Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (26704 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Nnaboys: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
Quanturngal, it seems you are a very generous person, if not you don't need advise before you quit the relationship. Please, make me your boyfriend and I will make less demands.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by castrogee(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pease nairalanders i need a wholistic advice, i am a guy of 29 yrs dating a girl of 25 yrs this girl as far as  am concerned is a good and humble girl, she is beautiful and caring and for all i care she is a girl every man will want to settle down with. i have dated her for alomst six months now, i am employed and am doing some small busines so at least i hv some small naira to throw around, i have been very caring to her but my probem is that since we stated our "friendship" or "courtship" she does not want me to have fun with her or at least to caress or kiss her, this is a big worry to me cus i know and i am sure she is not a virgin neither does she belong to any of these so called born again chuches, i am terribliy depressed by this her action cus it casts doubt if the girl truly loves me . I am planning to settle down since i am the only male child of my parents and my parents are bogging my life a great deal. please i need a sincere advice.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Nnaboys: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
castrogee:

Pease nairalanders i need a wholistic advice, i am a guy of 29 yrs dating a girl of 25 yrs this girl as far as  am concerned is a good and humble girl, she is beautiful and caring and for all i care she is a girl every man will want to settle down with. i have dated her for alomst six months now, i am employed and am doing some small busines so at least i hv some small naira to throw around, i have been very caring to her but my probem is that since we stated our "friendship" or "courtship" she does not want me to have fun with her or at least to caress or kiss her, this is a big worry to me cus i know and i am sure she is not a virgin neither does she belong to any of these so called born again chuches, i am terribliy depressed by this her action cus it casts doubt if the girl truly loves me . I am planning to settle down since i am the only male child of my parents and my parents are bogging my life a great deal. please i need a sincere advice.
Na fight, cool down. Maybe the girl does not want you to catch all those diseases that are flying around. When she finish treating herself , she will give you chance.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by ugo2u(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
girl walk away from the relationship, if the guy cant take care of you or even himself then it is not worth it
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by buzugee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
ugo_2u:

girl walk away from the relationship, if the guy cant take care of you or even himself then it is not worth it
so it is the guys job to take care of a grown azz woman ? but not the womans job to take care of a grown azz man ? is this why you and ya ilks resort to 419 ? to procure funds to take care of grown azz women ? grin grin
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
correct gurl
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
castrogee:

maybe you have halitosis ?
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
correct gurl
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by SuperT(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
Quote from: castrogee on Today at 06:10:08 PM
Pease nairalanders i need a wholistic advice, i am a guy of 29 yrs dating a girl of 25 yrs this girl as far as am concerned is a good and humble girl, she is beautiful and caring and for all i care she is a girl every man will want to settle down with. i have dated her for alomst six months now, i am employed and am doing some small busines so at least i hv some small naira to throw around, i have been very caring to her but my probem is that since we stated our "friendship" or "courtship" she does not want me to have fun with her or at least to caress or kiss her, this is a big worry to me cus i know and i am sure she is not a virgin neither does she belong to any of these so called born again chuches, i am terribliy depressed by this her action cus it casts doubt if the girl truly loves me . I am planning to settle down since i am the only male child of my parents and my parents are bogging my life a great deal. please i need a sincere advice.

Sex before marriage is a sin. If you rely Love her and you want your marriage to be successful take your mind away from that and beginning to wash her wether
what is doing is from sincare heart. Hatred can developed after sex before marriage you can example of this in the Bible and may be that what contributed to more problem we witness now in marriages all over. If you rely Love wait till after marriage.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by SOPRANO(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
[/b] @ Ebonyvibe,

Y R U ALWAYS HATING ON DUDES THAT GET A LIL SOMETHING FROM THEIR GIRLS?, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN HEPING YOUR BF IS THERE?, SEEMS U R INTO GIRLS OR SOMETHING, ALWAYS TRIPING ON MEN, [b]

@ OP,

[/b] IF YOU LOVE YOUR MAN, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN GIVING HIM A LIL SOMETHING HERE AND THERE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU R WRITING DOWN EVERY DOLLAR AMOUNT U GAVE OR LEND HIM, SO WHEN HE PROPOSE MARRIAGE, JUST TAKE THE RING AND SELL IT ON EBAY, DEDUCT WHAT YOU'VE LOANED HIM, THEN GIVE HIM THE CHANGE IF THERE IS A LIL LEFT, OR JUST TREAT HIM TO A NICE RESTAURANT AND REVEAL LATER ON THAT HIS RING HAS FINALLY PAID OFF, GOODLUCK[b]
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by bros1234(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
buzugee:

how do you explain samuel jackson, morgan freeman and denise farina who got their big break in their forties and early fifties ? how do you explain denzel washington who looked like crap in his twennies but blossomed in his forties to be the desire of every woman in america ? how do you explain george bush still being a cretin at 60 ? grin grin grin my point being that you are full of crap. you dont compartmentalize human life like you do sardines

Its obvious u are daft and cannot reason simple philosophical statements. at 20s  ppl ar more concerned with looks and some emotional high thing. from 30s one shld have direction and focus. from 40s u shld hav some proofs about ur direction and frm 50s,,,blah blah blah.

