Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Do I Love Older Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love Older Men? (7735 Views)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! / I Love Older Men! / I Love Older Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Icon(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2006
I heard Baba Adedibu is looking for a new wife... Hot_angel, r u interested? grin
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by kechy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2006
Scorpio:

girl u funny cheesy lmao!
aiight, this is how i see it, Denzel,RMD n Olu Jacobs r do-able n i can get with them. Shakespeare will bore the livin daylight out of me with them old school language n crap, as per Wole..i'll prolly ask him for a kiss n dude might proceed to recount d history n all that ish, i can't deal with that!

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by idiotboop(f): 3:53am On Feb 01, 2006
@ Hot angel
Are u really born again?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by totelian(m): 5:22am On Feb 01, 2006
Hmm...I do not think it's weird that you like older men. Perhaps you feel deep inside that you have something to learn from them, or you'd just like someone really Mature. Possibly you think that your mates are not mature enough.

It's not as weird as you think. There ARE a lot of girls/women like that!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Typewriter(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2006
fake girls want old men, you want their money, to inherit their hard earned wealth?
their children go bend ur neak

isi Ewu ten thousand.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by olise(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2006
i might not be as old as all those other peeps but i got a lot goin for me too. like im virile (not sterile) and i have a mega crush on . that should count for sometin, dont u think? well if u forwarded ur phone number to me.......
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by hotangel2(f): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2006
bettyboop:

@ Hot angel
Are u really born again?

My sister ooo... na so i see am. E be like say i born again. Leave matter for mouth.

Typewriter:

fake girls want old men, you want their money, to inherit their hard earned wealth?
their children go bend your neak

isi Ewu ten thousand.

U no well. What do i wanna do with their money? SPEND IT OF COURSE!!! cheesy

Icon:

I heard Baba Adedibu is looking for a new wife... Hot_angel, r u interested? grin

Is he cute? Rich? Cute? And did i mention rich?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Icon(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2006
hot-angel:

Is he cute? Rich? Cute? And did i mention rich?

Can't you see the cutey? He's very cute...

Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Scorpio(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2006
lmaoooo
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Typewriter(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2006
hot-angel:

U no well. What do i want to do with their money? SPEND IT OF COURSE!!! cheesy

well my sister this old man you thing has money also know that you coming to them is to GOLD DIG them, so they end using u to rejuvenate their blood and charms, and when they are gone the cash with u also vanish.

though have been growing gray hairs lately sad shocked cry, but pls don't pick me, am for snazzy alone cool after all is thinking about her that made me grow gray hairs at my age .
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by prettyH(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2006
Icon:

Haba...why will u do such to HA? Even if she said old men, does it mean she doesn't have class?
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by nicetohave(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2006
she has class, and adedibu no too bad sha o, i hear the man earns N500000 per day from settlement alone, even in the Nigeria of today HA could do with such dough...........ngbo HA which class pass half a million grand in Nigerian currency per day? cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Bisanke(f): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2006
i will have 2 agree wit u hot-angel on this. Me 2 i'm in love wit older men! Like there's no other people out there. I don't know whats wit me but God they attract me quick!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by nobody2: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2006
My dear, u commit no sin in loving anyone u choose but the only sin here is the number of men u love given the ratio of men to women currently.
i suggest you be considerate to enable other girls have their ways and by so doing u will be realistic.
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by ghettochyk(f): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2006
i love an older man too. his name's benjamin franklin. i love to keep his picture in my wallet. for some reason all of his pix are green. go figure!! cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by mobzy205(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2006
u r sooooooo right i love benjamin franklin tooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by muffin06: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2006
hey hott-angel my name is mary and i understand the fact that u love these older guys i am 13 and i am todally in , head over hells in love with my boy friend and he is 32 years old and my mom dont like the fact that i am with him and the fact that he is 18 years oldder than me butt when u love some one u dont let anyone get in between u and the person u love even though they r movie stars u might meet them one day and u might date one some time so dont let any of these other bitches in here put u down u love who ever u want to love and be happy well gotta go ok take care bye grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2006
muffin06:

