Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? (2410 Views)

10 Betrayal Quotes In Relationships Everyone Should Know / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / How To Become FTC On Every Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Chocolatte01:
shocked

you're happy today!
Goodmorning too...
I slept off yesterday
Yeah..
Still at your aunts place??
And yes did u call yesterday
I missed some calls
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
Froshloaded:
grin
Yeah..
Still at your aunts place??
And yes did u call yesterday
I missed some calls
yep..

I did but your line wasn't reachable. I used my number... But aunt has been busy with her phone...

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
Chocolatte01:
smiley
yep..

I did but your line wasn't reachable. I used my number... But aunt has been busy with her phone...
Okay I will call you later today..
I have a class now wink
Ttyl wink
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Okay I will call you later today..
I have a class now wink
Ttyl wink
This guy lol.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
This guy lol.
Wetin the guy do ?
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 29, 2020

I'm always a man of my word. You never should have broken that agreement.

No matter how many times the report buttons are hit, the man will always be your friend.

See you around, boy. grin

Don't Quote me again

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Pridestorm:

Don't Quote me again

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened / Please Who Is The Most Fine Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.