Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (38157 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
who be this dead lobotomised yorubastard from the waste area

You father dia...... Osu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
autchies:

Enjoy your zoo am glad there is Corona in the zoo.
So you can love the zoo the way u wsnt

See dis mumunatu.... Goan call your elders....

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by lonelydora: 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
unbitchable:

Awolowo saw it first before any of your forefathers. when was Ojukwu & nnamdi Kanu born?. Awolowo warned ibos and Azikiwe when they were busy championing for one nigeria.

Very true. Azikiwe messed up very well.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

And you're mad about WHAT?
Is any igbo begging you for help, money, or to marry your daughter??
Is anyone asking you to agitate on behalf of the igbos?

The most annoying thing is most of your type don't even own property in SW. And more importantly, pay no taxes because you own nothing.
But always feel obligated to give your empty opinions

Just sit there n eat your food

I am mad bcoz u are losers, u cant compete, u want all to b handed over to you like a plate of akpu.

When they mentioned the civil war, you n ur peeps start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog......and na una forefathers cause d war o..... You see that Presidency , una no go smell am... U don't have the numbers, and u already made an enemy outta everyone.

Biafra nko? With the way u r going about it like illiterates? U will get nothing, even if u do, we shall ensure u don't leach on us, u must all stay in that ur erosion ridden enclave.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You father dia...... Osu
ogbeni go patronise 3rd mainland bridge and end your miserable life
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

I am mad bcoz u are losers, u cant compete, u want all to b handed over to you like a plate of akpu.

When they mentioned the civil war, you n ur peeps start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog......and na una forefathers cause d war o..... You see that Presidency , una no go smell am... U don't have the numbers, and u already made an enemy outta everyone.

Biafra nko? With the way u r going about it like illiterates? U will get nothing, even if u do, we shall ensure u don't leach on us, u must all stay in that ur erosion ridden enclave.

Forget all that nonsense jibberish you just wrote.
How about me and you compete?
Your ilk tend to love to hide under your tribe. NEVER personal accomplishments

We can post account balances, assets, video call, or whatever you like.. I'm sure you're on sm like everyone else

Enough of the wewewe tribal nonsense. How much dey YOUR pocket is all I'm interested in. We can both agree that your words about the igbos on nairaland is inconsequential n useless

Please Don't get weak knees n reply with a diversion. Surely you can 'big bank' this loser. Let's Play..

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

We can post account balances, assets, video call, or whatever you like.. I'm sure you're on sm like everyone else

Enough of the wewewe tribal nonsense. How much dey YOUR pocket is all I'm interested in. We can both agree that your words about the igbos on nairaland is inconsequential n useless

Please Don't get weak knees n reply with a diversion. Surely you can 'big bank' this loser. Let's Play..

chairman forget that dimwit, the guy is a lowlife.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

You want to know how much I have, ?Wat am worth? So u can come Rob me se?

Never mind, am sure I can comfortably feed your whole village with my daily income alone...

It's game over for you, your diversion from the topic to " How much u get " shows u have nothing upstairs.... Just crawl back into your shell.... Osu...

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
ogbeni go patronise 3rd mainland bridge and end your miserable life

Oh! The lagoon is strictly reserved for Osus like you.... Feel free to take a plundge....

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You want to know how much I have, ?Wat am worth? So u can come Rob me se?

Never mind, am sure I can comfortably feed your whole village with my daily income alone...

It's game over for you, your diversion from the topic to " How much u get " shows u have nothing upstairs.... Just crawl back into your shell.... Osu...

As expected...he quickly backs down. Typical

In this day and age of "I only believe in what I can see" this guy still prefers talking. In this technology age? Tufia

My home office is bigger than your parlour. I can show you on WhatsApp or Messenger. Except you're scared shiitless. The shadows is more comfortable for you abi..
Keep on vomiting rubbish coward

I just added another Infiniti. I'd be more than happy to show you your level no reach. My own no be talk. I prefer showing with facts

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

As expected...he quickly backs down. Typical

In this day and age of "I only believe in what I can see" this guy still prefers talking. In this technology age? Tufia

My home office is bigger than your parlour. I can show you on WhatsApp or Messenger. Except you're scared shiitless. The shadows is more comfortable for you abi..
Keep on vomiting rubbish coward

I just added another Infiniti. I'd be more than happy to show you your level no reach. My own no be talk. I prefer showing with facts

Ahaahahhaah small boy like you...... Hurry go open gate for madam..... You are here bragging after being defeated in an argument.

Coward like Ojukwu, like Kanu.... Abeg allow your elders to come flex level....

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Oh! The lagoon is strictly reserved for Osus like you.... Feel free to take a plundge....
same line from this egun man, your life must have being boring.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ahaahahhaah small boy like you...... Hurry go open gate for madam..... You are here bragging after being defeated in an argument.

Coward like Ojukwu, like Kanu.... Abeg allow your elders to come flex level....

