Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE (2261 Views)

How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa / My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by racheal84(f): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

^^he has a severe case of inferiority complex and his village has been deserted by everyone who lives there thanks to internecine wars, bad belle and excessive criminality.

so he prefers to be a woman's handbag elsewhere.

main point is no woman can do that for him therefore it's beyond his comprehension.

lol ooooh ok. grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

^^he has a severe case of inferiority complex and his village has been deserted by everyone who lives there thanks to internecine wars, bad belle and excessive criminality.

main point is no woman can do that for him therefore it's beyond his comprehension.

Why dont u relocate back to your Ukwale Village clan and get that man

your father kept for you,since you didnt see any husband to marry.

Olodo~ Keep cursing one day you would curse your husband-to-be
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Dsense(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
tpia1:

[size=30pt]Word!!!
Pls check if 190 is still alive . . . . . .Cause if na me i for don commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^ grin grin grin

Mumu i dey here i dey here,
This Tpia bleeds from her mouth everyday

Im used 2 it, grin grin grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by orbaxy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

[size=30pt]Word!!!
Pls check if 190 is still alive . . . . . .Cause if na me i for don commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

lol meen, 190 this is 17hit combo cheesy
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
orbaxy:

lol meen, 190 this is 17hit combo cheesy
grin grin grin

My guy she be noob sibot,

Seriously that woman nor get shame, grin grin grin

Her age dey count dey go,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by orbaxy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

grin grin grin

My guy she be noob sibot,

Seriously that woman nor get shame, grin grin grin
Her age dey count dey go,

I wish there's an emticon for "slap","head-butt","cloths-line","DDT" and "gun-shot" grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^
Lol, Shes a SLY badger she never goes away
Even if you use all that on her,
Shes taking advantage of me for her failure
anyway back 2 the issue what do you think
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by orbaxy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
@190. Ladies can definitely relocate for love If the conditions are right and favourable
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

Okay try it, grin grin grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by tpia1: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
did 190 just type up to five posts on the same page just for me?

idleness is not good. undecided

190:

Why dont u relocate back to your Ukwale Village clan and get that man

your father kept for you,since you didnt see any husband to marry.

Olodo~ Keep cursing one day you would curse your husband-to-be

so where is the curse?

fear dey catch you?

they say better to keep silent and be considered a f.ool than to open your mouth wide and remove all doubt. undecided
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
smh
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by InkedNerd(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
@OP: All things being equal, I would be able to do that for my dude [if i had one] . If I can do that for a man then he should be able to do the same for me.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

So he should be willing to relocate and Join you where ever you are,

I thought its where the man moves the family goes with him
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Mygoldie(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
@OP grow up please,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by MrsEve2(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

You got no Nigerian values anyway so this does not apply to you. Dont let your nairaland affiliations fool you.

I have never claimed nor labeled myself to be Nigerian.  I only stressed of my husband's country and culture.  I am proud to be a black American.  Even if I had Nigerian parents, I still wouldn't relocate to Nigeria for ANYTHING.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by MrsEve2(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
Dsense,

You ain't in Nigeria noway so send me my ticket!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Mygoldie(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I have never claimed nor labeled myself to be Nigerian.  I only stressed of my husband's country and culture.  I am proud to be a black American.  Even if I had Nigerian parents, I still wouldn't relocate to Nigeria for ANYTHING.  

umm like seriously??
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
Orisirisi don take over this thread~

My Golden Tities welcome~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Mygoldie(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

Orisirisi don take over this thread~

My Golden Tities welcome~

ok my son boy.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by InkedNerd(f): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

So he should be willing to relocate and Join you where ever you are,

I thought its where the man moves the family goes with him

Thought what? Is there a rule that say I MUST relocate for him?
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Thought what? Is there a rule that say I MUST relocate for him?

tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by IgboGirl(f): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
No, I will not and I will not fall for someone living in Nigeria.

My love get boundary abeg
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

Typical

Thats wat u shud expect from an IBO girl

show us more of your talents~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by aminalib(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
I would not mind it, i have been in the states since a kid and its good to travel other places, i am curretly now in canada and plan to stay in africa within a year for a year or two, as long as i have us citizen i can always come back home grin
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by IgboGirl(f): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

Typical

Thats wat u shud expect from an IBO girl

show us more of your talents~

You just showed how ignorant you are. My name says IGBO but yet you chose to type IBO which is wrong.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^
Abeg nah the same thing
nor be anambra you from come~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by InkedNerd(f): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
IgboGirl:

You just showed how ignorant you are. My name says IGBO but yet you chose to type IBO which is wrong.

Good, show am pepe!!!

190:

^^
Abeg nah the same thing

No, it is not the sane thing. Get it right sweetie angry. Ignorance is bliss eh?
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Okay ms, Im always rite!! angry angry angry
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by IgboGirl(f): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2010
190:

^^
Abeg nah the same thing

I don't remember stating what part of IGBO I am from on here. So, why would you assume I am from Anambra? Unless you assume same for every IGBO person you come in contact with? Hmmm!

And no, they are not the same, they are pronounced/spelt differently so please get it right. It is IGBO not Ibo!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2010
IgboGirl:

I don't remember stating what part of IGBO I am from on here. So, why would you assume I am from Anambra? Unless you assume same for every IGBO person you come in contact with? Hmmm!

And no, they are not the same, they are pronounced/spelt differently so please get it right. It is IGBO not Ibo!

Yes ma' angry angry

Please how much can i pay you for teaching me IGBO 101
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by InkedNerd(f): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2010
190:

^^^  grin grin grin grin  kiss kiss kiss

Okay ms, Im always rite!!  angry angry angry

Who told you that you are always right?

IgboGirl:

IgboGirl, I have a stick you can use to hit him with. Would you like to borrow it? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do In Situation Like This? / Cheats And Cheetah's / Why Is It That Only Old Whites Ladies Romance With Our Young Blacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.