Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95904 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by petitejolie(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mypeople2:
My dear, some ladies will be the one to say no sex before marriage oo..guy do you agree ? And the guy will say yes .But after few weeks ,ordinary kiss, these ladies have started removing your belts .I told one lady no sex before marriage, she agreed
Later on, she dumped me saying" wetin we come dey do for the relationship?
grin grin That’s funny

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by iammolise(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
You are asking me what's the difference btw her and olosho? Did she ask the guy for money??
But when the guy offered she collected and didn't tell him to save the money and use it for something profitable undecided
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by tope3x(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2020
You are the one deceiving yourself here....alot of ladies would Bleep a guy without the guy spending first...cos you dont do it doesnt mean other wont.
And people like you are being bleeped with one noodle and one egg grin grin everything is social media gragra

Gina2019:
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
My husband did not even peck me before He got married to me not to talk more of cuddle and sex, please pray to God to send you who He has ordained for you as that person would meet all your criteria and still wait.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jhagz(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=Innobee99 post=85696339]Kiss and cuddle kee u there

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
What's this one saying? OLOSHO in what sense??

Two ppl agreed to a decision from the onset. Now, one is trying to break the agreement. Who does that?

Stop playing the legal card "the so called agreement" is not valid ... i av found myself in these situation many times n the best option for a man is to just play along cos backing out @that point means he is only here 4 d pvssy.
In r/ship both parties jus av to compromises @times, there are tinz i do 4 my gurl i never thot i wil do buh i just go about it in a way that keeps my pride intact.
it sad that more cheap gurls in the area get married b4 most of all these "iamdecent gurls" its time ladies think "Why"

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.

God bless you. You are one in a million. Some women can be so selfish.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2020
IamCookie:

Probably because I am a realist. cool

Two cold bottles of Smirnoff Ice for you. I wish I can find a woman that reasons like you do.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

My husband did not even peck me before He got married to me not to talk more of cuddle and sex, please pray to God to send you who He has ordained for you as that person would meet all your criteria and still wait.

that ur husband dd not even touch ur hand b4 yu married doesnt mean you av a happier home than those who had there man's dick alway soaked in there in vagina b4 marriage.
Sex or no sex, the most important thing for marriage is marrying who God as ordained... all these pastor that say a man God wil send wil never think of a kiss til marriage .. themselves do they av a happy home than some of us.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by openmine(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

you girls are something else.

It is easier for a man to walk out of a woman he hasn't have sex with than someone he loves and has sex with especially if the woman is damn good in bed and character.

You can't keep a man by denying him sex, he stays because he wants to stay not because of the no sex bulkshitt.
True
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

Two cold bottles of Smirnoff Ice for you. I wish I can find a woman that reasons like you do.

Wow! Now, I am thirsty...thanks.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kay29000(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
IamCookie:

Wow! Now, I am thirsty...thanks.

grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

So,anyone that doesn't peck before marriage is/are the ordained one. A fallacy!

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Carson110:
My advice is not to the OP but to guys like me.
Never condone to the no sex before marriage thingy except she is a virgin.
Possible reasons
1 If she say no sex before marriage she probably doesn't love you. She is keeping the sex from you because she needs marriage.
2 If you are a guy whose mind is fixated at sex, then no matter what she do for you if she doesn't give you sex you won't be convince that she loves you.
3 If she is not giving you sex then she is giving it to another man. The last point is 100% true. That's what the OP is probably doing.

OP if you truly love this guy then love is about sacrifice. Giving him what he wants won't kill you.

Op probably isn't sure about the marriage plans so that's why she is not giving him sex until she is convince the guy truly wants to marry her.

During my Nysc I met a girl like the OP she said no sex, sex is not love, sex is not love but when she wants to travel she will shave her VJay because the guy loves Shaved VJay then go and bang him in Akwa Ibom (they later got married though). She will come back and look innocent and I didn't know. I accepted because she prove to me that sex is not love. Yes she gave me money, Mouth Action, fingering, and all manner of sex act but no penetrating. I got angry once and she gave me but I didn't collect because I didn't want her to feel I'm bugging her with it. I went to bang another girl and she got mad and cried. Fast forward to last year she got married that's when I discovered she was banging the man she got married to while we were together. I discovered so many things. Now I'm so heart broken not because she got married no, not because she was banging another man no, but because she was the one begging the man to f4ck her , my girl that I'm begging to give me sex is begging another man for it. I even discovered she broke up with her ex because he lost interest in having sex with her. So you see bitch was a sex maniac but she only give it to people she loves.

So look within you as a guy will you be able to take the heart break after marriage when you discover that she was banging another guy all these while? If yes go ahead and accept no sex till marriage. If no, then quit now so you wont lose your sanity later.

@OP Do you love this guy?
Are you having sex with another man?
The second question is important because if you are having sex with another man then you are a bitch and you don't deserve that guy. But if you aren't having sex elsewhere then stick to your decision a guy will come that will understand you.

The lesson I learnt from that girl
Sex is not love yes but if she doesn't love you enough she can't give you easily.

Mad Ohhh, I learnt a lot from this your post. Thanks for sharing
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by openmine(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
What is this one saying? Sex is the ultimate goal of a man in any relationship And he believes if he gets it for free, he has conquered the lady. He can do anything he want like cheats, be abusive etc.

