Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6082 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just look at you cheating emotionally, if you think nothing is wrong with ur doings. Why are you deleting the chats?

4 Likes

Re: . by pek(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your husband is a MAN. He handled the issue more maturely than other people would have. How do you expect him to be happy when you are constantly chatting with your ex?
Re: . by farady(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
So what is difficult in severing ties with your childhood friend eh, madam? You even delete the chats - meaning the chats are not what the eyes can see, bah? Madam, please respect your husband, biko. Your closest friend should be your husband and that your childhood closest friend should be his wife period.

If you truly meant well, if both you and your childhood friend reside in the same city or town, you can invite him and his family for lunch to foster mutual friendship, so that your husband and him get along, with the ladies doing their thing. If both of you live in different towns and you want to connect, you simply call in the presence of your husband, talking with his wife, give the phone to your husband to say 'hi' I am very sure that if you did this, there is no way your husband will harbour things in his mind concerning your relationship with that guy.

For now, "it has spoil" Na damage control you go dey do now. You need to grow up, be responsible and act responsibly like a married woman of 11years. Stop being stubborn or else na you go still loose. Your husband seems to me like someone that has plan B, C, D..... up his sleeves. Be kiafu and take caution.

2 Likes

Re: . by RedDistrict: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
leave your childhood friend alone and face ya marriage ma'am
your home/marriage comes first so make the wise decision
Re: . by daviddelly(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
the truth is that she doesn't love the husband again.I pray never to marry a woman such as you.
Re: . by domido(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mumunity; its in you
Re: . by Michelle55: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
You really don't know what you have till you lose it madam.. So you want to throw away 11 solid years of marriage for a childhood thingy that never happened? An EX is an EX, there's no two ways about it.

Do you really have the right amount of energy to exert when the trouble you are looking for comes calling?
Trash whatever you have with the childhood sweetheart and face your marriage squarely.

Do you mean to tell us that the so called friend is far more important to you than your own husband and marriage?

If your husband demands you severe all ties with him, do it and let peace envelop your home. If it were to be your husband that committed such, we for no hear word(every unprinted names would have been attached to him ) but I'm glad that you know that you are threading the wrong path, kindly retrace your steps and make your home whole again.

That dude just wan rubbish you laslas if you no use your God given brain.

Know when to draw the lines!!

You owe that husband of yours a heartfelt apology

4 Likes

Re: . by OurBestWriter: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is what happens when a woman becomes a HOUSEWIFE. If you were kinda busy, i doubt if you will have the time to chat with this so-called childhood friend. If you aren't idle, then probably the guy is idle.

From your write up, your husband is one in a million.. He has my maximum respect! You don't know what you have until you lose it. Please ma, cut every tier you have with that friend and apologize to your husband.

I'm sure your husband will be more than happy to forgive you. From the comments so far, you don't need heaven to tell you that you're wrong..

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: . by gbami(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
I thought women that married as Virgins are decent.....I think I really need to be slapped... I need a Brain reboot...Please slap me by likes, share or f...k u message...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Read, but won't say a word.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Am very sure that the guy might have sexed you and you lied when you said that your husband met you a virgin... If not swear that you haven't had any sexual pleasure before meeting him.. the hymen might still be intact but I doubt if your husband broke ur hymen.. I have met virgins which have had series of sex funs but the hymen is intact. its all about process.. Well.. Submit to ur husband and kick ur childhood friend out of ur life.. Am a street guy and I know wssup.. that guy just need sex from u and if he had bleeped u, he wants to keep fucking u

1 Like

Re: . by Lordparagon99: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Madam, for your own good and for the sake of your home. Cut off whatever relationship threathens the peace of your home. Imagine your husband was the one with a mystery lady he's chatting with and going back and forth on old feelings.
What God has joined together, let no man put assunder! Don't go bringing ant infested firewoods into your home coz you must dance to the tune when it's time.
Cut off that bloody relationship and fix your marriage, completely submitting to your husband.
Re: . by wizdomnzube(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one na ozuo oh, las las na u go blame devil wen dey he own. Kpekus don dey sweet u for where u dey. Nor face ur husband nd marriage. If I say marriage na nor go area for me, people go say I nor wise. Who get time for dis kind nonsense and disrespect from bae wen I pay ha pride price with my own money
Re: . by Trump2020: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
This one even mumu pass Buhari and Sanwo olu
Re: . by aprilwise(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
After reading this kinda Post am kinda scared to marry. Communicating with an ex and deleting chats . Claiming right for your wrongs. God have mercy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
The op is just a loose pussay preparing to be seriously fvcked by an old flame. What baffles me is that she sees no wrong in her acts. God instead of foolish, slow, hoe for a wife pls let me remain a life bachelor sad

