Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! (6372 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by carter009(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
xendra:
absolutely no need for you to have a girlfriend

please just stay single forever, girls do not deserve your kind (duchebags) for boyfriends.

cheesy the only thing men now do better than women is to complain.
with my job comes the requirement to meet people of different classes daily and I've met alot of dumb men and women, mostly men but maybe because more men frequent the placecheesy and I don't always come out to talk about how dumb men are cheesy cheesy but men with their expectant mentality think women owe them anything

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Kennedyiheme: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

grin grin

You girls can't help but show your disgust at the fact that there are men who don't make women their priority. You can't handle the fact that there are few men who don't put you at the center of their lives like most men do.

See this one calling me a douchebag because I said I don't need a girlfriend. grin The other one is convinced I'm a one minute man because I said I'm not a sex freak. grin
So a man that isn't obsessed with sex must be a one minute man? Well I hate to break it to you but there are better, more satisfying things in life than your pussy.

Society has fed me bullshit for too long through media and movies. I've been single for years now and I've never experienced so much freedom and peace in my life. My life is so stress free and I don't have to deal with all the problems my friends in relationship deal with. Most of my time is devoted to my work and self development.

I've come to realize that it is women who need relationships, not men and yet it's them that are the architects of majority of the problems that come with relationships.
i rather play my video game and watch premier league on weekends than gave a GF.. grin thank god premier league never ends..

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Kennedyiheme: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chai, e dey pain some women here oo.. when you realise there sre probably 5 threads opened every day by men stating their disgust for marriage, it makes you insecure and reality hits you that you might remain single for thenrest of your life... i know it hurts angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by AussiePlayboy(f): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Varlfott:
I'm not a novice on this subject. I have had some experience with women in the past. But through these experiences and deep thinking I've come to realize that having a girlfriend is pointless and comes with a lot of baggage that I'd rather not deal with.

In my opinion there are only three benefits of having a girlfriend.
1. For Sex
2. For social clout( If she is good looking)
3. For companionship.

Let me break each down and tell you why I don't give a fuçk about any of those benefits.

1. Sex: I'm not a sex freak, in fact my libido is very low. And even if I want to have sex with a lady, I prefer one night stands with strangers where I don't have to keep up contact with them after the sex. I'm very promiscuous and so I can't even do the whole one guy - one woman nonsense. But bear in mind that sex with women is very low on my priority list. I could go weeks without sex and not be overwhelmed with konji.

2. Social clout: Women who are so hot that being their boyfriend gives you social cred are often so high maintenance that the cred they give you pales in comparison to the financial expenses you will make in maintaining their lifestyle. Then there is the constant attention they are going to get from other men and the fact that you'd have to literally "work" to make sure she is getting everything she needs from you so she won't give in to the attention. I'd honestly rather invest my money, time and energy in making money than invest it in sustaining a relationship with a hot woman who will still cheat on me anyway.

3. Companionship: I honestly do not yearn for the companionship of a woman or anyone at all. I'm very okay being by myself and even if I want to hang out with people, experience has thought me that male friends are actually better to hang out with because not only do they have your back everytime, you don't have to deal with the burden of trying to please the. constantly. Also women tend to be very shallow and quality time that involves intellectual discussions is almost never possible with them, especially the attractive ones. In fact the more intellectual the conversation goes, the less interesting you become to the typical attractive Nigerian girl. These ones just want to have fun and talk about shallow nonsense.

If you think there is any benefit in having a girlfriend in Nigeria other than these three that I've done my best to deconstruct a d argue against, please change my view.

Smart guy... I like that one "Social clout" however, i think. Men should stop thinking spending money will keep a woman... It cannot!!! Rather.. It is not sustainable. Infact, if she watches you become more successful, she will never leave you... Her natural hypergamy works against it. And tbh, you gain more confidence with it, which is actually the bedrock of it all

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by AussiePlayboy(f): 5:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Richnerd69:
I engaged a random lady some days ago when I and my cousin took his kids to the park. I'm single(tho I have a friend), so my bro told me to approach this lady; She was alone . She's quite beautiful, sounded smart and cool. We spent hours talking and hanging out that day . I appeared average wearing a white polo and a Jean, I noticed she was eying me from head to toe. She asked about my watch and she said it looked expensive , she asked about my job and if I had a ride... I was smiling , I told her I'm still searching for a job and I came with my brother in his car.

I recall asking her a few questions and one of the things I asked her was, "what she wanted in a man", to my amazement, she said she wanted a man that could establish her all round and provide her needs ; She doesn't want to suffer with any man.

My zeal died immediately, as I left that park , I deleted her number and vowed never to contact her. She sent me a Good morning message , I'm not going to respond.

I'm dodging this bullet.
You are a good guy but you don't realize. Some guys have mastered the art of using their hypergamy against them till they get what they want.

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Youngpo413: 10:28am On May 01, 2021
Jodha:

Yhure the one meeting impostors.... Search properly yhull find a good woman..

"He who findeth a wife ...findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the lord"
not with naija ladies...
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Quality20(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
same here, except she's financially independent and STD free - I don't even care if she's not good looking. These fine girls are mostly financial and health baggage damn!!!!
How can u say that fine beautiful girls are health baggage? Dont u like fine clean girls who can maintain their health or u prefer village and illiterate girls who get phucked by both city n vilage rich men without condoms, even some dont even know how to use sanitary pad, preferring to use rags
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by michjunior: 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
Olawrites:
Op is still a kid, wake me up you grow

Nahh...I won't wake u up because Op got a point...huge point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help / 23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Popular Adamawa Politician, Barr. Jamila / This T-shirt Cost Me #20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.