Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53966 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by farouk2much(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2019
These people self..... But remember no be only Christians this iswap they killed they kill both
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tocheagle(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2019
tollyboy5:
we need to edit the Quran and Bible to accept common sense moral value. these two books has contributed more harm to common sense! angry
How many christian terrorists do you know in this world. all the bombings are carried out by the muslims

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
The same reason armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, terrorists aka militants exist in a particular religion. Remove the boulders in your eyes first ......
Musa use your kidney na. Are there no armed robbers, ritualist, kidnappers, militant in the terrorist religion as well?.. Or do you wish to fully christen that religion as religion of terrorists and criminals? Stop defending the indefensible and speak the truth add it is. You guys need to work on ur brothers' mentality
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 10 :34.
For light and darkness have no harmony nor peace. He is the light, the world is the darkness. He was clearly certain of his word. (Read at least from verse 20) Your Islam fathers will kill there daughters for believing in Christ and marrying a Christian or becoming a convert(don't you sense disharmony in that act, father turning against daughter, over her acceptance of light). These days because of the human right law they are scared of killing but instead settled to do that which is more like killing

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:
What an evil set militants/terrorists, these animals have been killing thousands of innocent Muslims, without media attentions they crave, however with the killings of innocent Christians victims they are now competing with Al bagdadi led Isis & Joseph Kone led Lord Resistance Army Christian terrorist group. These murderers are now international. May Allah grant the victims family, the fortitude to bear the loss & Nigerian government needs to up its security counter measures.
your evil religion is tearing the world apart
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Dblaiz(f): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of its historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
Somehow I knew that my christain brothers will come for your head with this comment. But please guys read the last paragraph. He's explaining what terrorists do to Quran. This mindset of "my religion is better than yours" is what has brought terror on our world. None of us chose which country, family or tribe we will be born... The Ifeanyi of today could have been born as an Abdul or Musa...
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Daniel058:
Religion of Peace? cry
of piss. Especially camel pisss

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by mu2sa2: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Musa use your kidney na. Are there no armed robbers, ritualist, kidnappers, militant in the terrorist religion as well?.. Or do you wish to fully christen that religion as religion of terrorists and criminals? Stop defending the indefensible and speak the truth add it is. You guys need to work on ur brothers' mentality
Mr man (prophet, apostle, man of god, spiritual father or whatever fancy title you adorn) your book says "remove the boulders in your eyes first...." Deal with that instead of hypocritcally beating about the bush.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by dapadawee: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Whether we like it or there is a Jihad currently going on in Nigeria and the FG is aware
"and the FG is aware" and in support
are u afraid of finishing your story

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
farouk2much:
These people self..... But remember no be only Christians this iswap they killed they kill both
people that bear 2much as moniker have wide sense of reasoning but you lag in it. Who cares if it is both they killed and however it reads 10 or 11 Christians and rumored 2 Muslims were freed. And the motive of the execution is to mock the Christian and also it was completely an attack on humanity
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Is there a country with no Muslim in it please? Paradise on earth
Angola is very peaceful after they eradicated Islam. The world will be better if same thing is done
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2019
aimuan:
I love this.very neutral analysis. No sentiment attached. Amazing.
Of course it's neutral to terrorism apologists
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by helinues: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2019
bilulu:

Which mumu heat? The army only release statements to counter terrorist claims while the terrorists release videos and pictures.... one day it will get to ur family and we’ll say same thing u re saying now

Send my regards to your fellows on ban
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Tabulated: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
Mr man (prophet, apostle, man of god, spiritual father or whatever fancy title you adorn) your book says "remove the boulders in your eyes first...." Deal with that instead of hypocritcally beating about the bush.
And I say again. If yea accept not the Christ as your lord, but continue to read and quote the Bible, I say onto you, yea shall remain in foolishness, because yea read to acquire knowledge, but it is written that the wisdom of the wise is made folly by God.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by AuroraB(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

Send my regards to your fellows on ban
You wish!!! cheesy
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by malvisguy212: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.
lol. all pastor understand the context of this passage that why you never heard of Christians killing in the name of JESUS... why only Islamic terrorist ?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
Shouldn't you remove the terrorism boulder in ur eyes before accusing other religions of being criminals? This thread is about ISWAP, a Muslim terrorist group killing innocent people. Should you not be bothered by people killing in the name of religion? Instead of trying to normalise it as common to all religions?
Oya tell yourself: Jesus is right!! I need to remove the boulder in Islam
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by egoldman(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The Christian crusaders are still conquering for Christ in the Name of colonization & Neo colonization of the 3rd world in the 21st century.

Everyone irrespective of their religion is against economic exploitation, but for you to use such to defend Islamic terrorism is beyond reasonability.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
When a bible verse is quoted, they always either reply with "it's a parable or quoted out of context" and you dare not use this logic for the Quran.

