Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? (12888 Views)

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
you only registerd your account the same day you made this comment and this is your first ever comment with this account. Who are you and what are you hiding?

Go back to your regular moniker and let's talk from that one. I only deal with genuine people.

grin putting up a flimsy excuse that doesn't add up.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
KISSMEAGAIN:

grin putting up a flimsy excuse that doesn't add up.

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

Please we shouldn't be going in cycles with this...
It's not a shameful thing for a lady to love sex... it's only weird when she goes overboard...

Personally i never said I did...and yhu can't obviously manipulate me and put things I didn't type on my thumbs...
I only said said there's nothing wrong in a lady demanding sex from her husband...

Pls stop jumping into conclusions...yhu guys are very fond of that...
I said you love sex and you equated that to being a "sex maniac". What normal person equates loving sex to being a "sex maniac"??

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=ubunja post=85705199][/quote]

Still doesn't add up. Different strokes for different folks. It is NOT wrong for a woman to demand sex from her husband.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
you are not meant to relate to what I have written. It's for women. Are you a woman?

It's a PURE MISEDUCATION for women. grin

Any WIFE who FOOLISHLY abide by such miseducation in this age should be ready to accept the consequences which is chasing her husband to go seek for sex else where.

It's TRUELY a miseducation, that MARRIED WOMEN should weaponise sex and use it as a form of POWER over their husband.

Last, last a wife will have her self to blame. That's the reality not all these theories.

Michellekabod2:
i think I agree with ubunja here. Sex is the only power a woman have over a man, that puts him in her control,if you are in charge of it(and not it being in charge of you) ,you have some power to yourself. When you sexual drive equates his,them you are no more a master or the one in charge of the sex,you are both slaves then.

The op used the word "husband" but I believe the chasing of a woman should continue after marriage.

PS:this is from my own lens,don't apply to everyone though. Things are really evolving fast. But I think you should heed to this if you aren't sure your spouse has evolved

Sure you would agree to such a MISEDUCATION since it has to do with your obsession, which is POWER, power to dominate men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Jeweltz post=85699140]

I thought I read somewhere that you don't like women ( misogynist). Now this is the best advise for women you're dishing out. I can verify this Will work[/quote]

grin This will work means you haven't even tried it. I guess you are not married. Dear you have just been MISEDUCATED.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
I said you love sex and you equated that to being a "sex maniac". What normal person equates loving sex to being a "sex maniac"??

Yhu obviously insinuated it ...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by drnoel: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
i think I agree with ubunja here. Sex is the only power a woman have over a man, that puts him in her control,if you are in charge of it(and not it being in charge of you) ,you have some power to yourself. When you sexual drive equates his,them you are no more a master or the one in charge of the sex,you are both slaves then.

The op used the word "husband" but I believe the chasing of a woman should continue after marriage.

PS:this is from my own lens,don't apply to everyone though. Things are really evolving fast. But I think you should heed to this if you aren't sure your spouse has evolved

Sex is only power if used as such. It is not the only power a woman has over a man and vice versa. It is not only women that can use it as power, men can too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Kirinwa: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ladylite:
Every relationship has its own language of communication.

So that is their business and not yours.

Everyone should learn to communicate as they understand each other

You got sexy eyes.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu obviously insinuated it ...
not really tho. But its okay no biggie. I meant no harm.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
you are Masculine. Ladies don't demand for sex. No matter how long they've been with a man. You need to reconnect with your femininity.

Ladies don't demand for sex has nothing to do with feminity or masculinity but societal norms. Which is a major reason why you base you theory on it being "HISTORICAL" and not "BIOLOGICAL" that women don't demand for sex.

And historically speaking Ubunja, when did the female orgasm come to lame light. Do you know?! Which tells you how men have made women to suppress their own biological trait just to fit the perception of men that the are not SLUTS.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
not really tho. But its okay no biggie. I meant no harm.
I know
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by sonmvayina(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
"men do it all the time". That's why you must never do it. Leave the chasing for the men.

Sex is your only leverage over a man. Always control it. Even when you want it, make it appear like the man is the one who wants it, as if you're doing him a favour. Even in marriage, Keep the chase alive. Its how you keep a man's attention.

My wife tried it, needless to say she regretted it.. She has to call me and beg me on 31 December to please don't have side chicks.. Now she is the one doing the asking.. Just to be sure, my attention is with her..

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

My wife tried it, needless to say she regretted it.. She has to call me and beg me on 31 December to please don't have side chicks.. Now she is the one doing the asking.. Just to be sure, my attention is with her..

what happened exactly
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Ladylite: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kirinwa:

You got sexy eyes.

Thanks sir.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
what happened exactly

Any time I asked, she says no no no, and I am the kind of guy that does not know how to beg.. I will not disturb her, for almost 2 weeks it went on, so I told her if she heard I have a side chick, she should not be jealous.. She said no..
So I met a nice uniben babe.. Who never minded I was married.
When my wife saw our chart she was upset.. So I told her, that she pushed me to do it.. She had to beg me to end it with her, I did. But it was difficult.. Her riding nah mind blowing..

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Any time I asked, she says no no no, and I am the kind of guy that does not know how to beg.. I will not disturb her, for almost 2 weeks it went on, so I told her if she heard I have a side chick, she should not be jealous.. She said no..
So I met a nice uniben babe.. Who never minded I was married.
When my wife saw our chart she was upset.. So I told her, that she pushed me to do it.. She had to beg me to end it with her, I did. But it was difficult.. Her riding nah mind blowing..
and where did I advise women to say no no no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.