Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

When Black Africans Ruled In Europe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Black Africans Ruled In Europe (24658 Views)

See How Gov. Wike Danced After The Court Ruled In His Favour / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

You obviously dont know anything about haplogroups or genetics. They are population specific and the haplogroup of all Africans including white North Africans is similar to each other and indiginous to Africa but different from Europeans, Asians, Australasians etc and has nothing to do with interbreeding.

I see I am actually wasting my time though with somebody who does not know what he is talking about.

Adios
you best go to bed sire cuz it is obvious that you are the one who does not know what they are talking about. haplogroups are a product of enviromental conditioning and as such it is downright preposterous to even try to use it to apportion different groups of people to assigned places. it is possible for say a village of australian aborigine and a village of japanese to belong to the same haplogroup and as such trying to make an argument based on this shows the depth (or lack of) of your knowledge
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by ajalio(f): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

But you cant do that if you want to engage in a factual discussion unless we just want to just waste our time engaging in fantasy and delusions. If we are going to tell the story of a place like North Africa we need to stick with facts.

The genetic markers of Europeans and Asians are NOT indiginous to the African continent.

White Berbers on the other hand are. Stop trying to suggest that white Berbers being indiginous to Africa is similar to Chinese or Europeans because it is factually incorrect

It is more correct to say that white Berbers are indiginous as Igbos or Yorubas are

Im tired of repeating myself so il just stop

Sorry, but this is not true.
Do you know about the international HAPMAP project?
A project about the genes of humans around the world in which
the university of Ibadan is a part of it?
99,9% of our genes we all have in common. Africans, Europeans, Asians, Americans, Australians, simply everybody on this earth and the remaining 0,1% are different because of climate, environment  and thereof resultant different living conditions.
And when we think of the fact that the cradle of Humankind lies in Africa what else should we expect?
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2010
☻ajali☺:

99,9% of our genes we all have in common. Africans, Europeans, Asians, Americans, Australians, simply everybody on this earth and the remaining 0,1% are different because of climate, environment  and thereof resultant different living conditions.
And when we think of the fact that the cradle of Humankind lies in Africa what else should we expect?

What I said is 100% current.

Humans are related 99.9% but in relation to this topic that is not relevant. Ive studiied the Human Genome project and other genetic projects extensively

This issue is about Berbers and I was pointing out the fact that they are the indiginous people of North Africa. I was clearly dispeling a lie propagated by some people

Lets stick to the topic at hand
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2010
One other thing genetic projects have done is to completely destroy the idea that "race" exists

There could be bigger differences between two people of a so called "race" that between two people of different "races"

If you have paid attention to recent genetic projects you would understand that their is actually no such thing like a "black" race and terms like "black" "white" etc are just ambigous trash we should not even be paying attention to
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2010
☻ajali☺:

99,9% of our genes we all have in common. Africans, Europeans, Asians, Americans, Australians, simply everybody on this earth and the remaining 0,1% are different because of climate, environment  and thereof resultant different living conditions.

that guy, sage, is confused. he is full of hot air  grin just here yarning rubbish all day long  grin thanks ajali for exposing this grandioesing pseudo-geneticist
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:28am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

that guy, sage, is confused. he is full of hot air grin just here yarning rubbish all day long grin thanks ajali for exposing this grandioesing pseudo-geneticist

Nah dude you just got exposed and you are full of hot air.

You had no idea that there is no such thing like a "black" person genetically and talking nonsense about how Africa is for "black" people

If you knew anything about genetics you wouldnt even type any single thing that you did.

Instead of spending your time reading trash some fraudstars invented like those phoney links by people who want to perpertuate a colour myth and falsehood, I advise you to spend your time studying facts like the Human Genome project, the recent genetic study measuring human genetic distances across humanity which Desmond Tutu was a part of that was concluded this year, the haplotype markers of different groups around the world etc

You stand to learn a whole lot and to not repeat the dumb things you wrote on this thread

and no I am no Geneticist. Highlighting facts to dispel colour based falsehood is just what I did
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

What I said is 100% current.

Humans are related 99.9% but in relation to this topic that is not relevant. Ive studiied the Human Genome project and other genetic projects extensively

This issue is about Berbers and I was pointing out the fact that they are the indiginous people of North Africa. I was clearly dispeling a lie propagated by some people

Lets stick to the topic at hand
lol see this sire backtracking faster than usain bolt can run grin grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

lol see this sire backtracking faster than usain bolt can run grin grin grin

Backtracking from what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Berbers are African indigines. How can one backtrack from reality? grin

There is no alternative to reality and facts wink
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

Nah dude you just got exposed and you are full of hot air.

You had no idea that there is no such thing like a "black" person genetically and talking nonsense about how Africa is for "black" people

If you knew anything about genetics you wouldnt even type any single thing that you did.