U better start thinking and stop showing everyone how s.tupid u are
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by buzugee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
bros1234:

Its obvious u are daft and cannot reason simple philosophical statements. at 20s  ppl ar more concerned with looks and some emotional high thing. from 30s one shld have direction and focus. from 40s u shld hav some proofs about your direction and frm 50s,,,blah blah blah.

U better start thinking and stop showing everyone how s.tupid u are
aahhhhhh i love a challenge. thanks for obliging me this morning. ok first off if you are going to call people daft and dumb, learn how to write legibly and with not so many errors. i think that defeats your purpose. secondly, compartmentalizing sections of human lives and ascribing your pseudo-perceived expectations to those different compartments is something only a not-so-smart Neanderthal like yourself can conceive. there are different shades of gray in life. not all black and white. but then again i guess only a dullard like you will need reminding.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by nethacker(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
seriously,r there guyz dat still do dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OP pls go get ur head examined(that is if u hv nt done so in d past)
if na once,e for good ,but all d tyme ,na disease grin grin
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ poster,

You obviously love at least a few things about this guy, otherwise, 5 months, ?
have you tried having a nice little chat with him? if you want to pitch your tent
with him for life?

Can you imagine when there are school fees to pay, rent to settle, other commitments,
and, if you are wise and have the opportunity, investments? I know of a man who
sold his wife's land behind her back, squandered funds she gave him to purchase a house,
didn't care for the children,

Do you really want to be such a wife?

Use your head, pray, whatever! Just come up with an answer fast, before it's too late!!!
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ OP

I met a guy recently . . . He asked me out, I turned him down and we settled for 'just friends'. He's a nice guy, intelligent, charismatic and all dat, he's even something of a star . . . but he's just not my type. There was just something about him . . . Something I couldn't place!

All the while we were talking, he never missed an opportunity to tell me how generous he was and how much he spends on his GFs!
And that was why I was shocked to the bone marrow when barely 2wks into our 'friendship' he asked me for money! To say that I was shocked is an understatement.

Now this guy is @ least 10yrs older than I am and is gainfully employed! The fact that he had the courage to ask me for money was really really surprising. I mean I'm a woman and women are supposed to be the gold diggers but I can't even ask him for ANYTHING. In all d while we were friends, I never asked him for a dime or even expected him to give me gifts. It wasnt even as if we were dating . . .
I politely turned him down but that was then end of our 'friendship'!

But it taught me something, some people are just opportunists and like to reap where they did not sow . . . They have neither shame nor concience and are not only irresponsible but inconsiderate!

I'm afraid to break it to you poster, but your BF is one of such people!
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by rawswagga(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
@uju dats an inductiv statement.wat i got 2 say is dat u d poster try nd help him wit his life.if u luv him talk 2 him.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by andyanders: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
ARE YOU BLIND? BE WITH YOUR SENSES. HE IS JUST A FREE LOADER. HE WILL SUCK YOU DRY. AT 37 HE IS BEHAVING LIKE A TODDLER. TAKE A WALK OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP AND LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO IS REASONABLE. HE IS ALMOST 40YRS. LISTEN, YOU WILL BE SILLY TO SETTLE WITH A MAN LIKE THIS GUY. HE WILL RUN YOU DOWN. HE CANNOT MAINTAIN A HOME WHEN YOU START HAVING CHILDREN. HE IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND WILL EVEN BE USELESS WHEN YOU GETS MARRIED. TAKE A BOLD WALK AND ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU A HUSBAND. THAT GUY IS A WASTE.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Sharon6(f): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2010
[b][/b] RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by kmoneyE(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2010
DAt na latin or wetin
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by poweredcom(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2010
Omo come oo i need ya , oo kai i never see any babe wey dey das im boyfriend money oo kai,
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by juliebest(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2010
Please stop giving him any more money, let him learn to fend for himself. Besides you are his girlfiend he should be giving you money often.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Ivynwa(f): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2010
There is nothing wrong with two friends looking out for each other, when a man is short of cash----it's nice for the woman to help out, vice versa. There is no rule that says that it is a man that must have cash running thru his hand all the time. I mean no condition is permanent, there are times when a man is bound to be cashless even in marriage there is a time the father of the house runs short of cash and the woman of the house saves the day.
However, a man that cannot take care of himself, hold down a job and does not have a striving spirit is not always attracted to many a woman. Hardworking spirit are among the things that we women like to see in a man or how can he take care of us and make us feel real feminine?
@Poster
How long is your relationship again? If not long enough you may give him a chance to get to know him more but if you discover that he just can't handle his scene, it's left for you to decide whether you are down with a man you have to baby all your life girlfriend!!!
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by strangerf: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2010
Ivynwa:

