Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (38163 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by supereagle(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
He must have fought in 3MCDO, the Atlantic Theater of the civil war. The most difficult terrain, Biafra bullets in your front and the Ocean behind you, where would run to?
All these young boys from SE drumming war, those who saw war would not like to have another.
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by GeneralPula: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
MONIKERREVEALER:
"We fought a civil war – it was an attempt to make the country a better place. We went from four regions to states but things seem to be getting worse politically." - Jemibewon

Afonjas can keep bringing up as many excuses as possible to convince themselves that they were right in joining the jihadists from the north to fight the christian biafrans who wanted to be free from the progrom loving shiithole they found themselves in during the war but payback is a biitch!!!

You guys MUST receive your due recompense soonest!!!

The north are just receiving the appetizer for their own wickedness, the main course is still on the way!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!
[/s]
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Ewedegubbler: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Like d nonsense u doing upandan, arm robbery which is ur area of specialization, baby factory, that produce you etc..

You mean say Oyenusi, Anenih, Shino Rambo, godogodo etc na igbo?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Snipper007: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2020
KosiGee:

You should’ve ignored that fool. Your reply on the Afenifere leader, his daughter and Olu Falae was very rude, disrespectful and inappropriate.

Don’t tow his line and descend to his despicable level.

Thanks bro, noted but I had to shut him up with few lines of mine, won't happen next time.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2020
infini771:
I pray that God will forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities she committed against Biafra

Benue helped Nigeria during the civil war, cutting open pregnant women to kill their baby. PAYBACK: HERDSMEN
They looted our food. PAYBACK: TODAY THEY ARE FOOD BASKET OF THE FOOD THEY DON'T EAT

Yoruba: Poisoned Biafran soldiers. PAYBACK: THEY ARE ALL SELLING MEDICINE

NIGERIA fired rockets on our market out of jealous. PAYBACK: ALMOST ALL MARKETS TODAY ARE ON FIRE.

Many Igbos we're killed in Abuja-Kaduna road. PAYBACK: THAT ROAD IS NOW THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

RESTRUCTURE TO AVOID WHAT IS COMING
. Did someone cast spell on you or u were naturally born daft? can't believe someone would be making such comparison when the south east were not exempted.learn to be constructive on public forum

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by supereagle(m): 11:43am On Feb 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You mean these your fore fathers?

Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan
Capt Adeleke
Lt.R. Egbiko
Lt. Tijani Katsina
Lt. Saleh Dambo
Lt. john Atom Kpera

And not to forget Major. Ademoyega. The chief coupist who initiated and planned the whole thing with Nzeogwu

Do you mean those Lts you mentioned participated in January 1966 coup?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Paretomaster1(m): 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

You mean say Oyenusi, Anenih, Shino Rambo, godogodo etc na igbo?

They are learners compare to your brothers....

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by gidgiddy: 11:47am On Feb 29, 2020
flyking:

Propaganda is dangerous bro.
If Nigeria is the world poverty capital of the world as u claim...Then what would u call Burundi, Somalia e.t.c
Or poverty capital of the world get grade

Who told Nigeria is doing better than those countries?
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Dareal90s(m): 11:53am On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:
AFONJA MAKE ME SICK.

ANYTHING AFONJA TURNS MY STOMACH.
Afonja will finally kill you

4 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kennyswag: 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
why are we still trying to keep one nigeria? :-/ abeg, i will rather suffer in a new country, than enjoy in this nigeria filled with hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Laniakea: 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Firstly who talked to you ? Who told u I'm not in the east ....what's even your problem with Igbo's

Get a life man
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by flyking: 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Who told Nigeria is doing better than those countries?
The statistics are there for everyone to see. Google is your Friend

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kennyswag: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
ma373733:
gringringrin;DSometimes i feel like let we and this bragging afonjoid South West yorobastards go to war let them feel our might. For crying out loud we easterners despite small our space fought you guys put together with the north British sopport for 3 yrs. You guys wouldn't have lasted a year.the old unjust war is still hunting this war criminal afonja
what of other countries that supported biafra ?gringrin

3 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DNSPro: 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:

Your forefather, Azikwe rejected secession clause in the Constitution.

