Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (77260 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2010
So y'all are actually conceivin a win at stamford bridge? Against a chelsea team desperate to end their run of no-wins. That would be HARD. Considerin terry's presence,drogba starting,and lampard's insistence to play,be ready for a showdown. There are no clichies at the bridge remember
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2010
dipo2much:

So y'all are actually conceivin a win at stamford bridge? Against a chelsea team desperate to end their run of no-wins. That would be HARD. Considerin terry's presence,drogba starting,and lampard's insistence to play,be ready for a showdown. There are no clichies at the bridge remember
The shrivelled red-necked lizard strikes again.
Abeg go and look for remedies for your deluded club instead of giving nonsense suggestions to a team that is tops with a game to spare (against Blackpool,not chelsea).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2010
dipo2much:

Neither are we an Arsenal who will roll over and what whupped from the back!!
Wake up make, we know how to get around it not like Wenger who will do the same over and over again and expect a different result. . . . . .they are desperate to win and so we are. I am sure the best that can happen is a draw for both, else United is taking it!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2010
These Arsenal fans really quiz me without answers.
Their club can't win the big games,yet they have an opinion on a big game.
I for one am not a fan of free speech because of turds like them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2010
A game with Mancity is a BIG game. Arsenal have trashed city,therefore,we have won at least one big game. Except if you argue that City isnt BIG. Then i'll ask, when was the last time u beat 'em
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2010
dipo2much:

A game with Mancity is a BIG game. Arsenal have trashed city,therefore,we have won at least one big game. Except if you argue that City isnt BIG. Then i'll ask, when was the last time u beat 'em

When we say Le arses are a bunch of delusional brainless he goats. Your likes always make sure they come to confirm it.

We have lost and won games against city in the past, we have also won trophies during the times we 'won and lost those games' so you see, the issue of winning a supposed rival is mainly for the bragging rights, the ultimate is eventually who wins the league.

How would your pathetic club win any competition when all the focus is on winning particular teams that would not amout to anything in the end.

what is our business if you rate CITY BIG or Small. You trash city today and then lose to wigan 2mrw. Consistency is the name of the game Mr dofus. Atleast we know Arsenal have been consistent with one thing for the past 5 years. Any guess? You should be happy with that.

tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2010
Jeez!!!
EB, apologies for asking to stop ribbing them Gaynners!!!
When did beating Citeh amount to being a trophy?
Or what has Citeh won to make them a big team to be compared to United and Chelsea?

Chai, mumulisis is worse than diagonized!!
I cry for u!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2010
^^
Read before you post. Guy said arsenal cant win big games,and I reply that Arsenal CAN win big games. Is there any wrong in that? I think not. Except you are just bent on disrespectin Gunners,and we are so used to that. Try something else,dude. You dont always have to use ur fists
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Only a Gunner fan will display his lunacy and id.iocy for all to see like a prized asset.
That's why because Arsenal beat City with 10 men for 86 minutes,they celebrate and call it a big game.But when they inevitably/expectedly lose to United or Chelsea,they make excuses.
I swear,freedom of speech should not be for Arsenal fans.They should be made to pay per word,maybe they'll think before talking.
Emperoh,no blame the guy.Arsenal is such a lilliputian club,they see every game as big.Their game on Saturday against Stoke is also big,just like their game against Partizan Belgrade was a big game.
Inferiority complex coupled with brainlessness and ignorance is a sad thing.They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste.dipo2much is a perfect example of that saying.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
Let me educate you.
Despite City's spendings,they are not a big club.Even Arsenal can't boast of being a big club lately.
So if you beat City,good luck to you.
City hasn't won anything in 34 years,how are they big?
Stop bringing your university education into disrepute with rubbish talk.You sound like a Complete Sports pundit,abeg.
coded guy:

Atleast we know Arsenal have been consistent with one thing for the past 5 years. Any guess? You should be happy with that.
tongue tongue
Can I volunteer answers?
Deulusional Behaviour/Thinking
Severe Trophilessness
Empty/silly/Loud/Irrational talk
Lamentations/Weeping/Wailing/Gnashing of teeth
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
coded guy:

Atleast we know Arsenal have been consistent with one thing for the past 5 years. Any guess? You should be happy with that.

tongue tongue

[/quote][quote author=StarBoard link=topic=567773.msg7347049#msg7347049 date=1292497898]
Can I volunteer answers?
Deulusional Behaviour/Thinking
[b]Severe Trophilessness[/b]Empty/silly/Loud/Irrational talk
Lamentations/Weeping/Wailing/Gnashing of teeth

Bros, na one i ask for naaa.

All your answers are correct but i find the bolded exceptional grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
coded guy:

Bros, na one i ask for naaa.

All your answers are correct but i find the bolded exceptional grin grin grin
Sorry. . .
I wanted to shine. . . grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
coded guy:

When we say Le arses are a bunch of delusional brainless he goats. Your likes always make sure they come to confirm it.

We have lost and won games against city in the past, we have also won trophies during the times we 'won and lost those games' so you see, the issue of winning a supposed rival is mainly for the bragging rights, the ultimate is eventually who wins the league.