Obviously ya coward a.ss refuse to take the bait. So no need continously hitting you upside the head. I don't fight defenseless people. That's bullying

You're the one that mentioned competition. Yet when someone accepted your challenge n called your bluff, you are still just TALKING. Total waste of my time. Which can only mean you're a yellow belly coward

We all have social media and video call ability. So what's the fear if not for lies? Guy shift. Your weapon is not loaded self

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

Obviously ya coward a.ss refuse to take the bait. So no need continously hitting you upside the head. I don't fight defenseless people. That's bullying

You're the one that mentioned competition. Yet when someone accepted your challenge n called your bluff, you are still just TALKING. Total waste of my time. Which can only mean you're a yellow belly coward

We all have social media and video call ability. So what's the fear if not for lies? Guy shift. Your weapon is not loaded self

Compete with coward? You r too small you r nothing but an empty goard....

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
same line from this egun man, your life must have being boring.

Same line sent Ojukwu running to Ivory Coast....

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

ojukwu, osu bla bla bla your stuuppidity is as deep as your mother's vj

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kingnelson9: 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
that man is corrupt!I was reading his response,he knows buhari very well so what stops him from calling buhari's attention to biafrans agitation now?.when you know the truth but hide or keep quiet, you are equally corrupt.He was only stating places where they were attacked, what about the places his troops destroyed in Biafra land??honestly that man is corrupt and from my assessments on him,he is a spy... till date so he can't say the truth kos he will suffer it if he dares.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Compete with coward? You r too small you r nothing but an empty goard....

STILL MORE TALKS..from the shadows. His only comfort zone. You're a coward. Embrace it.
How can a grown man be allergic to facts? Except he doesn't want his obvious lies exposed. You bite off way more than you can chew boy

Trust me, I rather talk with facts than this stupid exchange of words. But ya scary a.ss won't play.
It's Saturday, I'm in my master bedroom bored. That's the only reason I'm entertaining ya dumb .ass

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

At least he fought for 3 years before running away, the rest surrendered as slaves of the North without a fight.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kennyswag: 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

At least he fought for 3 years before running away, the rest surrendered as slaves of the North without a fight.
same way obituary surrendered to atiku..
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ahahahahahhaha justifying cowardness, though he boasted to fight till the end... he should have run away from the beginning..

If you don't know, he was hiding in bunkers for the most part of that 3 years, while he send your forefathers to their death like soldier ant...
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

STILL MORE TALKS..from the shadows. His only comfort zone. You're a coward. Embrace it.
How can a grown man be allergic to facts? Except he doesn't want his obvious lies exposed. You bite off way more than you can chew boy

Trust me, I rather talk with facts than this stupid exchange of words. But ya scary a.ss won't play.
It's Saturday, I'm in my master bedroom bored. That's the only reason I'm entertaining ya dumb .ass

Boy boy, hope u ve close your Ogah shop? Am not your mate, u lack the intellect, and metal capacity.... Goan call Kanu...
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
ojukwu, osu bla bla bla your stuuppidity is as deep as your mother's vj

Ahahaha � ....You cowards are too little to debate with, none of you have the intelect to debate, Goan call your elders, am waiting for you all...

Am not surprised you insulting my mother, we know u wake your parents with bicycle kick, so am not surprised at all....

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ahahaha � ....You cowards are too little to debate with, none of you have the intelect to debate, Goan call your elders, am waiting for you all...

Am not surprised you insulting my mother, we know u wake your parents with bicycle kick, so am not surprised at all....
no be only bicycle kick na scissors kick, better go and mine your father's skull - your God given talent.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
same way obituary surrendered to atiku..
another lobotomised lowlife
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by gidgiddy: 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ahahahahahhaha justifying cowardness, though he boasted to fight till the end... he should have run away from the beginning..

If you don't know, he was hiding in bunkers for the most part of that 3 years, while he send your forefathers to their death like soldier ant...

Cowards dont fight. There were 4 Regions. The Northern Region decided to make the other 3 Regions their slaves. Only Ojukwu and his Region said no and fought for 3 years

So if you think Ojukwu was a coward to have fought for 3 years and ran away

What do you call the other 2 Regions who surrendered to the dictates of the North because they had no fight in them?

It is better to be an Ojukwu who fought for 3 years and ran away than to be those who ran to be slaves because they were too scared to get up and fight for their dignity

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by PHijo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Cowards dont fight. There were 4 Regions. The Northern Region decided to make the other 3 Regions their slaves. Only Ojukwu and his Region said no and fought for 3 years

What do you call the other 2 Regions who surrendered to the dictates of the North because they had no fight in them?

It is better to be an Ojukwu who fought for 3 years and ran away than to be those who ran to be slaves because they were too scared to get up and fight for their dignity

I wonder why some of you are bent on rewriting history.

Just like the Northern region, the Eastern region was oppressive. How can people ask for what they prevented others from getting?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

You r a small boy, Goan ask your elders for history...

Which North dictates? You r the evil ones all this while, and we already know that.......now u kw there r 4 regions, yet you embark on a coup killing leaders from other regions while sparing yours Abi? How convenient....

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
no be only bicycle kick na scissors kick, better go and mine your father's skull - your God given talent.

Oh you ve upgrade to scissors kick,
wonderful... Ómó ale...

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Oh you ve upgrade to scissors kick,
wonderful... Ómó ale...
anu mpama, a definition of a real life slowpoke.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by FIDELISFIDECENT: 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmmmm!
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Boy boy, hope u ve close your Ogah shop? Am not your mate, u lack the intellect, and metal capacity.... Goan call Kanu...

Weak sauce..
I only believe in what I can see
Easily resolved with the use of technology. Why so scary?

As if I don't know the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.