Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! (6373 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
It seems the internet is giving people the leverage to unleash all manner of rubbish
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Try dating girls from other countries
you gon see how useless naija girls are�

Yhu that have not left the shores of Okigwe ...oga halt yhur swollen thumbs..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Olawrites: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Op is still a kid, wake me up you grow
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by biddostandard: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Yhur relationships has been baseless because yhu kept chasing slay mamas...

Good riddance Mr...

Bye bye to Yeye boyfriend
lol ive been in a serious relationship before ,its still baseless ,just a waste of time,now i can concentrate on myself ,go to work,chill with my niggaz at my crib and get a good random sex,wish all guys can be like diz and stop ranting abt different relationship bullcrap

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2020
biddostandard:
lol ive been in a serious relationship before ,its still baseless ,just a waste of time,now i can concentrate on myself ,go to work,chill with my niggaz at my crib and get a good random sex,wish all guys can be like diz and stop ranting abt different relationship bullcrap

Good for yhu...
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Open a diary no one gives a fvck about your opinion dear one minute man.
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

cheesy grin the shores of Okigwe lol my Belle o
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Varlfott: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

You don't care about my opinion but you commented in response to it, insulted me because of it and even offered an advice.

You are a big joke. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Akinbahm(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:

grin grin

You girls can't help but show your disgust at the fact that there are men who don't make women their priority. You can't handle the fact that there are few men who don't put you at the center of their lives like most men do.

They realise guys are waking up and that awareness is adding salt to their woes....

Varlfott:

've come to realize that it is women who need relationships, not men and yet it's them that are the architects of majority of the problems that come with relationships.

This is the pure fact some guys failed to comprehend, the earlier they start to understand that they (most GIRLS) av nothing to offer other than PUSSY & PROBLEMS the earlier guys start having peace of mind....

5 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by sophtcopy: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
" it's not good for a man to be alone... I'll send him a helper"

My 2 cents.....
But the ladies we've got today are not helpers. Most of them are impostors

5 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2020
sophtcopy:

But the ladies we've got today are not helpers. Most of them are impostors

Yhure the one meeting impostors.... Search properly yhull find a good woman..

"He who findeth a wife ...findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the lord"
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by sophtcopy: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Even the bible advised men to remain single But should get a wife ASAP if they can't cope with being single. Let just stop, make I no talk wetin dey my mind grin
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by sophtcopy: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure the one meeting impostors.... Search properly yhull find a good woman..

"He who findeth a wife ...findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the lord"
Good thing indeed! Do you know how many men marriage has killed? Like killed physically, mentally, financially, even spiritually. Can we say they found a good thing in the woman they married? Personally I conducted a survey among my friends and I can tell you that above 70% wish they are still single. Because having a woman is good for some doesn't mean it's good for all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
sophtcopy:

Good thing indeed! Do you know how many men marriage has killed? Like killed physically, mentally, financially, even spiritually. Can we say they found a good thing in the woman they married? Personally I conducted a survey among my friends and I can tell you that above 70% wish they are still single. Because having a woman is good for some doesn't mean it's good for all

They married a woman but not their wife....

That's why marriage is not about seeing a pretty woman and rushing to marry her..

Yhu have to seek the face of God to know if she truly yhur wife....

If yhu marry someone else's wife....the marriage will be disastrous...

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by BigJoe19: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
If you didn't give fvck, you won't bother commenting. So actually you gave a fvck.

9 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by nlPoster: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Not my business. You dont need my validation for however you decide to live YOUR life.

Being on nl or the internet doesnt mean I'm your caretaker.

There are few intellectual topics here, that's why I have time to glance at other sections and threads like this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Zinny25(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2020
so you guys carried this to 2020 Always looking for way to shame the women folk....
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by AstroG: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2020
Ishilove:
It seems the internet is giving people the leverage to unleash all manner rubbish

Who released this one from her cage undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by AstroG: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by SenecaTheYonger: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

My 2 cents.....

You'll noticed it said "helper" and not "liability"

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by AstroG: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Zinny25:
so you guys carried this to 2020 Always looking for way to shame the women folk....