How would your pathetic club win any competition when all the focus is on winning particular teams that would not amout to anything in the end.

what is our business if you rate CITY BIG or Small. You trash city today and then lose to wigan 2mrw. Consistency is the name of the game Mr dofus. Atleast we know Arsenal have been consistent with one thing for the past 5 years. Any guess? You should be happy with that.

tongue tongue

gaynners are useless. you don't need an oracle to tell you that. the games arsenal won against the clubs in the top half of table were because each of those teams had a man sent off. blackpool check! bolton check! man city check! stoke will beat a 10-man city. arsenal got the rub of the green with city. 11-man arsenal can never ever beat 11-man city either home or away.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
The dried okro brain says Arsenal vs Manchester City is a big game.
What won't these unwanted Children (Arsenal fans) say again?

Pretty soon,Arsenal vs Stoke City will be labelled a big game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
City is a big game for Arsenal. Its not their fault, that's the level they now play with.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
Of course Arsenal vs City is a big game. . . Just like City vs Chelsea & City vs United were big games for BOTH clubs.

A suitable word to describe the sort of cretin that says Arsenal vs City is not a big game is yet to be invented. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
Arsenal vs City is a big game, even Arsenal vs West Brom
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
ritchboy:

Of course Arsenal vs City is a big game. . . Just like City vs Chelsea & City vs United were big games for BOTH clubs.

A suitable word to describe the sort of cretin that says Arsenal vs City is not a big game is yet to be invented. . .
Tell us how two teams with trophiless ambitions can contrive to make the occasion a big game.Only in the eyes of a stunted/dwarfish mentality will City/Arsenal be a big game.
Una don recover from monday's laxative for una verbal diarrhea.
Tottenham vs Portsmouth 2008 will be a bigger game than City/Arsenal will ever be.Bloody Lilliputans.
Kindly define a big game for us,using general terms instead of your crippled Gunner-logic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Arsenal vs City is a big game, even Arsenal vs West Brom
I agree,because all things being equal,Arsenal start as underdogs. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
ritchboy:

Its not as big as Chelsea V Man utd. Not even close. Its only a big game for united because they are local rivals.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Wenger, Fergie, Lotti have all conceded games against City are now big.

I'm not surprised when morons of questionable origin begin to say "United vs City is not a big game" to boost their low self-esteem. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
ritchboy:

Wenger, Fergie, Lotti have all conceded games against City are now big.

I'm not surprised when morons of questionable origin begin to say "United vs City is not a big game" to boost their low self-esteem. . .

hahahaha, That doesnt even make sense. Is that a serious post?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
WenGAY, Lotti have conceded games to newcastle this season that means Newcastle is a big game
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
WenGAY, Lotti have conceded games to newcastle this season that means Newcastle is a big game

This specie of mor0n obviously hasnt deciphered the context in which the word "conceded" was used. . . I blame Abacha! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dayokanu,you have just earned a cerificate of being an uneducated f00l. You mean you didnt understand 'conceded' in that statement? Fawk it, i'm embarrassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
At least one of them has come through. Mr_TA has given a reason why City Vs Manure is a big game.
Now,let me ask the ediots again. Is City Vs Manure a big game or not?
If your answer is still NO,go to church. (no humor intended)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2010
Hehehe
Is it everythn we argue on this thread?

But wait oh, City are the new super power in the EPL not because they have won in d past but cos of their present status and the calibre of players they have.

Manchester City as at today are title contenders are any game involving them and the perennial top teams in d EPL would be considered a big game.

That's what I think oh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2010
^^
Thank You. Thats what I think too. Unfortunately, needless 'self esteem' seems to cloud simple judgement attimes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2010
dipo2much:

At least one of them has come through. Mr_TA has given a reason why City Vs Manure is a big game.
Mr_TA:

hahahaha, That doesnt even make sense. Is that a serious post?
Putting these two posts together, I can only arrive at one summation.
You are unrepentant blockhead.All money spent on your education should have been donated to the school of the mute and would be put to better use there.
@tkb,
Make we two no enter trouser,abeg.
It's only in the EPL where games against City are big games.How can Manchester city be a big club?Because they buy players alone?What a the club's pedigree,heritage and history?Don't those two count anymore?
What have City won to be labled a big club?
Just because Fergie and co claim it is a big game doesn't mean it is by default,unless we're saying that every word that comes out of their mouth be law and order. . .which I don't buy into.
City aren't even as big as United,even if they buy the whole world.That is why any game involving City is mere hype.The United City game is based on a CITY rivalry,that's why it recieves attention.But the gulf in class between the two sides cannot make it a big game.
@ritchboy,
Still waiting on your definition of "big game".Stop spewing expletives and get me an answer,otherwise just shut it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2010
If Arsenal fans think a game between City and Arsenal is big for them,that is their own cup of tea.I can understand why they remain ambitionless when they choose to match wits with a club whose ambitions are so low as not to have won anything for 34-35 years.
Historical,City cannot be labelled a big club.So if you people want to stoop low to their level,then good for you.
Good luck to you
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by chamotex(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2010
How can someone say United have not been struck with injuries this season?

Unless you've been watching FC United.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by HNIC(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2010
chamotex:

Unless you've been watching FC United.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.