I pity the husband sha

Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
aprilwise:
After reading this kinda Post am kinda scared to marry. Communicating with an ex and deleting chats . Claiming right for your wrongs. God have mercy
Na dem plenty for this generation.. very loose and rebellious women
Re: . by olagbemi118(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na wa oooo...
I just taya afta reading this.
Re: . by cigwe(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
please don't stab that man we know your plans just jejely leave him and follow your so called childhood friend
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sorry but you have just given your husband the leeway to cheat on you. If he was not cheating on you before, trust me he will start now. Shameless woman
Re: . by stiffmeister(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
MiVida:
useless hoe!

the only problem I have here is the so childhood friend of urs madam. he is not aware u r married?? Is he not yet married?? Or don't u know he wanna bleep u?? Or are u trying to tell me u r just doing it for fun.

You have a such a good husband... who still cherishes u and his home after getting to know her wife wanna get bleeped by her childhood lover.

#somemenaregod

1 Like

Re: . by Nehyooh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Eranko jatijati
Re: . by 1stNumeroUno: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chai!

Madam your husband has the right to suspect you "promiscuity".

For your husband to come begging/reconciling last December it shows that he's aware about your dirty moves with that old friend. Being a matured man he takes the blame on himself and tried to court/woo you again to distract you from the other man but it's obvious you're allowing emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning.

If you still love your husband and want your 11 years old marriage just reconcile with your husband and leave straight.

All this first love shenanigans is just emotions which has grown into a monster because you are feeding it with attention. Note - emotions is practically stronger than knowledge.

#Abeg, we have enough divorce in town already don't let yours join it.

3 Likes

Re: . by LoudlyMouthed: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Weneva you hear his voice, see his pix or rememba him, yu're wet dwn there abi?

Stupid You.

Wanting nairalanders to praise you for having another "baby" to keep you company when you're having a truly loving baby (which you're testifying to) with d..k at home.

Is he not f..king you enof?
Is he not apologizing enof?
Is he not hugging/ assisting you enof?

Wait, how many kids do you hv tgthr?

Or you've got a child for d other guy aftr your husband deflowered you?

Wuuuumaaan Ah!!!
I tire to open mouth dis tym around

Re: . by jossy1luv(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
When u start hiding things from ur spouse u automatically becomes a cheat, please be transparent in your marriage and respect your husband. Case dismiss!
Re: . by NiCurious: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need your urgent advice on my present predicament. It is going to be a long read so pls be patient with me.
Been married for 11 years now and it was love at the beginning. My husband has been loving and caring but after some years the romance began to dwindle and the love I had for my husband began to drop. I complained to him but he came up with the excuses that he had so much in mind especially catering for the family. It continued that way till my love tank for him became empty so to speak. December last year something happened, my husband came to me in the night asking for my forgiveness for not showing me the much desired attention and care that I deserved that we should let the past slide to begin afresh, then we started dating again, taking me out and the joy and happiness that once eluded me was restored. He however, kept tabs on my conversation and chats with a childhood male friend without my knowledge and what he deduced is we still have feelings for each other and our chats was full of regrets for not marrying each other and we called each other first love. He confronted me with his findings which I initially denied till he brought facts. I never had intimacy with this said guy which my husband knows being that my husband is the one that deflowered me. We ironed it out and settled the issue. My husband expected me to end whatever it was with the guy though he didn't say so directly. My chats and calls with this guy continued without my husbands knowledge, until last night when my husband asked me what I have with this guy, I told him nothing. He said I should choose between him and the guy. I should severe/cut all ties with this guy if I choose to be with him, so I asked why, he said no arguments that I should do what he asked me to do. After much talk, I discovered he saw my chats with the guy (the one I forgot to delete). I got angry at him for monitoring me and told him in annoyance to take his phone (he bought it for me) and give me the sim, which he quietly did but refused to give me the sims. I dragged with him but he overpowered me, I also tried to seize his phone but failed he even threatened to vacate the house for me at that ungodly hour if I continue with my madness. After a while, I apologized to him, he accepted the apology but refused to give me the phone. I am using my laptop to send this. How do I handle the situation for peace to reign. I don't know what he feels about me now. Sorry for the long write up. NB I told him in annoyance that he is monitoring my chats because he bought the phone for me that I'll buy mine and he said not in his house that I shouldn't dare

