Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (42971 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by sirp2007: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
things dey marriage shall oooo.l never knew couples endure things like this, l use 2 think mine was d worst,l think l will begin 2 appreciate her from now
my dislike abt her
1)any time her car has fault she will call on me irrespective of wht am doin or whr l am, l dont knw if she thinks am a mechanic.l have given her 6 mechanics phone number so that she can call on them,no way.she will always call me (even if its fuel that finishes in d car)
these days anytime she calls and l hear car l jus pretend ntwork is bad & then call any mech 2 try and reach her.

2)she hardly pick her calls.tis is sooooooooo annoying especially whn u ve told her dat u will call on a certain time, l hv told her severally that she will be d last person 2 call in time of emergency

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Doulaye(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
Y'all just gave mw a list of trhings to watch out for b4 marriage. I wnt die in lafta here
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by TeskyMan(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=14pt]Ohh my God, I can't stop laughing. You people will not kill me here. My boss needed to ask what's wrong with me laughing so resounding. My ribs are aching me joooo

I have leant a lot here and I tell you this tread is one of the best tread I have ever read in Nairaland.

As per my wiffy, a lot, I'll be right back,
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Biggybountz: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
Bestest topic ever!!! Av bn studying all day,I take breaks btw my study,come n spy at d topic a lil again n end up rotfl!, mks my study fun and has made my day! Nice one!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by slymm(f): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
rotflmfao!!!!!, My bf snores so loud at night, i have to get up to watch t.v because i can not sleep, and when i complain he say, just tap me and say change position. I am like wtf He has the habit of farting all the time, and he thinks its funny, he says, there is nothing there, you fart your own lets see. We can have a competition. Disgusting!, he likes to do his business in the toilet with the door wide open while attempting to discuss important issues. I do not want to see him or anyone in the toilet, shut the damn door. Hee has absolutely no boundaries. I have told him that seperate bedrooms will be the only way after the i dos.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by davades(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
She"ll never tell u wht"s on her mind unless u detect may b sumtin is wrong, she"ll neva pick her calls
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Canisma(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
Human beings! we are really animals. After much formings- sweet guy, charming prince, sweet babe, ajeböta - all na lie. Live under one roof with him or her and u will find out that " we be animaleès pretending otherwise". I think i ll go construct my wife, custom-made.its possible in china. She has to be a robot. Cant take this SHIT.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Canisma(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
Human beings! we are really animals. After much formings- sweet guy, charming prince, sweet babe, ajeböta - all na lie. Live under one roof with him or her and u will find out that " we be animaleès pretending otherwise". I think i ll go construct my wife, custom-made.its possible in china. She has to be a robot. Cant take this SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by sley4life(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
when she goes 2 the rest room& she doesnt flush properly.sometimes the dung doesnt pass tru the pipe.i wud hav to use pistle to pound it so it can grind for it 2 flush.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by JAZES(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
sley4life:

when she goes 2 the rest room& she doesnt flush properly.sometimes the dung doesnt pass tru the pipe.i wud hav to use pistle to pound it so it can grind for it 2 flush.

Now tell me you are joking grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by fredasue: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
My girlfriend snores or should i say grunts while asleep. Its really annoying especially from a lady. I even created a blog just because of her.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by fredasue: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
My girlfriend snores or should i say grunts while asleep. Its really annoying especially from a lady. I even created a blog just because of her.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Freesia(f): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
lwkmd just when I thought I got it bad you guys are surely cracking me up.Trying to compose myself after laughing out so loud  in the office  more than once Got my nosey workmates wondering what's up
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by yodiyokun(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
Lwkmd.

Apaprently, it seems the snoring and farting in bed thing is universal! grin grin shocked
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
what a hilarious topic.
if he were answering, he would say that it's the fact i leave my clothes everywhere when i come home from work, and i leave dishes in the sink instead of washing them out immediately.
for me, it would be the fact that he leaves hair all over the bathroom.
thankfully, we are both working on our issues.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
slymm:

Lwkmd.

rotflmfao!!!!!,   My  bf   snores   so   loud   at   night,   i have   to   get   up   to  watch   t.v   because  i  can   not   sleep,   and   when   i complain   he  say,   just   tap   me     and   say   change   position.  I am like   wtf  He   has   the  habit  of  farting   all  the  time,  and he   thinks  its  funny,  he  says,  there  is nothing  there,  you  fart  your  own  lets  see.  We can have a competition.  [b][b]Disgusting!,  he  likes  to  do his business  in the  toilet  with the  door  wide open  while  attempting  to discuss  important  issues.  I do not want  to  see him  or  anyone  in  the toilet,  shut  the damn door. Hee has absolutely no boundaries.  I  have told  him that seperate bedrooms  will be the only way  after the i  dos.

