Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (21371 Views)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by SIBLI06(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2006
Personally I think it is very wrong. Is there a lack of suitable guy's in your area,  are the boy's in your area too immature for you?

If I could ask a personal question or two?  do you live with both your parents? Do you have a senior brother?

Moreover what does the guy of 28 see in a 15 yr old girl, is he just after her cherry or is he a little simple. At 15 your still a minor and most educated people would sit you down as a minor and explain that although the divide in years is only 13 years, so much has happened physically, emotionally & spiritually.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ronkeD(f): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2006
baby girl just be wise and careful not to lead you into temptations!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Kave(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2006
13yrs diff!! Hmmm , Am very sure wen he becomes old and tired,u will run after ur "MATE".Wat is song wit u sef? Maybe u r after his material tins.Am sure u r still in SS1 or 2.U want to get it big. Tink 2wice babe.28 is too far look into d future wisely
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by princeonx: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2006
ronkeD, you mean getting out of temptation cux she's in it already! 15yrs old girl dating 28yrs old MAN? and she get mouth talk am! this world don spoil finish!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by hanson: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2006
I think there is no harm there since you both love yourselves
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by funloving(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2006
There is nothing wrong with the relationship if there is true love and sex is not part of the bargain.( I disagree with sex before marriage)

If the guy is willing to wait for her to get to 18 or 20,which is only three to five years from now,they can get married.

I know a couple whose husband is 19 years older than the wife. She was 17 when they got married and he was 36.
Today they are still together in love,have seven wonderful kids and their marriage will be 33 years old this year.

15 is still a minor and too young for a committed a relationship so my advice will be to just be friends with the guy and see how things play out as you grow older.

Avoid committments,avoid sex and make friends as well with guys of your age group.
If the feeling is real,it will stand the test of time and the 15 year old will get to 20 in just about five years time.
If the feeling is mere infatuation it will die out naturally.

The 28 year old guy should be mature and not treat this child indecently.That will be evil.if he does not trully love then don't play with her emotions.let her go.And don't go popping her cherry.That is not a reward for masculinity.

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Excellency(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2006
Haba! Why don't the guy cool off for an extra three to four years. It is sacrilegous hearing such stuff.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by nobledanie(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2006
Little girl so and read your books and forget about that man cos i don't think he loves you and the man should be caned seriously.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Blackbuddy: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
Hi, obviously you have slept with him. That's a shame for two reasons. First, that for someone this young, you have been taken advantage of by a sexual predator and second, that your 28 year old sexual partner, (I can't call him lover, sex with a minor is not love!) has sexually abused you even if you consented to it.
His age has placed a responsibility on him that demands he respect your maturity or, in this case, immaturity, and wait for you to blossom. Even if you both as a couple, have a long and fulfilling relationship in time to come, it doesn't excuse the fact that it was founded on wrongdoing, that is, statutory rape, sex with a minor and sleeping with an under-age person.
Legally, it is wrong, morally, it is perverse. Watch your step with a man who cannot respect your age and body.

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by nobledanie(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2006
You are damn right! lets call a spade a spade and not an agricultural implement. The girls sexual partner should be arrested and prosecuted for rape!!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by eveseh(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2006
can 15 year old girl who will go out with 28 years old man,than that girl
no young boy want her again,

