Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend (4662 Views)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Cashsteady(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2021
Most Nigerian girls no longer care about your source of wealth all they are after is money... No amount of preaching will make them change you wey dey think your girlfriend loyal just pray make she no jam Yahoo boy wey get money.... hustle o

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by LeeSantos(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Then some will be used as money ritual and guy will buy iPhone for the younger sister or set the father up with business

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Cashsteady(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2021
doosuuphilip:
Yahoo is not the only way to make money online, you can make over N750k within 1 month. If you are interested, ask me how or Click here to see it in action…

the question is do you yourself have up to 100k in ur account

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Cashsteady:
Most Nigerian girls no longer care about your source of wealth all they are after is money... No amount of preaching will make them change you wey dey think your girlfriend loyal just pray make she no jam Yahoo boy wey get money.... hustle o

Lol. Some yahoo boy took your girl? Seriously though you have a point. The materialism of Nigerian women these days is through the roof.

Even the ones who are married will not say no to 'upgrading' these day.

My advice to guys is to suck it up and work hard to be a winner. That is what the Nigerian society is about these days and I can't blame women because it's being a man's world in Nigeria like forever.

Nigerian women are now liberated and we must now deal with the monsters we all created. Women now realize that their puss1es may be their best asset in a nation that is still routinely sexist and views Nigerian females, however well-educated or talented, as sex objects.

I only pity men who love complaining and playing victim. Dem go gbench your babe tire. Like Olamide said "wonma do" lol. Be a winner and you automatically gain what Nigerian women respect the most these days. A made man. Everybody else is usable and dumpable lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irm-59XJ5GE

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Starzo: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Some yahoo boy took your girl? Seriously though you have a point. The materialism of Nigerian women these days is through the roof.

Even the ones who are married will not say no to 'upgrading' these day.

My advice to guys is to suck it up and work hard to be a winner. That is what the Nigerian society is about these days and I can't blame women because it's being a man's world in Nigeria like forever.

Nigerian women are now liberated and we must now deal with the monsters we all created. Women now realize that their puss1es may be their best asset in a nation that is still routinely sexist and views Nigerian females, however well-educated or talented, as sex objects.

I only pity men who love complaining and playing victim. Dem go gbench your babe tire. Like Olamide said "wonma do" lol. Be a winner and you automatically gain what Nigerian women respect the most these days. A made man. Everybody else is usable and dumpable lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irm-59XJ5GE
if the only reason u strife to be successful in life is just so u can impress a woman/women then, your existence is a complete waste.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
To start with as a man never allow a girl to pressure you because 90% of these girls their fathers don't even have bicycle

There is always a girl that would appreciate you the way you are, slayqueens are only for the excitement

That excitement comes with your spending, the little love you think they show would be over when your money is over

No loyalty, all fake, so why bother impressing a girl

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Starzo:

if the only reason u strife to be successful in life is just so u can impress a woman/women then, your existence is a complete waste.

The message appears lost on you. When in Rome behave like a Roman. Learn how a society works and the spoken and unspoken rules that brings progress, and you will be happy overall in that society.

If you wish to swim against the tide, just to try and prove a point, you will lose. Sometimes things are simply what they are.

You can stay here complaining for years about how women are no longer like their mothers or you can learn to adapt so you're up to speed with the Nigerian woman, and even society at large, today.

Like Rudeboy says, if you want the perfect woman go and build her yourself. If you want the perfect life move to an Island where you do not have to flexibly adapt to anything or anyone so everything can conform to how you alone want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8H8uFh3_E8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mikehot:
To start with as a man never allow a girl to pressure you because 90% of these girls their fathers don't even have bicycle

There is always a girl that would appreciate you the way you are, slayqueens are only for the excitement

That excitement comes with your spending, the little love you think they show wo inuld be over when your money is over

While this is true, you should also accept that society is changing for good. Days of our selfless mothers and grandmothers, who put up with everything and automatically made sacrifices,
are gone because it can be argued that society back then left them no choice but to be that way.

Today society has changed immensely and even good girls have standards they can break homes and families for. Just look at divorce rate today compared with 20 years ago.

My point is that men can and should change orientation too rather than think it is all down to women. Not encouraging any man to think he must buy women but give yourself, proactively and deliberately, the minimum tool to thrive in a fast-changing world.

By the way, "slay queens" are products of modern society. I know notorious slay queens who have reformed and given it all up for guys who have it all together in the modern context of a man having it together.

