Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95889 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Jozzy4:

The fact that he agreed to such in the first place sold him out as a pretender
That's true.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.
something works for you,doesn't mean it will work for someone else.

9 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6month, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.. Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons... I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes.. But not sex! Of recent, he is been acting strange and want to go beyond our normal cuddle level.. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this. Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not pick up since yesterday.
yes , but nawa Sha..una dey try o ..no sex before marriage grin got so many what if playing in my head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
something works for you,doesn't mean it will work for someone else.

Yea,I agree. That was the reason I said, you "may" be wrong,Gina2019.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Yea,I agree. That was the reason I said, you "may" be wrong,Gina2019.
Not in her case.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Not in her case.

I don hear oOoo! Like they say, I don hear no dey cause fight. Have a pleasant day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mema900: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
De there till you lose ur husband to another girl.... angry
Use your head

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by luluosas(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well, if you were a born again Christian, you know you have already sinned with your cuddles and kisses, which already is sexual stimulator. How can you allow a man to squeeze and suck your breast, kisses your mouth and maybe your virgina and you say he shouldn't penetrate your under with his manhood?
If both of you were sincere with love, you ought to know that you have already crossed the boundaries. Go and marry
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

14 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

You haven't overreact!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by SocialJustice: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
So the cookie is for sale? Typical transactional Nigerian girl. Dem never blast and abandon una reach.

26 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by WarriAproko: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

my friend let him test before buying....
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

He simply agreed for no sex, to unlock the 1st part...... Is he a true virgin?

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by DonroxyII: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tales by moonlight

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by franzis(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sex or no sex , a guy who wants to stay will stay and the one that wants to leave would leave ...

23 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by A305: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sex in a relationship is just changing engine oil in your car engine.

You must change it.

You can't let the oil in it get long overdue for servicing otherwise, you risk getting sludge.

The engine won't work if you don't add oil at all.

That's how sex works in a relationship. And if you want to see a good CHEAP vehicle to want to make a habit of changing oil on, see that CHEAP lexus on my page.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adelaja70(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abeg come and cuddle and kiss me... Na you go even beg for the main thing.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by dinocy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
If only you know what that kissing cuddling is doing to him emotionally, you won’t even start it in the first place.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ProtectMyMoney: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

Very wrong assumptions

It appears your mindset is tuned towards those who exchange sex with money so do not generalize.

9 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by richesbhc(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am totally against this no sex till marriage bullshit, a relationship that will to marriage will definitely leads to marriage no matter the amount of sex.

Ask Bet9ja guys ticket wey go cut go cut no matter how you carefully select the matches.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by socialmediaman: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Nigerian lady, you mean? Ladies from many other countries don’t need your money, they rather need that thing... in Nigeria we make it seem like it’s the man alone who enjoys it, and it’s made ladies use it as a bargaining chip

23 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by pryme(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

He has been getting it somewhere else. That's for sure. But rules are rules. Why is he trying to break the rules now?

He didn't wanna put too much pressure on her because she is not asking him for money.

If he can't wait till marriage let him walk away. Respect ppl decison biko.

Sex equates money?
are we still doing this?

He should quietly walk away.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
You have got to be happy, he ain't impotent, that's why he's acting strange, I hope you are medically OK because your lack of sexual urge with someone you both kiss and cuddle each other is something else, I hope it's not shaa

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Duru009(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sex or no sex, if a man wants to marry you he will certainly marry you.

Beside you are NOT even a virgin ...

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by fatymore(f): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
When you say no sex..let it be strictly no sex, don't start any act that make sex desirable cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by PureMind2: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mogbejo Mi de oju taye 1

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

No u didn’t my dear, if u both agreed and he agreed then it shud be kept. People who break agreements easily cannot be trusted. I might be wrong bt I think Soldier just wants to bed u that’s all. He’s not interested in marriage. I hope I’m wrong bt his persistence and manipulation leaves much to be desired.

Stop the kissing and cuddling for atleast a month and see where the relationship heads. The truth is a guy who really loves u is more than happy just staring at u and hearing u talk till Ure ready. Sex is just the icing on the cake. I know this love is rare bt it’s the real deal.

Bt don’t get me wrong this has to be agreed by both parties willingly.

7 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IMASTEX: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Innobee99:
Kiss and cuddle kee u there
grin grin Don't mind her. Why allow a man to leave Egypt when you won't get to Canna? Abi the guy tell her say him wan be her Lizzy partner.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by FemiEddy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

You did the right thing. Ladies like you are rare. Stay strong and don't conform to the world, Sex doesn't guarantee love. But stop the cuddle and kiss. Shalom.

11 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Every trash on NL frontpage

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.