hey hott-angel my name is mary and i understand the fact that u love these older guys i am 13 and i am todally in , head over hells in love with my boy friend and he is 32 years old and my mom don't like the fact that i am with him and the fact that he is 18 years oldder than me butt when u love some one u don't let anyone get in between u and the person u love even though they r movie stars u might meet them one day and u might date one some time so don't let any of these other bitches in here put u down u love who ever u want to love and be happy well gotta go ok take care bye grin grin grin grin grin grin
gal urs be 2ooooooooo much ooooooooo wink13:32 he he he
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by madam: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2006
hey hott-angel my name is mary and i understand the fact that u love these older guys i am 13 and i am todally in , head over hells in love with my boy friend and he is 32 years old and my mom don't like the fact that i am with him and the fact that he is 18 years oldder than me butt when u love some one u don't let anyone get in between u and the person u love even though they r movie stars u might meet them one day and u might date one some time so don't let any of these other bitches in here put u down u love who ever u want to love and be happy well gotta go ok take care bye

Ahhh, mo-gbe, this is what i call child abuse
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by 2nde(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2006
muffin06:

hey hott-angel my name is mary and i understand the fact that u love these older guys i am 13 and i am todally in , head over hells in love with my boy friend and he is 32 years old and my mom don't like the fact that i am with him and the fact that he is 18 years oldder than me butt when u love some one u don't let anyone get in between u and the person u love even though they r movie stars u might meet them one day and u might date one some time so don't let any of these other bitches in here put u down u love who ever u want to love and be happy well gotta go ok take care bye grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked :oWho is this? your parent really needs to do something about your problem. A divine intervention is highly recommended.
13 vs 32? tooooooooooo bad what the world is turning into
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by mochafella(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
muffin06:

i am 13 and i am todally in , head over hells in love with my boy friend and he is 32 years old

yikes, he's more than twice her age shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by Idekeson(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2006
I hope muffin 06 is talking about a movie star she/he has a crush on. Seriously!!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by ohwofasa(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
u really need to check ur head
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by MissCandy(f): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2007
[center]Hello everyone I have love older men as well. As long as it's not my dad or anyone else in my family,Any one know who Ben Vereen is? I really love him!!! He has a wonderful personality and i think about him all the time. I hope to meet him one day he's a actor,singer and dancer i think of him sexually as well. hot angel i saw your post about older men and i know how you feel. So don't think your alone girly! smiley I'm 20 years old and Ben Vereen just turned 61 this year.

[/center]
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by geominas(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2007
@poster, hot-angel!!!

When i stumbled on this question,i cant but start laughing!!!!

Let me be blunt here,if that's trully what you feel,then i'm afraid you are probably being possessed of the "last days-old men-blood-sucking-demon" probably from india or australia,

What i think you need is a serious deliverance and preferrably the pastor to deliver you should be a woman and not the old men folks so you dont end up being the one to deliver him from stress and cold!!!!!

But i really wanna blv you're just kidding,but if you are serious about it,then my best advice for you is that,better express the crazy feelings in a more crazy way, each time you go out or you drive on the road and you see an old man you feel like having,then stop and move straight to him and kiss him so he could know that you've completely loose your mind,you never can tell,there are some crazy old men like you too praying for such opportunities,he might jus grab you right there and guve you the real concept of differential calculus (dy/dx),

You know what i mean

Good luck to you!!!!
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by geominas(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2007
Miss-candy!!!

U get big problem ooo,that virus wey don infect you to dey love old men like that suppose make love your papa the same way now.or are you saying mordern infection from ancient virus are quite selective and sensitive??

U've got to be kidding me,anyway,i pity your husband if at all you have one,or your boyfriend and who even know whether na FATAI ROLLING DOLLAR be your contractor,any time you won jogodo na him you go dey
dey meet!!!!

Huh??

You girls subscribing to this really should be rehabilitated,i think you guys are having some form of psychological and spiritual problems!!

U'd better go check it out before you get married and transfer such infection to your female children,
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by cblow(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2007
there is no need responging to this thread, shocked
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by sammyjl(f): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2009
lipsrsealed perharps u've been hurt in the past by guys of your age and was treated like a queen by a much older man and therefore resulting in u like older men, or u just see them as more mature than younger men,
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2009
;d
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by touchmeder: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
all u chicks loving older men, NOTHING DO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(not the 13year old girl sha) undecided
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by yme1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
nothing spoil love na love
Re: Why Do I Love Older Men? by dae(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
Orisirisi --- differnt kind, different kind. 13 to 32? 20 to 61? ---- Jesu nibo loju re wa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.