But if sex is not on a platter of gold, he won't misbehave. He will lay down his guard. He will respect his woman.
Really?
So people still hold on to this weak mentality in 2020?
My dear the world has moved on from such narrative....don't be left behind!
..Chai smh

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by AryEmber(f): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

Sister, your head dey there jare! Relationships like yours are so rare these days

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
AryEmber:
Sister, your head dey there jare! Relationships like yours are so rare these days
Very rare, I almost didn’t believe it could happen until I prayed so much and God answered!!!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by wirinet(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

A very good friend is always proud that he had sèx with his wife the very day he met her. Their marriage is over 20 years. Does that mean God did not ordain the ordain the marriage.

Different strokes for different folks. What works for you might not work for others.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by openmine(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

Some agreements are dead on arrival. If they were planning to get married in a month or two, that’s okay, but 6 months? Come on now.

On a lighter note though, let me attempt to explain what’s happening between both of them:

When a man meets a lady, he tries to woo her. In doing so, he’ll agree to all her rules and she’s in charge at that moment. The man follows her. At this point he’s infatuated, he’s ‘foolish’ and would make lots of compromises to keep it going. Remember though that infatuation fades with time.

While the infatuation is fading, a lady’s love is building up though, she’s losing her guard gradually in favor of building her world around the man. On the other hand, the man is gradually regaining his ‘senses’. At some point the lady has become comfortable with leading the leading the relationship and she has completely put down her guard.

At this point the man, fully back in his senses, decides its time to take lead. He makes his move. The lady becomes confused at the sudden change of character, but she doesn’t want to lose ‘a good man’ she has fallen for, so she succumbs! Now she’d do anything to have him back, including compromise. This is the time many previous agreements are rewritten. Each party rushes to secure their place in the relationship and the rest is history.

At least this is true for a relationship that both parties are fully invested it

Cc: Lyydia
U really obtained a PhD in womanology! grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by seangy4konji: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
What a sychopath decision for a non virgin...

What about the ones that have been having sex with you for free before he came along..

Selfish idiot...

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Sammarshall(f): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mypeople2:
Good for you .I wish all ladies are thinking like you .But the thing is ,try as much as possible to reduce the number of times you ask for money from a guy and show him how valuable you are .By doing that ,he won't even think towards romance

Thanks so much for the advice, honestly, you’re very much right. My parents thought me that nothing goes for nothing.

A lot of girls fall into trap of those crazy heartless guys because of greed and insatiability.

I pray to God to continue to give us courage to work for what we need, to manage what we can provide for ourselves and have control over our decisions.

Independent and self respect is sweet o!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by abbatoir(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sammarshall:

Thanks so much for the advice, honestly, you’re very much right. My parents thought me that nothing goes for nothing.

A lot of girls fall into trap of those crazy heartless guys because of greed and insatiability.

I pray to God to continue to give us courage to work for what we need, to manage what we can provide for ourselves and have control over our decisions.

You sound like my girl...she free me financially shocked
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by okoroemeka(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
it seems the op is in a devil's alternative sort of situation,if she gives the pvssy he may leave her and go,if she didn't give the pvssy he may also leave her and go,this is a catch 22 scenario ,but if the guy likes sex,why not use that as a weapon and give him mind blowing sexx that he will have no option but to be coming back for more and you will be enjoying yourself also and eating free cash, whatever happens let it be so.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by abbatoir(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sammarshall:

You sound like my girl...she free me financially shocked

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by emusmithyy(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

Say it loud, I'm a hoe.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by oneal10: 5:33am On May 10, 2020
Are you tired of Earning few thousands of Naira but can only purchase Little quantity of Goods or services? Learn the secrets of Earning in Dollars that pays my protégé over $1000 monthly as passive income by uploading 25 paged word document on Amazon.Click the link below https:///35pSYvQ  to watch the free video.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by battyguy(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2020
Honestly, it really sad and pathetic to see the comments on this topic. What nonsense?? Who made SEX a god? Orgasm has damaged alot of destinies.. for anybody that has sense, know this!!! Sex before marriage is a big NO NO!!! If you cant control yourself before marriage, there is no way you would be able to control yourself after! This whole idea of trivializing sex like its some tissue paper! Sex is a spiritual act, merging the soul, spirit and body as one, it's an act of marriage in the spirit realm. In that case, you get to share your treasures and problems with the person. For guys especially who think ladies are the ones on the losing end, ITS A PITY, cos you dont even know your worth, would you share your inheritance with everybody The treasure God has deposited in you, you carry and spread in every nook and cranny and later on, you're experiencing troubles and you dont know where it's coming from.. dont be deceived, you cant have sex outside marriage and not leave with a demon!! It's not possible!!!!!!! For you ladies approving sex before marriage, know it that you're already approving cheating ahead of hand, dont you dare complain when he does it in marriage! Know your worth!!! You're not a piece of trash, infact I advice you to discover your purpose, it's the foundation of your self worth. Sex is no bargaining tool to keep a guy, if you dont place value on your self, then you might as well, hand it over to him. Brothers you're KINGS (ordained for a mighty purpose), don't let penis lead you into a pit of destruction, your destiny will just waste away like menstruation..
We have all been created for a purpose, let purpose alignment be the foundation for relationships, not who agreed to have sex or not!!!!
those who have ears, let them hear what the spirit is saying..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.