The worst set of bigots and hypocrites are Christians

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

By following dat mathew 10 :34, they are Bible BASED followers of our Lord Jesus Christ of nazareth, the beggoten son of God...

Show me a video where ISWAP or Boko haram recited the Bible before hacking off heads or kidnapping women as sex slaves. We know which book they quote and recite to justify their evil. Say it: Terrorists quote Quran while killing and kidnapping. Say it!! It's the truth and reality. Say it without biting ur tongue
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
egoldman:

Everyone irrespective of their religion is against economic exploitation, but for you to use such to defend Islamic terrorism is beyond reasonability.

But you can defend Christian terrorism
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

"By the end of the 11th century, Western Europe had emerged as a significant power in its own right, though it still lagged behind other Mediterranean civilizations, such as that of the Byzantine Empire (formerly the eastern half of the Roman Empire) and the Islamic Empire of the Middle East and North Africa.

In 1095, Alexius sent envoys to Pope Urban II asking for mercenary troops from the West to help confront the Turkish threat. Though relations between Christians in the East and West had long been fractious, Alexius’s request came at a time when the situation was improving.

In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.

Pope Urban’s plea was met with a tremendous response, both among the military elite as well as ordinary citizens. Those who joined the armed pilgrimage wore a cross as a symbol of the Church."

history.com

The crusades were nothing more than power grab by the Emperor Alexius, aided by the Pope, who sold a message of supposed Muslim terror to stir up a religious fervor among christians.

And when your christian army went to Jerusalem, they engaged in horrific murders of Jews:.

"The Rhineland massacres, also known as the persecutions of 1096 or Gzerot Tatnó (Hebrew: גזרות תתנ"ו‎, Hebrew for "Edicts of 4856" ), were a series of mass murders of Jews perpetrated by mobs of German Christians of the People's Crusade in the year 1096, or 4856 according to the Jewish calendar. Some scholars consider the massacres to be the earliest known incident of antisemitism."

So antisemitism was introduced by christians, just as anti-islam is. Christianity can never thrive without demonizing its perceived competitors, whether Judaism or Islam.

The crusades were christian terrorism targeted at all non-christians.
Kudos chief historian. Does this mean your ISWAP, Boko haram, Al-Shabab, Al-qaeda, Hezbollah etc etc brothers are out to take revenge for the crusades? Is dat what you're trying to say, terrorists apologist?
You should read ur history few steps back a little too and see how the territories the crusades aimed to free came under Muslim control.
It's obvious now that the terrorists that kill with guns are not biggest danger. You band of propagandists and apologists are even worse. While they're engaged in the physical warfare, you lots are keeping up the mental and intellectual end of the action. You guys are made from same cloth
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by blackfase(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Is there a country with no Muslim in it please? Paradise on earth

They are banned outright in some countries and no apologies for it, Angola for instance. Evil, useless obnoxious cult of a religion. *Spits*
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Trimque2k1(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

Have you ever heard anyone killing and shouting "I do this for Jesus"
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Show me a video where ISWAP or Boko haram recited the Bible before hacking off heads or kidnapping women as sex slaves. We know which book they quote and recite to justify their evil. Say it: Terrorists quote Quran while killing and kidnapping. Say it!! It's the truth and reality. Say it without biting ur tongue

Bible is terrorists manual.

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

What tribe is he

Babur/Bura from Biu LGA. He is from Southern Borno. The Southern Borno is mixed with Christians and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by feolakwoods(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:

Read from the start of the discussion Luke 19:11 -12....the point is dere ...narrow it down to Luke 19:26-27....so as to know who was speaking dere.....
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Kudos chief historian. Does this mean your ISWAP, Boko haram, Al-Shabab, Al-qaeda, Hezbollah etc etc brothers are out to take revenge for the crusades? Is dat what you're trying to say, terrorists apologist?
You should read ur history few steps back a little too and see how the territories the crusades aimed to free came under Muslim control.
It's obvious now that the terrorists that kill with guns are not biggest danger. You band of propagandists and apologists are even worse. While they're engaged in the physical warfare, you lots are keeping up the mental and intellectual end of the action. You guys are made from same cloth

Christians are the worst set of bigots, haters and hypocrites to ever exist

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by globalresource: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

English Standard Version
And the Syrians fled before Israel, and David killed of the Syrians the men of 700 chariots, and 40,000 horsemen, and wounded Shobach the commander of their army, so that he died there.

Google about Lord Resistance Army Christian terrorist groups, before you display your ignorance to the world.

Shut up. I don’t need to google to see the effect of Islamic terrorist around the world. We see their impact even in the local

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.