Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE (2262 Views)

How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa / My Boyfriends Wants To Relocate, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^

Hell no

I wont let no body flog me except Inkerd

Here,

FLOG ME!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by InkedNerd(f): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2010
190:

^^^

Hell no

I wont let no body flog me except Inkerd

Here,

**bares raw azz**

FLOG ME!

Smh tongue undecided
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by IgboGirl(f): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

IgboGirl, I have a stick you can use to hit him with. Would you like to borrow it? grin

LOL I may end up killing him if I hit him so I will let you do the honors
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by orbaxy(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2010
undecided now the lady will spank your "bare raw azz" undecided while you grin like a sedated goat smiley
quite interesting.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by Dsense(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
190:

grin grin grin

My guy she be noob sibot,

Seriously that woman nor get shame, grin grin grin

Her age dey count dey go,

Skesko grin grin
An ordinary girl abused you and you are here opening your teeth up and down tongue
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by BeeMe: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2010
this looks like my story, but in my case i am not a citizen neither am i a green card holder but here in america on student visa. my boyfriend when i was in 9ja neva proposed till i left, now he has proposed but have a good job in 9ja, i have proposals for marriage here with 3 Nigerians who are citizens here. now i am comfused. dont wanna goback to 9ja and my boyfriend in 9ja doent not want to come here, i need my papers or something tangible. will not want to marry more than once in my life.
i need advice
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 2:43am On Dec 12, 2010
^^

come and marry me first and get your papers later

Just kidding,

Your case is really serious but i would advise you go back and marry that your Boyfriend
BUT he must have a really GOOD paying JOB nothing else NOTHING more~
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by mediatrix8(f): 2:51am On Dec 12, 2010
BeeMe:

this looks like my story, but in my case i am not a citizen neither am i a green card holder but here in america on student visa. my boyfriend when i was in 9ja neva proposed till i left, now he has proposed but have a good job in 9ja, i have proposals for marriage here with 3 Nigerians who are citizens here. now i am comfused. dont wanna goback to 9ja and my boyfriend in 9ja doent not want to come here, i need my papers or something tangible. will not want to marry more than once in my life.
i need advice

Balance things with you and more importantly go with the man you truly love and will make you happy.Remember,getting married is not a matter of getting green card or having much money, for this won't last and it can't determine your happiness forever.Stick to the one you truly love and who loves you and get married with him no matter what or wherever he is.Money can be found through hard work.Decision is on your hand.Good luck!
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by 190: 2:54am On Dec 12, 2010
mediatrix8:

Balance things with you and more importantly go with the man you truly love and will make you happy.Remember,getting married is not a matter of getting green card [size=20pt]or having much money, for this won't last and it can't determine your happiness forever[/size].Stick to the one you truly love and who loves you and get married with him no matter what or wherever he is.Money can be found through hard work.Decision is on your hand.Good luck!

i beg your pardon money would last and give you peace of mind!! angry angry
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by BeeMe: 3:00am On Dec 12, 2010
i love the one in 9ja more. my program is for 2yrs,
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by mediatrix8(f): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2010
190:

i beg your pardon money would last and give you peace of mind!! angry angry

@190 I pointed on my first post here,MUCH MONEY,not lacking Money!
If Money will last in the hand of every one,There will be no bankruptcy,no economic crisis,no hunger!

Too Much Money WILL NEVER GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND but instead,it will give you much responsibility as to how to spend it wisely and where to invest it.You won't have freedom to do things as you wish to.You will always go out with a body guard and a fear of being killed or hold-up.
Having Enough is enough to live,you will be more than happy and live simply.
Re: Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE by mediatrix8(f): 3:33am On Dec 12, 2010
BeeMe:

i love the one in 9ja more. my program is for 2yrs,

then follow your heart sweetie,you said he has nice job in naija,that's good.But if you wanna live in US and still love him,encourage him to migrate there with you.Or saved money and come back to Nigeria and do business with him.Either ways,just consider things for good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? / Ladies What Packs Do You Prefer? / Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.