Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? (12998 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Plead:
Only thing I learned from this post is many of the folks here are very primitive especially that nwamaikpe and ubunja dude. undecided
marriage itself is primitive.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by culf: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
when it comes to sex a woman must never be direct.

not with my life
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Liposure: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
A woman has every right 2 demand sex from her hubby. Becos its a given. How she ask 4 it depends on her mood.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

That Ubunja dude shaaa, his primitive mentality no be here.
you are missing the point.

Let me explain it to you:

This is a female advice thread. So the advice is to empower ladies. Not empower men. If the thread was for men, the advice I would have given is GUYS FIND A GIRL WHO LOVES SEX. Why? because its for your advantage as men if a woman loves sex. It weakens her power over you because she's a slave to sex the same way you're a slave to sex so there's no begging her for sex. Michellekabod2 explained that well to that other lady.

But then this is a thread for women sexual empowerment, so I can't give women advice that you are happy with because the advice is meant to take power from you and give it to them.

So chill. The advice is not for you. I hope you get me.

Edit:
In case you still can't understand,here's another way to look at it.

Between a straight woman who loves men and a lesbian who only sleeps with women, who will men pay MORE to sleep with?

The lesbian.

Why?

Because she doesn't like sex with men. This means when she has sex with men that sex HAS VALUE.

Why does it have value?

Because its an INCONVENIENCE TO HER. Whenever sex is an inconvenience or a disturbance or a disruption for a lady, then that sex has value. It becomes expensive because you have to make it worth her while. It has more value than a willing woman's sex.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Stillthebest: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
kiss

Do couples really need to say it verbally? Seduce him and prepare his mind with your actions before time. He should understand at bed time. If if that doesn't work, just grab the gbola at a given warm time, then watch him get conjified and unwrapped you.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
when it comes to sex a woman must never be direct.
why?
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by sirjentul05(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A woman must NEVER open the mouth given to her by God to ask her husband for sex unless she was married from a brothel.

As a husband, the day your wife opens her mouth to tell you that her kpekus is hungry should be the day you chase her out of your house because no responsible woman who was conceived from the sperm of an intelligent father and the egg of a decent mother does that.

It shows that she is a nympho. If she can beg you, then she can beg your friend too.

However, a woman who does not want to go through the hassles of begging her mother-in-law to help them draw up a Sex timetable can convey her preek cravings to her husband through non-verbal communication which is termed in BedRule 101 as TripleBL or 'Basic Bedroom Body Language'.

A decent wife who wants her husband's submarine to sojourn in her Bermuda Triangle can just spread her legs and plead with him to help examine a fictitious razor bump on the tip of her canal using his finger then gyrate her hips like the blades of a low-voltage powered blender while biting her lips like hard Suya as he does this.

Or she can roll from her end of the bed to his using his body as wedge but ensuring that either her Gluteus Maximus brushes against his 'Omenuko' or her mammary glands bumps into his hand each single time.

A real husband who truly thinks through his preek will react positively to either of these scenarios.

But the best bet for a stubborn husband who is unable to read the writings on the wall is to pray to God to send down the spirit of Conji to trouble him till he can sleep no more.

If all of these fails, she should then look for either a pastor, a neighbor, an ex-boyfriend or a colleague in whom she can confide her sexual woes to.

African mentality, always backwards

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
The best way a woman can demand/ask for sex from her man is to drop hints. Being direct in sex is very Masculine. Men must be the only ones chasing sex never the women.

The same way a man asking for money from his woman is feminine/weak/effeminate (cause a man must have money already), so a woman asking for sex from her man is masculine/strong [read: WRONG].
Take for example a slut, a woman who loves sex: A slut is a woman with the sexual appetite of a man. So she's Masculine or Manish when it comes to sex. Which is wrong.

Its wrong because men have ego and any hint that his woman loves sex will make him believe she's either cheap or hard to satisfy. And the scariest woman any man will ever deal with is a woman who cant be sexually satisfied. That's why female sexuality has been curtailed, throttled, suppressed throughout the ages. A Woman is not supposed to like sex. It scares men. Especially men who want to marry her.

So to demand sex, a woman must invite. Not request. That is, dress to seduce. Instead of asking for sex cause you're turned on, dress in such a way to TURN HIM ON AS WELL, so you both get on the same page. That is, dress provocatively (maybe that bumshort you put when you're alone) then instead of approaching him for sex, appear to ignore him and get busy with chores, but in front of him. Until you feel him hug you from behind, overcome with desire. Even then pretend you're busy and try to push him away. He must not realise its a set up. Although a perceptive man will see what's up when he removes your panties and already you're wet.

If in bed and you want sex while he's busy with the phone or something, pretend to be fast asleep, but keep tossing and turning kicking away the blankets revealing that ass and those thighs. Even "unwittingly" placing your leg over his groin. While "asleep". In no time you'll feel his hands on you. And it's game time.

But whatever you do. NEVER ASK FOR SEX FROM YOUR MAN. When it comes to sex, always make the man believe he's leading. Even if you're leading from behind.

i as a man just got turned off by this post!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:
why?
it's manly. It's what men do. Its Masculine and erases the ladylike qualities of a woman.

