Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? (12985 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Skepticus: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
exactly.

Bad Boys and Players, the men who get plenty of sex always marry virgins and prudes. Because its the meeting of Masculinity and Femininity. Masculinity chases sex, Femininity does not.

Its the guys who rarely get sex, the Nice Guys who marry sluts and hoes. Because Nice Guys themselves are Feminine, while sluts and hoes are Masculine. Again, it's the meeting of Femininity and Masculinity. But in an opposite way.

The things I explained in my writeup: Nice Guys Are Sluts, Bad Boys Are Good Guys - https://www.nairaland.com/4950350/ubunjas-miseducation-nice-guys-sluts

I was about to tell you while the Middle dimension dude went for the second. I'm glad you were quick to notice.

Betas always crave sluts.

Hang around the romance section of nairaland and you'll confirm it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Skepticus: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
it's not just African culture. Go even to YouTube and follow #LevelUp/femininity/conservative/gold digger channels by both black and white women and its the same message echoed: Don't chase sex as a woman.

Find YouTubers like Michaela Pink, SheraSeven1, Chloe_ , School Of Affluence, Asha C, and its the common thread: Don't chase sex. Leave it for men. Visit these channels and maybe hearing if from women who benefit directly respectwise, moneywise and lifestylewise from keeping the chase alive for men, will make the issue clear for you. And also read people's comments under the videos.

Modern women have become too thirsty and men love it and encourage it because it lowers the price of sex for men making it easy and even free. After all, Women are also enjoying it. Why compensate them for it!!

Ubunja, you are giving out the game code to these bîtches! Lol.

Ladies being red-pilled by default would be getting a bigger boost from these youtubers especially that slut, Sheraseven1
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Skepticus:

Ubunja, you are giving out the game code to these bîtches! Lol.

Ladies being red-pilled by default would be getting a bigger boost from these youtubers especially that slut, Sheraseven1
that Shera is unstoppable. The word she created to describe women who chase men, "Pick Meisha", has just made it into the Urban Dictionary. She's making waves.

But don't worry, Shera's tricks and games only work if you want to use money to get women. That's why I'm strongly against using money. Even she herself has said it many times.

But that having been said, I need guys to watch her videos. I don't want an echo chamber. Guys must make time to understand the Gold Digger's game. But most of these vids will piss many guys off. But guys still need to listen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to tell you while the Middle dimension dude went for the second. I'm glad you were quick to notice.

Betas always crave sluts.

Hang around the romance section of nairaland and you'll confirm it.
cause sluts dish easy sex.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Skepticus: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
that Shera is unstoppable. The word she created to describe women who chase men, "Pick Meisha", has just made it into the Urban Dictionary. She's making waves.

But don't worry, Shera's tricks and games only work if you want to use money to get women. That's why I'm strongly against using money. Even she herself has said it many times.

But that having been said, I need guys to watch her videos. I don't want an echo chamber. Guys must make time to understand the Gold Digger's game. But most of these vids will piss many guys off. But guys still need to listen.

The ego and often over-rational nature of guys won't make them want to listen and it is often the cause of them constantly loosing. I've been following Shera for about a year now and her tips on gold digging is top notch. There was this amazing tip I learnt from her and this tip is one which you had touched on, in your miseducations. It was about successful, high class gold-diggers being the masters of withholding sex, making men invest more in resources (cash and other material things) before letting it out. It was crazy as I always thought it was the opposite. Even, the female commenters (who are often your critics) were shocked that it actually worked.

Women stand to learn a lot from your miseducations a lot as they have a fair element of red-pilling by nurture. Forget the criticism and occasionally shit testing they try on you. It's part of their red-pilling nature. I've noticed that your vilest critics are men despite the fact that the miseducations were made to save them. Their ego, rationality won't make a lot of them have sense and that's why they always try to shout you down (which is ego-based).

In the end, they always learn albeit late.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
ericsmith:

ALOL! procreational & recreational sex applies to both genders..women av potentials to get pregnant jus as men have potentials to impregnate. women want kids men want heirs.
That women keep there sexual craving subtle doesnt discredit the fact they av more receptors to enjoy sex as much as men do or more, is there any gender that want sex without satisfaction. when a man ejaculate n a woman orgasm on there faces who is more happy or av you not heard gurls say thank you after sex, lol!
A man can tolerate a novice in bed buh can (most) women bear such, why is it mostly ladies than complain my bf is not gud in bed, so many guys are in herbal(jedi) joint becos it even there woman that push dem out ...[b]"i am coming these weekend go n drink wateva it is that you take" [/b]that thing she is askin d man to go drink is it for procreation.
I am not disputing marriage is not a business, buh it as evolve into partnership cos women now contribute or @least bring sumtin to d table .. aim of business is gain, my friend gain is what you call it . to women gain is money buh to men gain is sex or a heir.
it would have been better if you knew the difference between procreational sex and recreational sex. Read up on that.