hello no,that's foolish
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by beyunce(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2006
wat do u mean.
dere is notin wrong.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by lauryn(f): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2006
If u believe U know what Love is at that age, and U do love him, Then it aint wrong
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by babymine(f): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2006
Absolutely wrong.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mamaput(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
I will like to see that 28 year old that willeven talk to my girl.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by mamaput(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
I will like to see that 28 year old that willeven talk to my girl.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by desiree(f): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2006
Totally wrong-- only if the girl has been lieing about her age, the guy should go to jail angry
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by diddy4(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2006
. . . and diddy wept for the poor soul.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by luvly(f): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2006
what about the issue of the 17 year old girl
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Teezy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2006
uuuhhhmm that aint right undecided I mean if u think about it, the guy was 13yrs old, n almost about to hit puberty while the girl was still in her momma womb lipsrsealed That's a lil disturbing if u ask me, but hey it's all in the name of love. . .
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by faa(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2006
I'll say it's wrong at this age to get involved with a 28 year old guy. If you are in love then u'll just have to wait. But I'll advice you to date guys your age. It's part of growing up.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by evolution(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Damn girl,you are so wrong,i hope you guys r in Nigeria,cos you boo could be charged with having sex with a minor and he could be know as a peadophile.thats very bad.he's way 2 old for you man,if u were my sis,im gon scold the hel out of u.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by BigSis(f): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2006
A grown man pushing 30 dating a 15 year old child. He is a pedophile aka predator. What in the hell does a 28 year old man have in common with a 15 year old. Honey he is looking for an easy lay. This relationship is totally between unequals. Psychologically you are worlds apart. I know I can easily manipulate a 15 year old boy.

And for these fools telling you it is okay. I bet if you were their daughter, they would have a different story.

If you are in Nigeria, if your parents don't care, you know society doesn't. Honey he just want some easy, fresh, gulliable, poo-tang.

1 Like

Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by YinkaGal(f): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2006
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by jaybaby(f): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2006
Wrong
Wronggg
Wronggggggg

What i feel is wrong with you is INFATUATION
If he says he loves u 2 he is an AGBAYA
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Chiori(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2006
Crazy.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by kokoletz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2006
Bullshit girl, dnt tell me u are goin to reason like dis in d next 5yrs, dnt tell me u are goin 2 giv 2 him whn he ask 4 sex or do u think he is goin to wait until u r mature? Girl u most b nut.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by ladykool(f): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2006
nah that just too much man 15 and 28 nah!!
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by kboy2z(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2006
hmm, personally I think its wrong girl. I ain't gon date no dude that's 28, (daing, I don't want to wake up seeing my uncle beside me). The highest age I think a 15 year old should date is 21. I mean you can have a crush on a 45 year old man, but don't picture yourself with him.

But just for the sake of answering your question, Imma say if are sure the dude loves you and you love him same, go for it girl, Just take stuffs easy, because these guys ain't looking for nothing than to pop your cherry! Be safe girl.
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by Radiant(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2006
Na wa ooo grin grin grin dis love is a strong tin o. Even us at 20 sum'in don't really know what it is talkless of my dear 15 year old baby sad

Those advicing her to go on, do you people know what shit she's gotten herself into? If they haven't slept together, are you telling me the guy ain't screwing other chicks shocked story! First of all, she knows it's wrong otherwise, she wouldn't have doubts about it and come here to ask questions undecided undecided undecided

My dear fumi abi wumi, ummm I kindly advise you quit this Illusion. I won't call it a relationship. Hearbreak can ruin ones life for good. I mean, you won't recover and even if you do, you can never be the same person. It's too early for that now coz it can happen at any moment. What will you do when you are 25 and above and face the real fucking bastards in this life

What is the guy doing with you sef? What is in you that he can't find in someone of his age? shocked *sighs*

One thing leads to another and another and another. . . . the next thing is a lifetime regret[b]IT IS WRONG, PERIOD!!![/b]
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by luvly(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2006
Its a pity some people dont know what is love and dont understand it, If i may ask her what does she do with the man when they meet. I will advice you 2 go settle down,read your books and think about your future 4 the war ahead of you is greater than the power behind you.
That friendship wouldnt do you any Good now. okay[/b]?
Re: 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? by chistiana(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ Luvly

I guess u right in Educational aspect. let look at it in the other way round, having an affair with 28 year old guy is not bad that if they have it in the holy way not messing around with each other, dating him or her with out any intimacy occuring till the both of them are ready.

But we Nigerians things when some one is having an affair there must be sex included no not all relationship started that way, at least all loving and God fearing relationship must be handled carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / The Sun Newspaper Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.