I'm sorry, OP, but taking everything at face value, it seems you are acting rather spoiled, confusing ongoing romance, with love. Your husband did well by making an effort to rekindle the romance. But to keep chatting with your childhood friend to the point of regretting that you didn't marry one another--when your husband is trying his best to make your marriage fun for you again in spite of having much on his mind to cater for the family--is just taking your mind from appreciating what the man you married is going out of his way to do, and making you like a lead weight hampering his efforts, when he is doing this for the good of you both. He is doing what you wished for, yet it is still not good enough for you? And instead of facing your husband and making a reciprocal effort to bring back the love, you must distract yourself with "the one who got away"? You lie to your husband, and continue to work against him when he asks you to stop? You are acting like a spoiled teenager.

What to do to restore peace? Do as your husband asked in the first place, to give him his peace of mind, and stop the hurtful foolery of emotional cheating with your old "friend". Face your marriage, speak the truth, don't sneak around either online or in person, and let the past be the past. He is not being at all unreasonable. Get something constructive to do with your time, as your husband does. There are thousands of women who would wish for a husband like yours who works hard, romances you, and just wants your loyalty and love in return. Why you have to test what should have been a good marriage, to the point of failure, is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: . by triplex419: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
that man should go do DNA test on the kids.. he has been training another man's kids for 11 yearsthat man should go do DNA test on the kids.. he has been training another man's kids for 11 yearsthat man should go do DNA test on the kids.. he has been training another man's kids for 11 years
Re: . by antidisestablis: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need your urgent advice on my present predicament. It is going to be a long read so pls be patient with me.
Been married for 11 years now and it was love at the beginning. My husband has been loving and caring but after some years the romance began to dwindle and the love I had for my husband began to drop. I complained to him but he came up with the excuses that he had so much in mind especially catering for the family. It continued that way till my love tank for him became empty so to speak. December last year something happened, my husband came to me in the night asking for my forgiveness for not showing me the much desired attention and care that I deserved that we should let the past slide to begin afresh, then we started dating again, taking me out and the joy and happiness that once eluded me was restored. He however, kept tabs on my conversation and chats with a childhood male friend without my knowledge and what he deduced is we still have feelings for each other and our chats was full of regrets for not marrying each other and we called each other first love. He confronted me with his findings which I initially denied till he brought facts. I never had intimacy with this said guy which my husband knows being that my husband is the one that deflowered me. We ironed it out and settled the issue. My husband expected me to end whatever it was with the guy though he didn't say so directly. My chats and calls with this guy continued without my husbands knowledge, until last night when my husband asked me what I have with this guy, I told him nothing. He said I should choose between him and the guy. I should severe/cut all ties with this guy if I choose to be with him, so I asked why, he said no arguments that I should do what he asked me to do. After much talk, I discovered he saw my chats with the guy (the one I forgot to delete). I got angry at him for monitoring me and told him in annoyance to take his phone (he bought it for me) and give me the sim, which he quietly did but refused to give me the sims. I dragged with him but he overpowered me, I also tried to seize his phone but failed he even threatened to vacate the house for me at that ungodly hour if I continue with my madness. After a while, I apologized to him, he accepted the apology but refused to give me the phone. I am using my laptop to send this. How do I handle the situation for peace to reign. I don't know what he feels about me now. Sorry for the long write up. NB I told him in annoyance that he is monitoring my chats because he bought the phone for me that I'll buy mine and he said not in his house that I shouldn't dare
Madam, this is emotional cheating, stop it before you destroy your home. And pls beg your husband.
Re: . by saasala(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:

You are an extremely foolish woman.

Your IQ shouldn't be more than 0.1

You are mad

Na God go punish you

1 Like

Re: . by Grace001: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Undoubtedly there is something you want to gain/achieve by starting a serious chat with an old male friend as a married woman. Obviously you guys are going to end up fvckiing each other like there won't be tomorrow when you finally get to that stage and you will come here and tell us you made a mistake. If not, you wouldn't be asking your husband why he want you to stop all conversation with your old male friend. Go ahead ehen, I hope you still have a room in your father's house. Nonsense
Re: . by wiseone28: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you need a brain reset come to nairaland with your problem...
Them go curse and insult you till your brain reset itself grin grin
Re: . by solmus: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2020
why deceiving yourself.. calling your childhood freind is like emotionaly cheating on your husband

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Pulls Down Wife, Bianca Censori Sheer Leggings To Expose Her Butt / Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! / Is It A Crime To LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.