There is nothing wrong with two friends looking out for each other, when a man is short of cash----it's nice for the woman to help out, vice versa. There is no rule that says that it is a man that must have cash running thru his hand all the time. I mean no condition is permanent, there are times when a man is bound to be cashless even in marriage there is a time the father of the house runs short of cash and the woman of the house saves the day.
However, a man that cannot take care of himself, hold down a job and does not have a striving spirit is not always attracted to many a woman. Hardworking spirit are among the things that we women like to see in a man or how can he take care of us and make us feel real feminine?
@Poster
How long is your relationship again? If not long enough you may give him a chance to get to know him more but if you discover that he just can't handle his scene, it's left for you to decide whether you are down with a man you have to baby all your life girlfriend!!!

Please can you loan me/give me 300 dolls?
I will appreciate you more as a friend if you can do that for me. Afterall, what are we friends for?
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by slap1(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2010
Arà nwanyi Asaba!
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by McHarry(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2010
either he's planning to fail or u're planning to regret your actions in the near future, i think he's the girlfriend while u're the boyfriend, likes of him will always depend on a lady to survive.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by DECOtech(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2010
NO! , I'll tell u what , just RUN! If that guy is not intentionally syphoning u, then he is a disgrace to d men folk in TOTALITY. pls baby, RUN!
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by sexylogan(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster;
the guy is a leech. at 37 years of age he's still taxing u and living of of you.
get rid of that guy fast. my heart bleeds for u becuz i know ur type that
find it hard to let go of such guys out of a misconception of being 'in love'.
don't deceive urself-u r not his knight in shining armour. to him u r
nothing but a limitless ATM Machine. u deserve better. PLEASE leave
this guy and move on with ur life. undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Charlonny101ydb(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2010
[b][/b] quantumgal i wz in a similar situation whr i met my gf 3 months ago & she has bin requesting for money 2 buy different tins & recently said she wants a new fone of which i provided d money for her bt she don't call or text me neida does she care hw or where i'm gettin d money from, so i advised myself dat she is nt d right one 4 me & if i av 2 move fwd i'll av 2 quit d r/shp of which i did four days ago & she didn't border 2 ask y i'm quittin or what is d problem, dat tells me she does nt care & is nt d right partner 4 me. So i strongly advise u 2 quit d r/shp b4 it's too late & c what d guys reaction wud b lyk bt anyhw it is don't hesistate 2 run o.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Poster, u try oh. U be generous lady MAGA! I hate stuffs like this. Av been in dat kind of situation & I promised myself I wouldnt be found there again. I prefer giving my guy out of my free will and not him asking me to give him sum sum.
@ 37, still crawling with financial matters; When is he gonna grow up?
@Poster, is he the only son? If Y, then his mother and sisters aint helping matters. I trust my folks, if he doesnt want to learn, he will surely by fire by force.
We were all brought up to be financially careful, prudent and wise right from our teenz. Ur boy needs to CHANGE & YES HE CAN! If he wants to.
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by Ivynwa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
strangerf:

Please can you loan me/give me 300 dolls?
I will appreciate you more as a friend if you can do that for me. Afterall, what are we friends for?
Friend Fstranger, what happened to you? Did you switch the name?
Not to worry, Let me search for some 300 doll in my bag and give you sweetie cos you are my sweet potato though I don't know what got into you these days and you were finishing us all with mouth in this Obodo Naira sef. How are you sweetie?
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by legendprac(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2010
3yrs from now, that guy will be a f.o.o.l @ 40. And u don't need me to tell u what dat means,
Sorry, if using f.o.o.l was harsh, but dat is what he is, He needs to change and fast(I doubt if he will soon), or run when it's not too late
Re: Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? by kitlady02(f): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
Should I Keep On Giving Money To My
Boyfriend?
« on: December 02, 2010, 12:46 PM »

yes, It strenghtens the relationship wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / l am about to cheat on my partner / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.