Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? (2406 Views)

10 Betrayal Quotes In Relationships Everyone Should Know / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / How To Become FTC On Every Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin Notasaints introduce me to this virgin wink
happy sunday
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2020
grin
VirginDiva:
happy sunday
Hi!
Happy Sunday Dear wink
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Notasaints introduce me to this virgin wink
.. bobo yi .. nibo lo fi blu kpamo si?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
biGDhAp:
.. bobo yi .. nibo lo fi blu03 kpamo si?
KO si online, mO ni ki se ere die
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
KO si online, mO ni ki se ere die
.. lol.. kilowade to fi gbe 03 si leyin bayi.. o fe tan Jade abi

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
biGDhAp:
.. lol.. kilowade to fi gbe 03 si leyin bayi.. o fe tan Jade abi
O ti ye ee
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Notasaints introduce me to this virgin wink
Smh na woman go kill you las las tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I miss blu03
cry cry
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
☁⛈

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
^^ .

blu don do this guy strong thing oo

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
embarassed
Notasaints:
Dude let it go. Btw, have you tried reaching her on her chocolate account?
Yes
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
embarassed
Yes
Sigh. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Notasaints:
Dude let it go. Btw, have you tried reaching her on her chocolate account?
.. seriously man .. dude has gotta move on .. she doesn't seem interested in him and him kuku see am for her diary xay she no sabi talk no.. she could just be stringing him along .

well I know nothing .

frosh.. you no get her number ni, make i give you

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Notasaints:
Sigh. It is well with you.
Modify your post abeg
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
biGDhAp:
.. seriously man .. dude has gotta move on .. she doesn't seem interested in him and him kuku see am for her diary xay she no sabi talk no.. she could just be stringing him along .

well I know nothing .

Lmao grin
Nah, I don't have, I only have her fb.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Lmao grin
.. lol.. na joke I dey oo. I don't have her num oo .. gimme her fb I.d. make I help you buzz am

you know she wouldn't ignore her zaddy lol
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Lmao grin
lol.. na joke I dey oo. I don't have her num oo .. gimme her fb I.d. make I help you buzz am

you know she wouldn't ignore her zaddy lol

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
biGDhAp:

well I know nothing .

Yeah something like that.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided

biGDhAp:

well I know nothing .

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
... hahaha .. here you are . your bf has been really worried
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
biGDhAp:
... hahaha .. here you are . your bf has been really worried
he's got enough company...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Blu03:
Bae come on fb
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Blu03:
.. lol .. u really ghosted on that dude .. not cool
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
smiley

biGDhAp:
.. lol .. u really ghosted on that dude .. not cool
we've been in_touch.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Blu03:
smiley

we've been in_touch.
.. aiit.. cool

whatchya been up-to
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 27, 2020
PrideStorm:

This specific thing I am typing is specifically dedicated to you. In the next 24 hours I'll take it down.

You choose to call me 'evil' because I corrected someone on a certain thread and then the heat of the battle 'resumed'. Nobody is above correction. Nobody.

Let's say we were once enemies, and have stopped talking to each other. You made a mistake, and to me that mistake could cause you pains tomorrow which I don't like. Then I corrected you, and then you got enraged because of that, probably because of the misunderstanding we had. Now tell me how would that sound to you?

Look dear, there are many ways of knowing that somebody means evil for you. Even after apologising on my behalf why didn't he unfollowed me?

How can you call me darkness when somebody has made up his mind to attack me?

Okay. I'm assuming I attacked him. Why then would the mod be banning consistently and not me? Or do the Mods know me? What would make a man create 6 accounts just to troll me even after being banned?

Please don't call me evil. Here is a faceless forum doesn't warrant you calling me derogatory names. The person you're securing has put it upon himself to attack me. He called me a frustrated being the day you apologized on my behalf, to tell you that he wasn't set to back down.

My alternate moniker is FarFromAverage The modes can't ban me dear

Chocolatte01
Blu03

I'm always a man of my word. You never should have broken that agreement.

No matter how many times the report buttons are hit, the man will always be your friend.

See you around, boy. grin
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Farfromaverage:
Calm down. Take time and read what i wrote again. I wasn't implying that you're evil (we're cool, aren't we?). I built that writeup from what had happened between you and i.
I even wrote that i've noticed the trait in myself too. So i wasn't condemning you...
Bigcowhorn is my friend. The first time i chatted with him on this forum, he was trolling Blue.Air as his mother. I thought it was weird...
I later found out the reason for it. Blue.Air had reported Husband.snatcha and she was banned for 3months.
There are several groups on this forum. One of them is LadiesForever. If you want to lose your sanity, get involved with dem 'mistresses'.
Bigcowhorn is very close to them. It seems a moniker Brit.boy Has stepped on their toes and B.C.H is trolling him for their sake.
Ignore the matter... There's nothing you or i can do. I saw your comment and i was surprised. You had good intentions but it would only bring trouble to you.
Anyways, don't take that post to heart. It was about me rather

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01
Fine girl
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
Chocolatte01 Ugly girl
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin
Chocolatte01:
grin
Morning
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
shocked
Froshloaded:
grin grin Morning
you're happy today! Goodmorning too... I slept off yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIED TWICE: How Chadwick Boseman's Final Movie might have Inspired his Death / Why Do People Lie On Nairaland?? / A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.