There's no shaming here,he just said that ultimate truth

6 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

My 2 cents.....
... after you've called him a one min man..

why you gotta be so hostile.

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Varlfott:
I'm not a novice on this subject. I have had some experience with women in the past. But through these experiences and deep thinking I've come to realize that having a girlfriend is pointless and comes with a lot of baggage that I'd rather not deal with.

In my opinion there are only three benefits of having a girlfriend.
1. For Sex
2. For social clout( If she is good looking)
3. For companionship.

Let me break each down and tell you why I don't give a fuçk about any of those benefits.

1. Sex: I'm not a sex freak, in fact my libido is very low. And even if I want to have sex with a lady, I prefer one night stands with strangers where I don't have to keep up contact with them after the sex. I'm very promiscuous and so I can't even do the whole one guy - one woman nonsense. But bear in mind that sex with women is very low on my priority list. I could go weeks without sex and not be overwhelmed with konji.

2. Social clout: Women who are so hot that being their boyfriend gives you social cred are often so high maintenance that the cred they give you pales in comparison to the financial expenses you will make in maintaining their lifestyle. Then there is the constant attention they are going to get from other men and the fact that you'd have to literally "work" to make sure she is getting everything she needs from you so she won't give in to the attention. I'd honestly rather invest my money, time and energy in making money than invest it in sustaining a relationship with a hot woman who will still cheat on me anyway.

3. Companionship: I honestly do not yearn for the companionship of a woman or anyone at all. I'm very okay being by myself and even if I want to hang out with people, experience has thought me that male friends are actually better to hang out with because not only do they have your back everytime, you don't have to deal with the burden of trying to please the. constantly. Also women tend to be very shallow and quality time that involves intellectual discussions is almost never possible with them, especially the attractive ones. In fact the more intellectual the conversation goes, the less interesting you become to the typical attractive Nigerian girl. These ones just want to have fun and talk about shallow nonsense.

If you think there is any benefit in having a girlfriend in Nigeria other than these three that I've done my best to deconstruct a d argue against, please change my view.
Its good you know what you want and have made a choice for your life. If you can't see reason why demand someone makes you see reason?different folks different strokes.
The fact you need reason or convincing to change your view means is not really your choice to be single... Look within and know yourself

1 Like

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2020
xendra:
absolutely no need for you to have a girlfriend

please just stay single forever, girls do not deserve your kind (duchebags) for boyfriends.
I don't think giving his reason why he is single should warrant being called a duchebag. Or people can't have the right to their choices?

4 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2020
AstroG:

There's no shaming here,he just said that ultimate truth
what is truth?all he said is subjective, its from his own lens..
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Jodha(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
... after you've called him a one min man..

why you gotta be so hostile.

I only insinuated what i understood from what he said...
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2020
Akinbahm:

They realise guys are waking up and that awareness is adding salt to their woes....

This is the pure fact some guys failed to comprehend, the earlier they start to understand that they (most GIRLS) av nothing to offer other than PUSSY & PROBLEMS the earlier guys start having peace of mind....
nah,women have made some men great. I am talking from experience. Also what do guys have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Ishilove:
It seems the internet is giving people the leverage to unleash all manner rubbish
I don't see anything wrong in the Op post. The thread is as not different from "the importance of having a gf".. Both are points,albeit opposite points

I don't know why stating his singlehood and his reason for his choice makes him a rubbish talker...or did he sham anyone?

5 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Cholls(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2020
My sister @sewzann14 do you agree?
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by philsbaba: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Makz:
''A man cannot be a king on his own, he will need a queen to support him on the throne''. In a much you outlined valid and credible reasons for ur thought, I want to remind you that the woman was created for you. The world wouldn't have been this 'interesting' without these strange creatures.
which foolish throne angry and whicj foolish support

2 Likes

Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Nat404: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
same here, except she's financially independent and STD free - I don't even care if she's not good looking. These fine girls are mostly financial and health baggage damn!!!!
Hahaha. May God have mercy on you! Women have really suffered.
Re: I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! by Kingrexyl(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

This one is hurt, the truth is that most Nigerian girls are useless, its only few that are commendable

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.