Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42065 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by speed99: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

Granted. "Only" 5 humans, lives like you and loved ones... just imagine in that line.
Have you been to Nasarawa, Benue or Plateau. The police and military give these animals cover, and disarm locals that stand up to defend themselves. They kill, rape, steal and destroy and have a form of governance. Do you wait, since it's only 5? what about highway robbery and kidnapping? these frail bastards that can't stand you one on one for a fight move freely with AK's. If arrested, they will be released. The earlier you know of the conquest mission of these verminous pests, the better.
A scenario, a man poisoned his yams in Awe, Nasarawa State, cos of too much herdsmen attacks. He was driven out of his abode by Fulani herdsmen, who brought in cows to eat his yams. Some cows died, and he was arrested and charged to court. The conclusion is even more pathetic. if the rape women, nothing can be done. I paid Fulani to guide my farm, them still come eat the rice I plant, and the land nor be free oo.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Amotekun777: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
I shiver with fear, if you can't drop sensible points, why mention me, scare tactics like these only work on fools.

Baba, gbenu e soun joor! angry

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Bishop(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

And you call the death of human beings ONLY... that which you can't create..... You better keep quiet

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Vinc042: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
I don't understand u, have u forgotten that Nigeria is a federation, every federating unit has right to protect its own. how would u explain the dominance of security head by Fulani's..abeg is time to wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa
U are a fool...big fool...false alarm kill u there...idiot...make dem kill ur papa and mama...den u go feel d pains of those wey dem mama or papa or both died in such a brutal killing by d Fulani's...idiot

4 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ladman(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

Does it have to get to thousands of dead people before lagos finds a solution?

Christians are not over doing anything. Who constitute majority in Benue and Plateau with the high casualties?

Do you know kaduna, taraba and borno have a high Christian population too?

And when you say, their own people, do you think the north is just a hausa-fulani affair?

Answer these questions and rethink your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Look at this one from a US Congressman.

US has threatened Buhari with some punitive action over Sowore. They are waiting for his trial to end first before they make a declaration.

They are also coordinating with Parliamentarians in UK over what they have variously labeled as "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" done by Buhari.

To be honest Buhari may not rule till 2023 if Nigerians put pressure on these international monitoring groups to call for his indictment. He could be arrested and charged for "genocide". They have identified it as such, what else are they waiting on?

Amotekun will make or break it. He has instructed his service chiefs to read riot acts. If he dare deploy military to SW that could be the breaking point....because it will disrupt commerce and consulate service and foreign embassies will have to activate contingencies for possible evacuation if situation deteriorates. So all the riot act na shakara. The international eye is on Buhari. He might finish his term in a UN prison in Geneva if he miscalculates on Amotekun.

Notice what this US Congressman said below.

I hope those that adviced him on Sowore issues will help him out... Since he doesn't know the gravity of what is on ground... may be he thinks he can hide... when the time is up.... undecided

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You really need to educate yourself better on the issue. Its not clashes. It is genocide.

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Vinc042:
I don't understand u, have u forgotten that Nigeria is a federation, every federating unit has right to protect its own. how would u explain the dominance of security head by Fulani's..abeg is time to wise up
Help me tell d idiot ooo...I just hate all he said it show inhuman...dis idiot say only 5 pple killed...imagine...someone papa died and dis idiot is using ONLY...to help will him/her...bastard

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by CosmicJames(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

So they should start Amotekun when over 10,000 people have died?
You must be a terrorist!!

5 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
and we are trying to do something but he still holding our hands
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
dorothy111:

You really need to educate yourself better on the issue. Its not clashes. It is genocide.
D idiot idiot did not know...ask him how many Fulani had bn killed so farm...shebi him talk say na clash...idiot no get sense at all...and him go die senselessly

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2020
CosmicJames:

So they should start Amotekun when over 10,000 people have died?
You must be a terrorist!!
Help me ask him...am just furious with him...if I had seen him...I wud av killed him by now...lucky him

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Reptyle(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/19/buhari-doing-nothing-end-killings-persecution-christians-fulani-%E2%80%93european-union

This is a a manifestly unfair assessment of the true situation of things.

Agreeing to this assessment is akin to spitting on the sacrifice of the numerous soldiers that have died providing security across the country.

Government has done a lot and take it or leave it, the situation has improved. However, there's so much more that needs to be done.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mushystuff: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2020
This is an EU report indicting the Nigerian president as deliberately incompetent and you should be worried about that but no, your current nightmare is communal and Regional efforts to protect lives n properties.

The 10000 police officers FG has been recruiting for over 2 years, what has happened? If IG is not dragging the process it is Police Service Commission and other vested interests. If states commit funds to the work of the FG what story will we be hearing? How long should it take a government serious about providing efficient and adequate security services to conclude a recruitment process? Army officers shot dead police officers in Adamawa, where is the report of their findings and what has happened?

