Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) (55226 Views)

Lecturer Asks Student To Dance In The Class, He Craftily Displays Legwork Dance / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) by Ndipe(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) by XRJP: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ijaya123:
This would serve as a deterrent to others. Where there’s no law, there’s no sin.

I know some people here would not like this because they have high tolerance for indiscipline and general bad behaviour which I suspect it’s as a result of their terrible upbringing.

When we cultivate the habit of taking responsibility for our action and possible consequences (which should also be enforced), we will have a better society.

You seem to be a strict disciplinarian. Not bad tho'. Even though I don't know you before, I'd assume you're a teacher-that kinda teacher wink wink

The teacher, yourself and every other folk like you are responsible for the decadence around... Let's consider it, a student breaks the rule, then you serve a punishment so cruel that a new rule would be created to mitigate against your action in the future... Not cool... And not far fetched... You've just shown the students the way to go - "never be nice"

You do that to children and they grow with that mentality; to administer the worst possible punishment no matter how trivial the offence, not long afterwards you see jungle justice on the increase,... Our typical Nigerian society...

The purpose of punishment is to teach, correct and help an offender realise the wrong he's/she's done and make changes, not to show you have the ultimate power; man even God shows kindness when he punishes people undecided undecided

Be nice smiley smiley
Re: Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) by Akpayen(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) by szadkhn: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
youre website is so amazing thanks for sharing such a great information. <a href= "https://indiakabest.in"> indiakabest </a>
Re: Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) by Aratunde(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2020
bussy4life:
I am not in support of what the teacher did but I have few things to add
Firstly,i observed that we parent of this era don't care what the child does we tend to blame teachers at every punishment made to our kids. I could remember in the early 80s our parents give our teachers go ahead to scold/punish us anytime we offend or fail to keep the school rules and regulations and thank God we achieved our purpose in life.
Secondly, no matter how the school spell it out for the student not to bring phones to school you'll see them smuggling it out from their respective homes on the other hand some parents might even mandate their kids to take it with them, once the teacher seized it some parent might say it's because the teacher cannot afford that type of phone, or the student will say I'll get my phone back in a week time,we know student now
Finally, I pray God should help us all to be a good role model to our children.
If the teacher had beaten the student we all know the comment we'll pass.
Not here to judge anyone. God bless us all

@bussy4life reply if you are the one I met on Saturday at your place of work.
If not kindly disregard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / ASUU Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.