Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,011 members, 7,856,068 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? (9416 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
windows98:
Nice thread, filled with a lot of stupidity from every angle though.

Shout out to truthsayer and fiery...got some real talk in in the midst of all the crap.

undecided

Make your own contribution. You are not paid to be a judge.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
I've had hope and luck my whole life , I only attract intelligent partners , who always want to to me , learn chess , know more about belive systems . It's so nice 5o be around you folks , been an Atheist all my life , my dad's one so yeah. Hello

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
usoroh4luv:

my parents are threatening to kick me out of the house because I am an atheist
oh I'm sorry then go low , Please 'accept Christ ' it gets eaiser to fool them with time , but tbh been free to talk about Your non believe is a very pleasant calming feeling
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I've had hope and luck my whole life , I only attract intelligent partners , who always want to to me , learn chess , know more about belive systems . It's so nice 5o be around you folks , been an Atheist all my life , my dad's one so yeah. Hello

You are lucky that you have an parent that has the same belief with you.

So many atheist suffer punishment from their religious parents.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by windows98: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

Sir, it is mother tongue not father tongue (in this scenario).

tongue

Lmao...na the guy grammatical error I still dey on. For say e continue to dey reply na the content I for tackle next.

Of course English na 9ja father tongue, instead make e say shey na our mother tongue

Nice thread btw

grin
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
Bleep you little bitch!

I only wish you a happy marriage life to your lost soul fagg.ot atheist husband. that is if your even married to one if not I wish you get one real soon.

little bitch can you said amen to that

sorry I forgot you d'nt believe in Amen,

so what are you going to claim it now?

O I even forgot the Op is looking for a female athiest you can apply

Nonsense and jannetee

Get the Bleep outta my mention lost Soul
lol you so don't Sound like my Jesus ,you're definitely going to hell
For spite
For vulgar ultrance (Deteronomy 27)
Body Shaming (job 11,12,13)
A lot of other things I'm pretty sure

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

I usually never thought you could ever even be judged talk-less hated for not believing in a Sky Daddy ,it's really bothering
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
I love here , I'm literally smiling ,I have Awsome Blasphemous memes .

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

I really think you're an amazing person.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fact

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-more-intelligent-than-religious-people-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html

Religious people are less intelligent on average than atheists because faith is an instinct and clever people are better at rising above their instincts, researchers have claimed.

The theory — called the 'Intelligence-Mismatch Association Model' — was proposed by a pair of authors who set out to explain why numerous studies over past decades have found religious people to have lower average intelligence than people who do not believe in a god.
the average Nigerian IQ is 70 , you can imagine why we are the most religious country In the world .
Modified* Top 3 most religious countries which is equally sad
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by windows98: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

undecided

Make your own contribution. You are not paid to be a judge.

Lol, merely stating what I've observed sir, I'm not fit to judge any man.

You are not paid to comment or start threads either. wink
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

An agnostic is an atheist. Also, atheists do not jump into religious threads anyhow.
I hate religious threads I don't care to actually convince them anymore life is a lot fun and smoother that way
Ignorance is bliss , let them wallow in themselves and let's watch from a distance,they beg us to show them they way out , but I quit enjoy your Fvcking ignorance Theists
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

Don't mind him. Shows how dedicated he is grin.
You burnt him .
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
windows98:

Lol, merely stating what I've observed sir, I'm not fit to judge any man.

You are not paid to comment or start threads either. wink

No wahala. grin
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Babacele: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Fair enough but I'm more concerned by how you associated these things with atheists like there's a rule book written for atheists saying they need to take part in these vices
Not at all. What i am trying to send across is that atheists seem more morally upright when you compare with so called believers in God's existence but by their actions deny His being or substance. Then doesn't it become funny that it is not the label but the actions of individuals that is fundamentally important here? Atheists seem to be the real believer in the existence of God than many of us modern day pharisees.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I hate religious threads I don't care to actually convince them anymore life is a lot fun and smoother that way
Ignorance is bliss , let them wallow in themselves and let's watch from a distance,they beg us to show them they way out , but I quit enjoy your Fvcking ignorance Theists