That a woman has more receptors for sex is not the point because a woman gets LESS sex when she enters a relationship or marries. Single women have the most sex that is satisfying to them. When a woman marries she sacrifices sexual fulfilment for making babies. She does not marry for sex. Get that point right and everything will fall into place and the picture will be clearer.

Women marry for business. No matter how good you fvck a woman she'll still want the formal marriage. Because the sex benefits her nothing. She can get MORE out there. What she needs is the moola.

This thread is meant for women that's why guys are having problems understanding me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Skepticus:

The ego and often over-rational nature of guys won't make them want to listen and it is often the cause of them constantly loosing. I've been following Shera for about a year now and her tips on gold digging is top notch. There was this amazing tip I learnt from her and this tip is one which you had touched on, in your miseducations. It was about successful, high class gold-diggers being the masters of withholding sex, making men invest more in resources (cash and other material things) before letting it out. It was crazy as I always thought it was the opposite. Even, the female commenters (who are often your critics) were shocked that it actually worked.

Women stand to learn a lot from your miseducations a lot as they have a fair element of red-pilling by nurture. Forget the criticism and occasionally shit testing they try on you. It's part of their red-pilling nature. I've noticed that your vilest critics are men despite the fact that the miseducations were made to save them. Their ego, rationality won't make a lot of them have sense and that's why they always try to shout you down (which is ego-based).

In the end, they always learn albeit late.

Shera's videos are angering. But the sweet part is in the comments when the women confess how Shera's tips worked. When the ladies relate their stories.its so eye opening.

And that's the thing about game. The solution is most of the times OPPOSITE. What we think works won't work. It's the unthinkable opposite that works.and that's another point I always stress. The game is opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Omar09(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
it would have been better if you knew the difference between procreational sex and recreational sex. Read up on that.

That a woman has more receptors for sex is not the point because a woman gets LESS sex when she enters a relationship or marries. Single women have the most sex that is satisfying to them. When a woman marries she sacrifices sexual fulfilment for making babies. She does not marry for sex. Get that point right and everything will fall into place and the picture will be clearer.

Women marry for business. No matter how good you fvck a woman she'll still want the formal marriage. Because the sex benefits her nothing. She can get MORE out there. What she needs is the moola.

This thread is meant for women that's why guys are having problems understanding me.

Bro from that guy's write up, you'd see that he doesn't even know what he's saying. He makes a point in sentence and contradicts it in the next sentence. He goes in he comes out. He's arguing with himself making you the third wheel in a relationship. Let him be. Smh...
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Omar09(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:

I'm checking her out. What's her handle on YouTube?
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omar09:

Bro from that guy's write up, you'd see that he doesn't even know what he's saying. He makes a point in sentence and contradicts it in the next sentence. He goes in he comes out. He's arguing with himself making you the third wheel in a relationship. Let him be. Smh...
it's getting tiring debating him on this thread because he admits women marry for babies. Then turns around and mentions sex. His basics are off that's why his conclusions are off. He needs to gets the foundation right.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omar09:

I'm checking her out. What's her handle on YouTube?
SheraSeven1
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:

LOL ! unfortunately their is nothing big or complex about recreational & procreational for me to go read. i explained it in my previous comment ur mind must av intentionally skipped it .. no worries i will xplain in a lameman term.
procreational sex(i.e sex 4 birth) is God"s design for all livings while recreational sex(sex 4 fun) is a boycott or bypass of procreational sex. any other explanation naa jus grammar.
You keep reminiscing women marry 4 business as if there are no wives that are breadwinners of the family. stop shifting the goalpost ...life itself is give & take, even in friendship one party stand to gain buh that is not the arguement.
Back to the topic, women do demand for sex buh in codes or body sign & someone like my gurl wil even say it ...babe i am wet. only an archaic childish man wil make a fuss ova that. whats new
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
The best way a woman can demand/ask for sex from her man is to drop hints. Being direct in sex is very Masculine. Men must be the only ones chasing sex never the women.

The same way a man asking for money from his woman is feminine/weak/effeminate (cause a man must have money already), so a woman asking for sex from her man is masculine/strong [read: WRONG].
Take for example a slut, a woman who loves sex: A slut is a woman with the sexual appetite of a man. So she's Masculine or Manish when it comes to sex. Which is wrong.

