Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (38158 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ikinternational: 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Boy boy, hope u ve close your Ogah shop? Am not your mate, u lack the intellect, and metal capacity.... Goan call Kanu...

Mr compete is scared of competition. lol. Onyeala
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by PHijo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Cowards dont fight. There were 4 Regions. The Northern Region decided to make the other 3 Regions their slaves. Only Ojukwu and his Region said no and fought for 3 years

So if you think Ojukwu was a coward to have fought for 3 years and ran away

What do you call the other 2 Regions who surrendered to the dictates of the North because they had no fight in them?

It is better to be an Ojukwu who fought for 3 years and ran away than to be those who ran to be slaves because they were too scared to get up and fight for their dignity

How did they?

Ojukwu was driven by selfish ambition. How would you feel if somebody invaded your homeland? That's exactly what Ojukwu did to the Midwest. I am sure the West also felt threatened. Minorities in the defunct Eastern region didn't feel any better too.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 10:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1 baba werey where you dey na, demented bassttard.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DMerciful(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
You avoided the questions and yarning something else. Are you pretending to be unaware of El rufai's committee on restructuring and their report? Are you pretending to be unaware of Osibanjo attempt at restructuring Lagos but came into power and asking what's restructuring?
Why should a group of people depend on another for survival? Are Nigerian states not bigger than many independent countries? Nigerians are just lazy and cowardly to trust that they can create wealth from human capital and agriculture. Maybe you need to study Netherlands and point 1 mineral resource that's making them super rich
helinues:

People who are outside government see restructuring as something so easy to achieve..

Firstly, how many states are blessed with natural products?

Secondly, which of the 36 states in Nigeria performing close to 40%

Thirdly, the resources the states are currently having, how are they managing it Abi what's Bayelsa's doing with 13% oil cut with less than 3 million population.

How do you mean by that?, Are you saying SE have no reps and Senate representative to further restructuring course?

Don't just come online to be spreading propaganda. Who cares about irrelevant IPOB?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=GudGuysGudGirls post=87066055]Paretomaster1 baba werey where you dey na, demented bassttard. [quote]

Osu, how r u, was busy giving it out to your brothers here.... This year is for dealing with Osus ruthlessly...
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DMerciful(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Are you wise at all? That constitution we had at independence has been abandoned. Even if there was to be a seccession clause in it, the whole constitution was jettisoned . We now use a military imposed fraudulent constitution. Was there no referendum in that constitution? Of course there was and midwestern region was created through a referendum, also Adamawa joining Nigeria. Where is the referendum in the constitution today? Will you now say Zik prevented referendum clause? Clause is made by people and can be re-made!
darediamond:

And That is The ROOT OF THE WHOLE TYRANNICAL EMPOWERMENT OF THE NORTHERNERS BY THE IGBOS.

If Zik had agreed to that Secession Clause, NEVER WILL NORTH HAVE THE GUT TO ALWAYS SAY "THE UNITY OF NI/GE/R/I/A is not negotiable.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 10:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Paretomaster1 post=87066625][/quote] werey ni baba to biyin sha, Udene tapi kwa gi onu. Onye nzuzu.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
werey ni baba to biyin sha, Udene tapi kwa gi onu. Onye nzuzu.

Don't Goan drink sniper this might o.....
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Don't Goan drink sniper this might o.....
like awolowo, oniranu somebody.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by darediamond(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
DMerciful:
Are you wise at all? That constitution we had at independence has been abandoned. Even if there was to be a seccession clause in it, the whole constitution was jettisoned . We now use a military imposed fraudulent constitution. Was there no referendum in that constitution? Of course there was and midwestern region was created through a referendum, also Adamawa joining Nigeria. Where is the referendum in the constitution today? Will you now say Zik prevented referendum clause? Clause is made by people and can be re-made!

Have you finished shouting?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kennyswag: 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
my father is a lobotomised lowlife
if you say so..
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 01, 2020
infini771:
I pray that God will forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities she committed against Biafra

Benue helped Nigeria during the civil war, cutting open pregnant women to kill their baby. PAYBACK: HERDSMEN
They looted our food. PAYBACK: TODAY THEY ARE FOOD BASKET OF THE FOOD THEY DON'T EAT

Yoruba: Poisoned Biafran soldiers. PAYBACK: THEY ARE ALL SELLING MEDICINE

NIGERIA fired rockets on our market out of jealous. PAYBACK: ALMOST ALL MARKETS TODAY ARE ON FIRE.

Many Igbos we're killed in Abuja-Kaduna road. PAYBACK: THAT ROAD IS NOW THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

RESTRUCTURE TO AVOID WHAT IS COMING

Stop composing gibberish.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by anamakulinkuli: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Stop composing gibberish.
[/s]
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Uchek(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Yes his father verbally rejected secession while your Father physically fought against secession. Which is worse?

what prevented the SW
helinues:

Your forefather, Azikwe rejected secession clause in the Constitution.

Probably you didn't know what you were saying the other time and still don't know what you are saying this time.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Uchek(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Your are unintelligent. Show me one country which has divided through your prescription.

Paretomaster1:

And who the heck is holding you from going? You don't have governors, reps, senators, and other govt representative?

You come and disturb the peace of the nation, you get dealt with.

You want to go yet you can't even stay In that your erosion ridden enclave........

If you are not Basta**s, pack your things and go back to the East today, but u can't, u cannot prosper without the "Zoo" and we can never let u eat your cake n still have it....

Remember how your elders were begging upandan when Yarima group gave ultimatum ? Your brothers were killing Northerners in the East, but they simply asked you to leave instead of retaliating......gerraheremehn
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ibromola12: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=infini771 post=87048076]I pray that God will forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities she committed against Biafra

Benue helped Nigeria during the civil war, cutting open pregnant women to kill their baby. PAYBACK: HERDSMEN
They looted our food. PAYBACK: TODAY THEY ARE FOOD BASKET OF THE FOOD THEY DON'T EAT

NIGERIA fired rockets on our market out of jealous. PAYBACK: ALMOST ALL MARKETS TODAY ARE ON FIRE.

Many Igbos we're killed in Abuja-Kaduna road. PAYBACK: THAT ROAD IS NOW THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

RESTRUCTURE TO AVOID WHAT IS COMING [/quote
Peele omo ibo to motan
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Kennyswag:
if you say so..
omo ale ni baba eleyin, nkita ra kwa mpu nne gi.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by sammyonal: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Ahahaha � ....You cowards are too little to debate with, none of you have the intelect to debate, Goan call your elders, am waiting for you all...

Am not surprised you insulting my mother, we know u wake your parents with bicycle kick, so am not surprised at all....
hahahhahahaha, bro u just murdered this guy.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
sammyonal:
hahahhahahaha, bro u just murdered this guy.
he murdered your father bro
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by autchies(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Paretomaster1:

See dis mumunatu.... Goan call your elders....

Corona virus , evil generation are panicking
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
infini771:
I pray that God will forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities she committed against Biafra

RESTRUCTURE TO AVOID WHAT IS COMING
Hahaha I need to save this
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by sammyonal: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2021
GudGuysGudGirls:
he murdered your father bro
thunder fire u there, me and ur father nah mate? Oloribuku somebody.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by theFilmtric: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2021
cheesy

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.