Instead of spending your time reading trash some fraudstars invented like those phoney links by people who want to perpertuate a colour myth and falsehood, I advise you to spend your time studying facts like the Human Genome project, the recent genetic study measuring human genetic distances across humanity which Desmond Tutu was a part of that was concluded this year, the haplotype markers of different groups around the world etc

You stand to learn a whole lot and to not repeat the dumb things you wrote on this thread

and no I am no Geneticist. Highlighting facts to dispel colour based falsehood is just what I did
i am the one who got exposed ? grin grin grin

ok this is you
sage:

But you cant do that if you want to engage in a factual discussion unless we just want to just waste our time engaging in fantasy and delusions. If we are going to tell the story of a place like North Africa we need to stick with facts.

The genetic markers of Europeans and Asians are NOT indiginous to the African continent.

White Berbers on the other hand are. Stop trying to suggest that white Berbers being indiginous to Africa is similar to Chinese or Europeans because it is factually incorrect

It is more correct to say that white Berbers are indiginous as Igbos or Yorubas are

Im tired of repeating myself so il just stop

this is me
buzugee:

yeah its best you stop because you are confusing yourself. any specie that can inter-breed will have the same genetic markers. so the genetic markers of europeans, asians and berbers are definitely indigenous to africa. now their may be a variation in how the C G T A U is arranged due to the different mutations brought on by acclamitizing to the different conditions they encountered in their dispersed new locations, but they are still the same genetic markers. its like comparing suya to pepper soup to fried meat. they differ due to their altered state but they are all made from the same meat
 this is ajali  
☻ajali☺:

now tell me who got exposed as a fraud ?  grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

i am the one who got exposed ? grin grin grin

ok this is you
this is me  this is ajali   now tell me who got exposed as a fraud ?  grin grin

Contact me when you are able to grasp the concept of haplotypes and the PN 2 cluster into your head grin

The only person exposed here is a trash talker that was saying that Africa was "all black"

He didnt even realize that there is no such thing as a "black" person genetically speaking and that having white skin does not mean a person is not an Indiginous African grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

Contact me when you are able to grasp the concept of haplotypes and the PN 2 cluster into your head grin

The only person exposed here is a trash talker that was saying that Africa was "all black"

He didnt even realize that there is no such thing as a "black" person genetically speaking and that having white skin does not mean a person is not an Indiginous African grin
there you go trying to confuse yourself again with big words. baby steps. grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:43am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

now you are just trying to make yourself look pathetic by trying to play on words. give it up sire. you have been found out grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2010
lol@ Ochi you know what I meant, Iran Iraq w/e! LOL.

I am leaving this thread, o! It went from simple to idiotic!

Anyone who thinks the Non black Moors or the current inhabitants of North Africa are indigenous to that area, need to SLAP THEMSELVES, Sage that means you. Their descendants will tell you in a heart beat, the migrated via the Saudi Arabian peninsula to Africa. That is common sense.

White, Black, Asian are VERY real! Don't kid yourself with this "colorblind" crap. We can "kumbayah" when the facts are realized. White IS a race, Black IS a race and Asian or "Yellow" IS a race, those three have subgroups which we call mid.eastern, pacific islander and "hispanic" meaning those three are the product of two or all three. Race is real. Anthropologists can kiss my arse with that "one race" from monkies crap.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

there you go trying to confuse yourself again with big words. baby steps. grin grin guy

when you have no idea what you are talking about blame the dictionary or blame your school or blame "big words" grin cheesy  grin grin

Mr "Africa was all black" and "Berbers are descendants of European slaves" grin

Anyway lets keep it civil though. Im not a fan of endless circular arguments which lead nowhere wink wink
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Anyone who thinks the Non black Moors or the current inhabitants of North Africa are indigenous to that area, need to SLAP THEMSELVES, Sage that means you. Their descendants will tell you in a heart beat, the migrated via the Saudi Arabian peninsula to Africa. That is common sense.

White, Black, Asian are VERY real! Don't kid yourself with this "colorblind" crap. We can "kumbayah" when the facts are realized. White IS a race, Black IS a race and Asian or "Yellow" IS a race, those three have subgroups which we call mid.eastern, pacific islander and "hispanic" meaning those three are the product of two or all three. Race is real. Anthropologists can kiss my arse with that "one race" from monkies crap.
grin that sage is just a pseudo-intellectual. dont mind him o jare hun.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:47am On Dec 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

There is no such thing like "race" but I guess in your world facts dont matter.

A "black" "race" does not exist. Stop living in lala land where "black" people are your "people"
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2010
You all should read this book,very powerful:

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51um%2Bl7rFLL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg[/img]
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

when you have no idea what you are talking about blame the dictionary or blame your school or blame "big words" grin cheesy  grin grin

Mr "Africa was all black" and "Berbers are descendants of European slaves" grin

Anyway lets keep it civil though. Im not a fan of endless circular arguments which lead nowhere wink wink
what you need to do, sire, is to go back and re-read this thread because only then will you see that the stuff you regurgitated up there is an attempt by you to cloak your 'exposure'. take 'mediocrity' like a man dammit  grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:50am On Dec 19, 2010
"White" is a race? "Black" is a race? "Yellow" is a "race"?