Between a girl who is shy even to kiss you and a girl who sucks your dick anytime without fear, which one would you marry with confidence and without fear?

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Jodha:

This is not the 1900's please
... ain't nothing wrong in a woman asking her " husband" for sex...

Personally i feel seducing him is more sexy... because he'll get in the mood too...
But it's not wrong for a woman to demand for sex....men do it all the time...

i got hugely turned off by that post. he even said you should push him away when he holds you from behind, what's nonsense! that's frustration and a huge turn off. also at this time of ''no means no'', i will seriously advice against that.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i as a man just got turned off by this post!
Yes you should be. Because it means you chase the sex. That's the point. It makes you pay attention more to your woman. Nothing is freely given.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:

Yes you should be. Because it means you chase the sex. That's the point. It makes you pay attention more to your woman. Nothing is freely given.

it doesn't make me pay attention to her more. ''turned off'' means i avoid her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
it's manly. It's what men do. Its Masculine and erases the ladylike qualities of a woman.

Between a girl who is shy even to kiss you and a girl who sucks your dick anytime without fear, which one would you marry with confidence and without fear?

the second

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
"men do it all the time". That's why you must never do it. Leave the chasing for the men.

Sex is your only leverage over a man. Always control it. Even when you want it, make it appear like the man is the one who wants it, as if you're doing him a favour. Even in marriage, Keep the chase alive. Its how you keep a man's attention.

and what is a man's leverage over a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and what is a man's leverage over a woman?
dollars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
dollars
and if she alreafy has her's?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:

the second
So you can tell her this?

MiddleDimension:

i am sorry for what happened to you.

i don't understand it: why do you count it as a loss if after having sex with you, he moves on? why do you think if he didn't have sex with you, the breakup would be less painful? sex is a mutual thing; when you both had it, the pleasure was mutual. so if you break up, just as you no longer have sex with him, he is also not having sex with you. both of you are also missing out on each other's benefit.

This is the point I want women who chase sex to understand: IF YOU LOVE SEX AND CHASE IT, YOU WILL NEVER BE COMPENSATED FOR IT BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TOLD "YOU ALSO ENJOYED IT"

Sex has to be an inconvenience for you to benefit from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:
and if she alreafy has her's?
this is why marriage is on the decline. Women have money while historically women married for money.

If she has her own money you also make sure you don't depend on her totally for sex. Always have options. That's the game.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2020
WonderManly:
Can a woman demand for sex from her husband and how?
Sure, i tell my husband this and he is always ready lol we actually waited to UnCloth each other till our wedding night, so sex is a daily routine.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MiddleDimension: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:

So you can tell her this?

This is the point I want women who chase sex to get. If you love sex you have zero power over a man.

the first one, if course!

the second one: i still don't get it. well, i am not the one who can't live without sex. but if one begins to weaponise anything in a relationship, then that's not a romantic relationship anymore, that's a battle! if a battle or a game is what i want, i will not go into a relationship; i will join the military instead, or i will go into politics where 'games' are played. but i am not interested in 'games' or war, that's why i will never be a politician or a secret agent.

please note that it is not like i don't know how to play games, or wage war; infact, i am not affraid of that! and when i choose to do it, i will win.

but the point i am making is: why play hanky-panky when people can be simple, and honest thereby making their lives stress free.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by stanisbaratheon: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A woman must NEVER open the mouth given to her by God to ask her husband for sex unless she was married from a brothel.

As a husband, the day your wife opens her mouth to tell you that her kpekus is hungry should be the day you chase her out of your house because no responsible woman who was conceived from the sperm of an intelligent father and the egg of a decent mother does that.

It shows that she is a nympho. If she can beg you, then she can beg your friend too.

However, a woman who does not want to go through the hassles of begging her mother-in-law to help them draw up a Sex timetable can convey her preek cravings to her husband through non-verbal communication which is termed in BedRule 101 as TripleBL or 'Basic Bedroom Body Language'.

A decent wife who wants her husband's submarine to sojourn in her Bermuda Triangle can just spread her legs and plead with him to help examine a fictitious razor bump on the tip of her canal using his finger then gyrate her hips like the blades of a low-voltage powered blender while biting her lips like hard Suya as he does this.

Or she can roll from her end of the bed to his using his body as wedge but ensuring that either her Gluteus Maximus brushes against his 'Omenuko' or her mammary glands bumps into his hand each single time.

A real husband who truly thinks through his preek will react positively to either of these scenarios.

But the best bet for a stubborn husband who is unable to read the writings on the wall is to pray to God to send down the spirit of Conji to trouble him till he can sleep no more.

If all of these fails, she should then look for either a pastor, a neighbor, an ex-boyfriend or a colleague in whom she can confide her sexual woes to.

Tha hell is this??
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by shekauvsbuhari: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
I'm not after you. I just let you argue with yourself.

So, you have a lady who's apparently loving sex and you respect her yet you cant marry her. But why would you marry her anyways since she's practically your wife. Right? She's giving you all the sex you want anyways. So you can take your time to come to a decision.

