Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (38161 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

And who the heck is holding you from going? You don't have governors, reps, senators, and other govt representative?

You come and disturb the peace of the nation, you get dealt with.

You want to go yet you can't even stay In that your erosion ridden enclave........

If you are not Basta**s, pack your things and go back to the East today, but u can't, u cannot prosper without the "Zoo" and we can never let u eat your cake n still have it....

Remember how your elders were begging upandan when Yarima group gave ultimatum ? Your brothers were killing Northerners in the East, but they simply asked you to leave instead of retaliating......gerraheremehn

@bolded
You mean thesame piss that made your elders form amu-nnteku? grin.
Even your bible say "there shall be no peace for the wicked.

4 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by ma373733(m): 10:04am On Feb 29, 2020
gringringrin;DSometimes i feel like let we and this bragging afonjoid South West yorobastards go to war let them feel our might. For crying out loud we easterners despite small our space fought you guys put together with the north British sopport for 3 yrs. You guys wouldn't have lasted a year.the old unjust war is still hunting this war criminal afonja

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by TemmyT002(m): 10:05am On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbo's need not learn much ...what we said then is what we are saying now

We made mistake agreeing to one Nigeria ...one Nigeria can't work ,we want to go and be on our own ...what's to difficult there

Abi o
I still don't know why anyone would stop you people from leaving.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by mrvitalis(m): 10:06am On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:

People who are outside government see restructuring as something so easy to achieve..

Firstly, how many states are blessed with natural products?

Secondly, which of the 36 states in Nigeria performing close to 40%

Thirdly, the resources the states are currently having, how are they managing it Abi what's Bayelsa's doing with 13% oil cut with less than 3 million population.

How do you mean by that?, Are you saying SE have no reps and Senate representative to further restructuring course?

Don't just come online to be spreading propaganda. Who cares about irrelevant IPOB?
Natural resources are for lazy people

Who serious country taxes less than 20% of its GDP same with states ...IMO states has a GDP of say over 16 billion dollars ...20% of that is over 3 billion dollars

90% of our oil capacity is untouched ...we can't do all this because the federal would take the lion share to the north

Every state is viable ...even if u are not it should not be my problem u can marge to form 2 state and lose 2 senatorial sits

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Snipper007:

@bolded
You mean thesame piss that made your elders form amu-nnteku? grin.
Even your bible say "there shall be no peace for the wicked.

Like d nonsense u doing upandan, arm robbery which is ur area of specialization, baby factory, that produce you etc..

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by gwafaeziokwu: 10:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You must b a f**l... The country would have ben better off now if your forefathers self-centeredness haven't pushed them to that tribal, and unholy coup.

It was the same vague and imaginary suspicion of Islamisation that Pushed Nzeogwu, that your cohorts are still mutting....

Keep rejoicing......you cup will be full soon..

You mean these your fore fathers?

Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan
Capt Adeleke
Lt.R. Egbiko
Lt. Tijani Katsina
Lt. Saleh Dambo
Lt. john Atom Kpera

And not to forget Major. Ademoyega. The chief coupist who initiated and planned the whole thing with Nzeogwu

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by TemmyT002(m): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2020
ma373733:
gringringrin;DSometimes i feel like let we and this bragging afonjoid South West yorobastards go to war let them feel our might. For crying out loud we easterners despite small our space fought you guys put together with the north British sopport for 3 yrs. You guys wouldn't have lasted a year.the old unjust war is still hunting this war criminal afonja

I know say you go 'grow up' one day
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2020
oluwazoba25:
look at this murtherfurka tryballistic baboon.

I know it hurts, Pele........locate the nearest lagoon pls...
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 10:09am On Feb 29, 2020
ma373733:

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Urchman200: 10:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You must b a f**l... The country would have ben better off now if your forefathers self-centeredness haven't pushed them to that tribal, and unholy coup.

It was the same vague and imaginary suspicion of Islamisation that Pushed Nzeogwu, that your cohorts are still mutting....

was the country doing well before the coup?there was high level of corruption and other divisive tendencies before the coup, most of u with ur short knowledge of history will on social media to embarrass ur parents.

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Feb 29, 2020
elmodee7:

Idiotic pig of brafia terrorist spotted

U better blame ojukwu for ur troubles, he lead 2 million gullible flat headed Igbos to their death yet bolted like a coward. Your god fraud flat headed idiotic pig cownu did same when the python came to dance.
Fools will always be fools.

Its better to fight for freedom like Ojukwu and his people, no matter if it cost 1 billion lives, than to be like the rest of you who bowed down and became willing slaves of the North just because you had no fight in you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by zoedew: 10:11am On Feb 29, 2020
PTSD stuff!
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by ma373733(m): 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

South wasterner gringrin if its about coup we and delta igbos are same

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Igbodicool(m): 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
The foolishness of your yeebow people is why Nigeria is fvcked today. You forgot to add agunyi ironsi that destroyed the regional government.
So long as people like you still exist, Nigeria will collapse on your head.
We proudly signed Accord for confederation after Ironsi regime, but your useless forefathers from the descendants of fallen demon thwarted thinking they are spiting Igbos.
Today the rooster has come to roast!