You are talking of OPC, have the police and Army not caused more civilian deaths? Is it not the Army that routinely goes into Ijaw communities to destroy homes and properties because some of their personnel were killed? So if militants come together to defend their homes from the idiots that are paid to protect those homes you will call it tribalism abi?

People that appreciate lives and property have taken action. You should be demanding optimal services from the FG rather than this dead line of tribalism! When did regional efforts become a crime?

Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by zoedew: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
True
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Derrinclay:

Its a slippery slope situation that's what I mean

The best security is the one which is in your hand and not in the hands of strangers.

4 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Captainrambo2: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

rubbish map.

Why will the states give police money ? Re the police not releasing killer herdsmen left and right ? Or should I show you a pic of gov masari in company of this police you re talking about?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by kayusely70(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.
The Fed Govt Should Allow State Police As Obtained In USA
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by zoedew: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

The best security is the one which is in your hand and not in the hands of strangers.

Having allies helps assure security

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Thats an indirect support for regional security outfits like AMOTEKUN, since federal security agencies cant be relied on.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
speed99:

Granted. "Only" 5 humans, lives like you and loved ones... just imagine in that line.
Have you been to Nasarawa, Benue or Plateau. The police and military give these animals cover, and disarm locals that stand up to defend themselves. They kill, rape, steal and destroy and have a form of governance. Do you wait, since it's only 5? what about highway robbery and kidnapping? these frail bastards that can't stand you one on one for a fight move freely with AK's. If arrested, they will be released. The earlier you know of the conquest mission of these verminous pests, the better.
A scenario, a man poisoned his yams in Awe, Nasarawa State, cos of too much herdsmen attacks. He was driven out of his abode by Fulani herdsmen, who brought in cows to eat his yams. Some cows died, and he was arrested and charged to court. The conclusion is even more pathetic. if the rape women, nothing can be done. I paid Fulani to guide my farm, them still come eat the rice I plant, and the land nor be free oo.
Lecture him plis...I still stand dat him need to loose someone close to his heart to d Fulani's before he will know dat a life is dsame as a d whole world

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by sulaak(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

In your opinion, until the killing starts reaching the level of Benue state, that's when the Yoruba's must start protecting themselves. Have you ever heard of the words "proactive measures"

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Reptyle(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
I wonder why we are always so quick to accept and celebrate every denigrating assessment of our country by the west. It is shamefull really.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BusolaDakolo: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Muric should reply asap.
Stup!d reply as usual. Mtchew
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Blizzykay: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Only 5 deaths. Maybe you will be the sixth! Human life that you call only. Here in SW, we are proactive and won’t wait till we record more deaths. Life is precious here

4 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by KenModi(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

So you have confidence in the NPF. If you have seen police officers abroad and how they go about their policing business professionally, you would weep for Nigeria and ask yourself for 20 minutes nonstop where we have totally lost it.

The NPF needs to be slowly and gradually overhauled; replacing the current ones with new officers having a minimum of masters degrees and are to be trained by police units and officers abroad particularly Western Europe, Canada, Australia or New Zealand; maybe even Dubai.

The current crop of NPF officers are a liability and a disaster to the country.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nasir123(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

My friend, forget those talk!

We don't have to wait till we're all dead before we take our destiny in our hands.
Unlike you people, we value our people, culture and land. Even if it's only one person that has died so far, regardless of his or religion (because we don't do religious stupidity here), we value.

You can wait till your entire community get burnt down before you act, that should be your cup.
But for us in the Southwest, we'll resist any form of discomfort and insecurity in our land.

This shouldn't be your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by tammie24: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

liar!
You are a Fulani herdsman

Just see how he's even counting number of death in states.

This is is how a good government governs abi

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Magicians: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Wailing to death is allowed for any against Yoruba protecting themselves however they chose. Buhari should come out n declare Amotekun unlawful.

givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by DexterousOne(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

We had a commissioner of police tell a governor in this country that he does not answer to him but the presidency

While at that moment
His people were slaughtered like goats....

Can you imagine that?

We have been pushed to the wall
This is a matter of survival for the south

You have to remove the scales from your eyes and see what is going on in Buhari's fulani NIGERIA

Open your eyes

I wish other regions in the south do same.

So we use it as a bargaining chip for some reforms in our security architecture, And a possible constitutional amendment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Look at the way human being is talking. Must anyone even die in the first place. It’s really sad that abnormality is now becoming norms in our society. This government promised Nigerians security and we are not getting that. In a sane Cline they are suppose to have resign themselves. They failed. One Nigeria is not suppose to die for nothing. They still spend money on this killers and kidnappers and bringing them back to the society. How will they ever stop when they know last last that when they get caught they will still be rehabilitated and integrated back to the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced / Lekki Floods: Babatunde Adejare Visits Lekki Area After Hours Of Rainfall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.