Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (36753 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Christmasdon(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Who be this one? Is comprehension far from you
.baby chill .Am on your side. The guy Who Denied dating a Nlander babes. whereas he says his ex-is watching.Am saying that he callously gave a piece of information without him knowing, Next time think and know where am coming from. but you are not fault as per say. Anyways i wouldn't have quoted your text doesn't relate. but hope you got the gist.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Alexun(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
mrkings84:

No bro... She is married to someone else

That's heartbreaking sad
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Egalitarianpoker(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
My own mumu naa inbuilt I remember back then 2007, I follow a neighbor all the way from Ondo town down to Owena for a labourer job called (birishope) I was paid 900naira back then.
I use the money to buy rose flower and perfume for Folake unknown to me it was the neighbor guy shading the girl I cried my eyes out anytime I remember that incident I just laugh out my mind for been a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Egalitarianpoker:
My own mumu naa inbuilt I remember back then 2007, I follow a neighbor all the way from Ondo town down to Owena for a labourer job called (birishope) I was paid 900naira back then.
I use the money to buy rose flower and perfume for Folake unknown to me it was the neighbor guy shading the girl I cried my eyes out anytime I remember that incident I just laugh out my mind for been a fool.

Oyo..... That one weak me
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Alexun(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jgoldie:
But who will I spend Val with na

I don’t want someone that will be throwing subtle ways to show me his cap abeg?

Something romantic,that’s all and we end it there

Cap?

You mean someone like a chief right? undecided
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by kenx1(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2020
kunletexs:

I wish to see your mama face when:
You first told her she is your wife to be
Day of introduction
Day she came to carry her grand child

She died few months to our wedding
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Soren4(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Mumu me was in love with this girl and was also in love with me, so later as things unfold we became so close really close. One morning I called her and she seemed down and out of my mumuness she said she can't say it unless she text it. I said okay no p... She text she ate part of her sch fees... Mumu me said send ur account number.. I toped her sch fees with mine and I was left with problem of paying my sch fees.... When ever I remember did I will just be laffing anyhow... It was a stupid thing I made buh it worth it����

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Jgoldie: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Alexun:

Cap?

You mean someone like a chief right? undecided
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2020
Why not do something crazy to people around you but of benefit to u by attending our covenant day of open doors at living faith church winners chapel at cananland Ota tomorrow Sunday. It's an anointing service so come with a bottle of anointing oil. Time is 7:45 ,9:45 and 11am. Congratulations as you make that sacrifice and return here with testimonies unlimited
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by paulolee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stanfeelings:

Oga, did u even understand yourself?
yup d guy wasn't his cousins atall n d Oda slay qween I called my gf billed me to leave her xo called bizness n b present on ma bday
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Biritiko: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
walex2:
dated for 4 years during our undergraduate course, went far off for post graduate together, fiam we need to do intro and we agreed to check products before paying, yuu understand nah.. whim after first doing, she backed off, my thing was too huge for her, she left me for biritiko man
I don’t know her
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
priscaoge:
Bros how far the relationship? What happened? Are you guys still dating? When last did you speak with her? I’m just curious ooooo. Crazy things people do for Love grin grin

I remember when people use to do midnight calls cry cry Spend hours awake and on phone speaking to “The Love of your Life” grin grin How far that relationship mbok? grin

Da, I was madly in love with that bae, I made moves to marry her, went to her parents with drinks, was given introduction list, was about going for introduction when bae said I should wait for her to make her mind up, B4 i knew what, bae said she wasn't interested in marrying me.

Her decision made me stay broken for several years. This was cos I had built a very strong relationship with her.... Infact till now it hasn't been easy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.