Probably you didn't know what you were saying the other time and still don't know what you are saying this time.
a clause is man made damn it. Laws are man made and anything man made does not last and can be changed. For it!

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DNSPro: 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You must b a f**l... The country would have been better off now if your forefathers self-centeredness haven't pushed them to that tribal, and unholy coup.

It was the same vague and imaginary suspicion of Islamisation that Pushed Nzeogwu, that your cohorts are still mutting....

Keep rejoicing......you cup will be full soon..
which cup? The cup that the dead in your land is drinking in their grave which gave birth to Amotekun or another one? Twerp
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Kennyswag: 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Nah, it's already suffocating you. Didn't you see the video of the Igbo man getting beat up by a common fulani boy on his own farm land? grin
wtfgringrin

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DNSPro: 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
The greediness of that flatheaded ass-kisser Nnamdi azikiwe that removed secession clause from the constitution which Awolowo rejected is coming back to bite his people in the ass now that they want to seccede. Awolowo warned these fools grin. It's funny how they like to point fingers at others rather than take responsibility for destroying Nigeria through their short sightedness and foolishness. In their small mind they thought by destroying the regional government they would control everybody not knowing the north was just looking at them while they were busy kissing fulani ass upandan and marginalizing yoruba people. Yoruba people have always warned about what would happen in the future but dumb hot-blooded easterners will never listen under they begin to perish

Who made the clause? Man or God? undecided
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Farki: 12:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
I have always said it, those that cry for and relish war are those who haven't witnessed it or simply bloodthirsty. When you talk to old soldiers many are filled with sadness and regret.

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by DNSPro: 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
supereagle:
He must have fought in 3MCDO, the Atlantic Theater of the civil war. The most difficult terrain, Biafra bullets in your front and the Ocean behind you, where would run to?
All these young boys from SE drumming war, those who saw war would not like to have another.
Nigeria can't even survive 1 month under a war.

Here is why:

Nigeria of then and now is different

Western countries no long give a fork about Nigeria, which means the support that helped then is gone
In fact the west are ready to Bury Nigeria right now than ever before. Trump ban is a an example. EU proposed ban is another.

NIGERIAN Army are ill equipped. They are over worked, under served, underpaid, and a shrinking force cos nobody is willing to join them anymore.

Nigerian Army can't even deal with Bokoharam for 10 years now, is it another full scale war they can handle?

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by richie240: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Clowns beyond barrier!
Today: "zoo must fall"
Tmr: "Give us presidency (of d same zoo) or we commit suicide"
Kids! grin
MONIKERREVEALER:
Zoo must fall!!!

goodnessme1:
The ZOO must go down.

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by darediamond(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:

Your forefather, Azikwe rejected secession clause in the Constitution.

Probably you didn't know what you were saying the other time and still don't know what you are saying this time.

And That is The ROOT OF THE WHOLE TYRANNICAL EMPOWERMENT OF THE NORTHERNERS BY THE IGBOS.

If Zik had agreed to that Secession Clause, NEVER WILL NORTH HAVE THE GUT TO ALWAYS SAY "THE UNITY OF NI/GE/R/I/A is not negotiable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Godwill09922: 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Farki: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
corperdonga:
That's how you people will be arguing and Corona will ravish Nigeria. Bunch of tribalistic idiots bundled together in this geographical contraption. Very lazy and greedy people beating war drums that cannot even manufacture tooth picks, always preferring suicide off the 3rd mainland bridge rather than focus this energy towards seeking accountability from the politicians that have mortgaged their future.

Tuffiaaaa! See how a simple thread has turned into tribal bigotry and war.

I blame the mods. Years ago nairaland wasn't like this at all, even the tribal fight wasn't as serious, now its as if everything goes. And it is always the same people in every thread.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by unbitchable(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
lonelydora:
Good morning to you all.

