Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated (8640 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / Yoruba Cultures - What You Want To Know! And What You Do Know! / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tegese: you give negative impression as if that's how Nigerians are, maybe that is how you are in your village. Smhsss

The Africans who actively seek to to transform themselves into Europeans are the ones who give negative impressions. People fail to respect those who respect neither themselves nor their own ancestors. This is not a problem for those of us who proudly maintain our languages, spiritualities, beliefs, looks, and villages.

5 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by 419forlife: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up. you disillusioned foreign thinker. TUFIA! angry

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up. you disillusioned foreign thinker. TUFIA! angry
Relax, what's your problem?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
IrishBebey:
Relax, what's your problem?

You and your corruption.
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You and your corruption.

lol pagan is always telling somebody off grin
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You and your corruption.
Please, would you mind explaining this, I don't seem to get what corruption has got to do with this
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Please, would you mind explaining this, I don't seem to get what corruption has got to do with this
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
A Very interesting thread.....
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Vicjustice:

the half-bred is corrupting the minds of our tribespeople.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Vicjustice:

Did you get your papers yet?
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
IrishBebey: You are such a racist, too bad

How is what she said racist? If Europeans were speaking African languages, how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Fulaman198:

How is what she said racist? If Europeans were speaking African languages, how would you feel?

Whites are so used to black people bending over backward to accommodate them, so used to not being confronted with one of us who has pride. This ghastly looking woman has probably been raised to think that she is something special, at least in comparison to an African who has always been the lowest rung on the ladder that she has barely ascended. When whites like this are confronted with someone who tells them the truth they just don't know what to do. This infant just spew out nonsense in response showing that her intelligence matches her looks.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by KissIkebe(f): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Did you get your papers yet?
Not everyone needs a paper, Vic doesn't need it, he's a european citizen
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
Not everyone needs a paper, Vic doesn't need it, he's a european citizen
You even have the time to respond to that annoying being?

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by IrishBebey: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
MamiWata:

The Africans who actively seek to to transform themselves into Europeans are the ones who give negative impressions. People fail to respect those who respect neither themselves nor their own ancestors. This is not a problem for those of us who proudly maintain our languages, spiritualities, beliefs, looks, and villages.
the world is moving forward, the reason to look beyond culture or whatever
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
IrishBebey: the world is moving forward, the reason to look beyond culture or whatever

shut up. that is not way to move forward.

we dont want your white version of "" moving forward".

YOU dont decide how we are to move forward so gtfoh!

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Some people want the whole world to be westernised like them, and then will accuse you of racism if they don't force you to become westernised.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

Some people want the whole world to be westernised like them, and then will accuse you of racism if they don't force you to become westernised.

They think moving forward means listening to western music, wearing short clothes, intermarrying with them ,etc.

I have stopped taking their bullsh!t.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

They think moving forward means listening to western music, wearing short clothes, intermarrying with them ,etc.

I have stopped taking their bullsh!t.

Yeah, all you hear in Western schools is how Africans are savages and backwards, and all they do is show starving children in the most destitute areas of Ethiopia and say this is how ALL OF AFRICA is like. It gets really upsetting sometimes. Not only that, they think we don't have our own type of clothing and that we are clothless, they believe that we run around with spears and bows and arrows chanting hymns around camp fires.

Until Westerners wake up and see Africa for how it truly is, I say no to Western intergration.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
and they dont even respect the Sovereignity of African Nations.

they refer to anything pertaining to us as "AFRICA".

we are Africans, therefore we are poor, illiterate , war-ridden, Kony-dominated savages.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
and they dont even respect the Sovereignity of African Nations.

they refer to anything pertaining to us as "AFRICA".

we are Africans, therefore we are poor, illiterate , war-ridden, Kony-dominated savages.

Yah it pisses me off, and when you mention that you are from Nigeria, they always say oh Nigeria, are you "Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba" are you from Lagos?

I'm always like what the heck.....at least they know that much. But they don't know anything about Africa, one most blame western school systems for lack of teaching about Africa and brainwashing western students. That is not to say that not all Westerners are not brainwashed, there are educated Westerners out there who are very intelligent and know about Africa, however the majority of them I would say 95% easily believe that Africa is as you mentioned it "poor, illiterate , war-ridden, Kony-dominated savages"

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

This is needless, she didn't insult you first so, there is no need to be this personal with her
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Vicjustice:
This is needless, she didn't insult you first so, there is no need to be this personal with her

you keep out of this. I take what she has to say as a personal insult as well.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you keep out of this. I take what she has to say as a personal insult as well.
I can't keep out of it, I'm personally acquainted with her
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
I can't keep out of it, I'm personally acquainted with her

no wonder you are so partial. Anyways there is no need for you to tell me what to do. I don't know you.

2 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by MamiWata: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
IrishBebey: the world is moving forward, the reason to look beyond culture or whatever

"whatever" is all you have but I have a culture worth preserving.

3 Likes

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 4:59am On Oct 13, 2013
MamiWata:

"whatever" is all you have but I have a culture worth preserving.

Truth
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by SimonT: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Not dating, but definitely about culture (English) is the new website at www.Nigerianlondon.com - feel free to abuse!
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Fulaman198(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
SimonT: Not dating, but definitely about culture (English) is the new website at www.Nigerianlondon.com - feel free to abuse!

Well Nigerians will do whatever to maintain their languages and various cultures, and no one should object to that. If our brothers and sisters in Mali, Niger, Chad, (despite being French colonies) are doing so, why shouldn't we?

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by Vicjustice: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no wonder you are so partial. Anyways there is no need for you to tell me what to do. I don't know you.
I'm not partial and i'm not in position to tell you what to do: i just felt uneased that the simple lady is being given hard time
Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Vicjustice:
I'm not partial and i'm not in position to tell you what to do: i just felt uneased that the simple lady is being given hard time

She deserves it.

Note: she has not apologized. instead she is stubborn enough to continue with spreading her evil ends.

that is no simple lady.

1 Like

Re: The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated by kogiataglance: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Babaeko Richard Simone Menne the only female CFO of a German blue chip company Lufthansa group, says Nigeria should not forget about her roots. According to ThisDay Newspaper of October 13, 2013 Edited by Demola Ojo; page 38: She said I think Nigeria should not forget about her roots. what is not known around the world is the kind of cultural roots that are here. In not so many words, according to www.kogiataglance.net statistics Kogi state is a frontliner when it comes to culture. She continued that Oshogbo is an example where you can see some of the heritages, she said she went sailing on the beaches regularly but what people want to see back home are the heritages and culture, the sculptures, and the artwork that are not well known. www.kogiataglance.net can categorically tell you from our findings that there are about 40 undeveloped waterfalls and spring resorts in Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. / When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown / Why Do Nigerians Have A Problem With Self Disclosure? Blame it on the witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.