Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

We Don't Talk Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Don't Talk Anymore (3476 Views)

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2010
swiftycool:

Is this kinda dumb or am i the only one getting this picture? You hav a boyfriend you hav only met 6 to 12 times in 6years and you are still there deceiving yourself worried about him getting mad from miles away. I tot Naija girls were wiser than this. Trust me you will soon discover after another 6yrs that he has been happily married or in a relationship with someone physical for all these years. You will b back on NL to tell d story of how bad men are 4 wasting your precious years! trust me we've heard it b4. As far as i know u guys are just online chat bodies. Believe it or vex. NONSENSE!!!
analyst  grin grin grin grin grin, some of ur points are valid but never sey never her bf might b a rare 1 sha ,u no some species are different to others  wink cool cool cool
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2010
emmatok:

Well, if you say so,

Then that MR.B may also be her other backup boyfriend.Since she is closer to the MR.B than her bf.

And MR.B is also in a  long distance relationship too. So fair is fair.
hmmm , sometin fishy are u Mr b tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by kaymoney2(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2010
@ ID save me in the hand of a gay guy ooo** Wetin I do naww shocked shocked
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2010
^hehe who is troubling my Otunba , nagivate me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by kaymoney2(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^hehe who is troubling my Otunba , nagivate me cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wont believe me**It  happened to me yesterday night go read my story in the sexuality section i don publish am there*i thought It was a film trick oo** but the guy meant business shocked
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2010
oga o , ur bakassi dey inviting ni
abeg give me link dear
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by kaymoney2(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

oga o , your bakassi dey inviting ni
abeg give me link dear

See wahala ooo** The guy was like crying begging me that i should allow him give me a bloww jobb for free serious am not joking angry undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570069.0.html
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Luckysbab: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
How did this end eventually?
Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2023
funshaw:
This happened between me and my boyfriend and another male friend (I'll call the male friend B). I've been with my BF for more than 6 yrs now, He resides in US while i'm in UK. we see eacother at least 3 to 4 times a never before and i turned to the other male friend of mine here in Uk for advice because he too is in a commited relationship and a long distance relationship like mine, we met last year. Sometimes his advice will go against him and sometimes it favours my boyfriend, it may work sometimes and it may not atimes. So most times i'll tell my BF that i asked another guy about the issue and he adviced me on it. my BF is older than B like 3 years. Just because i talk alot about the B's advice whenever we argue, my Bf told me to stop talking to him about our arguments/differences or even any other third party and we can work things out ourselves, third party involvement/advice is bad blah bla blah.

I didnt argue with him and the following day I talk to B, he asked after my boyfriend (they bear thesame name), I told him we don't talk anymore (cos i believe thats the best way to handle it , so I can stop discussing our issue with B or any other person that know about us), so he believe I broke up with my BF and we dont talk anymore.

Meanwhile yesterday, I was talking to my BF on Skype when B called my cell phone, i told my BF to hold on for me while I talk to B.(I did this to let himm know i dont talk about him to B or 3rd party anymore) He heard our conversation and, dont want him to feel we were talking about him and i told him "you can see we don't talk about u and I told B you and I dont talk anymore". He was so upset that i actually told B we don't talk anymore and that i shld have handled it better and just dont talk about our argument/difference with him rather than saying that.

My question is this, did i handled it wrongly by telling him we don't talk, cos now he's upset (mainly disappointment at the way i handled the matter, saying that is imature of me. his point is that Not talking to 3rd party about us doesnt mean i shld tell the person we broke up) he said I need to tell the guy the truth that we still talk and for me I dont see any sense in telling him i still talk to my BF. The did has been done. Tell me if am actually wrong about this.

(This post might be a bit confusing/senseless, i wrote it in haste/sleepy trying to go to bed)

Re: We Don't Talk Anymore by sslcrypt: 5:03am On Apr 21, 2023
funshaw:
This happened between me and my boyfriend and another male friend (I'll call the male friend B). I've been with my BF for more than 6 yrs now, He resides in US while i'm in UK. we see eacother at least 3 to 4 times a year. Distance is not an issue though.

I recently got involved in series of arguements with my boyfriend like never before and i turned to the other male friend of mine here in Uk for advice because he too is in a commited relationship and a long distance relationship like mine, we met last year. Sometimes his advice will go against him and sometimes it favours my boyfriend, it may work sometimes and it may not atimes. So most times i'll tell my BF that i asked another guy about the issue and he adviced me on it. my BF is older than B like 3 years. Just because i talk alot about the B's advice whenever we argue, my Bf told me to stop talking to him about our arguments/differences or even any other third party and we can work things out ourselves, third party involvement/advice is bad blah bla blah.

I didnt argue with him and the following day I talk to B, he asked after my boyfriend (they bear thesame name), I told him we don't talk anymore (cos i believe thats the best way to handle it , so I can stop discussing our issue with B or any other person that know about us), so he believe I broke up with my BF and we dont talk anymore.

Meanwhile yesterday, I was talking to my BF on Skype when B called my cell phone, i told my BF to hold on for me while I talk to B.(I did this to let himm know i dont talk about him to B or 3rd party anymore) He heard our conversation and, dont want him to feel we were talking about him and i told him "you can see we don't talk about u and I told B you and I dont talk anymore". He was so upset that i actually told B we don't talk anymore and that i shld have handled it better and just dont talk about our argument/difference with him rather than saying that.

My question is this, did i handled it wrongly by telling him we don't talk, cos now he's upset (mainly disappointment at the way i handled the matter, saying that is imature of me. his point is that Not talking to 3rd party about us doesnt mean i shld tell the person we broke up) he said I need to tell the guy the truth that we still talk and for me I dont see any sense in telling him i still talk to my BF. The did has been done. Tell me if am actually wrong about this.

(This post might be a bit confusing/senseless, i wrote it in haste/sleepy trying to go to bed)

Disillusioned confused person. You women keep deceiving yourselves with useless association and baseless interactions. Just go ahead and sleep with the so called friend and stop deceiving yourself, I hope your so called boyfriend sees your game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? / My Husband Spoke About My Username On Nairaland / Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.