and see you turban wearing, Quran reciting, Allah Akbar shouting brothers cutting off heads for fun. Tomorrow it could be a suicide bomb who knows what next they have in mind in their murderous quests.
You, normalising it as also existing in Christianity is proof that you tacitly supports this murderers and lends credence to the maxim that all Muslims are terrorists either by proxy or directly.
Your above quote is a lie though. Nazis were Christians as most of Germany still are, but they never used any Bible quote in carrying out their supremacist agenda. Some of them were even atheists.
The crusaders never did too and though they believed they were fighting for God, I don't think any Christian has come out to defend them as you're doing ISWAP now.
In conclusion, if you fail to realise or acknowledge that Muslim terror grips groups are becoming a real threat to acceptance of Islam the world over, which is why men like Trump and Johnson are getting access to power, while even Merkel has toned down on her immigration stance recently, you may unwittingly be giving powder to those who are ready to shoot Islam down. After all it's been said that all Muslims support terrorists. Either openly or tacitly. You being an apologist are also a supporter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

Another psychopath on the loose.
Mathew 9 is not even up to verse 34 you bigot
Olodooo, glaucomma is worrying U, I wrote 19, not 9.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by ogbuefi677(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

But we read dis from your Bible
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 19 :34.

Why are Christians not slaughtering people all over the world with chants of Jesus is Lord,unlike Allahu akbar people? grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by klax(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

Bro you mentioned book of Luke bah and since that verse has be in the bible jow people has Chtistain slain ths way Muslim slain human being like toilet paper Pls if you have any proof where Christian runs jihadist tell us bro.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

Another psychopath on the loose.
Mathew 9 is not even up to verse 34 you bigot
Olodooo, glaucomma is worrying U. I wrote 19, not 9.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Busy with the work wey ur papa carry give us

We must investigate this killings and get to the root of this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Oooops: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Olodooo, glaucomma is worrying U, I wrote 19, not 9.
Go and read it na... Matt 19 has no 34. Stops at 30 dear friend.
PS: Dis I just call u dear friend? You are a social psychopath having neurological breakdown leading to a malfunction in your system & causing you untold memory Misattribution

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Burutai nd Gen. Biu should call his Kanuri terrorist brothers to order.
Keshim Shettima nd Ali Modu Sheriff will never die a peaceful death
If Governor Zullum was governor when Shettima was governor Boko Haram would have been forgotten by now.

Buratai is not Kanuri tho
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Why are Christians not slaughtering people all over the world with chants of Jesus is Lord,unlike Allahu akbar people? grin
What is wrong for the terrorists following statement of our Lord Jesus Christ?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Etimocracy(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What is bastard descendants of...... JEW, I mean, Yanmirins and so called yoloba Christians are doing against your maiopic statement?

Learn to constructively set up a sentence.
What you wrote up there is gibberish. Oh! I forgot, you'd rather memorize the Quran and slam your head to the ground several times a day!

Have a blessed day.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Iwanttoto: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
[s]:
Busy with the work wey ur papa carry give us

We must investigate this killings and get to the root of this case.[/s]
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Mrexcell(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed Too bad.

[b]One of my kinsman was amongst those abducted. A very nice man who sells hair attachment at Monday market here in Maiduguri.

May God give his family the strength to bear this irreparable loss.

But Buhari why can't you sack all your service chiefs including security Advisers.

Funnily enough some of these service chiefs and security advisers are from Borno and most of them can never visit their villages embarassed

Buhari ISWAP controls several LGAs here in Borno oooooooh. Creating a military base in the headquaters of a Local government does not mean the military controls that LGA, there are several villages in that LGA where ISWAP are breeding. ISWAP dont sleep in the open or under the trees ooooh.

I work in Monguno my President and just 3kilometers outskirts of this town towards Marte LGA is a death sentence. Should i mention Kukawa and Cross? Should i mention the Headquarters Gudzamala LGA? I dont want to even mention Baga, Doron Baga and even the Dreaded Doron naira Island.

My President do something

[/b]

So people from the SS/SE are still living and doing business in borno with all the bad news coming from there?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Silas6(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Mr. Man why did you quote only verse 26 and 27.why didn't you start from verse 23 and see that it was a parable?
Jesus was telling a story, and parables can not be interpreted literally just as you did.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by egoldman(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252543:
...guess it is only going on in your Compound.
Let's see what jihad looks like in pictures please Mr Gama!

Una go just open mouth dey yarn nonsense from on top una mat for village.

You will see jihad and be able to type from your hut.
Rubbish!

So mey suya, what exactly is going on, people are getting killed by these jihadists like chicken.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Danzakidakura(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
dont put Bible in same place with Quran pls how many times have you seen christians bombing and killing other faiths in the name of Jesus ? Just accept that your cursed book called Quran need to be properly edited.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

Sorry, its mathew 10 :34..
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Cation25(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Trying hard to rubbish the Bible simply because of your hatred for Christianity is preposterous. God is the author of the Bible and a fight against it is a fight against God.

Now back to the passage you quoted, the words are not Jesus' words. They are simply parable told by Jesus which you just drafted out a single verse of the passage to pass a wrong message about Christianity.

Read Luke 19:11-27 and not just fetching out a portion of a verse to pass a wrong message.

I hope this clarified those who have read your post.

Piece!
Sirjamo:

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sosleem(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Bros...you are religious bigot, why not read thru the whole verses....and that was parable (a story if u don't know the meaning of parable) from Jesus to his disciples.... Why pick a single verse of a story and attribute it to Our Lord Jesus... Change yuh ways or burn in hell

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by aimuan(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

I love this.very neutral analysis. No sentiment attached. Amazing.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kense88: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
Honestly, i wish they never existed
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Oooops: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Oooops:

PS: Dis I just call u dear friend? You are a social psychopath having neurological breakdown leading to a malfunction in your system & causing you untold memory Misattribution
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Danzakidakura(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252533:

Respect the religion of others.

That is the way Christ taught us!
why dont Islam respect the religion of others ?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Enemyofpeace: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Followers of Mohammed SBUH(stones be upon him)should be ashamed of the beastly religion he gaved to them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.