Its wrong because men have ego and any hint that his woman loves sex will make him believe she's either cheap or hard to satisfy. And the scariest woman any man will ever deal with is a woman who cant be sexually satisfied. That's why female sexuality has been curtailed, throttled, suppressed throughout the ages. A Woman is not supposed to like sex. It scares men. Especially men who want to marry her.

So to demand sex, a woman must invite. Not request. That is, dress to seduce. Instead of asking for sex cause you're turned on, dress in such a way to TURN HIM ON AS WELL, so you both get on the same page. That is, dress provocatively (maybe that bumshort you put when you're alone) then instead of approaching him for sex, appear to ignore him and get busy with chores, but in front of him. Until you feel him hug you from behind, overcome with desire. Even then pretend you're busy and try to push him away. He must not realise its a set up. Although a perceptive man will see what's up when he removes your panties and already you're wet.

If in bed and you want sex while he's busy with the phone or something, pretend to be fast asleep, but keep tossing and turning kicking away the blankets revealing that ass and those thighs. Even "unwittingly" placing your leg over his groin. While "asleep". In no time you'll feel his hands on you. And it's game time.

But whatever you do. NEVER ASK FOR SEX FROM YOUR MAN. When it comes to sex, always make the man believe he's leading. Even if you're leading from behind.

PURE MISEDUCATION AS USUAL
! Doesn't work for me. I get most turned on when my wife sends me a text and writes. I AM RIDING YOU TONIGHT.

Bro different strokes for different folks. I married my wife because of her guts.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

This is not the 1900's please
... ain't nothing wrong in a woman asking her " husband" for sex...

Personally i feel seducing him is more sexy... because he'll get in the mood too...
But it's not wrong for a woman to demand for sex..
..men do it all the time...

Am with you on this.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
ericsmith:

LOL ! unfortunately their is nothing big or complex about recreational & procreational for me to go read. i explained it in my previous comment ur mind must av intentionally skipped it .. no worries i will xplain in a lameman term.
procreational sex(i.e sex 4 birth) is God"s design for all livings while recreational sex(sex 4 fun) is a boycott or bypass of procreational sex. any other explanation naa jus grammar.
You keep reminiscing women marry 4 business as if there are no wives that are breadwinners of the family. stop shifting the goalpost ...life itself is give & take, even in friendship one party stand to gain buh that is not the arguement.
Back to the topic, women do demand for sex buh in codes or body sign & someone like my gurl wil even say it ...babe i am wet. only an archaic childish man wil make a fuss ova that. whats new
Dude then stay with what you know. Let's move on. But in any case you get my point that women withholding sex gets them marriage. As you said here yourself:

ericsmith:
why do i av these strong feelings few of these ladies opting for celibacy are doing it for a means to an end, not becos they are upright or even a saint.
i believe purpose defines as act/choice .... @michellekabod2, biglittlelois, victorian & others i believe the purpose of u been celibated is borne out of furstration i.e feeling used n dumped , is not as if any of you don't want or like sex but you its seems like the only way to trap a man for marriage.
its not a coincident that few of these ladies opting for celibacy are not even virgins,considering age pressure its was a decision after avin fair share of dickS, one man must pay for the sins of others grin @OP most gurls on celibacy list are not crazy they're only furstrated
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
KISSMEAGAIN:

PURE MISEDUCATION AS USUAL
! Doesn't work for me. I get most turned on when my wife sends me a text and writes. I AM RIDING YOU TONIGHT.

Bro different strokes for different folks. I married my wife because of her guts.
you only registerd your account the same day you made this comment and this is your first ever comment with this account. Who are you and what are you hiding?

Go back to your regular moniker and let's talk from that one. I only deal with genuine people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:

Dude then stay with what you know[b]. Let's move on.[/b] But in any case you get my point that women withholding sex gets them marriage. As you said here yourself:

you av 2 catchup ... the topic say "can a woman demand for sex from her husband" the word husband means d woman as to be a "wife".
it doesnt matter whether i agree or not reality is what counts ...pregnancy as foster more marriages than celibacy, there is even a trend going on in nigeria now known to families " the bride must get pregnant b4 d a weddin will be fixed" i.e 80% of brides in nigeria b4 there weddin her already pregnant. we no be kids bro do your research, maybe michellekabod2 can counter it we are both in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2020
ericsmith:

you av 2 catchup ... the topic say "can a woman demand for sex from her husband" the word husband means d woman as to be a "wife".
it doesnt matter whether i agree or not reality is what counts ...pregnancy as foster more marriages than celibacy, there is even a trend going on in nigeria now known to families " the bride must get pregnant b4 d a weddin will be fixed" i.e 80% of brides in nigeria b4 there weddin her already pregnant. we no be kids bro do your research, maybe michellekabod2 can counter it we are both in nigeria
I agree with the pregnancy before marriage rule set by men,it exists,men now insist they women get pregnant for them as a proof of fertility because most wombs are damaged with abortion drugs,birth control pills,etc
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2020
ericsmith:

You're now just arguing with yourself. Your own old texts just agreed with me. It's pointless to continue...
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jeweltz(f): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A woman must NEVER open the mouth given to her by God to ask her husband for sex unless she was married from a brothel.
Only a man does that.

