Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (83193 Views)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Are we supposed to listen to you guys before?LMAO

The white man is superior, get that into your head my Zulu friend.
Your mentality is dead my guy

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You are obsessed about Nigerians you and that your IronGalaxy brother. Smh.
just deal with your ass-kissing tendencies and leave us out it

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Just don't bring kids into this world.Imagine someone calling something like you a father. lol
That's why Naija is where it's at despite all that oil, the mentality is too backward

5 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
just deal with your ass-kissing tendencies and leave us out it
Leave you out of what? Dude, you drag yourself onto this thread no one mention South African.

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That's why Naija is where it's at despite all that oil, the mentality is too backward
Nigeria is not backward.

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Leave you out of what? Dude, you drag yourself onto this thread no one mention South African.
Who was I engaging? Jaceblaze right? So why force yourself in conversation between two people?

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 2:37am On Mar 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Nigeria is not backward.

ha ha ha!

......it is

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 4:07am On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Who was I engaging? Jaceblaze right? So why force yourself in conversation between two people?
Because you are talking about Nigeria not south African you low IQ Negro. You automatically invite me into your conversation when you mention Nigeria duh. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Because you are talking about Nigeria not south African you low IQ Negro. You automatically invite me into your conversation when you mention Nigeria duh. tongue
Lol, The person who says dumb shit like " whites are superior" says I have a low IQ. grin

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
For people who do well academically I find their reasoning and logic very stupid .Just goes to show being book smart isn't everything.

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
For people who do well academically I find their reasoning and logic very stupid .Just goes to show being book smart isn't everything.
its always off

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, The person who says dumb shit like " whites are superior" says I have a low IQ. grin
Are they not your superior before? What have you invented oh ye Zulu clown?

Nothing......... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Are they not your superior before? What have you invented oh ye Zulu clown?

Nothing......... tongue
sometimes I honestly can't believe how braindead you are, so the fact I never invented anything renders white people superior? The same ones I went to school with who couldn't even touch me at math? What have you invented? I with your country was as multicultural as SA so you stop this Uncle Sam mentality

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
sometimes I honestly can't believe how braindead you are, so the fact I never invented anything renders white people superior? The same ones I went to school with who couldn't even touch me at math? What have you invented? I with your country was as multicultural as SA so you stop this Uncle Sam mentality
Tbh I don't understand the bold but owk. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Tbh I don't understand the bold but owk. grin grin
well, if you had white people as neighbours, colleagues, classmates or even friends, you wouldn't put them on the pedestal like you Nigerians usually do. You would see them as fellow human beings not as gods

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
well, if you had white people as neighbours, colleagues, classmates or even friends, you wouldn't put them on the pedestal like you Nigerians usually do. You would see the I'm as fellow human beings not as gods
He wouldn't understand.The white man is still a spectacle to behold and take photographs in Nigeria.These people live in the 1600s lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:
He wouldn't understand.The white man is still a spectacle to behold and take photographs in Nigeria.These people live in the 1600s lol.
white people are celebrities in Nigeria, it's truly dumbfounding undecided

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
white people are celebrities in Nigeria, it's truly dumbfounding undecided
I think we need to put on blonde masks and catch the next flight to Lagos.We can make a lot of money buddy cheesy ...think about it

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I think we need to put on blonde masks and catch the next flight to Lagos.We can make a lot of money buddy cheesy ...think about it
ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
GenBuhari:
Naija no get tourist centre.

Also problem of begging in airports was indirectly created by white nations who deliberately steal from Africa, causing an uneven distribution of wealth between them and us.

Does the white man think we care what he thinks?. Begging in third world countries will continue for as long as the unfair distribution of wealth among nations persists.
Unfair distribution of wealth among nations? What sort of welfare theory is that? What about the corruption in Nigeria under Buhari’s watch? Focus on that.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by yembet(f): 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
As long as they're not begging with gun on my head, that shouldn't be a problem. No matter how you beg, if I no wan give, I no go give.
In the Oyinbo countries, are beggars not all over the places? They are stationed at restaurants, at shopping marts, road sides, near Atm stations
Begging for " Spare Change please".
Begging is begging, either on the streets or wherever.
Begging is not been encouraged here, but for the oyinbo
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Ycube: 6:08pm On May 25, 2020
bamangar:
Let me not lie, Lagos Airport is the headquarters of begging in Africa. It has turned to harassment.

Another thing I noticed, when you visit almost every organisation, when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje. Its becoming embarrassing.
Nigeria is the headquarters of begging and fraud. Most especially Lagos State.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2020
bamangar:
What Made A White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vow Never To Visit Nigeria Again

A twitter user @ozorcchristian narrated an incident of a (couple) Nigerian woman married to a white man who visited Nigeria on holiday, the encounter that caused the man to vow never to visit Nigeria again.

Irrespective of if it's a good look for Nigeria it wouldn't hurt the man to hand out something small. He's married a Nigerian so he must know life is tough for many there n the state of the gvt/police corruption. I'm coming there to see my man of four years as soon as Australian are allowed to travel again and if someone asked me for something I'm not rich but I will have to give them something small. Especially if many ask me I would do what I can.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ozorcchristian/status/1235892876791418880
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by pacespot(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Davash222:
As long as they're not begging with gun on my head, that shouldn't be a problem. No matter how you beg, if I no wan give, I no go give.

The thing is that you will make more enemies than friends for yourself if you don't give them the money. The same reason why a security man will beg you for money in the bank and later create problems for you ud2
If you don't give hi m the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.