Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42057 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Enwhen(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

You don't know anything about Amotekun

Do u trust our police today ??, Have they not been compromised ??, Why didn't call for their scrap ??...and the Hisbal is permitted to arrest the police... The fact is just because those crying know who the criminals are and are only scared of losing them...assuming the criminals are Boko Haram will those crying complain about it ??, The civilian JTF are allowed because they are helping the army to fight Boko Haram, is that one Constitutional ??, When Benue state set up a vigilante group to monitor killer Herdsmen movements after the Benue state house passed the bill , is it not same federal govt that ordered the police to arrest the boys ??, and thereafter , the killer herdsmen became free and killed surplus....those Herdsmen arrested by soldiers in Benue and plateau , over 300, where are they ?, What have u heard about them ??, Why was Gen Atolagbe redeployed from the operation ??, Why did Fatai Awoseni retired immediately ??...may God help us in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Xisnin(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths
Let us even disregard your fake figures.
You refer to 5 lives as only 5 deaths.
But you will raise your hand when humans are being counted.

You think your bandit brothers have the right to kill and destroy but the victims should do nothing.
No one cares about your religion. If we are to follow Buhari's words, "terrorists have no religion" so you
are in a good company.

SMH.

6 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Tsam96(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

Sir...let's go by your logic for a minute...stay with me...so we are assuming a terrorist group of violent individuals has unbiased intentions. Because by your logic they are only killing "Nigerians" and not Southerners or Christians as claimed.
However, In the same breath you are assuming a government's intention to protects it's people is biased. Why can't we assume based on ur earlier stated logic that the government is simply trying to protect "Nigerians" too and not merely protecting south-westerners...

The fact is that most of us are looking through a dirty window hence our thoughts and words are partisan and biased. Saying how many westerners have been killed so far is equally a tribalistic statement if u think about it.

I've always thought this "one Nigeria" fallacy has so far being a charade and ur supposed stand in support of that is showing subtle signs of division too.

4 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by geosegun(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

Dont mind them, people will just comment senselessly.

I suspect France, doing all possible means to discredit this government because Nigeria did not support the so called West African Eco, that was mischievously designed to help French economy. Just like the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau.

Youths of now a days are so gullible? Mis-information is how Africa has been misled and good governance toppled, over the years, just because of one greedy colonial masters. Fools everywhere
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Thegoodone13(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2020
akakc47:
who even wants one nigeria,with what is happening in presidency.my bro forget talk, this is not be Nigeria
n
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Correcto: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Have you heard of of the "PROACTIVE" before? One person's life is not worthless for southerners.
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by GENTLETEE(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
The Presidency will be quick to dismiss this report as false when in actual fact it is the truth!! They are not as sincere with Nigerians and do they think a notable body love like the EU will come out to spread lies do as they do to Nigerians!. God deliver from unworthy leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ostechno(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by winningwinner(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

I wonder why you are not part of those that died... You called five lives *only*?
If in your useless estimations of the problem affecting the northerners more, why in the first place should such happen?
In your devilish and as your name suggest, witchcraft sense, people killing people is normal. It will never be well with anyone with such a wish. Our bloods are made bitter by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST! your blood banks cannot store them. From henceforth, all witches and wizards are set in battle with the blood line drawn, you will fight yourselves, kill yourselves and drink your own blood... Say Amen...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BHigher(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2020
If tomorrow, yours becomes one of the "only 5" in Lagos, I wonder whether or not you'll still be able to come here and spew trash.
Wrong is wrong, no matter how you colour it.

Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades of EVIL!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mabea: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2020
ednut1:
The usa and EU are fond of this nonsense. Christians and muslims are being killed
Which is alright so far Buhari is still in power. Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Corrections: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2020
FOR THOSE SAYING MORE MUSLIMS ARE KILLED THAN CHRISTIANS, YOU ARE WRONG. LET ME TAKE MY TIME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU.

Now, take this as example OK?

Let say I have a property ( Christian ) and beside me is another persons
property ( Muslim ). On my property ( christian ) I decided to set up a gas
plant storage facility with houses. Now as the owner of the property
( Christian ) I decided to be CARELESS with the gas plant facility by carelessly
leaving it opened and unclosed at the same time setting up a a temporary
KITCHEN 5 feet beside the gas plant. Are u with me?

Now, my neighbour whose property ( Muslim ) is beside mine seeing this TERRIBLE
CHARACTER / BEHAVIOUR of me ( Christian ) decided to advice/ warn of the
impeding disaster waiting to happen. I ( Christian ) replied the advice from my
neighbor ( Muslim ) by telling my neighbor ( Muslim ) to mind his own business
that my property ( Christianity religion permits me to do what I did ).

Now one day, fire explosion happened from my kitchen set up 5 feet beside the
gas plant facility on my property ( christian ). This fire was so serious that it
extended to burning 30% of my neighbours ( Muslim ) property. My neighbor
( Muslim ) was very bittered and unhappy that such happened to him despite
the fact that he had warned his neighbor ( Christian ) about his carelessness
severally but instead was insulted. Now this affected neighbour
( muslim )decided to confront the careless neighbor ( christian ) on the
damages done to his property by the FIRE he ( Christian ) carelessly IGNITED.