As a husband, the day your wife opens her mouth to tell you that her kpekus is hungry should be the day you chase her out of your house because no responsible woman who was conceived from the sperm of an intelligent father and the egg of a decent mother does that.

It shows that she is a nympho. If she can beg you, then she can beg your friend too.

However, a woman who does not want to go through the hassles of begging her mother-in-law to help them draw up a Sex timetable can convey her preek cravings to her husband through non-verbal communication which is termed in BedRule 101 as TripleBL or 'Basic Bedroom Body Language'.

A decent wife who wants her husband's submarine to sojourn in her Bermuda Triangle can just spread her legs and plead with him to help examine a fictitious razor bump on the tip of her canal using his finger then gyrate her hips like the blades of a low-voltage powered blender while biting her lips like hard Suya as he does this.

Or she can roll from her end of the bed to his using his body as wedge but ensuring that either her Gluteus Maximus brushes against his 'Omenuko' or her mammary glands bumps into his hand each single time.

A real husband who truly thinks through his preek will react positively to either of these scenarios.

But the best bet for a stubborn husband who is unable to read the writings on the wall is to pray to God to send down the spirit of Conji to trouble him till he can sleep no more.

If all of these fails, she should masturbate or look for either a pastor, a neighbor, an ex-boyfriend or a colleague in whom she can 'confide' her sexual woes to.

Aaaaaaaaaghhh. You're wicked. Lol
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jeweltz(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
"men do it all the time". That's why you must never do it. Leave the chasing for the men.

Sex is your only leverage over a man. Always control it. Even when you want it, make it appear like the man is the one who wants it, as if you're doing him a favour. Even in marriage, Keep the chase alive. Its how you keep a man's attention.

I thought I read somewhere that you don't like women ( misogynist). Now this is the best advise for women you're dishing out. I can verify this Will work
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:

You're now just arguing with yourself. Your own old texts just agreed with me. It's pointless to continue...

Bro do what i asked you to do ... updating & evolving is sacrosanct, reality shuld supersede opinion. hapi weekend

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
ericsmith:

Bro do what i asked you to do ... updating & evolving is sacrosanct, reality shuld supersede opinion. hapi weekend
the conversation ended when your own past message agreed with me.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jeweltz:

I thought I read somewhere that you don't like women ( misogynist). Now this is the best advise for women you're dishing out. I can verify this Will work
tell that to the likes of Jodha who love sex and who will lose a lot because of it.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
tell that to the likes of J.odha who love sex and who will lose a lot because of it.

Biko don't tarnish my image....when did i say i like sex?

I just gave my candid opinion on the issue... now suddenly I'm a sex maniac...

Nawah o

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I agree with the pregnancy before marriage rule set by men,it exists,men now insist they women get pregnant for them as a proof of fertility because most wombs are damaged with abortion drugs,birth control pills,etc

Ur sins are forgiven go n sin no more
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

Biko don't tarnish my image....when did i say i like sex?

I just gave my candid opinion on the issue... now suddenly I'm a sex maniac...

Nawah o
you love sex. Are you ashamed of it?
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
you love sex. Are you ashamed of it?

What is there to be ashamed of?.... Only that i don't....and yhu have no right to force it on me...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

What is there to be ashamed of?.... Only that i don't....and yhu have no right to force it on me...
so you love sex but it brings you shame? Smh.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:
so you love sex but it brings you shame? Smh.

I'm done with yhu pls...I don't have strength... it's too hot..

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:

I'm with yhu pls...I don't have strength... it's too hot..
Take it easy. Where I am it's cool. I'm trying to understand why it shames you to be told you love sex. If you find time just enlighten me.
Re: Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? by Jodha(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
ubunja:

Take it easy. Where I am it's cool. I'm trying to understand why it shames you to be told you love sex. If you find time just enlighten me.

Please we shouldn't be going in cycles with this...
It's not a shameful thing for a lady to love sex... it's only weird when she goes overboard...

Personally i never said I did...and yhu can't obviously manipulate me and put things I didn't type on my thumbs...
I only said said there's nothing wrong in a lady demanding sex from her husband...

Pls stop jumping into conclusions...yhu guys are very fond of that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. / Ladies, Its Friday Night Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.