hahaha! this is excetionally hilarious. nairaland can be fun when people are not bitching about in a tribal tug of war and spewing hateful comments. smiley
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by xerotop(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
i don laf wake my 3 months old daughter up,  now my wife is mad at me.
see wetin una don cause?
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by yusuf2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
dont like it when my gf sends me a gud 9t txt after 10pm(when i'm probably wasted or asleep) & then expects a reply.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by clerc(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
i couldn't stop laughing all day, i dnt even know what to write mayb l8, imagine pounding ur wiffy shit so that u can flush it, LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by tEsLim(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
1. She doesn't laugh at anything I say. And always keep straight face that is emotionless 95% of the time I've known her.
2. Doesn't say JACK! I taught she was reserved back then and that htings will get better. HELL NO! she dont talk tooooo quiete and got 1billion things on her mind she will never say
3. Forgetful and doesn't pick phone most time. And sends very annoying repetitive text messages due to her insecurities. "You are out there again abi? With another woman abi?"
4. Too suspicious
5. Used to scratch her legs while sleeping (fixed this it was medical)
6. Complains of no attention knowing fully well she's the one that doesnt talk or want to have conversations. She can reply a 5hrs talk with YES or NO and thats it
7. Never logical. Emotion and sentiment first.
8. Jealous of her kids. If they play with me too much she complains of giving them more attention than her sad sad sad
9. Very boring person too cold in nature, routined and not dynamic. Very predictable. She the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and ,
10. Only woman I know that want s.ex and no pre-intimacy. And will complain of rush job cos i gotta logout from the boring bed chore
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by vadewoyin(f): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
Well I wouldn't say my spouse habit is annoying but I believe it can be sometimes frustrating when you have a spouse that likes to take his time everytime

Am on the other hand a go-getter but my husband likes to take his time, I don't like it.

Well I told him am going to post something here so it's won't be a surprise to him. Sorry darling at least I didn't mention your name
I still love him very much though I won't trade him for anything

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Tinax(f): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
My husy, 1st. he snors wt mouth wide open tht salivr will just be flowin like river Nija,som times i'll wake up to find out tht my entir hair hv been soakd! 2nd he likes to splash soap all over the bathrom while takin his bath 3rd he always forgt to flush the toilet aftr usin it. 4th he prefrs to eat in the palor rathr than dinin table. 5th will always ask me to help him look for things like, car key, hair brush, tooth past/ brush, stokin, body lotn, boxrs,etc aftr scatrin them. Stil love him though, cos me too no perfect.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Tinax(f): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
My husy, 1st. he snors wt mouth wide open tht salivr will just be flowin like river Nija,som times i'll wake up to find out tht my entir hair hv been soakd! 2nd he likes to splash soap all over the bathrom while takin his bath 3rd he always forgt to flush the toilet aftr usin it. 4th he prefrs to eat in the palor rathr than dinin table. 5th will always ask me to help him look for things like, car key, hair brush, tooth past/ brush, stokin, body lotn, boxrs,etc aftr scatrin them. Stil love him though, cos me too no perfect.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by likeme(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2010
tEsLim:

1. She doesn't laugh at anything I say. And always keep straight face that is emotionless 95% of the time I've known her.
2. Doesn't say JACK! I taught she was reserved back then and that htings will get better. HELL NO! she dont talk tooooo quiete and got 1billion things on her mind she will never say
3. Forgetful and doesn't pick phone most time. And sends very annoying repetitive text messages due to her insecurities. "You are out there again abi? With another woman abi?"
4. Too suspicious
5. Used to scratch her legs while sleeping (fixed this it was medical)
6. Complains of no attention knowing fully well she's the one that doesnt talk or want to have conversations. She can reply a 5hrs talk with YES or NO and thats it
7. Never logical. Emotion and sentiment first.
8. Jealous of her kids. If they play with me too much she complains of giving them more attention than her sad sad sad
9. Very boring person too cold in nature, routined and not dynamic. Very predictable. She the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and ,
10. Only woman I know that want s.ex and no pre-intimacy. And will complain of rush job cos i gotta logout from the boring bed chore

I don laff tireeee. You have to find something that your wife is interested in, something like bag, fashion then kickstart a gist on this be4 going on something else
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Whizzkido: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2010
LMAO!
*Bookmarked*
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Liyola(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2010
She always make noise wen having fun & her ringtone is very bad. Last tyme i got angry & get owt of d rum.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by aminalib(f): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2010
1. my boyfriend plays video games (2010 FIFA) like its going out of style, he gets home at 12am, once he rushed throught the door that i thought someone was running behind him, he rushed to the tv and put on the game, i asked is it that seerious that u can't even put your bags down or take off your work clothes before you play this game? and he will get so mad when he loses a goal yet he plays this same game every night,

2. he farts and it smells so bad, one time we were argueing and he farted so silent, it smelled like rotten garbage and he has the nerve to ask me why i farted it just made me so mad cuz he knows he is the one that did it,

3. he sometimes belchces loud and will lie and say it was a song he was singing,

4, he will throw anything down on the ground and i just look at him and he will laugh and pick it up,

5. he complains about what food i should cook, if i say i wan cook chicken he will pout and say no no no, but once i make it he will eat it like he never ate before,

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2010
likeme:

I don laff tireeee. You have to find something that your wife is interested in, something like bag, fashion then kickstart a gist on this be4 going on something else
i think the best thing is to find what she loves most and buy for her and be spontaneous when dealing with her. surprises often disarm most women. but if she is really so reserved as he described her then only god can help her. well a therapy could also not be a bad idea if he could find a decent therapist in Nigeria(supposing he lives there).
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by sweeti14(f): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2010
aminalib:

2. he farts and it smells so bad, one time we were argueing and he farted so silent, it smelled like rotten garbage and he has the nerve to ask me why i farted it just made me so mad cuz he knows he is the one that did it
roflmao grin grin grin

3. he sometimes belchces loud and will lie and say it was a song he was singing, lmao grin grin

Orishirishi grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by jamest3(m): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2010
Guys all this complain no reach to talk, if it was that they were not submitting the 'abunna' as at when due, ehenn, it will be something to seriously worry about. grin Anyway checkout this lady who loved her late husband with all his wahala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlDlUILjFpo
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by blank(f): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2010
Modified tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.