Women are now different for good. They will never be their mothers or grandmothers. That period, like that before smartphones became the norm , is gone for good.

Maybe us men too should resolve to move away from having the same expectations of women today our fathers and grandfather's did of women back then.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

While this is true, you should also accept that society is changing for good. Days of our selfless mothers and grandmothers, who put up with everything and automatically made sacrifices,
are gone because it can be argued that society back then left them no choice but to be that way.

Today society has changed immensely and even good girls have standards they can break homes and families for. Just look at divorce rate today compared with 20 years ago.

My point is that men can and should change orientation too rather than think it is all down to women. Not encouraging any man to think he must buy women but give yourself, proactively and deliberately, the minimum tool to thrive in a fast-changing world.

By the way, "slay queens" are products of modern society. I know notorious slay queens who have reformed and given it all up for guys who have it all together in the modern context of a man having it together.

Women are now different for good. They will never be their mothers or grandmothers. That period, like that before smartphones became the norm , is gone for good.

Maybe us men too should resolve to move away from having the same expectations of women today our fathers and grandfather's did of women back then.
We are kind of saying the same thing.

I do believe that the days of our mothers was possible because of values

There are still girls who are still been trained on values by parents (believe it or not)

Though they are mostly church girls these days

If you go to middle east now you would find girls like our mothers simply because they teach values of women and loyalty to marriage yet they have internet there

If i have a girl child i would discipline her on what true loyalty means unfortunately parents allow their children to learn from hip hop culture rather than teach them

Mind you i am not saying guys shouldn't hustle "legitimately too", I am not also siding a visionless guy who is lazy and have no plans for life

But a guy trying his best legitimately, with a realistic plan for the future also needs to enjoy relationship too

Men don't really put much expectations on women what they ask is the commitment and loyalty our mothers used to put in

This attitude of if you don't have Benz a girl can't date you would lead to massive crime that would also envelope the girls

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mikehot:
We are kind of saying the same thing.

I do believe that the days of our mothers was possible because of values

There are still girls who are still been trained on values by parents (believe it or not)

Though they are mostly church girls these days

If you go to middle east now you would find girls like our mothers simply because they teach values of women and loyalty to marriage yet they have internet there

If i have a girl child i would discipline her on what true loyalty means unfortunately parents allow their children to learn from hip hop culture rather than teach them

Mind you i am not saying guys shouldn't hustle "legitimately too", I am not also siding a visionless guy who is lazy and have no plans for life

But a guy trying his best legitimately, with a realistic plan for the future also needs to enjoy relationship too

Men don't really put much expectations on women what they ask is the commitment and loyalty our mothers used to put in

This attitude of if you don't have Benz a girl can't date you would lead to massive crime that would also envelope the girls

Yeah. Great points. I get you now and see your prspective which is meritorious. At the end of the day na God blessing go end am all. Nothing is a precise science. The whole thing get as e be lol.
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Richadv(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oga it's not by hustle oo the truth is some women are never satisfied if u like buy everything she will still leave you for a broke guy or a guy richer than you angry they are all confused

That's how my guy babe was cheating on him upon how my guy gallant reach he has a car, was planning on paying her school fees self because her father abandoned her and her siblings according to her .he even placed her on monthly allowance still only 2 months separation because of covid she go cheat with 1 guy wey still dey manage himself undecided nor b juju be dat

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by gentlestdude(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na who get girlfriend they dey use motor carry his girlfriend. As long as you're not tied to any girl you got nothing to worry about just face your hustle. if konji hold you carry urgent 2k babes take clear body
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Aderr: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richadv:
Oga it's not by hustle oo the trust is some women are never satisfied if u like buy everything she will still leave you for a broke guy or a guy richer than you angry they are all confused

That's how my guy babe was cheating on him upon how my guy gallant reach he has a car, was planning on paying her school fees self because her father abandoned her and her siblings according to her .he even placed her on monthly allowance still only 2 months separation because of covid she go cheat with 1 guy wey still dey manage himself undecided nor b juju be dat
Let them dey sugar themselves. Dem never see where babe/wife dey collect money from rich man go give poor guy wey she like. Dem never see where ordinary house boy dey fucck him oga wife.
By the way, tell DAT ur guy never to forgive that girl o!
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Richadv(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aderr:
Let them dey sugar themselves. Dem never see where babe/wife dey collect money from rich man go give poor guy wey she like. Dem never see where ordinary house boy dey fucck him oga wife.
leave dem
He don dump her ass since,women fit give pesi mental disorder

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Starzo: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

The message appears lost on you. When in Rome behave like a Roman. Learn how a society works and the spoken and unspoken rules that brings progress, and you will be happy overall in that society.

