Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Do I Love Older Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love Older Men? (7733 Views)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! / I Love Older Men! / I Love Older Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by nicetohave(m): 2:32am On Jan 23, 2006
I believe you now. Where do we start looking for them?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by hotangel2(f): 2:35am On Jan 23, 2006
Anywhere. Just find them.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 23, 2006
your men are ugly old and wrinkled IYAMA , except denzel n rmd is okay
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by hotangel2(f): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by dagaro(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2006
Oops!!!
Denzel woshington

Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by yemstrad(f): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2006
I think you have a serious and peculiar problem. I sense a lot of things going on in your head.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by 2nde(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2006
thank you yemstrad. It's a problem for her but she wont accept
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by mizkay(f): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2006
Hot....I love you for loving those men.....older, wiser men are soooo spot-on-------! the shelter for any girls' rainy day! wink
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by prettyH(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2006
yemstrad:

I think you have a serious and peculiar problem. I sense a lot of things going on in your head.
2nde:

thank you yemstrad. It's a problem for her but she wont accept

Whats the problem? Because she loves older men!!! Men she obviously can't have. Whats the big deal! At least she's not sleeping with them or anything
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by lagbaja(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2006
why are you guys taking hot-angel so serious, she is just having fun on your responses. I bet she's got a dazzling date.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by 2nde(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2006
i know she is just less busy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by yemstrad(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2006
She plays 3 much with her computer
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by hotangel2(f): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2006
adogho:

hot-angel must u reply yourself to take your topic to the front page.
adogho

Wait a sec hun. Mr. Admin put this thread on front page. I DIDN'T. You got problems... tell him.

yemstrad:

Uncle? cry cry cry cry cry cry This is coming from you? cry cry cry
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by yemstrad(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2006
Apology of the highest order. I did not mean to type that. It was a typographical error embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Olorididan(m): 2:33am On Jan 24, 2006
....hmm... naughty..... naughty...... girl....... smiley

don't mind them... they just jelousing U.....
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Icon(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2006
OK, angel, what do you want us to do about this "LOVE" you have for these men?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by madam: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2006
Yes she loves older men.... But which one is she dating amongst them ..... So much 4 love....
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by aqua(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2006
@hotangel

don't mind them. who is that yeye that imposter?animalu.

wo! i think that software you are running on that makes me gbadun your posts is corrupt. and its being overtasked. don't you love that genuwine dude again.
anyway you are not in love with this people but suffeing from arugboinfartuationsisim

Cure: go look at tom cruise and brad pitts and beckhams picture for 2hr and you will be cured simple.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Typewriter(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2006
auntie mi, hot-angel welcome 2 my country!
and also welcome to my club

now i love u the more,

we have love in common but NL will always call it improper, now you see what am going through, when u are in love, some one out of love will easly and always say it's improper love Blah blah blah

welcome again, mi casa su casa

now help me tell snazzy that age does not and will not matter when there is love!!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Idekeson(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2006
I find it interesting that you love Shakespeare and Soyinka. You love intellect. Good for you girl.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by beautifull(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2006
My Daddy is looking for a young girl to marry, let me give you to him.

Na wa for u oooooooooo, do u really think your dad is as handsome[i] pal Wole? oh sorry i don forget say ur dad handsome like Baba Iyabo. grin[/i]
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by IAH(f): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
beautifull:

My Daddy is looking for a young girl to marry, let me give you to him.

Na wa for u oooooooooo, do u really think your dad is as handsome[i] pal Wole? oh sorry i don forget say your dad handsome like Baba Iyabo. grin[/i]

Shut up there! Stupid foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! tongue
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Scorpio(f): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2006
girl u funny cheesy lmao!
aiight, this is how i see it, Denzel,RMD n Olu Jacobs r do-able n i can get with them. Shakespeare will bore the livin daylight out of me with dem old skool language n crap, as per Wole..i'll prolly ask him for a kiss n dude might proceed to recount d history n all dat ish, i can't deal with that!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by hotangel2(f): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Scorpio(f): 1:25am On Jan 25, 2006
aww,i'm sawrie honey kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by sexydoll(f): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2006
@hotangel you can love all the old men in the world that is your taste girl, you can even have my grand dad or my great great grand father if you want that will be really good girl so let me know when you are ready to speak my grand dad because i will not hessitate to give you his number.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by icingbaby(f): 4:20am On Jan 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah hot-angel talk beta so we can give you to our grandpapa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by babagana(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2006
Guys I think you should leave HA alone, worse than herself there are men that love older women too which is terrible.
Women old enough to be their mothers or even grand mas.

I think we should pray for all of them or send them to where they can get help.

Its okay H.A. you'll be fine, sad okay?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by cammax7(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2006
hot-angel I dont think you are in love with those men, I actually think you are enraptured by their succes and fame, and deep inside all u want is to be in love with a guy who is as famous as they are...I bet your list would include Sean Diddy Combs, Usher, Lagbaja,(if not then maybe because you aint seen his face) and so on. I bet you 5 years from now you wont be "in love" with those grandfathers and dead and buried dudes.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by nicetohave(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2006
Abeg make una all leave HA alone, love knows no age, race, creed......it exists even in death. cool cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by queen2(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2006
hottie hottie hmmmmmmmm grin cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Scorpio(f): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2006
cammax7:

hot-angel I don't think you are in love with those men, I actually think you are enraptured by their succes and fame, and deep inside all u want is to be in love with a guy who is as famous as they are...I bet your list would include Sean Diddy Combs, Usher, Lagbaja,(if not then maybe because you aint seen his face) and so on. I bet you 5 years from now you wont be "in love" with those grandfathers and dead and buried dudes.
ah, this one is serious o..buahahahahahhahahahaha,lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.