Convince them. You never know how you could be saving a life. cheesy
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
oh I'm sorry then go low , Please 'accept Christ ' it gets eaiser to fool them with time , but tbh been free to talk about Your non believe is a very pleasant calming feeling

my brother, it is a pleasant feeling. They would not understand.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babacele:
Not at all. What i am trying to send across is that atheists seem more morally upright when you compare with so called believers in God's existence but by their actions deny His being or substance. Then doesn't become funny that it is not the label but the actions of individuals that is fundamental important here? Atheists seem to be the real believer in the existence of God than many of us modern day pharisees.
I personally don't give a fvck , and I'm sure I speak for most intelligent people called freethinking Atheists
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Babacele: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I personally don't give a fvck , and I'm sure I speak for most intelligent people called freethinking Atheists
lols , what was that again,please?
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babacele:
lols , what was that again,please?
pfft
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
usoroh4luv:

my brother, it is a pleasant feeling. They would not understand.
I know it's impossible ,stop trying please ,they don't deserve it
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Babacele: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
pfft
grin grin grin the real atheists are those whose actions , inactions and intentions discourage others from believing that God really exists.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babacele:
grin grin grin the real atheists are those whose actions , inactions and intentions discourage others from believing that God really exists.
well I'm what christains call a Non-Beliver
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Babacele: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
A true christian would never use that word on anybody for who is a true believer between the good samaritan - a supposed non -beleiver-, and the churchy ,holier-than-thou pharisee before God?
TheSourcerer:
well I'm what christains call a Non-Beliver
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by TheSourcerer: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babacele:
A true christian would never use that word on anybody for who is a true believer between the good samaritan - a supposed non -beleiver-, and the churchy ,holier-than-thou pharisee before God?
Please suck my Rooster
It's a big Chicken
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Babacele: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Please suck my Rooster
It's a big Chicken
hian....
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

Are you speaking in tongues?
I suggested a very practical and realistic approach and u are asking me if im speaking in tongue.
I don't know if u are being sarcastic or want to ridicule what I suggested.

If u don't have a biased mind and think about it, u will not get a more realistic answer.

A church goer isn't so interested about church stuffs. They just use them to fill church auditorium. Any day she didn't go to church, guilt won't kill her. Church goer with a curious mind can easily become an atheist if the right plugs are stroked.
If she is the curious type, she will listen to u when u air your view over things she dont believe in e.g. atheism.

A curious person is one of the most intelligent being to have around and u will have no room for boredom as she will challenge u intellectually.

Like I said, I do hope you are being sarcastic.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Apination(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Iloveu2:
Apination, I believe that our differences in the point of views are more differences of emphasis rather than fundamental.

The discussion ultimately boils down to one question — do we, humans, learn everything from experience or are we born equipped with some form of innate knowledge?

Use mathematics as an example, is it holistically based on human experience without mental processes with originality of formulas. You get stuff springing out of your mind in some cases. Stuffs you were never taught before and then you say, see. I arrived at this.
That's a terrible analogy to give. I don't have things springing out of my head when fazed with any mathematical problem. You are making subjective statements and calling them statements of fact as though there's any data to back it up. In any intellectual discourse, you work with established data not what you think. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

I suggested a very practical and realistic approach and u are asking me if im speaking in tongue.
I don't know if u are being sarcastic or want to ridicule what I suggested.

If u don't have a biased mind and think about it, u will not get a more realistic answer.

A church goer isn't so interested about church stuffs. They just use them to fill church auditorium. Any day she didn't go to church, guilt won't kill her. Church goer with a curious mind can easily become an atheist if the right plugs are stroked.
If she is the curious type, she will listen to u when u air your view over things she dont believe in e.g. atheism.

A curious person is one of the most intelligent being to have around and u will have no room for boredom as she will challenge u intellectually.

Like I said, I do hope you are being sarcastic.

I'm sorry. I truly didn't understand what you were saying in your first comment.

Now, I understand you. You have given a detailed explanation.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Apination:

That's a terrible analogy to give. I don't have things springing out of my head when fazed with any mathematical problem. You are making subjective statements and calling them statements of fact as though there's any data to back it up. In any intellectual discourse, you work with established data not what you think. undecided

Show me your established data that makes it a subjective statement and not a fact?! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babacele:
Not at all. What i am trying to send across is that atheists seem more morally upright when you compare with so called believers in God's existence but by their actions deny His being or substance. Then doesn't it become funny that it is not the label but the actions of individuals that is fundamentally important here? Atheists seem to be the real believer in the existence of God than many of us modern day pharisees.

Makes sense then

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Lady Declared Herself As Coronavirus, Nigerian Reacts. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.