You know what the REPLY of the careless neighbour was?... This was the
care less neighbours ( christian ) reply " why are you ( Muslim ) complaining? I
( christian ) had 90% of my property got burnt from the fire incident but you
(Muslim ) only had 30% of your property damaged. So you see my neighbour
( Muslim ), I (Christian ) got MORE AFFECTED than you ( Muslim).

NOW ...in reality, christians are the affected souls and all what the Muslims
who happened to have been the SOURCE (through religions believes and

ideology ) of the FIRE ( massacre ) could say is " both Muslims and Christians
are being killed. Moreover Muslims are more killed than Christians ".

HOW DOES THESE STATEMENTS MAKE SENSE TO ANY SANE PERSON?

Now, the normal things a sane person that knows his would had done is to:

* Apologies to his AFFECTED neighbour.

* Ensures that his affectected neighbours get JUSTICE. JUSTICE!! JUSTICE!!

nothing but justice..

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

And the police as it is now is not being used to the advantage of politicians?

How many killer herdsmen have been arrested and prosecuted till date?

How many Boko Haram members have been executed?
Its a slippery slope situation that's what I mean
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by GENTLETEE(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2020
The Presidency will be quick to dismiss this report as false when in actual fact it is the truth!! They are not as sincere with Nigerians and do they think a notable body love like the EU will come out to spread lies do as they do to Nigerians!. God deliver us.from unworthy leaders.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Tsam96(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
geosegun:

Dont mind them, people will just comment senselessly.

I suspect France, doing all possible means to discredit this government because Nigeria did not support the so called West African Eco, that was mischievously designed to help French economy. Just like the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau.

Youths of now a days are so gullible? Mis-information is how Africa has been misled and good governance toppled, over the years, just because one greedy colonial masters. Fools everywhere

As usual the voice of international bodies becomes "untrustable and fake" when the news is not in our favor.

We all know "people" are getting killed in this country and the government is so far doing little or nothing about it. You chose the label to give those "people" from the comfort of your bedroom let the EU that has gone out to talk to people and do their research choose their label for these "people" too.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Dreadful: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.

All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.

The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

Deep down in their conscience they know that Nnamdi Kanu is extraordinary but jealousy and hatred won't let them...

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

South west that morning happens to, are you ok? Please stop the nonsense angry
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

U are such a dullard... So,u are saying that The South should wait until they killed 1million pple right...u need sense...

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Is it only Christians that are being killed? What of other religious people outside Christianity and Islam that are been killed? This is their "Divide-and-Comquer" game against the dumb Africans running after European and Arab slave masters of brutal imperialism.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by excel101(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Please don't think you're deceiving anybody, cos you are a Moslem. The Christians are complaining that they being killed on regular basis, I believe if the moslem are having similar experience they'll also complain.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Ajixegun: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

What kind of foolish post is this? Is your brain paining you? So people should be killed first before the security being beefed up, abi?

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa
I swear...u no get sense...d more u talk d more sense departs from u....u are a fool ooo...big one at such

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Bbankole(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Mmmm end time
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by kunyeo(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Don't know where you come from but different regions attach different importance to human life, just as countries also do internationally. Sorry to say, but when 100 lives are lost in the north, it doesn't appear to mean much to them, but when a life is lost in the S W for instance, it is a different ball game,so nobody is making any false claim.

6 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
OyinO:
Is it only Christians that are being killed? What of other religious people outside Christianity and Islam that are been killed? This is their "Divide-and-Comquer" game against the dumb Africans running after European and Arab slave masters of brutal imperialism.
They shud care about themselves...am a Christian and a Yoruba...that wat concerns me...

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Ntipia: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Oga you are a Muslim

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by liztop2012(f): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2020
This herdsmen have killed more people in the southwest that u can imagine, most dont just get to the media even if it get there, it was swept under the rug for lack of evidence, last year or so at igboora in Oyo state , a farmer was butchered in his farmland just because cows destroyed his farmland n he reported to the police, the next morning it was his corpse that was found in the farm. And many more me n u are not aware of.
Witchersunited:

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2020
kunyeo:

Don't know where you come from but different regions attach different importance to human life, just as countries also do internationally. Sorry to say, but when 100 lives are lost in the north, it doesn't appear to mean much to them, but when a life is lost in the S W for instance, it is a different ball game,so nobody is making any false claim.
I too like u...are make sense...alot of sense...1 crate of Trophy from me to u

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Blackjonn: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Stop giving us outdated info.....that map is of 2016.....we are in 2020 tori Olorun

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by LLMG: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2020
you are one of the problems of Nigeria truth. jihad is staring you in the face you are here giving senseless analysis. should the southwest wait until they are rendered helpless before they defend themsevles.
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by JKisOK(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

According to your jaundiced analysis, the Fulani Herdsmen killed ONLY one (1) person in Bayelsa, so why should Southerners be shouting?

Perhaps it would not have mattered if that "ONLY" one person killed in Bayelsa was you, no be so?

Or if out of the "FEW" people killed in the SouthWest, the number happens to include you and all your family members, would you have had the mouth to talk all this nonsense you are spewing?

For crying out loud, Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006 to recover the corpses of two slain Israelis soldiers!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.