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You mean these your fore fathers?

Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan
Capt Adeleke
Lt.R. Egbiko
Lt. Tijani Katsina
Lt. Saleh Dambo
Lt. john Atom Kpera

And not to forget Major. Ademoyega. The chief coupist who initiated and planned the whole thing with Nzeogwu

History never forgets, they always try to point fingers at major gen. Nzeogwu forgetting thier own people even plenty pass for the matter .
Bunch of hypocrits and double mouthed baboons.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by EdiskyHarry: 10:13am On Feb 29, 2020
in Niger delta here we also want secession, Nigeria is the worst place to be on the planet earth.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
redcliff:

imaginary? you called what is going on before your eyes imginary.. you hve alot to explain to your children and grand. Just like Awolowo and his likes have alot to explain to the yoruba people. As for Ojuwku, he has been vindicated.

If you r not mad, since your forefathers start imagining Nigeria being islamized, why have t it been islamize till date?

You people r just too greedy, before the War, you virtually control and occupy almost every govt institutions, even in the North, but your greed and desire to dominate others pushed you to that tribal coup, now u ve completely lose out, and u crying upandan...

You guys are done for, when u r tired, u will recall your brothers from the Govt posts they held, and u will pack your things n go bacK to the East, but alas, u cant survive without the Zoo...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Daffy007: 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Generally, experiencing a war is not something anyone would wish for.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Typical dumb yam reez hate the truth. You remove secession clause from the constitution now your want biafuro. Thunder kill all of una papa
Igbodicool:

So long as people like you still exist, Nigeria will collapse on your head.
We proudly signed Accord for confederation after Ironsi regime, but your useless forefathers from the descendants of fallen demon thwarted thinking they are spiting Igbos.
Today the rooster has come to roast!

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Like d nonsense u doing upandan, arm robbery which is ur area of specialization, baby factory, that produce you etc..
grin
Last time I checked, your Fulani masters were the ones dictating how your amu-nnteku will operate....... Akpamu

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Emyogalanya: 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
Meanwhile some have no regret and are ready for another round
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
Odingo1:

I hope you know that Nzeogwu and other top coup Plotters are from Niger Delta, the place you people claim that there are no Igbos.

If you have sense, you will know that as at that time it is call Eastern region, and Nzeogwu is an Igbo....
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Igbodicool(m): 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Typical dumb yam reez hate the truth. You remove secession clause from the constitution now your want biafuro. Thunder kill all of una papa
Hahahahahaha
You can't make any valid argument or rationally debunk what I'm saying.
Meanwhile enjoy Nigeria to it suffocate you.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Firstly who talked to you ? Who told u I'm not in the east ....what's even your problem with Igbo's

Get a life man

I don't have problem with the Igbos as long as u stop disturbing us with your whining....

You guys have played your penalty to throw-in......

You r in d east, good for you, pls don't bear Nigeria in any docs u fill OK, don't transact any biz with the zoo....

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha
You can't make any valid argument or rationally debunk what I'm saying.
Meanwhile enjoy Nigeria to it suffocate you.
Las Las the southwest will belong to the northerners and thier cows.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by elmodee7(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=87048948]

Its better to fight for freedom like Ojukwu and his people, no matter if it cost 1 billion lives, than to be like the rest of you who bowed down and became willing slaves of the North just because you had no fight in you[/q

Igbos r the real slaves and thats why flat heads can never be president of nigeria. This btw the north and south west.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Victorex001(m): 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
"We fought a civil war – it was an attempt to make the country a better place. We went from four regions to states but things seem to be getting worse politically." - Jemibewon

Afonjas can keep bringing up as many excuses as possible to convince themselves that they were right in joining the jihadists from the north to fight the christian biafrans who wanted to be free from the progrom loving shiithole they found themselves in during the war but payback is a biitch!!!

You guys MUST receive your due recompense soonest!!!

The north are just receiving the appetizer for their own wickedness, the main course is still on the way!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

So a Yoruba man can open his mouth to confess the War break out was to make the country better?

I’m surprised.

This Man is one of the wisest Yoruba man...sending him strength and good health.

Fascinating.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by IpobAntidote: 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Blame it on coward Ojukwu who started the war. You can't start a fight then blame others after losing.

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by mrvitalis(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

I don't have problem with the Igbos as long as u stop disturbing us with your whining....

You guys have played your penalty to throw-in......

You r in d east, good for you, pls don't bear Nigeria in any docs u fill OK, don't transact any biz with the zoo....
Are u this dumb or you are trying to be funny ?
Get off my mention

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by juman(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Gowon decision to go for war was a right decision
of course. Anybody in his shoe would have done that.

But the country was mainly destroyed by the greedy generals.
The people of senseless generation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.