What Ojukwu saw sitting down, no afonja can see it even at the top mount Everest.
Awolowo saw it first before any of your forefathers. when was Ojukwu & nnamdi Kanu born?. Awolowo warned ibos and Azikiwe when they were busy championing for one nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
The average igbo is a greedy and short-sighted modafvcker. They always live for what they can get now and not think of the future consequences of their actions just the same way they didn't think the biafuro war through before taking the decision they didnt even plan it
darediamond:

And That is The ROOT OF THE WHOLE TYRANNICAL EMPOWERMENT OF THE NORTHERNERS BY THE IGBOS.

If Zik had agreed to that Secession Clause, NEVER WILL NORTH HAVE THE GUT TO ALWAYS SAY "THE UNITY OF NI/GE/R/I/A is not negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by richie240: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sweeetheart:
zoo must fall yet you're still fighting for presidency, still following zoo party. you people have Brain at all?

your kinsmen started this war, agreed Nigeria govt breach agreement during the Aburi but you started the war, you expect Yoruba who are not ready to secession to support you fool?

who did ojukwu consulted in Yoruba land before his rebellion? I will school your naivety here so don't be stupid

the insecurity going on in this country, your kinsmen are enjoying it, so whose joy is that? you people be wishing Yoruba bad when 50% of your kinsmen are In their land.
Food for thought to d wise!

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by joepepsy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
The Igbos should Move and stop being a loser,you guys are Jews? Then learn from isreal.
infini771:
I pray that God will forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities she committed against Biafra

Benue helped Nigeria during the civil war, cutting open pregnant women to kill their baby. PAYBACK: HERDSMEN
They looted our food. PAYBACK: TODAY THEY ARE FOOD BASKET OF THE FOOD THEY DON'T EAT

Yoruba: Poisoned Biafran soldiers. PAYBACK: THEY ARE ALL SELLING MEDICINE

NIGERIA fired rockets on our market out of jealous. PAYBACK: ALMOST ALL MARKETS TODAY ARE ON FIRE.

Many Igbos we're killed in Abuja-Kaduna road. PAYBACK: THAT ROAD IS NOW THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH.

RESTRUCTURE TO AVOID WHAT IS COMING
Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by justtoodark: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Urchman200:
so what are u saying from ur own end pls,I don't have strength for insult, is obvious the one Nigeria is not working, what ur own point ?his forefathers has made a mistake accepted, how about ur own forefathers have they been right all this long? U can't be right and wrong at the same time. Most times ur comments is bereaved of common sense seriously.

i dont understand.... undecided undecided
why didnt you people said the same when jonathan was still in charge....

what type of double talk is this....

1 Like

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by justtoodark: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
SoNature:

Zik is a Nigerian of Igbo extraction who put the interest of Nigeria first

In the east, Ojukwu is more respected than Zik because he protected the interest of his people and damned the consequences.

Insult him all you want, but that's the truth because my people then knew there was nothing like one Nigeria

Zik was always after one Nigeria, which was and still is a mirage

So, be guided in your comment

he is more respected,but you still didnt voted him to become president....

4 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by unbitchable(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Igbodicool:

So long as people like you still exist, Nigeria will collapse on your head.
We proudly signed Accord for confederation after Ironsi regime, but your useless forefathers from the descendants of fallen demon thwarted thinking they are spiting Igbos.
Today the rooster has come to roast!
foolish people. you collapsed regionalism because it favoured your greed. when north assumed power, you suddenly wanted confederation. would there be a need for a stupid Accord if your greedy forefathers had not collapsed a working regional system.

2 Likes

Re: David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained by Lovelive: 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
"We fought a civil war – it was an attempt to make the country a better place. We went from four regions to states but things seem to be getting worse politically." - Jemibewon

Afonjas can keep bringing up as many excuses as possible to convince themselves that they were right in joining the jihadists from the north to fight the christian biafrans who wanted to be free from the progrom loving shiithole they found themselves in during the war but payback is a biitch!!!

You guys MUST receive your due recompense soonest!!!

The north are just receiving the appetizer for their own wickedness, the main course is still on the way!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.