The ignorance on here is overwhelming embarassed embarassed cry

This is sad
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2010
chyz:

You all should read this book,very powerful:

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51um%2Bl7rFLL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg[/img]
finna do that sire. good looking out
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by debosky(m): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2010
The word 'race' is bandied about loosely these days. . . .heck some English people claimed that the Scots were 'racially discriminating' against them. grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2010
oh yeah, 'race' is a man-made social construct.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

what you need to do, sire, is to go back and re-read this thread because only then will you see that the stuff you regurgitated up there is an attempt by you to cloak your 'exposure'. take 'mediocrity' like a man dammit  grin grin

grin cheesy

We are getting nowhere fast dude. Just give it up till you can grasp some simple concepts. Nothing we say here can change the FACT that North Africans are indiginous Africans neither would it make any difference in the larger scheme of things

I didnt get into this thread for personal insults and such is pointless. Do your own reserch if you wish or you can believe what you want

facts dont change

Kudos
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

finna do that sire. good looking out

Knowledge is power bro. cool
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2010
@MZDarkSKin

Berbers did not migrate from Saudi Arabia. Where did you get that from
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2010
we all are the same but let me break down how a man can evolve over thousands of years from a black man into a white man

1, gondwanaland splits
2, your side of it drifts into cold no-sun europe
3, no sun means no vitamin D
4,  no vitamin D means that your body cannot absorb phosphorus from food
5,  no phosphorus means your body cannot form phospholipids
6. no phospholipids means your lips get thinner and your butt gets smaller and your body gets less chubby and supple
7, cold air means that you need to conserve all the heat you have so your nose gets smaller in order to conserve heat
8,  no sun means your skin lightens and with time looses its ability to form melanin

but we are all the same. no such thing as race. just different variations of the same being
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2010
chyz:

Knowledge is power bro. cool
you know it grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

grin cheesy

We are getting nowhere fast dude. Just give it up till you can grasp some simple concepts. Nothing we say here can change the FACT that North Africans are indiginous Africans neither would it make any difference in the larger scheme of things

I didnt get into this thread for personal insults and such is pointless. Do your own reserch if you wish or you can believe what you want

facts dont change

Kudos
yeah keep recycling the same tired rhetoric. what you need to do is get a job at a recycling plant cuz you got recycling skillz bro
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by debosky(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2010
@ buzugee

While ajali is correct in his assertion about the high level of similarity amongst the 'races', there are still distinguishing features that can be used to determine whether a group/population belong to the dominant migratory stock that the majority of the continent's dwellers came from.

While the migratory Arabs will trace their origins to Saudi and the middle east, these are not the same as Berbers and the distinct genetic markers will still be present to separate the two.

Take an analogue from South American countries - the European migrants can be genetically distinguished from the indigenous populations.

What should be distinguished is the differences in the global population (which is small) and differences between sub groups (e.g. Europeans and Africans) which is smaller, but nonetheless distinguishable.

PS - I'm no geneticist either.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2010
debosky:

@ buzugee

While ajali is correct in his assertion about the high level of similarity amongst the 'races', there are still distinguishing features that can be used to determine whether a group/population belong to the dominant migratory stock that the majority of the continent's dwellers came from.

While the migratory Arabs will trace their origins to Saudi and the middle east, these are not the same as Berbers and the distinct genetic markers will still be present to separate the two.

Take an analogue from South American countries - the European migrants can be genetically distinguished from the indigenous populations.

What should be distinguished is the differences in the global population (which is small) and differences between sub groups (e.g. Europeans and Africans) which is smaller, but nonetheless distinguishable.

PS - I'm no geneticist either.
these similarities are all due to dietary and environmental reasons. if we all live in lagos, chances are we will suffer from the same level of sun, eat the same foods and be exposed to the same pollution. so people who co-habit together after a while tend to look like each other.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by sage(m): 2:13am On Dec 19, 2010
buzugee:

yeah keep recycling the same tired rhetoric. what you need to do is get a job at a recycling plant cuz you got recycling skillz bro

Keep recycling falsehood then

Im done with discussing this issue with you. Its pointless and would only deteriorate to personal insluts which I am not a fan of at all.

the way reasonable people discuss an issue is that rather than insulting each other or just posting peoples opinion, we could learn a lot from each other by asking for back up scientific studies to our points

Everybody involved would benefit because we would all learn new things

There is absolutely nothing to gain from two people insulting each other continously

and I am not inclined to do that
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:16am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

Keep recycling falsehood then

Im done with discussing this issue with you. Its pointless and would only deteriorate to personal insluts which I am not a fan of at all.

the way reasonable people discuss an issue is that rather than insulting each other or just posting peoples opinion, we could learn a lot from each other by asking for back up scientific studies to our points

Everybody involved would benefit because we would all learn new things

There is absolutely nothing to gain from two people insulting each other continously

and I am not inclined to do that

i hear ya. i dont believe i have insulted you though. just good old fashioned, good natured ribbing. and if you feel i have ? then i apologize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Soldiers During Environmental Sanitation In Maiduguri This Morning / Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.