If you wish to swim against the tide, just to try and prove a point, you will lose. Sometimes things are simply what they are.

You can stay here complaining for years about how women are no longer like their mothers or you can learn to adapt so you're up to speed with the Nigerian woman, and even society at large, today.

Like Rudeboy says, if you want the perfect woman go and build her yourself. If you want the perfect life move to an Island where you do not have to flexibly adapt to anything or anyone so everything can conform to how you alone want it.

you said so much but ended up actually saying nothing.

read what I posted again and this time and get understanding before attempting to display outstanding numbness.

No reasonable man will spend his time struggling to attain success in life just so he can appease or be able to keep a woman.
If the quality of ur life depends on how much you are able to please women then, of all living creatures,you're most worthless.

Strife to be great in life so ur name will be entrenched in the sands of time and not so, you can keep a hoe from hoeing (not like that's even possible cuz a hoe will always revert to her ways even if u give everything on earth).

You can take the monkey out from the jungle but you can never take the jungle out from the monkey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Make them come collect.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Starzo: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Aderr:
leave them.make them dey talk spoil.
If them like make them allow women pressure make them go do wetin Dem nor suppose do. Na them go still suffer am Las Las.

If u no be my female relative related by blood then, fvck you and ur expectations.

After all,many of these girls dey codedruns and inmessage dey advertise their body per hour billing.

Just make money to settle you and ur family.
If na fvck you want, you go do am tire with any number you get.

Women/girls are not worth the stress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by HolyTitus(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
"Any woman taken from you with material things ain't yours, man"
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by chiiraq802(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cashsteady:

My Broda repent cheesy

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cashsteady:

If yahoo boy takes, thank you starts. You just dodge a bullet. Not all girls run after Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cashsteady:

If yahoo boy takes her, thank your stars. You just dodge a bullet. Not all girls run after Yahoo boys.

Brother non go kill yourself, because you wan retain your babe. Who wan go make e go. There's a woman for every man. Even handicap they see wife marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Brother, there is a woman for everybody. Don't pressure yourself because you want to get the finest of women. Remember your net worth is someone's tithe and financial success isn't directly proportional to hard work there are many other factors. Even farmers they see wife marry, comot eye for slay queen, they go for the highest bidder leave them for yahoo boys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by bestabigaelever(f): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
No be you dey date slay queen
Won't she buy bone straight?
We that our boyfriend no get bike not to talk of micra dey here
I talk am with my full chest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
God Punish those two authors for up there
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wetin they do those two authors for up there
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mikehot:

That excitement comes with your spending, the little love you think they show would be over when your money is over

Guys still don't understand this basic truth

That is why girls will continue to use them

The only person you should hustle for (apart from your family of course) is the one who appreciates you even in your humble times

I'm not hustling for one brainless slay queen to attach herself to me and leech me

I'm hustling to make my i and my parents proud and to live well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cashsteady:

grin grin don't mind the fraudster
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2021

As long as you dey make moves, Girl Wey reason you well go appreciate you In your humble times. Girl Wey leave you to attach herself to Yahoo boy no rate you at all in the first place

The only person you should hustle for (apart from your family of course) is the one who appreciates you even in your humble times

I'm not hustling for one brainless slay queen to attach herself to me and leech me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2021

As long as you dey make moves, Girl Wey reason you well go appreciate you In your humble times. Girl Wey leave you to attach herself to Yahoo boy no rate you at all in the first place

You don't hustle to impress a woman. A woman who genuinely rate you will look past your money

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Perfectman91: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2021
I wouldn't give much of a Bleep if someone snatches my gf. It only shows that she's a materialistic hoe and I'll thank my stars coz part of my problem is gone for good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Vision101(m): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2021
@bestabigaelever

No be you dey date slay queen
Won't she buy bone straight?
We that our boyfriend no get bike not to talk of micra dey here
I talk am with my full chest.

Funny lady.
So the main reason that will make the op to
hustle is so that yahoo boys will not take his girlfriend. What a wrong way to reason!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / How Do I Quit Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.