But the simple-minded lady in the meantime, because she's giving the sex that you want and SHE LOVES IT, she's getting her time wasted. While you take your time to decide. There's no urgency. Because you're getting all the sex that you want.

As a guy you are wining.

But the lady is losing. All because she loves sex.

I will have to stop discussing with you bcs you like to read ons's post upside down in order to push forward your assumptions. I said de reason Y de relationship failed. It was her inability to decide on smthing outside sex. Yet you come to write rubbish to put out false information in order to try to win an arguement. I used to follow n respect u but I see U just have an ego dt U can even use falsehood to push ur opinions down people's throat.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jaapu: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Y ask?
Just start rough play before you know e don shele. But if oga de sleep ;, just dey trowey body dey touch am small small until he stirs and wakes up. Then you can tell him to help you scratch your back. Dem no born that man well at that wee hours not to know what to do grin...

Disclaimer: This is not my hand typing.�

You are something else grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i got hugely turned off by that post. he even said you should push him away when he holds you from behind, what's nonsense! that's frustration and a huge turn off. also at this time of ''no means no'', i will seriously advice against that.

Some people like stress in this life
... I'm a major advocate of a stress free life....

If yhu want something go get it.....Chinekah

We're not in.1972

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by MrCork: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
WonderManly:

bro did u do sexx change?(No oofeense) angry
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
She had this her boss's daughter that "liked" her a lot and never allowed her to concentrate in the relationship. Wont say the lady was a lesbian. No.She later moved her to work in her own office and never allowed her a life of her own. I was also a friend to de lady's elder bro. My girl was torn between loyalty to me n her n could not make her own decision. I told to leav de job 4 me to set up a biz 4 her cos we were talkin marrg, but she was afraid of failin in biz.So in order not to cause a crisis, I took a walk. Very painful thing to do then.Lady later abandoned my girl n went abroad. She came back but I was already in another serious rltnship.

Eyah...I was already rooting for her...

Hope yhure happy in.this yhur new relationship?
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Interesting
But I believe when it comes to marriage, no need for any of these dumb games. Just be upfront with each other but also throw in a little seduction just to spice things up. Absolutely nothing wrong in a woman asking her husband for sex, afterall, it’s her dick.
ubunja:
"men do it all the time". That's why you must never do it. Leave the chasing for the men.

Sex is your only leverage over a man. Always control it. Even when you want it, make it appear like the man is the one who wants it, as if you're doing him a favour. Even in marriage, Keep the chase alive. Its how you keep a man's attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jaapu: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
ubunja:
you are missing the point.

Let me explain it to you:

This is a female advice thread. So the advice is to empower ladies. Not empower men. If the thread was for men, the advice I would have given is GUYS FIND A GIRL WHO LOVES SEX. Why? because its for your advantage as men if a woman loves sex. It weakens her power over you because she's a slave to sex the same way you're a slave to sex so there's no begging her for sex. Michellekabod2 explained that well to that other lady.

But then this is a thread for women sexual empowerment, so I can't give women advice that you are happy with because the advice is meant to take power from you and give it to them.

So chill. The advice is not for you. I hope you get me.

Edit:
In case you still can't understand,here's another way to look at it.

Between a straight woman who loves men and a lesbian who only sleeps with women, who will men pay MORE to sleep with?

The lesbian.

Why?

Because she doesn't like sex with men. This means when she has sex with men that sex HAS VALUE.

Why does it have value?

Because its an INCONVENIENCE TO HER. Whenever sex is an inconvenience or a disturbance or a disruption for a lady, then that sex has value. It becomes expensive because you have to make it worth her while. It has more value than a willing woman's sex.

Gross rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jaapu: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
i think I agree with ubunja here. Sex is the only power a woman have over a man, that puts him in her control,if you are in charge of it(and not it being in charge of you) ,you have some power to yourself. When you sexual drive equates his,them you are no more a master or the one in charge of the sex,you are both slaves then.

The op used the word "husband" but I believe the chasing of a woman should continue after marriage.

PS:this is from my own lens,don't apply to everyone though. Things are really evolving fast. But I think you should heed to this if you aren't sure your spouse has evolved

Tiree gbosa for you.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nicklaus619(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
WonderManly:

Lols. My babe will call me and say, bae ayam honey as fvck, come lets have sex,
And I will fly from whenever ayam to her. grin
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by sam4noow(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a man does that.

If all of these fails, she should masturbate or look for either a pastor, a neighbor, an ex-boyfriend or a colleague in whom she can 'confide' her sexual woes to.

This guy is always on drugs while he's also a genius grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Interesting
But I believe when it comes to marriage, no need for any of these dumb games. Just be upfront with each other but also throw in a little seduction just to spice things up. Absolutely nothing wrong in a woman asking her husband for sex, afterall, it’s her dick.
women used to go far before when it was taboo for them to even talk about sex. But Ever since everything became Liberal they have found it hard to go far with men, no matter how much they opened they gave men sex.

A woman who closes legs, even in marriage, will always go far than a woman who opens them. Keep the chase alive and see what you can achieve.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.